RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

just do it dont let ur dreams be dreams
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Sorry RC I can't vote him I have dibs on getting the item
Im a dog that quacks
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Oh yeah and

WHOEVER GETS THE ITEM USES IT TOMORROW. WE ARE NOT LETTING IT BE BROUGHT TO LATEGAME.

WHOEVER HAMMERS THE LYNCH GETS BROUGHT TO L-0 TOMORROW WHETHER THEY USED IT OR NOT SO FUCKING USE IT.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I'm gonna hammer and then not use it
Im a dog that quacks
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:09 pm

I will policy lynch you tomorrow if you attempt to do that.

I'm not risking scum getting to lylo with it.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

RC I already claimed so chill out. We are buddies.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Besides 819 why Dreal? I've been behind this game
Im a dog that quacks
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:23 pm

They're just scum. Also if you don't use it I will lynch you.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Can't lynch me if your dead
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Ok but why are they scum
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I think he's scum to but it's cause a past game and I think that's a weak reason
Im a dog that quacks
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If we can't come together, I'll accept my fate that I need to be the Day 1 lynch for piece of mind. It's stupid because you won't learn much from my lynch since it's an easy policy lynch to get behind, so you'll have to bank on smart night action choices to get a footing on Day 2.

That said, I will save my skin and vote for anyone who is leading that's not me as well, and I won't hammer to avoid any of the drama involved with it. My top 2 town reads are at each others throats though.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 819, RadiantCowbells wrote: drealmerz7 would have been long dead by now if there was any scum support for his wagon and that's just facts.
nooo, because scum know I'm town and piling on me opportunistically when there's no real case against me is scummy as fuck and they know it, you are just mad your scumbuds won't blindly follow you into horribad-playland

@Fb, wheme is scumtastic because they're showing a willingness to jump on whatever wagons seem like they might get going, that initial vote on me early game reeks of "hey this one is going to go so I'ma get on it!"
In post 820, RadiantCowbells wrote:like this isn't an 100% read for me but the alternatives all fucking blow besides people who aren't getting wagoned
and now RC is covering his ass for if I die because he *knows* I'm town - raging for my death all Day but "ohhh, I'm not 100%" - that's just scumness
In post 827, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh yeah and

WHOEVER GETS THE ITEM USES IT TOMORROW. WE ARE NOT LETTING IT BE BROUGHT TO LATEGAME.

WHOEVER HAMMERS THE LYNCH GETS BROUGHT TO L-0 TOMORROW WHETHER THEY USED IT OR NOT SO FUCKING USE IT.
QUIT TRYING TO DICTATE THE GAME
In post 832, RadiantCowbells wrote:They're just scum. Also if you don't use it I will lynch you.
newsflash for RC: it takes more than 1 person to make a lynch

how about you let the GAME BE PLAYED, and THEN make pushes and cases based on WHAT HAPPENS - you know, mafia! (oh wait, no you don't)
balance among all things
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 792, Toogeloo wrote:Hey, at least it sounds like you'll be doing something
Multi-tasking
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@alban
- Do you have anything else besides the Tywin tunnel?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Read at your own discretion....but if you do...please answer any questions directed to you.
Spoiler: 33+ page catch up....
...Dunnstral claims to undergo a NEGATIVE EFFECT if he receives an item at night. Noted....
...agreed.
...Dunnstral claims not to be town aligned.

Note...I have zero D&D experience. Hopefully it doesn't matter in this game. Also...I was cool with Dunnstral's comments about voting out Wheme when I thought they were policy lynch-esque....but then he started giving actual reasons and he lost me. Not good.

wrt to the item up for grabs tonight...I think scum would have a stronger interest in obtaining it (ala ) than town and also...they would have a more realistic chance of obtaining the item as they would know who they were going to NK. Also...the description is pretty clear that it works tomorrow (D2). Nothing about being able to use it beyond D2.

Not getting the drealm anger towards Firebringer.

@RC...absolutely.

...I think town benefits from no Wheme in this game. Regardless of his alignment.

...and Wheme actually claims. A growlithe. WeTF that is....

...OK...this seems a bit off. drealm is livid at Fire for idkw and then suggests to Wheme that people can have fun without creating useless filler trash. Which isn't why he's livid at Fire iirc...and which in my limited experience with drealm I would suggest he on occasion does himself....i.e. post useless filler trash. smh......

@Elena...I'm not convinced.

...drealm post....this is what I was thinking at one point but that is the very reason for scum to do it. And as drealm's anger was IMO completely misplaced...and I'm not even sure based on actually things Fire said...it could most certainly be feigned.

....town ping. Some subsequent Wheme posts have a town feel to them as well (his exchange with drealm). :(

...annnd RC claims an ability. :/

....and Toogolo claims ~miller.

...RC post....ha...this actually entered my mind.

...Dunnstral post....

...Tywin...I don't think being L-4 =s a lynchbait player. And you have made no case on Wheme atp other than newbscum needing rope. Not exactly convincing.

OK...drealm's ad-hommy posts at the bottom on page 12 make me want to vote him. Stay tuned...

Don't care for drealm's concern that people are giving town reads. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Scum know who town are and will act on who they feel most threatened by or wifom inducing. If people (to include scum) want to give out town reads that just makes their thought processes more transparent as the game goes on which is a good thing for town to know.

...Tywin...everything you say against Wheme is the shit play I've seen from him in other games where he has been town. Then in your you inflate the heads of the players in this game saying they should be able to see your pov...but at the same time you dismiss those "quality" player that are suspecting drealm. Also...is drealm an easy lynch? I was not aware of it despite a few games together.

...town posting.

Tywin
...did Wheme claim something besides growlithe? I'm reading everything, albeit on a phone screen, and do not recall a claim beyond the odd name.

...RC post...ok...so if RC is town, his read on Wheme (which is in parallel with mine) warrants attention as he has solid experience to base it on (if telling the truth). If RC is scum...I do not think he goes to the trouble of defending Wheme to the extent he is. Ergo....Wheme is probably town. And I think this is my 3rd game with Wheme....and he bugs the shit out of me...but I typically have read him right. Eventually....

...RC post...OMG, your incredibly bloated ego really is a poor quality. It distracts from what I consider a good player. So fcuking annoying though. And NAI....but fcuking annoying.

...RC post...assuming you have ever voted/mislynched town before as town, I'll take this as an admission that you are fcuking dumb as well. GTK.

@drealm...
how would you play as a miller?
I don't have a lot of experience in games with millers (if any?) but I do know that the standard action if you are a miller is to claim early. Right or wrong. If for no reason other than the fact if an investigative role (IR) looked at an unclaimed Toog and got a guilty...then
the IR would be at risk of outing his claim all for not and winding up a dead IR because of it.
I think we should let Toog's play speak for itself and consider our options towards his miller claim before we get to MYLO.

...Not in agreement with Toog's assessment of Firebringer.

at Tywin
....how many times have you said no town would do x and then pushed what resulted in a mislynch? Aka...I hate "town would never do that" absolutes.

at Toog.
So over half the game not named Toog and most due to low/weak content. Not the most impressive cases. What is PerV's typical play when he is getting run up as town? Also...I'm pretty sure the closest PerV's got to being lynched this game is L-2. Does that impact your hand waving tell towards him?

RC
...why is it so unbelievable that some people might suspect you? That attitude is so fcuking annoying. And you only have two people actually voting you...your little 1v1 opponent drealm and Tywin. So what? Why the freak out? Smh

@Toog...seriously?
You throw L-1 in PerV's face more than once (3 time?) and then you have the nerve to shade him for paying attention to the vote counts when he points out your L-1 comments are off as he never was. Even if he wasn't keeping track of votes....your push on him would have forced him to and yet you give him flack about it. WTF?

...@ RC....you don't make the rules. And unless the mod has stated somewhere to contradict this....the item must be used tomorrow. Where do I get this? From the item description. Derp......

Summary:

I'm leaning town on RC, Firebringer, Wheme
Trying to sort Tywin, Elena, Edosurist, PerV, alban, farside
I'm suspect of Toogeloo, drealm and Dunnstral

When Toog made his claim I took the mindset that I would assess his play on itself...not the fact he had claimed miller. And hope that a good read on him developed before we got to MYLO.

So that wasn't necessary. I have found his play to be suspect so far on D1 and that fact that he has claimed miller is only icing on my suspicions towards him.

I would also vote dream if his wagon developed more or Dunnstral mainly on the basis of his weird claim and I'm not town I'm town flip flop.

VOTE: Toogeloo
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Will catch up on this tomorrow consider this a prod dodge
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 am

Post by vonflare »

To clarify: if an item gives you an ability, you may use it each night instead of your normal ability (if any)
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 784, vonflare wrote:Gain the following action:
Lifedrink: Target a player at night. If they die this night, you require 1 more vote
to be lynched tomorrow.
So today's gift can be used multiple times? Or If only once....whatever day the owner of it wants?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

as more of the Day comes to pass
do not fray, and do not falter
see the way and place his head upon the altar
and slice it off with an axe
balance among all things
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Pretty sure toog is mislynch bait here.
Anyone up for alban lynch?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

alban hasn't produced enough content

I've seen his play in 2 other games and this seems more of the towny of the 2 if I had to choose (he was VT in one and scum 2x-RB in the other)

just seems like illconfident towny if I had to say, but really he's just completely nullll
balance among all things
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 845, Firebringer wrote:Pretty sure toog is mislynch bait here.
Anyone up for alban lynch?
People will ride out the day without doing squat and then compromise on me because I'm the safe lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 803, Edosurist wrote:I'd go for farside, Dunn, Toog, Tywin, alban right now. I feel lynching in RC, dreal, Wheme and FB is damgerous today.

VOTE: farside22
Shit like this isn't helping matters at all. Less than 4 days to go when this post was made, we don't need yet another person with 1 vote on them.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 pm

farside's town alban's town drealmerz7 is scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”