- Eddie Cane, implosion,
Titus (1)
- TwoFace,

Not Voting
:
Titus, IAlwaysWinSometimes, Kop, WhemeStar, Oneironaut

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-05-02 17:38:30)

Last edited by Shaziro on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1785, Oneironaut wrote:It would be unwise for scum to avoid NKing me, unless they think they can get me lynched.
You're probably going to get lynched unless you miraculously do something that changes people's opinions. You've played horrible
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Kop »

Why is my sixth sense telling me twoface could actually be scum . . .

I've actually read twoface as town, and never had an inkling that there is a potential that he may actually be scum, because others were ahead of him in the queue in the scum category.

I don't have evidence to back the claim up, I just have that feeling that he's played in such a manner that nobody would ever doubt he is scum, and got himself into a position that nobody will go against him because of his play throughout the game. If others are going by the theory that there is scum in the neighbours, fitz is gone and flipped town, that leaves twoface, because there is no possible way that IAWS is going to flip red.

Then there is the other doubt that I have in my mind, is the fact that Twoface has played such a strong game, and is actively scum hunting, this is WIFOM but it worries me that he is still alive. I understand the fact that scum would ideally like to have killed IAWS but with a roleblocker they would go elsewhere, and where would I go? I'd go after the biggest voice in the town, and that's Twoface. It will be ballsy for a doctor to doctor elsewhere and leaving a cop unprotected, on the off chance that scum would actually go for the cop based on that. (Based on a doctor being in the game of course.)

I don't know, I don't know anymore. I didn't fully expect fitz to actually flip town, but he was my third shout for scum. Behind Wheme and one, but there's doubts running into my head now, I just can't expect the expected anymore. I've just seen it many times where someone plays such vocal manner like twoface and thought there's no way he/she can be scum, then end game, they were scum, I feel like I'm in dejavu again.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am

Post by TwoFace »

You are either scum or have a shitty six sense. Next to iaws I'm the most obv townie in the game and the only one puttin the effort.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1803, TwoFace wrote:You are either scum or have a shitty six sense. Next to iaws I'm the most obv townie in the game and the only one puttin the effort.
You may have been putting effort in, theirs no doubt about that, but that wouldn't rule out the possibility of you being scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

Sure it would. Nobody with a brain could think I'm scum.
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Oneironaut »

In post 1801, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1785, Oneironaut wrote:It would be unwise for scum to avoid NKing me, unless they think they can get me lynched.
You're probably going to get lynched unless you miraculously do something that changes people's opinions. You've played horrible
Interesting reaction.
In post 1803, TwoFace wrote:You are either scum or have a shitty six sense. Next to iaws I'm the most obv townie in the game and the only one puttin the effort.
What makes you obv townie? Is effort alignment indicative?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Kop »

Scum either let the town destroy itself, or scum control town and push people in the direction they want them too.

If you are scum, then your effort puts you into the second category.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1806, Oneironaut wrote:Interesting reaction.
What's interesting about it? You and you're predecessor has played like scum and you're sitting there acting like you deserved to be nk'd. It's fucking hilarious cause scum would never nk you if you are town.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1806, Oneironaut wrote:What makes you obv townie? Is effort alignment indicative?
If you have to ask that you have just confirmed you are scum or aren't paying attention.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1807, Kop wrote:Scum either let the town destroy itself, or scum control town and push people in the direction they want them too.

If you are scum, then your effort puts you into the second category.
But I'm not scum so your attempt to throw shade on me is suspicious especially since regardless of your alignment you are guilty of the first one.

Like when I saw you post I honestly thought you had been replaced.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 am

Post by TwoFace »

like seriously kop/horror/one/wheme have basically contributed nothing of value to this game. If there is 2 scum in this list, that means there are 2 townies who imo aren't playing towards their win condition. If there is less than 2 scum in that list, that's even worse.

Whoever is town, please avoid me going forward. I want to play with people who actually take this game seriously and want to win. Right now whoever is town in that list doesn't care about winning. That's a 100% fact based on effort and contributions
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Oneironaut »

In post 1808, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1806, Oneironaut wrote:Interesting reaction.
What's interesting about it? You and you're predecessor has played like scum and you're sitting there acting like you deserved to be nk'd. It's fucking hilarious cause scum would never nk you if you are town.
One of the main reasons I suspected hans of being scum before I saw my role pm, was because I sensed PR fishing.
In post 1809, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1806, Oneironaut wrote:What makes you obv townie? Is effort alignment indicative?
If you have to ask that you have just confirmed you are scum or aren't paying attention.
I've read the entire thread more than once. I have town/null reads which may or may not be town, but the only obv town I see is IAWS.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

I seriously doubt you have read this thread once let alone more than once. because if you did that and are town you would have had more to add to this game than and or really all of your posts.

They are all mostly void of content. They don't contain any genuine scum hunting, any real solid reads with explanations supporting those reads.
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Oneironaut »

In post 1811, TwoFace wrote:like seriously kop/horror/one/wheme have basically contributed nothing of value to this game. If there is 2 scum in this list, that means there are 2 townies who imo aren't playing towards their win condition. If there is less than 2 scum in that list, that's even worse.

Whoever is town, please avoid me going forward. I want to play with people who actually take this game seriously and want to win. Right now whoever is town in that list doesn't care about winning. That's a 100% fact based on effort and contributions
I won't deny that you have contributed to the game, nor will I deny that contributing is pro-town. The problem is that contributing and being pro-town doesn't make you obv town, at least not in my eyes. The way I see it, you could just as easily be town as you could be clever scum.

Would scum not attempt to emulate town play?
In post 1813, TwoFace wrote:I seriously doubt you have read this thread once let alone more than once. because if you did that and are town you would have had more to add to this game than and or really all of your posts.

They are all mostly void of content. They don't contain any genuine scum hunting, any real solid reads with explanations supporting those reads.
The wise stay behind and go ahead. They want nothing and have everything.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1814, Oneironaut wrote:Would scum not attempt to emulate town play?
to a point yes but it's very rare that you find a player who as scum can be the most active scum hunter and actually be convincing enough to dupe town. Scum have trouble scum hunting because they have to make up reasons to cast shade on people.

i have no clue what you are talking about after the next quote but until I see something of value from you, i'm just going to continue thinking you are scum.
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Oneironaut »

In post 1805, TwoFace wrote:Sure it would. Nobody with a brain could think I'm scum.
Other than what I've seen in this game I don't know how you play mafia. Name something you have done in this game which you could/would not have done as scum.
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Oneironaut »

@Everyone Does anyone other than twoface think that twoface couldn't be scum?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

why are you wasting time with dumb questions? It's been a while since I have been scum so I honestly don't know what i'd do. Each game is different, you have to adapt to survive. I'd probably try to blend in more.

you are currently voting implosion. if you think he is scum, provide evidence and attempt to get people to see what you are thinking. If you don't think he is scum unvote him and vote who you do think is scum and provide reasons for that.

you claim to have read the game more than once yet the only person you provided reasons for was fitz and that was basically somebody who was under suspicion already.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

@mod can you please prod or poke titus. Since this game has been open he has made well over 100 posts on this site and has yet to post a single thing here.
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Oneironaut »

In post 1818, TwoFace wrote:why are you wasting time with dumb questions? It's been a while since I have been scum so I honestly don't know what i'd do. Each game is different, you have to adapt to survive. I'd probably try to blend in more.

you are currently voting implosion. if you think he is scum, provide evidence and attempt to get people to see what you are thinking. If you don't think he is scum unvote him and vote who you do think is scum and provide reasons for that.

you claim to have read the game more than once yet the only person you provided reasons for was fitz and that was basically somebody who was under suspicion already.
You accuse me of not paying attention yet you don't even know that I'm not currently voting anyone.

Either provide some sound reasoning as to why you can't be scum, or drop the whole obv town thing and maybe take your own advice as to finding scum the best way you can.

You try to find scum your way, and I will keep trying to find scum my way.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

Ahh I missed the unvote my apologies

I don't need to provide reasons why I'm town that's not how the game works.

Your way sucks and if you are town it's going to get you lynched and rightfully so because from where I sit you look like scum. You're stupid soft claim isn't scaring me and you could full claim and I wouldn't believe you either.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

Now who do you think is scum and why.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:04 am

Post by WhemeStar »

K guys let's wait for replacements, confident that Titus is a scum slot though
Im a dog that quacks
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1723, WhemeStar wrote:Titus probably town, I thought horror was.
In post 1823, WhemeStar wrote:K guys let's wait for replacements, confident that Titus is a scum slot though
explain please

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”