Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

This was posted at 3am (PST) today.
In post 150, ThinkBig wrote:Disclaimer: I am deaf. Because I am deaf, my partner cannot post in bonds. However, I will take the passive role in that bond (and have to if I understand my role PM correctly)
This was posted at 2pm (PST) today.
In post 635, ThinkBig wrote:Holy crap nearly 30 pages already?!?

I will be at work for 3 more hours. I'll hopefully be posting some tonight. Due to my negative utilities, I was thinking about claiming ok full. However, I still have a few questions about my role.

Flavor Name: Beethoven
Role: I am a Modified Bond Passively Bonded Self-Enabling Disabled Night-Talk Enabler.

Essentially if I understand everything correctly, when I am passive in a bond, I can compose a piece of music and the following night I will enable night chat for the game.
Like, assuming TB has scum daytalk, I can see him checking in with his team to see how to proceed from here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw jj.
Let's say TB's claim was fake.
He wouldn't hve to use it on night 3. He could attempt to justify waiting to use it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Would that work? Probably not.
GTKAS
| here.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

okay im here

normally i like to spam post but i want to kind of slow down a bit so i figured writing a wall would help me stew my thoughts a bit - eddie's been looking through it as i wrote it (basically just hit submit early a few times so he can see where my head's at)

i kinda ended up skimming the whole thread and my walls in general are kind of incoherent so if something needs to be cleared up just hmu

so dunn and me.
In post 807, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 324, Alisae wrote:
In post 203, Dunnstral wrote:Oh

I see what this is

Giga rolled scum and doesn't want to be in a neighborhood with me because they're rightly scared I'd read them for what they truly are
How to plant an announce of paranoia. Like, Like your thing on Aelita/Yume but this seems fake to me dude. How well can you usually read Giga?
I think I forgot to answer this

I'm pretty much always right and have really good reads on Giga (usually in the form of a hard tr)

That comes off as arrogant but it's kind of true if you check meta
dunn theres something interesting about the fact that you say this about me and yet are scumreading me here :///

the one time you've read me wrong was bee movie mafia where i used basically the same opening strategy on you on gork so like

i really dont like the fact you're not putting the pieces together here to figure out what i'm doing or at least prodding me?? :dead: :dead:

for clarification, a few games i tend to open up with emptily pushing on something thats kind of scummy on a superficial level while posturing with skull emoticons in order to force attention onto myself - examples include newbie 1769 where i tunneled on TB for starting an rqs with kinda meh questions and bee movie mafia where i tunneled dunn for calling an obviously pre-planned vote forced.

like gork's entrance was basically like that as were his reactions

and like the great thing about this is that the votecount i got out of it is pretty awesome

Spoiler: vc
In post 433, RadiantCowbells wrote:EddieByte (7): Transcend, Gorkington, Titus, Fro99er, Randomidget, Mcmenno, Bellaphant
Gorkington (2): EddieByte, Dunnstral
Shiqf (1): Alisae
Titus (1): Firebringer
Dunnstral (1): Aelita
Alisae (1): Heartless
Transcend (0):
Fro99er (0):
Heartless (0):
Firebringer (0):
ThinkBig (0):
Mcmenno (0):
Randomidget (0):
Aelita (0):
jjh927 (0):
Bellaphant (0):

Not Voting: ThinkBig, jjh927, Shiqf

like at its peak besides trans most of the people here are unfamiliar with me or at least have a history of being bad at reading me (titus) which i think speaks volumes about the wagon and also means i wont have to sort through meta (most people are terrible at reading me via meta) and i got to analyze completely naked reads on me so

bella's and frogs reads are pretty transparently town - bella's stuff is kind of nai and inaccurate (when was i pushing dunn? i said i didnt want him to be able to hardpocket me yeah but that means i townread him at the time. dunn mentioned the smiley thing which is true) but the way it's presented reads genuinely so i don't think that specific part of it is alignment indicative.

for fro99er was actually kind of my mindset at the time (it's hard to posture a read when you're not sure about it :dead: ) and i think making that connection is like the kind of observation town makes. also his read on bella's legit so i'm sheeping that part of it (the multi-dimensional aspect of the read) and the rest of his iso is strong

gork i'm now townreading because i don't think the wagon on me forms the way it did if i'm pushing on scum - like i dont think it makes sense for the shittier votes to be chainsaws considering how little momentum the wagon had. i don't think lynching our slot helps scum!gork that much and if scum invited that sort of heat onto gork with my townflip it's just counterproductive. discrediting or letting shit play out is easier and probably better in the long run. as for his actual posts i'm kind of meh on them but i'm fine enough with my own wagon's progression to not deal with him.

i'll be frank and say i have no clue what titus is doing (nor do i ever) but she scumreads dunn so she gets a pass i guess :dead: :dead:

mcmenno's vote isnt even about me which i guess is fine but i have no clue how is even a scumclaim so uh....... plus the rest of his posting is kind of just lazy posturing that doesn't really strike me as trying to fish for a reaction (which is the only town motive i could really come up with)

random's vote i'm lost on and would like some explanation at some point or another but i want to focus on my scumreads

so basically i think most of the scumteam was shitting around during my wagon - you know who fits that criteria the best?

fucking dunn

like ok i already talked about how he's fucking with me but i never know how to read it

from what i've actually experienced in completed games he's only ever deliberately gotten on my nerves as town - the one time he rolled scum vs. me he did like absolutely nothing. this is why i wanted to talk to fire about him but :dead: .

but like if he's going to go around and push gork with me, then scumread me when he has the meta knowledge to not do that - it feels like he's trying to play both sides of the equation. if he's scum he probably thought he could try to hardbuddy me like he does as town but then once i started getting heat he realized that'd look weird as hell after my flip. plus like the potshots he took at me calling heartless and aelita town were kind of dumb especially considering he didn't bother to answer me asking why. it's like he expects me to be townreading him and instinctively sheep him like i usually do when i'm pocketed?

VOTE: dunn

tl;dr
: seems like he's simultaneously trying to pocket me while also hiding in the majority push on me. seems like a really gross conflict in motive. theres also the completely stupid shade he's been throwing around on some townreads (the ones i pointed out are examples but theres other times too)

tb i basically covered my read on earlier but the specifics - the "exhibit a" townread on fro99er was just utter crap and was posturey bullshit. eddie's making me reconsider this though this was basically my thoughts before we discussed it - and it's kind of true i scumread everything tb does just in general

mcmenno i explained already

basically i'm reading the game something like:

{trans}
{fro99er, bella}
{heartless, alisae, aelita}
{gork, fire}
{jj} - kinda didnt pay much attention to him but i was reading his interactions with eddie as town? he's only lower because i didnt put much thought into this read
{random, shiqf, titus} - sort later (shiqf's vote and unvote i'm conflicted about and am probably going to prioritize it when i tackle the whole thread)
{tb}
{mcmenno}
{dunn}
Hydra of Eddie Cane and gigabyteTroubadour
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 999, Fro99er wrote:ALI YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING YES?
btw yes. I do see what you are saying about ThinkBig.
I completely agree.
GTKAS
| here.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

it's 10:30 and i'm dying inside so i'm probably going to try to get a normal amount of sleep :/

might not even catch up on the whole thread though i'm ok with where my head is at and i know eddie's caught up so \_O_/
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 996, Fro99er wrote:Eddiebyte answer me this.

How can TB townread me for something that hadn't yet happened?
don't know what you mean by hadnt happened yet but I assume you mean "scum don't push people town reading them"

if so, I mean, I push people townreading me as scum personally but personal anecdotal evidence is eh. I guess I can see someone saying it as town but I certainly disagree with it. it could easily be an attempt to get you to ease the ptessure. my issue with thst is I townread you after voting me and clearly you didn't back off - then again, as I was typing thst I realize it's redundant because this whole situation is around you scumreading tb so I suppose you did back off even if I don't think it had relevance to my townreading of you.

that wasn't really an answer to your question since I don't understand but I think I might be cknfbiasing tb as town to prove I can meta better than alisae so ima reread him later and post an updated opinion. I could choose to not listen to you and alisae telling me he's scum but if my hydra disagrees it's worth another look.

hey look I'm now wallposting with minimal content and am the exact kind of player I make fun of xD
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 1006, Eddiebyte wrote:it's 10:30 and i'm dying inside so i'm probably going to try to get a normal amount of sleep :/

might not even catch up on the whole thread though i'm ok with where my head is at and i know eddie's caught up so \_O_/
nono you'll catch up tyvm.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 1008, Eddiebyte wrote:
In post 1006, Eddiebyte wrote:it's 10:30 and i'm dying inside so i'm probably going to try to get a normal amount of sleep :/

nono you'll catch up tyvm.
fine but i dont want my play to dissolve into eternal catchup
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1004, Eddiebyte wrote:mcmenno's vote isnt even about me which i guess is fine but i have no clue how 284 is even a scumclaim so uh....... plus the rest of his posting is kind of just lazy posturing that doesn't really strike me as trying to fish for a reaction (which is the only town motive i could really come up with)
btw I tried clicking on the link and for some reason it didn't work?
GTKAS
| here.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Gorkington »

you should be townreading me for my play tyvm.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Gorkington »

i also have no idea how transcend is your top townread.
trash
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1004, Eddiebyte wrote:the one time you've read me wrong was bee movie mafia where i used basically the same opening strategy on you on gork so like
This really sounds like you know gork is town using that strategy you used in your town game there.

And you voted gork for this
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Wait did I misread that?
Heil King Froggo.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 1012, Gorkington wrote:i also have no idea how transcend is your top townread.
neither do i
~firebringer
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

On gork

Not as gork (here)

nvm
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1004, Eddiebyte wrote:like gork's entrance was basically like that as were his reactions
Wait, so it was like gork here?
Heil King Froggo.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Gorkington »

i dont understand the things being said around my name!
trash
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1017, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1004, Eddiebyte wrote:like gork's entrance was basically like that as were his reactions
Or still talking about that other game? Was gork scum there?
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1015, Eddiebyte wrote:
In post 1012, Gorkington wrote:i also have no idea how transcend is your top townread.
neither do i
~firebringer
This is not helpful. Just saying.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

GUYS

EDDIEBYTE SCUMSLIPPED

CLICK ON 353 IN THAT WALL

PRIVATE TOPIC
Heil King Froggo.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

he's really easy to read in general

like he's usually obvscum when he's scum and reads as like weirdly passive - like "ethereal" is the word i use to describe it in my head but i don't know if that makes sense

the rest of the table besides dunn i'm not super familiar with but like trans i can read with like 99.9% certainty
Alisae wrote:
In post 1004, Eddiebyte wrote:mcmenno's vote isnt even about me which i guess is fine but i have no clue how 284 is even a scumclaim so uh....... plus the rest of his posting is kind of just lazy posturing that doesn't really strike me as trying to fish for a reaction (which is the only town motive i could really come up with)
btw I tried clicking on the link and for some reason it didn't work?
it's the post where eddie claims a n0 guilty - probably got fucked up with all of the c&ping from the pt

(i forgot i have other games to catch up on so im not going yet)
Fro99er wrote:
In post 1017, Fro99er wrote:
Or still talking about that other game? Was gork scum there?
ok hold on

I scumread dunn in bee movie mafia but i had a stronger scumread in creature in that game

i pushed dunn in rvs lazily in that game in a similar manner i pushed gork in this game (who i also scumread at the time)

does this help? :/
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 1021, Fro99er wrote:GUYS

EDDIEBYTE SCUMSLIPPED

PRIVATE TOPIC
:dead:
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1021, Fro99er wrote:
GUYS

EDDIEBYTE SCUMSLIPPED

PRIVATE TOPIC
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”