Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2022, implosion wrote:Twoface have you ever stopped, looked in the mirror, considered the fact that you have decided to blacklist almost everyone in this game and thought to yourself "hm, maybe my attitude is part of the problem, maybe not the whole problem, but part of it"

You should try it, it's quite the cathartic experience.
Have you ever considered that attacking TwoFace doesn't address the poke I gave you?

Have you ever considered while I have TwoFace's attitude it doesn't change what alignment anyone is?

Like if you want to help stop contributing to the problem and scumhunt. Oh wait you can't. Carry on then.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

The only person I know to be town is myself and iaws and I'm only 99% sure about iaws.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2023, Titus wrote:TwoFace is gamethrowing and that's just shit Implosion. Just vote one with me. We'll find the scum without him.

Then, report his ass for gamethrowing for voting a slot he knows to be town.
Lol TwoFace isn't gamethrowing Titus you say this whenever you don't get your way.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2025, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2022, implosion wrote:Twoface have you ever stopped, looked in the mirror, considered the fact that you have decided to blacklist almost everyone in this game and thought to yourself "hm, maybe my attitude is part of the problem, maybe not the whole problem, but part of it"

Have you ever considered that attacking TwoFace doesn't address the poke I gave you?

Have you ever considered while I hate TwoFace's attitude it doesn't change what alignment anyone is?

Like if you want to help stop contributing to the problem and scumhunt. Oh wait you can't. Carry on then.
Ebwop fuck autocorrect
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2025, MathBlade wrote:

Actually Impoetic has done more scumhunting than you, trying to get us too artificially get along.

Now, have you considered why I am the way I am?

Have you ever considered while I have TwoFace's attitude it doesn't change what alignment anyone is?

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am

Post by implosion »

I'm at work. I generally don't dive into things at work.

I've already done quite a bit of scumhuntjng, and still am. My main suspects are mostly lurking right now.

Which poke specifically are you referring to
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2010, MathBlade wrote:If you're Town (I doubt this), I am Town TwoFace is probably town..

I don't see a reason to move off the scumslipper.
TwoFace is policy and I believe scumreads Titus.

That would make two Town votes off of whatever you suggest.
Here implosion in other words vote with us or convince us.

Otherwise if your wagon succeeds it will be on Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 am

Post by implosion »

Again, like I said, I will look more into the scumslip thing when I get home.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 am

Post by implosion »

Which conveniently will be quite early today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2024, implosion wrote:Uh

How does he know your slot to be town precisely?
Because TwoFace and I have fought like this before, he tred me before and is going off policy that town have to read through the garbage he put out when iaws is carrying this game. He talks to me as if I am town. He knows I am town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

I read. I find scum. I lynch it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2034, Titus wrote:
In post 2024, implosion wrote:Uh

How does he know your slot to be town precisely?
Because TwoFace and I have fought like this before, he tred me before and is going off policy that town have to read through the garbage he put out when iaws is carrying this game. He talks to me as if I am town. He knows I am town.
Lol having a townread before doesn't mean he knows you're Town.

I need a good fish and Titus meme and combine them into her floundering.

You flounder badly as scum Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

Look I'm very simple. All players, but especially the town players have an obligation to the game mod and site creators to be active and play the game. Playing the game includes posting as often as you can and to make a good amount of these posts somewhat game relevant. These posts should be doing something to progress the game. Asking questions, having game related conversations, trying to determine motive, looking at interactions, etc.

If a player doesn't do that they are scummy. Town should not have issues doing this. Scum I can see having issues, especially inexperienced scum.

A replacement has to respect the game enough that if they agree to replace, they agree to read the game and attempt to figure things out. Blindly sheeping another player isn't acceptable cause that other player isn't guaranteed to have accurate reads so by sheeping them you aren't living up to the obligation of the game.

So if other players don't play like this, that isn't an issue with me. This is an issue with the people who have allowed the bar to be lowered. Back in the day that's not how townies acted. Somewhere along the line townies started dumbing down their town play so they could get away with the same stuff as scum.

I'm old school and I play with the old school mentality. If you aren't doing what I perceive as town things, you are scum. If you actually aren't scum you should be ashamed of yourself and strive to do better so you don't let your teammates down in the future.

It's really that simple for me. Hate me or love me but that's me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

#TwoFace And MathBlade bringing MS back to old school roots

Seriously this should be a thing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2037, TwoFace wrote:

Look I'm very simple. All players, but especially the town players have an obligation to the game mod and site creators to be active and play the game. Playing the game includes posting as often as you can and to make a good amount of these posts somewhat game relevant. These posts should be doing something to progress the game. Asking questions, having game related conversations, trying to determine motive, looking at interactions, etc.

If a player doesn't do that they are scummy. Town should not have issues doing this. Scum I can see having issues, especially inexperienced scum.

A replacement has to respect the game enough that if they agree to replace, they agree to read the game and attempt to figure things out. Blindly sheeping another player isn't acceptable cause that other player isn't guaranteed to have accurate reads so by sheeping them you aren't living up to the obligation of the game.

So if other players don't play like this, that isn't an issue with me. This is an issue with the people who have allowed the bar to be lowered. Back in the day that's not how townies acted. Somewhere along the line townies started dumbing down their town play so they could get away with the same stuff as scum.

I'm old school and I play with the old school mentality. If you aren't doing what I perceive as town things, you are scum. If you actually aren't scum you should be ashamed of yourself and strive to do better so you don't let your teammates down in the future.

It's really that simple for me. Hate me or love me but that's me.
Read: I have no fault for lynching town because town has to do what I want. So I can gamethrow.

Come on TwoFace. You're making the optimal thing to lie or claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus please stop using the word gamethrow when someone who used to townread you scumreads you. It is ridiculous. At this point if someone ever gamethrew and you caught them I simply wouldn't believe you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2040, MathBlade wrote:Titus please stop using the word gamethrow when someone who used to townread you scumreads you. It is ridiculous. At this point if someone ever gamethrew and you caught them I simply wouldn't believe you.
Well it's not a subjective thing. Voting known town = gamethrow unless they will fuck lylo.

Ensuring that town must be lynched or lie or claim is bad result. Dictating play is artificial and fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2041, Titus wrote:
In post 2040, MathBlade wrote:Titus please stop using the word gamethrow when someone who used to townread you scumreads you. It is ridiculous. At this point if someone ever gamethrew and you caught them I simply wouldn't believe you.
Well it's not a subjective thing. Voting known town = gamethrow unless they will fuck lylo.

Ensuring that town must be lynched or lie or claim is bad result. Dictating play is artificial and fake.
Two Face either scumreads you or says because you are not informed you will fuck LyLO.

That is how I interpret TwoFace's posts.

Then you are blatantly wrong the last few times you have said it as mods have never taken action.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

So it is either subjective and you need to quit using the word.

Or you are wrong and need to quit using the word.

Either way you are still scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

Nah he doesn't. If he SRed me, he wouldn't be pissed.

You are the person who cried scumslip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

Last I checked I'm not voting known town. Im voting a slot who I've basically scum read since day 1

The only way you could convince me you were town would to read all 82 pages. Give me your top 2/3 scum reads and make a case for one or all of them.

If you can't do that, you are scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

My options are either outright lie or claim Math as town.

You know I only read as town in one instance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2045, TwoFace wrote:Last I checked I'm not voting known town. Im voting a slot who I've basically scum read since day 1

The only way you could convince me you were town would to read all 82 pages. Give me your top 2/3 scum reads and make a case for one or all of them.

If you can't do that, you are scum
Bullshit. You know I am town otherwise this would not be a thing.

Fine I pick lie.

My two scumreads are IAWS's because he said so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2039, Titus wrote:Look I'm very simple.
All players
, but especially the town players
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

Have I read enough?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”