Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2046, Titus wrote:My options are either outright lie or claim Math as town.

You know I only read as town in one instance.
I am Town. Not a bad claim to make.

Man I wish Titus would flip red already.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2047, Titus wrote:Bullshit. You know I am town otherwise this would not be a thing.
Sure it would. I expect all players regardless of alignment to play this way. I don't know your alignment but I don't want to risk a possible mislynch because you decided to phone it in. Math said you do this as both alignments so there is a possibility you are town here. Granted your predecessor was a scum read though so I'm pretty sure at this point you will flip scum. I really don't believe you as town would intentionally play this bad.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2050, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2046, Titus wrote:My options are either outright lie or claim Math as town.

Smart ass grammarian. I forgot commas on your name.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2052, Titus wrote:

I am serious. Please EBWOP.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2051, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2047, Titus wrote:Bullshit. You know I am town otherwise this would not be a thing.
Sure it would. I expect all players regardless of alignment to play this way. I don't know your alignment but I don't want to risk a possible mislynch because you decided to phone it in. Math said you do this as both alignments so there is a possibility you are town here. Granted your predecessor was a scum read though so I'm pretty sure at this point you will flip scum. I really don't believe
Lyou as town would intentionally play this bad.
Read evey game I sub into. I don't read as a matter of policy AND I am better at late game than most. If your concern is me phoning it in, say that. I won't phone it in. I just won't read your farts and tell you how they don't stink. I read just enough to do my role. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2053, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2052, Titus wrote:
In post 2046, Titus wrote:My options are either outright lie or claim ,Math, as town.

I am serious. Please EBWOP.
Done. Jeez.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 am

Post by TwoFace »

Meta sucks. If you play like scum in this game(which you are) I'll scum read you.

If you play like this as town, you just reaffirm my original request. Stay away from me or I'll report you for harassment. I want to avoid toxicity
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Words so many words.
<Southern accent>
Moderator have mercy scum flounder so many words. </southern accent>
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

I'm done here. Take your game throwing accusations and shove em cause I am definitely not game throwing. If you are town though you definitely are
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2058, TwoFace wrote:I'm done here. Take your game throwing accusations and shove em cause I am definitely not game throwing. If you are town though you definitely are
Titus isn't either both of you can it. If she is scum she is sowing discord by continuing to fight instead of addressing things.

If she is Town (doubtful) then she is playing how she feels she can get reads.

Again both of you knock it off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

Great. Sohow many town have to agree to lynch scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2059, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2058, TwoFace wrote:I'm done here. Take your game throwing accusations and shove em cause I am definitely not game throwing. If you are town though you definitely are
Titus isn't either both of you can it. If she is scum she is sowing discord by continuing to fight instead of addressing things.

If she is Town (doubtful) then she is playing how she feels she can get reads.

Again both of you knock it off.
No. I just know twoface is being a shitter and throwing a tantrum, just like you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2060, Titus wrote:Great. Sohow many town have to agree to lynch scum?
Eight alive two or three scum, two likely.
5 to lynch.
If two scum all but one.
If three all of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh honey I am not throwing a tantrum I am trying to get my scumread lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

There's three slots available for scums. We have enough mislynches to get it done. One, Kop, and Wheme are the scums but unless twoface and Math get their heads out of the shitter, this fame is lost.

I didn't have to read to determine that, nor should I TwoFace. I am sorry not sorry about working smarter than you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2063, MathBlade wrote:Oh honey I am not throwing a tantrum I am trying to get my scumread lynched.
Oh yes you are. You cry SCUMSLIP every game when people tell you that you're wrong. Every single game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2065, Titus wrote:
In post 2063, MathBlade wrote:Oh honey I am not throwing a tantrum I am trying to get my scumread lynched.
Oh yes you are. You cry SCUMSLIP every game when people tell you that you're wrong. Every single game.
A> I pointed out scumslip before anyone said I was wrong.
B> Nearly half have been right.
C> I don't retroactively claim it. When I say it I believe it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2066, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2065, Titus wrote:
A> I pointed out scumslip before anyone said I was wrong.
B> Nearly half have been right.
C> I don't retroactively claim it. When I say it I believe it.
Nah you go searching.

Sorry, but what's your so called slip? That I knew that IAWS was doc healed. Not even scum would know that. I did slip but your insistence on it has forced my claim.

Now, we have to lynch the rb today because you couldn't think and supported teoface's bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

Just to be clear, I am the doctor and I read just enough to heal the obvious target and that's all I read as the doctor
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

You could probably tell because I didn't ask for claims like a dumbass.

Considering all town have to agree and twoface is hellbent on his tude, maybe you won't be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

That Horror knew CoolDog would flip Town. Are you even reading my posts ? :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2070, MathBlade wrote:That Horror knew CoolDog would flip Town. Are you even reading my posts ? :(
No. Math is the only one capable of having situational reads that a policy lynch can flip town. That's fucking arrogant and stupid. Implosion told you it was arrogant and stupid but he has to be my partner because you cannot be wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2071, Titus wrote:
In post 2070, MathBlade wrote:That Horror knew CoolDog would flip Town. Are you even reading my posts ? :(
No. Math is the only one capable of having situational reads that a policy lynch can flip town. That's fucking arrogant and stupid. Implosion told you it was arrogant and stupid but he has to be my partner because you cannot be wrong.
Having Conditional Reads everyone can have.

There was no if there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: Replace me.

Replacement. Scum shot IAWS for a reason. Town cannot win with TwoFace and Math in this and I am not wasting 5 hours of my time reading circular farts or debating the semantics of words with Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

If one of you chucklefucks was in the game, I could deal with it, but both. No.

This game is gift wrapped and you fuckers blow it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”