drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if titus is a lynch you believe will hit scum, wraith, vote it - if there is someone you think is more likely scum, vote there
In post 2723, Infinity 324 wrote: You said yourself the masons are too obvtown for scum to leave alive. So why would scum!postie try and throw shade on them?
postie does that exactly for the reason 'ohmy look at that that is too blatantly wrong, must be town dumbtunneling' or somesuch similar, it's kind of a scum-LAMIST move
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm not using it as a reason to explain why she's town, I'm trying to understand why math thinks it's scummy.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

the fact that titus is the hot wagon and is not voting is super-suspect, of course, and it'd be swell if she committed somewhere
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Like it makes perfect sense that if you've suspected 2 slots all game and they claim masons together that you might continue to be suspicious of them. I'm not but I can definitely understand how some people would be.

What do you think about that empking
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2726, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not using it as a reason to explain why she's town, I'm trying to understand why math thinks it's scummy.
what's led you to think that shep is math? did I miss something? was it in your scumchat?
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

vhuesohafawr sorry

I thought it was pretty obvious though
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2725, drealmerz7 wrote:if titus is a lynch you believe will hit scum, wraith, vote it - if there is someone you think is more likely scum, vote there
In post 2723, Infinity 324 wrote: You said yourself the masons are too obvtown for scum to leave alive. So why would scum!postie try and throw shade on them?
postie does that exactly for the reason 'ohmy look at that that is too blatantly wrong, must be town dumbtunneling' or somesuch similar, it's kind of a scum-LAMIST move
The point isn't that I'm on the fence about Titus flipping scum - at this point, I think it's much more likely than not that she will. It's that apparently Prism has requested more time for whatever reason, and if my vote allows Titus to self-hammer and deny that to Prism, I'm not going to do that.

Personally I'd rather we just ended the day now but it's not up to me.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

aye and titus is not doing the towny thing by 1.) defending herself from being lynched and explaining why what she has done is town and we shouldn't lynch her and 2.) pushing a counterwagon she believes to actually be scum and trying to convince others that it is the right choice

she should do that
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Commander Shepard »

I AM COMMANDER SHEPARD AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD ON THE CITADEL :)

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I am an alt or whether I am this math. I cannot stop assumptions however.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Anywho...I think it is scummy because scum are boxed in.

They have three obvious townies here. There are at most 3 scum.

10 are alive now. Lynch and NK someone becomes 8 alive. Lynch and NK someone becomes 6 alive if 3 scum alive GG.

They don't have enough kills to remove all obv townie ness. If they remove one the other is confirmed for a day. If they don't then they go into either mylo/non mylo with only one or two mislynch candidates.

They have to kill a mason to have room to breathe.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Why don't they just do that instead trying to push a mislynch that will never go through?

Why can't town be suspicious of masons if they were very much so before the claim?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

In post 2735, Infinity 324 wrote:Why don't they just do that instead trying to push a mislynch that will never go through?

Why can't town be suspicious of masons if they were very much so before the claim?
Because the alternative is worse. The alternative is to concede the thread to masons. If they concede the thread to the masons not only does the prior scenario unfold but they dictate the lynch today. If they know they are going down 1-2-3 they are having to plan the scum to make it to the end. Masons is literally the worst thing in the world revealed before lylo for scum. Furthermore, they must also invent an alternative world with PRs that would be counterintuitive to a mason/BG/other combo.

I'm 99.999999999% sure why the 3x roleblocker exists for town and if you think about it infinity I'm pretty sure you'll put it together why too.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2735, Infinity 324 wrote:Why don't they just do that instead trying to push a mislynch that will never go through?

In addition to what Shepard has already said, you understand that if Prism and drealmerz are telling the truth, the scum are likely in a pretty annoying catch-22 situation right now. They likely have to kill one of those two players, and they know there's a claimed town protective role in the game (me) that they know for a fact isn't lying. So they have only a handful of equally bad options:

1. Shoot drealmerz and pray Wraith doesn't protect him, confirming Prism as Town
2. Shoot Prism and pray Wraith doesn't protect him, confirming drealmerz as Town
3. Shoot Wraith, confirm him as Town retroactively, and still leave the Mason problem untouched
4. Shoot some other Town player and pray Wraith isn't playing major WIFOM mind games, still leaving the Mason problem untouched
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh and while options 1 and 2 would still result in the death of Wraith if he protected the target in question, it would result in the same outcome as option 3.

Like I said, a catch-22 situation.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

It honestly depends on how bold the scumteam is.

The safest option is obviously to just shoot me. If there is any chance Prism and drealmerz are lying, they would just shoot me and pray town went full stupid and "confirmed" them as town due to my death. of course this introduces a lot of WIFOM to the equation in regards to possibilities that Prism and drealmerz are scum, but that's kind of dumb since most of us are reasonably sure at this point that they are not lying.

But IMO the safest option for scum to just shoot one of the Masons and pray I protected the wrong one. Either way they will hit a townie, and a guaranteed kill on confirmed town - even if any result of it is bad for scum - is better than leaving the problem completely untouched.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Wraith »

Let me clarify again - the first blurb is the "obvious safe option", but the second blurb is the "bold safe option" IMO.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh and with all that said VOTE: Titus

I personally see no more benefit in delaying further.
Show

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

@shep 2736

that is why this wagon business is being handled the way it is, it will help us deduce the potentialities of the remaining scum going forward

this is why scum crapped themselves when I claimed

this is why masons are super-strong when played well

this is why I was so excited from the onset of the game, having rolled mason with prism

and am a little disappointed in myself I haven't been able to play a tighter game, but we're on a good path now

think infinity might just be playing into naiveté and scum here
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 pm

If you're willing to gambit -- Wraith protect me. Don't confirm or deny if you agree if this is stupid or not. Just read.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:07 pm

In post 2742, drealmerz7 wrote:@shep 2736

that is why this wagon business is being handled the way it is, it will help us deduce the potentialities of the remaining scum going forward

this is why scum crapped themselves when I claimed

this is why masons are super-strong when played well

this is why I was so excited from the onset of the game, having rolled mason with prism

and am a little disappointed in myself I haven't been able to play a tighter game, but we're on a good path now

think infinity might just be playing into naiveté and scum here
You have no idea how excited I am ya'll rolled Masons. <3 I have a feeling you'll understand this post later. For now just let's take our thread independence and see if scum concede or not.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok but quit pinging me it is making me antsy
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Have a little faith Drealmerz. I think I've earned a little faith. Give me a bit of trust Drealmerz. You and Prism both. Prism wanted time. I'm asking for it. :) It will make sense.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Good luck team.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 2.10
Titus
(5): Infinity 324 , Commander Shepard , Almost Chara , Shaddowez , Wraith
Tea and Biscuits
(3): Prism , Empking , drealmerz7
Prism
(1): Tea and Biscuits

Not Voting
(1): Titus

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day two ends Friday, April 28th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-04-28 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Shaddowez is V/LA until April 24th
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Someone hammer before the Mass Effect Andromeda Initiative arrives in the Andromeda galaxy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”