MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2124, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2122, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Ugh. You're all idiots. What happened to lynching One?
Titus essentially scum claimed
Just read please @IAWS
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

Twoface
, you have an addictive/obsessive personality and when you come to a conclusion in your mind, you refuse to sway your opinion. Is not reading the game antitown? Yes! Does antitown = mafia? No! Conviction is a great thing, but too much of anything is bad. I think you have too much conviction when you play.

Titus
, read the game for gods sake. You can't honestly expect anybody to believe that you can make accurate reads when you've missed 75 pages of scumhunting and posting. If I was a moderator I'd never let you replace into my game. The rest of us have put time into this game and you refuse to do the same.

Math
, how the hell is saying a doctor saved me a scumslip? What other explanation would you have for me not dying? It's a logical guess. Furthermore, it makes sense that I'd be killed and roleblocked. Mafia had no idea if there was a doc on not, so they killed me but roleblocked in case there was a doc and I survived.

The last 10 pages have made me never want to play on this site anymore. Is this common? Arguing, bullshitting and hardcore tunneling at people who aren't playing the way you expect? I'm not taking sides here, I'm saying you're all idiots.

And finally,
@anyone who has threatened to replace out because they don't like how others are playing
, grow up. The whole point of mafia is you get in a game with people, and you are forced to work with those people - idiots or not - to find the mafia. The only time someone should ever replace out is when they actually can't play the game anymore. Replacing out because you don't like someone in the game or the way they're playing is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard and if that's the norm on this website I definitely will not be coming back. It's disrespectful to all the players who have been reading you for days and days, it's disrespectful to the mod who's working their ass off to keep the game running and it's ultimately a sign of immaturity.

Now, can we please scumhunt for real? And by scumhunt I don't mean scumread titus because she's replacing out. That does not indicate her role.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2126, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Is not reading the game antitown? Yes! Does antitown = mafia? No
Except I don't see why town would refuse to read. So sorry I disagree with you. If town does this, they should stop. Titus was given the opportunity to prove she was town by reading and refused. Refusal is essentially a scum claim to me.

Apparently town is fucked cause wheme/kop/one/Titus are all playing like scum. I can't trust anything they say.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

I never like meta but I do know Titus does this every time she replaces in, town or scum.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by implosion »

iaws please don't leave ms you have been the primary reason this game is playable ;_;

i've seen some ugly stuff before but this is near the worst of it i think
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@IAWS, Yeah, I am not rewarding TwoFace's juvenile fucking behavior by being suboptimal. I straight up refuse. I am not reading 75 pages of you basically having to lead Math and TwoFace by the nose to the point where EddieCane had to sub out.

Certain players basically throw a tantrum if players do not fit in their mold. I recommend you and Implosion sub out anyway. No one can win in a Mathblade and TwoFace lead town because Math will spam someone scum slipped and drive a player to shit post. Shit posting gets scumread by TwoFace because TwoFace cannot be bothered to improve his townplay.

This is 100% not the norm for this site. It is 100% the norm for my sibling. I would hate if you left because I am not allowed to be optimal.

@TwoFace, Amazingly, you actually hit the pool of viable scum on the head. Sorry not sorry I didn't need to read to do that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

If you need me, I will stay but I will not read.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by TwoFace »

My town play is awesome. I'm always town read and never get lynched.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Please stay Titus.

@IAWS the scum claim was by horror knowing Cooldog was town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I was asking IAWS Math. You in this game I want the opposite of what you want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If someone can explain to me how that isn't a slip convincingly and have Titus actually start giving reads then I'd reevaluate the slot. But right now I see no reads and a scumslip and a replace out request.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by TwoFace »

No please don't stay. Go far away from here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2135, MathBlade wrote:If someone can explain to me how that isn't a slip convincingly and have Titus actually start giving reads then I'd reevaluate the slot. But right now I see no reads and a scumslip and a replace out request.
I have given a scum pool and a conftiwn. Fuck off on this not giving reads shit and listen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I don't remember a list of scum you gave...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2138, TwoFace wrote:I don't remember a list of scum you gave...
One/wheme/kop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Titus claimed doc though. Are you saying mafia No Killed just to have Titus claim doc on me? Doubt it. The only other scenario is that One or Kop comes back and counterclaims. Otherwise, how else am I alive without a doctor?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2126, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:
Twoface
, you have an addictive/obsessive personality and when you come to a conclusion in your mind, you refuse to sway your opinion. Is not reading the game antitown? Yes! Does antitown = mafia? No! Conviction is a great thing, but too much of anything is bad. I think you have too much conviction when you play.

Titus
, read the game for gods sake. You can't honestly expect anybody to believe that you can make accurate reads when you've missed 75 pages of scumhunting and posting. If I was a moderator I'd never let you replace into my game. The rest of us have put time into this game and you refuse to do the same.

Math
, how the hell is saying a doctor saved me a scumslip? What other explanation would you have for me not dying? It's a logical guess. Furthermore, it makes sense that I'd be killed and roleblocked. Mafia had no idea if there was a doc on not, so they killed me but roleblocked in case there was a doc and I survived.

The last 10 pages have made me never want to play on this site anymore. Is this common? Arguing, bullshitting and hardcore tunneling at people who aren't playing the way you expect? I'm not taking sides here, I'm saying you're all idiots.

And finally,
@anyone who has threatened to replace out because they don't like how others are playing
, grow up. The whole point of mafia is you get in a game with people, and you are forced to work with those people - idiots or not - to find the mafia. The only time someone should ever replace out is when they actually can't play the game anymore. Replacing out because you don't like someone in the game or the way they're playing is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard and if that's the norm on this website I definitely will not be coming back. It's disrespectful to all the players who have been reading you for days and days, it's disrespectful to the mod who's working their ass off to keep the game running and it's ultimately a sign of immaturity.

Now, can we please scumhunt for real? And by scumhunt I don't mean scumread titus because she's replacing out. That does not indicate her role.
@IAWS JK Roleblocker Vest inventor...Lots of things.

Oh wait vest inventor not normal scratch that. But JK or roleblocker off the top of my head.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2140, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Titus claimed doc though. Are you saying mafia No Killed just to have Titus claim doc on me? Doubt it. The only other scenario is that One or Kop comes back and counterclaims. Otherwise, how else am I alive without a doctor?
JK or roleblocker and Titus was prevented from making the kill and Titus wants to find what happened.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Then massclaim it math.

Then you'll see you are intolerable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2143, Titus wrote:Then massclaim it math.

Then you'll see you are intolerable.
No....Mass claim kills whoever actually DID stop the kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

But in that case why has a roleblocker or JK not outed? A roleblocker definitely should have outed because they've probably blocked the scum. And a JK should too because of this doc claim. So if One or kop doesn't claim one of those roles, don't we basically have to believe titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Iaws, do you want me to stay, yes or no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2139, Titus wrote:
One/wheme/kop
So which of these 2 are most likely and why are they scum?

Your list is invalid without reasons
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck it never mind. I want iaws to stay on this site.

Revoke sub out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2147, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2139, Titus wrote:
One/wheme/kop
So which of these 2 are most likely and why are they scum?

Your list is invalid without reasons
PoE. Bite me. I really love how intolerant you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”