GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh wait. They can even without being the last one alive.
But my argument still stands though. Scum-titus can't kill the cop without being ded the very next day
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2198, GuyInFreezer wrote:implosion
Kop
WhemeStar
Oneironaut
MathBlade

so at least one scum here

if my slot is universal townread why is this dude voting my slot?
Because all those slots are lurkers and weren't counting towards my assessment and is widely scumread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2200, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh wait. They can even without being the last one alive.
But my argument still stands though. Scum-titus can't kill the cop without being ded the very next day
Good point.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Oneironaut »

UNVOTE:
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I'm busy will read tomorrow
Im a dog that quacks
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2200, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh wait. They can even without being the last one alive.
I wish this implication was true, but it isn't unless someone has an inside track to the mafia rb.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

So who's scum
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

One, Whemestar, kop almost certainly
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2202, MathBlade wrote:
Good point.
Why did you agree with this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because I find it more likely the cop checked an ascetic than was roleblocked. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than block and kill cop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2209, MathBlade wrote:Because I find it more likely the cop checked an ascetic than was roleblocked. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than block and kill cop.
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

As scum you spin a story. You get people to believe it. I have to go to Shadowrun but if the cop dies tonight I agree with Guy's statement. I think you are inventing an RB here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2211, MathBlade wrote:As scum you spin a story. You get people to believe it. I have to go to Shadowrun but if the cop dies tonight I agree with Guy's statement. I think you are inventing an RB here.
O.o, really inventing an rb? So that means whoever Guy checked is an unclaimed ascetic. That's a near automatic scum result, so why aren't you sheeping iaws? Then by flipping the scum ascetic in that pov, you'd have absolute proof.

If the slot iaws is not ascetic, absolute proof of a roleblocker exists.

Occam's razor says that there just is an rb with a cop/doctor and no cc for my doc claim, but you're filtering things through a Titus is scum perspective.

I am going to laugh out loud if IAWS checked you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

*Guy checked = iaws
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Occam's razor says you said shit and are making stuff up.

I suspect an ascetic because if you read the thread you would realize that we are dealing with a lot of newbies. Having newbies held to the same "claim ascetic D1" on site without knowing it is crazy. Hell IAWS said he didn't know he needed to out his guilty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not ascetic and I should be held to that standard. However newbies should not be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by implosion »

Mathblade, if there's an ascetic and no RB then it has to be either TF/GiF or wheme-scum:
In post 819, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 793, TwoFace wrote:Wheme. Who did you give fruit to and why wasn't it me?
Tf I gave fruit to you
I don't know why you see the kill+block scenario as unlikely. I'm pretty confident it's a thing I've seen before and both me and IAWS have discussed it as a perfectly likely explanation.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, they know now.

So if everyone fails to claim ascetic or IAWS check claims not ascetic, we can eliminate town!ascetic possibility no?

If that's the case, then either iaws check target is scum or there is a roleblocker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:11 am

Post by implosion »

actually makes me inclined to write kop off as town. This seems like a really unlikely tact for scum to take.

But i *REALLY* wish kop would be more active and hold some dialogue, and talk about his reads on players other than twoface today.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:14 am

Post by implosion »

i also just don't think the team is kop/oneironaut. I don't have a great reason for that.

i think it might be math/oneironaut. That's my best guess at this juncture i think. Pretty low confidence though. Still strongly prefer oneironaut first unless his claim is something pretty damn exciting.

Still think we should just massclaim given that we have 4 people (wheme/onei/iaws/titus) claiming/openly softclaiming to be PRs, plus fitz and GiF's neighbor statuses...
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:17 am

Post by implosion »

like, mathblade's "let's just lynch titus" plan to just lynch titus instead of massclaiming kind of falls apart when you realize that the town as a whole isn't convinced that titus is mafia...
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 am

Post by implosion »

IAlwaysWinSometimes: neighbor cop
WhemeStar: fruit vendor
Titus: doctor
GuyInFreezer: neighbor

leaving:
Oneironaut: some softclaim
MathBlade
implosion
Kop

i genuinely do not think scum get almost anything out of us massclaiming here, unless the scumteam is literally titus+oneironaut and if that is the scumteam then a massclaim is fantastic for us because there will be so much power claimed and we'll be able to start PoEing in the PR claims

if the scumteam is not titus+oneironaut then either titus is doc and scum already know all they really need to for their night actions tonight, or oneironaut some PR and scum pretty much know what to do tonight

it's also possible oneironaut is trying to gambit with the softclaim which is SO FUCKING BAD if oneironaut is town and needs to be brought to light and eliminated as a possibility NOW rather than later in case he is town

pretty please. pretty pretty please can we massclaim.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2219, implosion wrote:i also just don't think the team is kop/oneironaut. I don't have a great reason for that.

i think it might be math/oneironaut. That's my best guess at this juncture i think. Pretty low confidence though. Still strongly prefer oneironaut first unless his claim is something pretty damn exciting.

Still think we should just massclaim given that we have 4 people (wheme/onei/iaws/titus) claiming/openly softclaiming to be PRs, plus fitz and GiF's neighbor statuses...
I don't see math being toxicly stubborn as scum.

I am on board for mass claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Like 13 pages behind oh dear
Im a dog that quacks
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

If we're going to massclaim, should we choose the order of who claims?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”