Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2122, Gorkington wrote:would antihero being a limp noodle when scum make you feel better about him/his play this game?
No
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2119, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2114, Gorkington wrote:do you have experience with heartless from before this game?
not really
Gorkington wrote:why is eddiegigaguy scum?
Giga keeps railroading back to me when I'm not relevant/ even doing anything to them

Says I'm annoying them when I hadn't even interacted with them (I asked them to bond too and they seemed against that)

I've got experience reading Giga as well
In post 2123, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2122, Gorkington wrote:what is your expectation of scumGiga in general?
I don't think giga has ever rolled scum
so, to be clear, you have experience reading the person you've only seen as one alignment?

-lord cane
Hydra of Eddie Cane and gigabyteTroubadour
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

also, are you suggesting giga should ignore you if you aren't interacting with our slot? it's pretty obvious how you can be seen as annoying, and it's not railroading if you aren't doing anything townie.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Vecna »

Spoiler:
In post 1300, Transcend wrote:heart's prob town but cut down the douchebaggery a bit please
What makes you say this Trans? Im actually interested in this, since your gut seems to be on point here on quite some things. Why do you think heart is town here?
In post 1327, Titus wrote:
In post 1326, Firebringer wrote:Titus who is scum
Jj fire bella tb

If wrong there dunn but unlikely
Im wondering why Heart is not on your radar Titus? And why youre wanting to link with them/Aelita so badly now. What made you make this decision? Im putting this question here specifically because I have this idea that youre not actually even trying to read me. Lets see if you'll catch this question and asnwer it because youre trying to pressure me into scum-hunting. The trap has been set. Are you really interested in game-solving here?
In post 1338, Titus wrote:
In post 1336, Firebringer wrote:A chainsaw is when you vote someone for voting your teammate....
There's no such thing as chainsaw reading someone.

And I have had a scumread on you long before you voted TB.
So even if we use your definition of chia NSA we, your still wrong.
You're pushing me because TB is in trouble, nothing more nothing less.

Bella's vote is also an example of this.

Jj is hyper invested in defending tb.

Plus, i kinda sorta but not completely cc you so...

Kinda easy.
Really now? Youre forming all your reads based on your perception of my allignment? You havent even given any reasons why you think my slot is scum afaik, yet youre doing a Mathblade? wow.

Try forming opinions without thinking you know my allignment, because you do not.

Ah well, at least you finally started doing things here.
In post 1345, shiqf wrote:Why are you guys scumreading jj I feel like he's the only person making sense this game
Can scum not make sense? Also, why is this the one thing youre questioning after not posting forever? More activity from this slot is required. Please see to it.
In post 1353, Firebringer wrote:Titus saying she knows my motivations seems so scummy to me and I can't get beyond that.
She literally has never been able to figure out my motivations in games because my motivations are fucking nonexistent.
I don't have any, I just do random shit.

She has had over 40+ games with me?

I can buy her scumread on me.
I just feel these reasons are fake as hell.
This titus - firebringer interaction makes it slightly unlikely to me theyre both scum here. Doesnt appear as SvS.
In post 1356, Titus wrote:
In post 1355, Fro99er wrote:Titus explain the bella read plz
Look for their tb comments.
Wow, really? Im guessing whiteknighting my slot makes a lot of sense for scum, since my role maybe is not the most usefull mislynch to them....but if you keep arguing this crap that everyone that is defending me is scum because theyre my teammates youre gonna make me a sad panda.

Here I was thinking you were happy to have my join the game because you liked playing with me, while all this crap has gone done with the slot before. Kind of ew. Anyways, I like challenges, so redeeming this slot will be an interesting continued exercise.
In post 1380, Heartless wrote:shifq is prob scum

everyone will dismiss him as "too easy" though so it's ok
Sensible read, that might be accurate.

Where's randoMidgets posts in all this.
In post 1410, jjh927 wrote:She's tunneling in a self-aware manner. That's her thought process. She picked up some reads partway in her trail of happiness and has stuck with them ever since. She has 5 scumreads despite there still being a number of people who haven't posted that much.

Alisae- you're not challenging her on it. It's gameplay that is not by itself alignment indicative, but the strategy itself is anti-town. Pro-town behaviour when you have reads like these is to case it. Keeping this kind of stuff in your head is not okay, because being able to accept counterargument is a core of this game. Doing this as town is poor play. Doing it as mafia is a solid way to mask yourself as a bad town and get ignored. Titus herself said this is not something that is her usual gameplay, so I don't get how your first point can hold traction.

Oh, and dismissing that as frustration is not going to work. It's a point. It's a description of what she is doing.

PEdit: Where did I look for permission to scumread you?
I dont know, my read on this slot is like pure tonal. Its just trying so hard to make posts that sound sensible (heck they even do -sound- sensible)....but its all feeling a bit too distant from whats actually happening in the game. That thing that Alisae was mentioning about posts that feel artificial, fabricated......this is once again one of those posts. And ive had that exact thing before.

All the content makes sense, in an abstract way. but it just doesnt connect one bit. And thats why I have a scumread on this slot. And these types of posts keep coming.

In post 1405, Titus wrote:Well at least the happiness is contagious but I am going to stop because I am annoying my townreads.

I have been running a Slayer's gambit because I am loved. Everything I have said was true, just done in the most buddying make people happy way possible.

Alisae's townread, plus her accuracy, plus my slayer's result (only attacked after tb wagoned) makes TB highly likely scum. Jj basically looking for permission to SR me is terrible. Fire claiming something gets revealed in 179 is eww because mine does too. Bella's posting, while Frogger is right depending on tb scum, is bad. Then of course tb scum.
The thing about these types of gambits with the reverse psychology effect.....I do these all the time as scum as well. Act too scummy to be scum on day1, claim it was a gambit, hope for towncredit and hope it doesnt epically blow back in my face (which....sometimes it does). The annoying thing is its such an easy way for scum to hide, and not actually do anything that people can read into....

Yeah - better start doing your normal townplay now Titus
In post 1447, jjh927 wrote:
Unvote: Titus

You're tunneling and scum would not be this obvious about it.
And why wouldnt scum go a step further and want you to think this by design? Because thats probably how Titus would operate as scum.

hmmm.
In post 1465, Bellaphant wrote:I'd ask you why?

because i've been fairly straightforward.
Really now? What have you done to make yourself obvious town to the people taht do not know you? Because as far as I can tell...the answer to that question is....nothing.
In post 1474, jjh927 wrote:I don't think we have enough from Random to have a good read on him, which is why I want to push him a bit. It's 359 and the Eddie vote that I'm most interested in.
You want to push random while you know he's not caught up and you dont have enough on him to read him, and he stated he wants to catch up first? How daring.
In post 1489, Transcend wrote:I just attempted to do a creature strike out list and I'm too goddamn paranoid by so many people that i online striked 4 people

I'd venture to say that my top 4 TRs are Alisae, JJ, Titus, and TB.
Youre paranoid but Titus is your top TR? Shouldnt she be your top suspicion-target since she's actually capable of fooling you quite easily?
In post 1510, jjh927 wrote:It's airtight as shit, which makes me think he's walking lynchbait rather than a shit tier scum.
Airtight as shit? LMAO.
In post 1543, shiqf wrote:Ok here's the readslist
Town: Gorkington, jjh, Alisae, Aelita
Town Lean: Dunnstral, TB, Bellaphant
Null: EddieByte, Heartless, Randomidget
Scum: Titus, Firebringer, Mcmenno, Transcend, Fro99er

If anyone wants an explanation on anybody, feel free. Meanwhile, I'm going to sort EB, Heartless, and Rando
Wowa, how about you explain all of this? Because youre posting way too little to suddenly dump all of this, unexplained - mister.
In post 1551, Alisae wrote:If we can't decide on a lynch we can just lynch McMenno.
Yes please!
In post 1568, Dunnstral wrote:Where did shiqf go

is he writing out a huge wall

my wall senses are tingling
Really? Mine absolutely arent.

My senses - that indicate weak and insufficient reasoning incoming - sure are on high alert though!.
In post 1599, Eddiebyte wrote:the one time i played with scum!dunn he just kind of lurked around and did nothing - you remember the hydra blitz right?

he's kind of similar here but this time i feel like he's going out of his way to bug me

usually town dunn has an obvious investment in trying to solve the game even if his methods strike me as unconventional

i'll read that game thoguh
Doesnt this usually happen later in the game though? Like in PYP he was like this day1 as well -I think- (but tbh i wasnt too invested in paying attention to him day1 since my assesment was that he was absolutely no threat - boy was a I wrong).
In post 1614, McMenno wrote:Wow, why did Titus just desperado Vecna? What the hell Titus, now we have a conftown lurksack.

Okay, let's lynch some obvscum now.

VOTE: Transcend

~TD
Wth, why you referring to that game now, minutes before i get to replace into this game? Kinda spooky.

Ok im caught up untill the point where I replaced in. I read some of the last 20 pages but not all of it. Thinking ill finally get some dinner now or w/e.

Pretty annoyed of looking at mafia-scum pages.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2120, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2115, Eddiebyte wrote:at least giga gave reasons for voting you.
Weird way to talk about your own slot
own slot, not own person.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2127, Eddiebyte wrote:also, are you suggesting giga should ignore you if you aren't interacting with our slot? it's pretty obvious how you can be seen as annoying
You guys are acting like I've been targeting you

Don't twist this
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2130, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2127, Eddiebyte wrote:also, are you suggesting giga should ignore you if you aren't interacting with our slot? it's pretty obvious how you can be seen as annoying

Don't twist this
i'm scumreading u for the exact opposite actually /:
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

giggles ^

but im still busy :dead:
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2130, Dunnstral wrote:

Don't twist this
see? now you're annoying me. stop answering like a Titus
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

(lawyer)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2079, Gorkington wrote:i feel uninvested in this game now
damn
What, not a single response to my semi-wall answers a few pages ago?

What the hell man.

I mean, I allready knew Alisae was all kinds of happy to not having to lynch me, this response from you, seeing how you mightve had some actual decent concerns I guess - is kind of strange.

Like you suddenly totally forgot you had an issue earlier.

Is this you saying my answers where that satisfying?

Get back into this game and find me scum.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

btw vecna shiqf said he's on vla for the weekend so I'm expecting reasoning after

-caneyadigit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, I posted a lot of walls people. Only like 3 people responded to anything.

You asshats better not be ignoring them, only to vote me later pretending you still have concerns.

Make up your mind, or engage me.

Im town here, or you bring forth the arguments so I can bury you right here and now.

Lets tango.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2136, Eddiebyte wrote:btw vecna shiqf said he's on vla for the weekend so I'm expecting reasoning after

-caneyadigit
Did he ever post that wall?

Or any reasoning for those reads he put there? (around page 62 I think?)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, its fucking 10:30 pm and I havent even had dinner yet since I was reading all your guys drivel and eating liquorice (eew).

Back later if I can be bothered.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

he hasn't posted since iirc
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2131, Eddiebyte wrote:i'm scumreading u for the exact opposite actually /:
what?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2138, Vecna wrote:
In post 2136, Eddiebyte wrote:btw vecna shiqf said he's on vla for the weekend so I'm expecting reasoning after

-caneyadigit
Did he ever post that wall?

Or any reasoning for those reads he put there? (around page 62 I think?)
he went v/la lol
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Gorkington »

what do you want a response to vecna?
trash
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2128, Vecna wrote:Doesnt this usually happen later in the game though? Like in PYP he was like this day1 as well -I think- (but tbh i wasnt too invested in paying attention to him day1 since my assesment was that he was absolutely no threat - boy was a I wrong).
Yeah, I was town in pyp

I didn't lurk AT ALL in hydra double day unlimited (where I was scum) which is what they're referencing to say I lurk as scum
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Gorkington »

like, obviously i am having doubts
or i would still be pushing you instead of dunnstral.

or do you need me to hit you in the face with "OH GOD MAYBE I DONT KNOW ABOUT MY READS RIGHT NOW" if it wasnt fucking clear enough from the post your quoted.
trash
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2143, Gorkington wrote:what do you want a response to vecna?
You were complaining I wasnt suspicious enough about you, and that I was thinking my claim should make me obv-town.

You seemed to disagree quite adamantly a few pages ago, I responded, and you let the issue die completely.

Just wondering what conclusions you drew from my responses
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2053, Eddiebyte wrote:
In post 2051, Alisae wrote:The way jj approached Titus and pushed them makes me think that jj is probably town.
Can you be more specific? I thought it got a bit superficial and the way he's acting like scum wouldn't tunnel is kind of dumb especially considering this is titus we're talking about
gigs I keep on forgetting your stuff ;~;

There were points where I can say "This is jj being frustrated, and it's probably town frustration over scum frustration" because I think jj just didn't like how Titus was approaching the game here.
Also remember when you or eddie (don't remember which) talked about the votes on your wagon. Yeah, jj's sarcasm because you tried to push him there screamed town to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2145, Gorkington wrote:or i would still be pushing you instead of dunnstral.
You're pushing me?

I think we may have a problem then because you're not actually pushing me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2122, Gorkington wrote:would antihero being a limp noodle when scum make you feel better about him/his play this game?

do you think anything about your play could potentially annoy giga if he was town here?
if i go into his iso and find the things being referenced and lay them out, are you going to be able to say "oh well no theres no reason that would bother him"?

what is your expectation of scumGiga in general?
Why did you stop this train of thoughts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”