[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3024, nancy wrote:
In post 3022, Alisae wrote:can I add Srceen to this pool? He's also someone I would expect to have shot BV last night.
No but I can you to the pool because Loopdan believed my BP claim and would've shot Void.
Why not? Srceen would have definitely believed the BP claim. Can you explain to me why he wouldn't?
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 am

Post by nancy »

Aslan I have a tracker guilty on you how do you feel about this new information?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3017, Alisae wrote:Also nancy, I have a beautiful guide on how to fake a guilty properly.
Here, have a link.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ts_as_Town
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:54 am

Post by nancy »

@Mod can we do accelerated Night from this point forwards?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:55 am

Post by nancy »

Aslan I have a cop guilty on you how do feel about this new information?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3017, Alisae wrote:Also nancy, I have a beautiful guide on how to fake a guilty properly.
Here, have a link.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:56 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: Aslan

PREPARE TO BE BULLIED NERD
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:57 am

Post by nancy »

Aslan I jailkept Loopdan last Night and I really can't see any other situation except where he was scum and I blocked the NK I'm sorry.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:57 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 3028, nancy wrote:
Yes. Night action PMs will include instructions to finalise choice. When all choices are finalised the night will end immediately.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

NO BULLYING ALLOWED
Spoiler: a lot of gifs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Here, have a link.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm just going to keep on quoting that until you stop.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 am

Post by nancy »

In post 3033, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 3028, nancy wrote:
Yes. Night action PMs will include instructions to finalise choice. When all choices are finalised the night will end immediately.
/me hoorays
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 3036, Alisae wrote:I'm just going to keep on quoting that until you stop.
Aslan I'm a Watcher and I saw you visit Loopdan last night I'm sorry.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by nancy »

Everyone you are all feeling very sleepy and when I snap my fingers you will all vote Aslan and end the Day

*snap*
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3038, nancy wrote:
In post 3036, Alisae wrote:I'm just going to keep on quoting that until you stop.
Okay, this one was kinda good.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by nancy »

My lynchpool is {Aslan, Tes}.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3038, nancy wrote:
:lol: :lol:
nancy, you're actually the best! XD

BV, am I really possible scum because I haven't stated my reads?
That's weak bro.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by nancy »

Aristophanes I am going to allow you to choose whether or not we lynch Aslan or Tes today who do you choose?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

TesXX
is likely town for the major difference in tone between here and his scumgame. I like the way he pushed for the BP-claim strategy and the aggression with which he pushed it. I wasn't a huge fan of his "re-reading Chronicle" towards the end of the day but him looking over Pine's wall and coming to the same conclusion as me that Pine was trying to townread nancy feels fairly natural.

Srceenplay
's sheep vote on Drixx after I asked him to vote without even thinking very much I think points to somebody who doesn't know Drixx's alignment and is just taking whatever lynch he can before deadline. He was well aware that deadline was approaching and if he were scum, I think he'd be able to use that to his advantage by refusing to vote certain lynches and directing town to a compromise lynch on town. But he was always ready to place his vote on Drixx even in a way that doesn't get him much bus-cred. That's the major reason I think he's town.

StealthyNoodle
has been giving me weird gut vibes but I still find the way he reacted to Pine to be town. I also think Pine knowing how aggressive nancy can be as town would pick on a townie pushing her and take advantage of it to push their lynch. While I don't discount at all that Pine could have bussed
this
time to move away from his bussing meta, the reasons he pushed StealthyNoodle for feel like he's angling for a mislynch by presenting arguments nancy could get behind. I think if he were bussing, he probably wouldn't be targeting his arguments to appeal to one person. Then of course, the way that Stealthy reacted was also town which I went into earlier.

Aristophanes
is probably town mainly for the track. I think the odds are far more likely that mafia took a shot at me rather than no-killed. I pointed out some of Chronicle's genuine posts earlier as well. So, these four players I don't want to lynch and I think they are town. Scum is between WhyMafia and Alisae.

WhyMafia
on the surface has the worst interactions with Pine/Drixx possible. When Pine gets pushed, he immediately starts getting defensive of the slot and towards the end of the day, when most votes were going on Pine, he votes elsewhere. There are still a few posts that make me second-guess this though. One of them is where I think the paranoia is more newb-town than newb-scum. I think newb-scum would be happy for the defense from StealthyNoodle and try to ally with him.

Alisae/Loopdan
has gotta be the scum I've been overlooking. The way Loopdan kept insisting that one of Pine or nancy were scum feels a bit like inside information and it's remarkable that he doesn't actually vote Pine for a lynch until it's already set in stone. That reads like classic distancing and setting up to vote there in case a wagon forms there. I don't like his low activity level, I don't like that I can't follow his reads very easily, I don't like that he was completely oblivious to Pine buddying nancy and seemingly kept insisting that it was just one of them. I think his disbelief in nancy having a secret Pine scumread was scummy as well. I also think he resigned himself to a Pine bus after all other options were gone. Alisae's early posts were mostly null but I agree with nancy that his reasons for townreading WhyMafia aren't very good. I was also expecting whoever scum was to defend WhyMafia if WhyMafia was town. I think his pushes on Srceenplay and StealthyNoodle were pretty shallow and the latter was opportunistic and came after nancy's vote there. I think his push on me to figure out why I'm townreading him was to see how safe it was to make the kill and his overblown rhetoric about working together is mostly just that - empty rhetoric. He's the only one I felt wasn't actually working with me. His threat to replace out but not actually doing it is weird as well and the sort of tactic I expected scum to take. I was spectating a game where town-Alisae got into a fight with conf-town. He quietly replaced out without even saying anything so this drama seems odd for him.

Between WhyMafia and Alisae, there's also the fact that Pine/Drixx's buddy is likely non-obvious and since WhyMafia was being thrown around as a likely lynch and a likely partner to Drixx, I think Drixx would have fought his lynch harder if that was the case. Drixx also randomly calling out Stealthy/Loopdan team () but only pushing Stealthy and never Loopdan fits into this theory more. I also think Loopdan felt somewhat trapped when nancy was calling him out as scum and probably figured a bus was the best option and he's likely just scum. Alisae didn't redeem the slot and if anything made me more confident. Loopdan-meta also points more to him being scum. I think this is our best shot.

VOTE: Alisae
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 3042, Aristophanes wrote:BV, am I really possible scum because I haven't stated my reads?
I'd like you to state your reads nevertheless. You've been in the game for a bit now and you've interacted with everyone. Reads off the top of your head would be nice. After this, and WhyMafia links me to his offsite games, I'm down to lynch Alisae.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by nancy »

I think you should do more work on your Tes read tomorrow.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3043, nancy wrote:Aristophanes I am going to allow you to choose whether or not we lynch Aslan or Tes today who do you choose?
But I don't want either lynched!

Alisae is town imo if for nothing else than the push for town unity!

Tes I've been trusting your read on and the switch to being in your school makes no sense! I haven't really been worried about the slot, but I've seen nothing to worry about, that's why!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by nancy »

I also don't agree that Src is skilled enough to know how to bus and get cred for it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

BV, I would policy lynch you here in just about any other game because of how bad your read is on me. Just saying.
fucking EMPTY RHETORIC.
And you are refering to a game, that happened AGES AGO. AGES! LIKE FUCKING ANCIENT HISTORY.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”