Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1658, Sesq wrote:who do we lynch and why
In post 1672, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Alright
Huzzah! Town march on! :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hawk, vote with me. I'm pretty sure Moz's partner is in {Dunn, Panther, Sesq}

Leaving the game in their hands should help us decide who.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1676, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk, vote with me. I'm pretty sure Moz's partner is in {Dunn, Panther, Sesq}

Why were you so against the Chronicle lynch yesterday? And why are you still pushing on Moz? Like that makes no sense for Moz to bus that way. The only one voting Chronicle was Dunn. If anyone was creating the Bus to give credit it was Dunn not Moz.

Also panther and I were the most benefit for later voting yet you're certain Moz +1 is the team and I'm not one of those possibles? From your PoV I should not be obvtown. This feels like buddying :/
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If uzi is town there's no way he thinks I'm scum when other people were trying to lynch him and I hard pushed chronicle
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

guys, one of the giveaways was when i had my fit of "oh shit, Hawls the wolf" and sesq and Uzi voted light lightning. (then never pushed it).
they did the same with me yesterday.
they are the scum team. Hawks had sesq as scum all game. i got her wrong for most of it. But, unless Dunn and Hawk are the best scum players ever, its game over, sesq and uzi are scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

sorry, another dreadfully spelt post.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1677, Hawk wrote:
In post 1676, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk, vote with me. I'm pretty sure Moz's partner is in {Dunn, Panther, Sesq}

Why were you so against the Chronicle lynch yesterday? And why are you still pushing on Moz? Like that makes no sense for Moz to bus that way. The only one voting Chronicle was Dunn. If anyone was creating the Bus to give credit it was Dunn not Moz.

Also panther and I were the most benefit for later voting yet you're certain Moz +1 is the team and I'm not one of those possibles? From your PoV I should not be obvtown. This feels like buddying :/
I was against a Chronicle lynch because I felt good about my interactions with him and nothing about his play had pinged me except for him being absent frequently. I had only scum read his predecessor (BBT) because he had hammered without stating intent which overall is a weak reason considering that can come from town. Also BBT is a veteran and I know back in the day, stating intent wasn't common so I wouldn't be surprised if hammering without it just what he does.

I'm still pushing Moz because I don't like to clear people off silly things like data or what scum would do. Both have lost me games I should've won or at least not get as brutally destroyed. He also is still my strongest scum read and his latest post proves it.

And I'm not buddying, but even if I was, why is that an issue? Buddying is NAI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1679, mozamis wrote:guys, one of the giveaways was when i had my fit of "oh shit, Hawls the wolf" and sesq and Uzi voted light lightning. (then never pushed it).
they are the scum team. Hawks had sesq as scum all game. i got her wrong for most of it. But, unless Dunn and Hawk are the best scum players ever, its game over, sesq and uzi are scum.
Another blatant misrep right here.

I was pushing for Hawk by constantly bringing up discussion of the Dong kill and trying to understand more about why people scum read Creature.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1678, Dunnstral wrote:If uzi is town there's no way he thinks I'm scum when other people were trying to lynch him and I hard pushed chronicle
See more reasons! Jesus.

Also Moz I didn't have Sesq all game but I did for a while. She just looked slightly different than her usual self. That along with loads of weird opportunistic votes and some very careful play around certain players (never once pushes Uzi even when Uzi is being criticized not even a glimpse of paranoia. Randomly spouts Panther is scum like every 20 pages or so but never sets a case that's rooted in lots of logic.)

I really did think that Uzi and Dong were same faction but I guess I was wrong. I guess Uzi 100% thinking Dong was town makes sense if he flips scum.

If we wanted to make sure the game was 100% Solved lynching Sesq could work too because I'm heavily certain that Panther and Her are never paired so if Sesq flipped scum then Panther is town and with that we could never lose so long as panther never voted me.

Pedit: Uzi I don't buy it but if it helps you and Moz at this point aren't paired so I'll force the lynch tomorrow if you flip town. Right now if it's not you Sesq I think it could be Moz Sesq.

Sesq voting with you and pushing Moz makes more sense as two scum distancing while keeping options open incase a partner has to be hammered.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1681, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I know back in the day, stating intent wasn't common
lol! an outright lie.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1683, Hawk wrote:but never sets a case
i dont think she has pushed a case all game
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

also, on panther there is no way scum make that massive table post he did (which also incriminated himself). You think scum would let that pass the preview button?! He's town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 967, PantherPunt wrote:
Player% of Total Game Posts% of Posts Hamm Quoted or @
Revan1%3%
Dongempire + Fro99er6%8%
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III6%0%
BlueBloodedToffee7%16%
Creature7%19%
Lil Uzi Vert + Dry Fit8%19%
PantherPunt + momo9%0%
Eddie Cane9%5%
Darklyn + lucca26110%0%
mozamis11%5%
Hawk11%19%
Sesq15%5%

alright...this looks to compare how much a player posted vs. how much Hamm quoted those posts or @'d a player with commentary (he liked that convention)

what this normally tells you:
% of game posts much lower than % of Hamm interactions: not a partner
% of game posts much higher than % of Hamm interactions: high likelihood to be partner

so, not a partner list from this:
BBT

Creature

Lil Uzi Vert

Hawk

likely to be a partner:
me :P
Sesq
Darklyn (lucca)

think it's actually borderline lock on it being Darklyn
VOTE: Darklyn
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

exactly. why would he incriminate himself? yeah he was completel ywrong, but that obv doesnt matter.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

and why would scum bus yesterday when if they lynch town they win?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1670, mozamis wrote:i skipped some of those psts cos i was just gonna vote Uzi.
I assumed we were all in agreement that scum were Uzi and Sesq?
Remember Panther coming in and voting for Chron, me gettin gth ewillies, and Hawk pointing out that it meant he was town.
Yeah, he could have bussed...but it seems flipping unlikely.
It's Uzi and Sesq. They have been voting toehter for a while, and...oh, it's just them.
"its just them" is not good enough

try again

also luv you think moz is my partner? what the fuck lol
In post 1679, mozamis wrote:guys, one of the giveaways was when i had my fit of "oh shit, Hawls the wolf" and sesq and Uzi voted light lightning. (then never pushed it).
i think its you and dunn/hawk

not really sure about anything at this point

could even be uzi

i think we should lynch moz and if that fails push uzi

then again it could be tvt and i dont wanna take that risk

idk is it 100% impossible thats tvt? or svs?
In post 1683, Hawk wrote:
In post 1678, Dunnstral wrote:If uzi is town there's no way he thinks I'm scum when other people were trying to lynch him and I hard pushed chronicle
See more reasons! Jesus.

Also Moz I didn't have Sesq all game but I did for a while. She just looked slightly different than her usual self. That along with loads of weird opportunistic votes and some very careful play around certain players (never once pushes Uzi even when Uzi is being criticized not even a glimpse of paranoia. Randomly spouts Panther is scum like every 20 pages or so but never sets a case that's rooted in lots of logic.)

I really did think that Uzi and Dong were same faction but I guess I was wrong. I guess Uzi 100% thinking Dong was town makes sense if he flips scum.

If we wanted to make sure the game was 100% Solved lynching Sesq could work too because I'm heavily certain that Panther and Her are never paired so if Sesq flipped scum then Panther is town and with that we could never lose so long as panther never voted me.

Pedit: Uzi I don't buy it but if it helps you and Moz at this point aren't paired so I'll force the lynch tomorrow if you flip town. Right now if it's not you Sesq I think it could be Moz Sesq.

Sesq voting with you and pushing Moz makes more sense as two scum distancing while keeping options open incase a partner has to be hammered.
nobody has ever even brought up why uzi is scum it's been pushed for no reason

skepticism = scum? lol thats stupid

and "muh meta" isnt good enough

maybe the chronicle defense might be something but im town and i wasnt willing to go through with it so i know its possible

then again most people are not as stupid as me
In post 1685, mozamis wrote:
In post 1683, Hawk wrote:but never sets a case
i dont think she has pushed a case all game
because scum would never push a case on a town player
In post 1686, mozamis wrote:also, on panther there is no way scum make that massive table post he did (which also incriminated himself). You think scum would let that pass the preview button?! He's town.
eh i wouldn't put it out of consideration

moz/panther team, anyone?
In post 1688, mozamis wrote:exactly. why would he incriminate himself? yeah he was completel ywrong, but that obv doesnt matter.
posting a really long very wrong analysis is now townplay

ok

VOTE: mozamis
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

Sesq it's okay. We know you are scum you don't have to fake reasons to vote with Uzi here...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If the case is that I'm scum with Sesq, take a look at this game that just finished:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71096
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Sesq »

i thought i was the first person to vote on moz

i know i've voted with him most of the game but this time it was unintentional

no need to say this given your confbias

yeah in that game i was actually scum
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

Day 5 VC 2

Lil Uzi Vert: Hawk, mozamis, Dunnstral -
L-1

Mozamis: Lil Uzi Vert, Sesq - L-2

Not Voting: PantherPunt

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-06 18:30:00)

With 6 players, it's 4 to lynch!
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1690, Sesq wrote:not really sure about anything at this point

you've been saying that all game lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:01 am

Post by mozamis »

Panther we need you!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 am

Post by mozamis »

hey uzi and sesq voting together again lol
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Sesq »

heres one thing
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

VOTE: uzi

Return to “Completed Open Games”