Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fire you might be right about my cat
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2748, jjh927 wrote:Tell me why I'm wrong, scary hydra person.
i read ur "clear" of tb based on role more derpy and due to inexperience w role madness than calculating

u can be in my scum pool if u want though!
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't want to be in your scum pool but was offended by the lack of invite.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

Does your Dunnstral case extend further than the defence of TB, and does it make more sense with scum!Vecna or town!Vecna?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2750, Fro99er wrote:Fire you might be right about my cat
ehhhhhhh

i think he'd have to be more than a little oblivious (and suicidal) to be scum

(same goes 4 vecna)
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Aelita »

Sent in my bond request.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2753, jjh927 wrote:Does your Dunnstral case extend further than the defence of TB, and does it make more sense with scum!Vecna or town!Vecna?
not rly in a substantial way

i also haven't seen any posts from dunn that've left me with a resonating "yeah... that's town feeling". and last time i checked w tth she didn't have a town read on him either.

it makes a lot more sense w vecna being town, as does his general gameplay
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Last question; are you both of you right now, or just one?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2749, Fro99er wrote:Vecna go read my ISO in this game starting here and then come back and tell me that me getting pissed for bullshit scumreads is weird for me: viewtopic.php?p=9090106#p9090106
Im not doing shit anymore in this game.

just lynch me, im tired of you asshats.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2665, Vecna wrote:I wrote that, because I know who the main is (im responding to the Aelita thing here).

Ive never seen the slot actually type, and im aware that a lot of people think that a talking Aelita is by definition a town Aelita. This is the meta that I know goes around, so when she started talking up a storm, it felt initially like scum coaching telling her to talk a lot, and how to go about it.

Im not so sure anymore.

Anyways Giga, lets just go about and do our own thing for now. I think we both recognize well enough that our read on eachother is gonna get refined enough over the next few days, and I dont want to lynch you anytime soon regardless - unless I find something rocksolid. I think you should afford me the same courtesy.

Lynching me here is a mistake, unless you have rocksolid reasoning as to why im scum. Noone has that, and noone can possibly have it, because im town - and ive never been lynched as town before in a Theme game, and I dont intent to start here. And plenty of people can vouch for my usefullness in these things.

Now - id honestly like to be able to stop defending myself, because its costing me too much time and effort. Lay off your questions off of me please, and focus on finding actual scum - unless you have valid questions thatll actually help you form your read on me.
you're setting really weird and illogical expectations for how well i should be able to read you so no

i'm fine giving you space at least while i read the next few pages but honestly i don't see how my questions were bad for sorting you

like........... if aelita were actually coached scum her points would be stronger imo. what made you reconsider the coached scum point?

~giggles

also i still have no idea if trans actually sent in his bond request so i dont want anyone - dunn or vecna - hammered just yet until i at least iron that out and get trans's opinion wrt vecna

pedit:
Heartless wrote: it makes a lot more sense w vecna being town, as does his general gameplay
besides being each others cws i don't really know if i agree here? like i've seen dunn give similar vapid defenses before at least as town so if he wanted to defend a scumbuddy it wouldn't surprise me if he skirted around it like he is here

pedit:
Vecna wrote:
In post 2749, Fro99er wrote:Vecna go read my ISO in this game starting here and then come back and tell me that me getting pissed for bullshit scumreads is weird for me: viewtopic.php?p=9090106#p9090106

:|
Hydra of Eddie Cane and gigabyteTroubadour
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2670, Vecna wrote:Giga, I think youre putting too much emphasis on stuff that was a momentary comment, and an opinion that has likely changed since. Im still going to try and answer these for transparencies sake to make you feel better about my slot since im all about that and all.
before i respond to the rest of the wall i'm pretty sure none of your opinions that i'm calling out have changed

correct me if i'm wrong though
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2757, jjh927 wrote:Last question; are you both of you right now, or just one?
i've (antihero) been the one making all the posting this afternoon if that's what ur asking...?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2759, Eddiebyte wrote:
In post 2665, Vecna wrote:I wrote that, because I know who the main is (im responding to the Aelita thing here).

Ive never seen the slot actually type, and im aware that a lot of people think that a talking Aelita is by definition a town Aelita. This is the meta that I know goes around, so when she started talking up a storm, it felt initially like scum coaching telling her to talk a lot, and how to go about it.

Im not so sure anymore.

Anyways Giga, lets just go about and do our own thing for now. I think we both recognize well enough that our read on eachother is gonna get refined enough over the next few days, and I dont want to lynch you anytime soon regardless - unless I find something rocksolid. I think you should afford me the same courtesy.

Lynching me here is a mistake, unless you have rocksolid reasoning as to why im scum. Noone has that, and noone can possibly have it, because im town - and ive never been lynched as town before in a Theme game, and I dont intent to start here. And plenty of people can vouch for my usefullness in these things.

Now - id honestly like to be able to stop defending myself, because its costing me too much time and effort. Lay off your questions off of me please, and focus on finding actual scum - unless you have valid questions thatll actually help you form your read on me.
you're setting really weird and illogical expectations for how well i should be able to read you so no

i'm fine giving you space at least while i read the next few pages but honestly i don't see how my questions were bad for sorting you

like........... if aelita were actually coached scum her points would be stronger imo. what made you reconsider the coached scum point?

~giggles

also i still have no idea if trans actually sent in his bond request so i dont want anyone - dunn or vecna - hammered just yet until i at least iron that out and get trans's opinion wrt vecna

pedit:
Heartless wrote: it makes a lot more sense w vecna being town, as does his general gameplay
besides being each others cws i don't really know if i agree here? like i've seen dunn give similar vapid defenses before at least as town so if he wanted to defend a scumbuddy it wouldn't surprise me if he skirted around it like he is here

pedit:
Vecna wrote:

:|
Im not saying that your questions are bad, im saying ive gotten absolutely pummeled with questions and attacks, and a lot of weakass votes have sailed in under the radar, and im done answering shit for now.

Titus vote on me is absolutely shit, and he hasnt engaged me since the replace in at all and has ignored everything ive done - Lynch this asap please.
Frog's vote on me is absolutely shit and based on him not understanding basic english - would not be surprised if this is scum either.
Alisae's vote on me is the worst by far
McMenno's vote on me is absolutely shit - Lynch this soon as well.
Gorkingtons vote on me is absolutely shit.
Aelita's vote on me is because she's afraid im tricking her.

This wagon is a joke.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

well, frog and alisae are among our top trs. if you think either is scum please summarize why in one post. I don't think you've talked about alisae and you have argued with frogger but I'm not sure the reason you're scunreading him.

~canequer
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2670, Vecna wrote:Why does my attack on fire suck? He was shitposting a ton without actual content. Shitposting is NAI, and just because you think he's town doesnt make it true. Well maybe it does, but im the kind of egotistical guy that likes to draw his own conclusions, and the way Fire was posting -I- could not read him. Since my attack he has started shitposting a lot less, so I call it a win. I think youre probably right, and that he's maybe town - but im still gonna be keeping an eye on him.

you literally just explained why it sucks - you're going after something nai. and like this sudden townread has no development at all - what about his responses striked you as town vs the things I pointed out that made me want to townread him before your replace in?

I think Frogger is being a bit too artificial still. I havent seen anything that I know he's capable off yet. Alisae is telling me im wrong, maybe I am - but I know frog is capable of delivering play that I can easily townread. He hasnt done so yet. If he wants my townread, he's going to have to earn it. Im not going to state here what im looking for, I cba potentially coaching scum.

fro99er?? artificial?? what about like............. literally interaction he's had with your slot? with my slot? he's genuine af here

As for the read on you - it looks like that because its true. I dont have a strong read on you yet, so Im gonna work on forming that and if I think youre scum youre goddamn right I will come back to push you. My reads are still heavily fluctuating as you noticed yourself, and I read people by attacking them and pressuring them. Thats my style as town, so prepare for more of it.

fluctuating reads are fine but theres a difference between deliberately trying to put someone in like a weird "town but here's a few scummy things about them i can push after a few mislynches :)"

And just because im attacking well town-read people doesnt mean im breaking up any townblock. There is no such thing yet from what I can see. The only thing of note that has happened this game is a poor push on TB, and a push on Dunn. Im not sure Im very happy about this Dunn push yet, and I think he's someone ill be able to read quite well later on. I dont think ill be voting there today unless its to save my own hide (but im counting on this not being nessacery).

you don't have any thoughts on dunn? also yeah i guess there might not really be an established townbloc but i honestly cannot think for the life of me why you're pushing on people like fro99er and fire as town considering that theyre transparently town?
honestly i'm just going to do responses in bold so i dont need to scroll but if you need to make it easier while responding i'll stop :dead:

~giggles

pedit:

??

i'll totally not be the first to say that titus i have no clue what she's doing but the other votes on you aren't pinging me in the slightest? i havent caught up but none of those people are scummy at all

do you still mind if i ask you stuff though? eddie still wants dunn but with dueling counterwagons i'm going to try to at least sort you while I still am scumreading you because dunn is just going to be a complete pest and i'm not going to be able to figure out what's actually happening by shitting up the thread fighting with him.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Vecna »

If i survive you can ask me shit later. Ive typed up more than most of these people will do in the next 10 games combined.

If it still doesnt make you see that im town, nothing will, and I cba to try. Goodbye.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Im drained.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2674, Vecna wrote:It is transparent? Do TB and Aelita have some thing? Or what am I missing here?

I really dont understand why me of all people, she is afraid of getting tricked by. We hardly have any history at all.

You can use her reasoning to scumread and vote anyone, but youre ok with it?

Do please explain it to me if she doesnt, because im at a loss.
she's paranoid of YOU because you're the one trying to leverage a claim for towncred

titus hasn't done that

fire hasn't done that

no one else in this game has seriously attempted to do that
Vecna wrote:If i survive you can ask me shit later. Ive typed up more than most of these people will do in the next 10 games combined.

If it still doesnt make you see that im town, nothing will, and I cba to try. Goodbye.
:/

aight...
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:41 am

Post by McMenno »

Bye.

~TD
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Vecna »

Shut up dog :p
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by McMenno »

fuck off

~narna
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2759, Eddiebyte wrote:besides being each others cws i don't really know if i agree here? like i've seen dunn give similar vapid defenses before at least as town so if he wanted to defend a scumbuddy it wouldn't surprise me if he skirted around it like he is here
plz don't misconstrue what i'm trying to say here. i'm not saying vecna is town simply based on the existance of a scum counterwagon or vice-versa, bc reads like that are awful and notoriously dicey. (going back to street fighter... one of my scumbuddies coasted on "being the cw to scum." it's not a good thing to guide reads.)

i'm talking about the WHOLE interaction and what the scum wker would know.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Titus
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah, that was what I was asking. Ty Heartless.

Unvote

I'm not confident in my ability to read hydras, but knowing that exchange was just one of you makes me happy. Have a townread. My case on you was shite.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 2771, Heartless wrote:
In post 2759, Eddiebyte wrote:besides being each others cws i don't really know if i agree here? like i've seen dunn give similar vapid defenses before at least as town so if he wanted to defend a scumbuddy it wouldn't surprise me if he skirted around it like he is here
plz don't misconstrue what i'm trying to say here. i'm not saying vecna is town simply based on the existance of a scum counterwagon or vice-versa, bc reads like that are awful and notoriously dicey. (going back to street fighter... one of my scumbuddies coasted on "being the cw to scum." it's not a good thing to guide reads.)

i'm talking about the WHOLE interaction and what the scum wker would know.
then i'm not sure I agree with your point because I'm still scumreading both?

and actually hold on i dont even know if you're voting for dunn or vecna because i still havent finished reading up because i think in this case dunn's the better lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”