Large Normal 202 - Flavorful Mafia - Game Over!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

Vote Count 3.04
VO
TE
COU
NT

podoboq (4): aronagrundy, keyenpeydee, LicketyQuickety, Firebringer
Umlaut (2): Eddie Cane, gerryoat
Firebringer (1): Creature
gerryoat (1): podoboq

Not Voting (3): PeregrineV, Transcend, Umlaut

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-05-01 12:45:00)
Last edited by Fro99er on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:51 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I'm thrilled
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2849, podoboq wrote:
In post 2843, Firebringer wrote:Ava played up their newbieness in order to evacuee actions.
I never pretended to be a newb. I never intended to play poorly. You mistook poor play for newbieness, and that's on your part, but as Avagantimos, I never hid the fact that I was experienced here. I was open about the fact that it was an alt, and I used the vocabulary that I had developed through player here. If you thought Avagantimos was a new player, that's a mistake on your part.
Ohh wow, so now you are on hot seat your take of kids gloves and play hyper competent?
No.

You played poorly because you believed you could get away with it because scum.
Simple as that
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:58 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2841, keyenpeydee wrote:Podo, why did you quickhammer Chickadee again?
I hammered Chickadee early. That's not how I define a quickhammer. A quickhammer comes when town is not ready for the slot to be lynched. I wouldn't have done that if there were still a discussion happening about whether or not she was going to be lynched. There seemed to be a consensus, and I was happy to see the slot lynched. I made note a few times in thread that I would vote there. I did so without providing some kind of official intent-to-hammer. Outside of this lynch, I don't believe I've ever lynched a slot without providing intent as town or scum, but something about playing on an alt felt liked it absolved me of consequence in that decision, and I had seen other players do it (as either alignment) so I wanted to try it out. Transcend's more egregious offense, and the way that was hand-waved as acceptable, gave me some strength to do it myself, so when I was universally scumread for doing so and flashwagoned out of the gate at the beginning of day three, it felt like the entire town was being hypocritical, while calling me out as being hypocritical for doing it in the first place.

I was also trying to get back in town's good graces, and I was gambling that I was hammering scum, and that it would help me moving forward, but clearly I lost my gamble, and it had the opposite effect.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 2853, podoboq wrote:I was also trying to get back in town's good graces, and I was gambling that I was hammering scum, and that it would help me moving forward, but clearly I lost my gamble, and it had the opposite effect.
I find this pretty believable actually.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2852, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2843, Firebringer wrote:Ava played up their newbieness in order to evacuee actions.
I never pretended to be a newb. I never intended to play poorly. You mistook poor play for newbieness, and that's on your part, but as Avagantimos, I never hid the fact that I was experienced here. I was open about the fact that it was an alt, and I used the vocabulary that I had developed through player here. If you thought Avagantimos was a new player, that's a mistake on your part.
Ohh wow, so now you are on hot seat your take of kids gloves and play hyper competent?
No.

Simple as that
I'm never "hyper competent." Historically, my reads suck, and I never get night-killed because I'm viewed as a liability to the town because of it. If you're expecting that this replace-in is my way of saying "game-on" you're wrong. I made a mistake, and now I have to take the mask off of my previous play and defend why I was playing differently from how I normally do.

I'm not saying I didn't play poorly. I did. I was trying new things, and I wasn't experienced enough to do a good job at it.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Umlaut »

Also this sounds similar in many respects to my experience playing with a secret alt: I tried to mask my writing style and everyone (correctly) noted that my tone was artificial and (incorrectly) scumread me for it.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

So are we still gonna push for Podo lynch or what?
But I'll go with this:
VOTE: Umlaut
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:14 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I want to know Peregrine's thoughts
Show
Games that I modded:

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2855, podoboq wrote:
In post 2852, Firebringer wrote:
No.

Simple as that
I'm never "hyper competent." Historically, my reads suck, and I never get night-killed because I'm viewed as a liability to the town because of it. If you're expecting that this replace-in is my way of saying "game-on" you're wrong. I made a mistake, and now I have to take the mask off of my previous play and defend why I was playing differently from how I normally do.

I'm not saying I didn't play poorly. I did. I was trying new things, and I wasn't experienced enough to do a good job at it.
You have been playing towards scum win con this whole game...
Nothing really to do with playstyle unless you want to explain the purpose of this style.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:19 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2857, keyenpeydee wrote:So are we still gonna push for Podo lynch or what?
But I'll go with this:
VOTE: Umlaut
When most players have said that the only result of today is an Umlaut or Avagantimos lynch, and Umlaut is
defending
his opponent in the arena, for you to
still
read him as scum and be willing to vote for him just doesn't make sense. Umlaut and I are town. I'm not going to be able to construct a convincing case on scum, but I'll be able to put some kind of a case together in a couple of days when school calms down for me. Umlaut and I aren't the only people responsible for scum hunting, though, and for town to be putting that responsibility on us and not taking that responsibility on themselves is simply depressing.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2859, Firebringer wrote:You have been playing towards scum win con this whole game...
I have attempted to lynch scum. I thought Lowell was scum, I provided reasons as to why I thought he was scum, and then we lynched him.

Same with Chickadee. You were a part of that lynch. While I could have hammered before a claim, and without giving town time to unvote and discuss other options, I waited, and made sure that I was playing with town and doing what the rest of the town wanted.

Now, when the lynch is between me and Umlaut, and I know Umlaut is town, I'm arguing for his life knowing that it will only raise pressure on me, because letting town knowingly lynch town is playing to the scum wincondition.

I have been playing with the town this entire game, and just because I made some mistakes along the way doesn't mean I'm not playing to my win condition.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

uma is scum. stop posting walls of b.s. rofl
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 2847, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2836, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 2834, Umlaut wrote:I would be very grateful if someone would explain what I should be townreading Eddie Cane for.
He's town and I know it.
THAT'S NOT AN EXPLANATION
This.

And to top it off, Key says he's not even reading posts fully.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Umlaut »

Me, d1: "Here's a case on Eddie Cane, I'm going to vote him"
Everyone: "No, Eddie Cane is town, you idiot, and also you're scum"

Me, d2: "Okay, I still kind of think Eddie Cane is scum"
Everyone: "No, Chickadee is scum"
Me: "Hm, his claim does seem more plausible than hers, I guess she's more likely scum."
(turns out Chickadee is town)

Eddie: "Lol my claim was fake"
Me, d3: "Can someone explain why Eddie Cane is town please?"
Everyone: "because he's town"
Me: "Can someone criticize my case, or give an explanation, or something, plz"
Everyone: "
Tooooooooowwwwwwwwwn
"
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2861, podoboq wrote:him.

Same with Chickadee. You were a part of that lynch. While I could have hammered before a claim, and without giving town time to unvote and discuss other options, I waited, and made sure that I was playing with town and doing what the rest of the town wanted.
Wtf?
No, I wasn't part of that lynch.

I directly told all you morons that lynching her was stupid because she was confirmed not the Ninja.

can we lynch podo now?
Show

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:33 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2863, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2847, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2836, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 2834, Umlaut wrote:I would be very grateful if someone would explain what I should be townreading Eddie Cane for.
He's town and I know it.
THAT'S NOT AN EXPLANATION
This.

And to top it off, Key says he's not even reading posts fully.
I wish I could elaborate more
Show
Games that I modded:

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2865, Firebringer wrote:

Wtf?

I directly told all you morons that lynching her was stupid because she was confirmed not the Ninja.

can we lynch podo now?
Sorry, I thought I was arguing at keyenpeedee, and I was just looked up the lynch votes for reference.
In post 2493, Fro99er wrote:
Vote Count 2.09
VO
TE
COU
NT

Transcend (1): Creature
Eddie Cane (2): Chickadee, LicketyQuickety
Chickadee (7): Fykus, keyenpeydee, Eddie Cane, Umlaut, gerryoat, Transcend, Avagantimos
Umlaut (1): Firebringer
Avagantimos (1): PeregrineV

Not Voting (1): aronagrundy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 has ended!
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I have a gut that says FB is ninja and is trying to divert the attention off him
Show
Games that I modded:

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2865, Firebringer wrote:No, I wasn't part of that lynch.
To your credit, you weren't a part of either mislynch. Sorry for the mistake.

You're still angling to be on both of today's prospective mislynches, so there's that.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:35 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2868, keyenpeydee wrote:I have a gut that says FB is ninja and is trying to divert the attention off him
I'm not scumreading him btw, just wanted to throw this post.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:35 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2865, Firebringer wrote:

Wtf?

can we lynch podo now?
Are you convinced that podo can be ninja?
Show
Games that I modded:

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2869, podoboq wrote:
In post 2865, Firebringer wrote:No, I wasn't part of that lynch.
To your credit, you weren't a part of either mislynch. Sorry for the mistake.

You're still angling to be on both of today's prospective mislynches, so there's that.
If both you and umlaut are town,
I will personally make an apology note to each and every player in this gameZ

News flash: not going to happen
Show

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 2872, Firebringer wrote:If both you and umlaut are town,
Looking forward to it!
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2873, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2872, Firebringer wrote:If both you and umlaut are town,
Looking forward to it!
So now you think podo is town?
Lol

Why don't you both buddy each other too!
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”