Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 3111, Alisae wrote:
In post 3108, Eddiebyte wrote:
In post 3105, Alisae wrote:btw Eddie feel free to join in whenever.
joinewhatttt
Me and Frog are bouncing stuff back and forth.
im the one for that eddie's just here to chill mostly :(

when are you guys both gonna be on because im not really liking trans/titus as dunn partners and i could go for some back and forth
jjh927 wrote:Hey RC, I thought I was voting McMenno
it's a wip....................
Hydra of Eddie Cane and gigabyteTroubadour
Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Aelita »

SU2 made me very paranoid.....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3748, Aelita wrote:And to be honest, I don't trust Heartless fully.
Then, let's lynch JJ today. Align with Heartless tonight. Then tomorrow, either we rope Vecna or I align with you as passive. :)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 3750, Randomnamechange wrote:you arent
this was at jjh vote btw
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:29 am

In post 3749, Titus wrote:
In post 3746, Randomnamechange wrote:
Titus wrote:
In post 3740, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3738, Titus wrote:
In post 3735, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3733, Titus wrote:
In post 3731, jjh927 wrote:Right, so articulation is scummy. Got it.
1-800-Strawmen called. They want their words back.
that isnt a strawman though that is what they are saying
No. They're saying the tone and the approach is very scummy. That's not saying articulation is scummy. Aelita is actually good at picking up tone stuff. They are the only player that can catch certain things.
they are not the same across these two games.
im als a strong tone player. RR was playing more victimised and appealing. If Vecna was playing like RR this game he would have come in and hard buddied me.
Nah, Vecna is playing the victim to my push, to Alisae's push, to Aelita's push and he's appealing to others to try and lynch us.
he really isnt. when you started being a dick for no reason about him wanting to bond heartless he could have so easily AtE'd that but he didn't. Alisae's push maybe, but not yours. He has a scumread on you and you complain that he tries to get people to lynch his scumread. i really don't need to explain why that is fucking stupid, especially when you townread aelita.
Nah, he has been AtEing with my push. Whenever I ask him to explain anything, his answers are whining and crying and he just OMGUSed me when it was clear I wasn't falling for his bullshit. He doesn't have a legit scumread. He's just appealing to try and get me lynched.

He's backed into a corner as Vecna, jj, bella is just the obvious fucking answer and has been for the last umpteen pages of crap. I'm just waiting for y'all to catch up.
he is getting annoyed because you are making up reasons to justify your scumread on him.
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

Like the only place I could be wrong is Squif, but I didn't think he was scum early on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Aelita »

In post 3753, Titus wrote:
Then, let's lynch JJ today. Align with Heartless tonight. Then tomorrow, either we rope Vecna or I align with you as passive. :)
There is only one problem with that. I have this belief that whoever becomes passive, stays passive, permanently.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 am

Titus wrote:Like the only place I could be wrong is Squif, but I didn't think he was scum early on.
you could be wrong on every single one of your reads.
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3755, Randomnamechange wrote:
Titus wrote:
No. They're saying the tone and the approach is very scummy. That's not saying articulation is scummy. Aelita is actually good at picking up tone stuff. They are the only player that can catch certain things.
im als a strong tone player. RR was playing more victimised and appealing. If Vecna was playing like RR this game he would have come in and hard buddied me.
Nah, Vecna is playing the victim to my push, to Alisae's push, to Aelita's push and he's appealing to others to try and lynch us.
he really isnt. when you started being a dick for no reason about him wanting to bond heartless he could have so easily AtE'd that but he didn't. Alisae's push maybe, but not yours. He has a scumread on you and you complain that he tries to get people to lynch his scumread. i really don't need to explain why that is fucking stupid, especially when you townread aelita.
Nah, he has been AtEing with my push. Whenever I ask him to explain anything, his answers are whining and crying and he just OMGUSed me when it was clear I wasn't falling for his bullshit. He doesn't have a legit scumread. He's just appealing to try and get me lynched.

He's backed into a corner as Vecna, jj, bella is just the obvious fucking answer and has been for the last umpteen pages of crap. I'm just waiting for y'all to catch up.
he is getting annoyed because you are making up reasons to justify your scumread on him.
No. He's AtEing that and you're buying it.

I didn't make up Alisae's accuracy rate.
I didn't make up his tone.
I didn't make up his bullshit attempt to divide me and Heartless and subsequent whining when that failed.
I didn't make up his posts are spammy bullshit that say nothing, and he says go fish when I try to talk to him.

So just what about my scumread on him is made up?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3757, Aelita wrote:
In post 3753, Titus wrote:
There is only one problem with that. I have this belief that whoever becomes passive, stays passive, permanently.
That doesn't seem to be factually correct. Is that something unique to your role PM?

I see nothing stopping you from being active tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

In post 1, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bonds can also be willingly broken during the day by submitting another Bond, but will not break until the end of the day.

@Aelita ?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am

In post 3759, Titus wrote:
In post 3755, Randomnamechange wrote:
Titus wrote:

No. He's AtEing that and you're buying it.

I didn't make up Alisae's accuracy rate.
I didn't make up his tone.
I didn't make up his bullshit attempt to divide me and Heartless and subsequent whining when that failed.
I didn't make up his posts are spammy bullshit that say nothing, and he says go fish when I try to talk to him.

So just what about my scumread on him is made up?
forgotten what this is
his tone is town
you did make that up
maybe if you actually read his posts rather than accusing him of making stuff up every time you interact with him he would be more inclined to?
the entire thing bc hes town and you're scum
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3758, Randomnamechange wrote:
Titus wrote:Like the only place I could be wrong is Squif, but I didn't think he was scum early on.
There's the theoretical possibility that I'm wrong. I don't see any evidence for it.

I don't believe I can be wrong here though.

Not with town getting wagoned so easily and scum adopting a will not bus posture. It took pages to get Vecna to bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Aelita »

No, it's not something unique in my role PM. I shall seek clarification.

Mod, if a member becomes passive, do they stay passive permanently?

p-edit: Just because the bond is over doesn't mean its effects won't remain.
Eddiebyte
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Eddiebyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Eddiebyte »

squid is supposed to b back t day

-edwardo the third
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3742, Titus wrote:
Victim my ass, you havent even provided a single reason as to why im scum that anyone except Aelita is agreeing to....and thus youre hard-buddying aelita now.

Your reads are fabricated shit, and you only slam on me for certain things that you dont give a shit about from the rest of the game.

You havent called out a single person to start scum-hunting, to explain anything theyre done in great detail, and your actual way of hunting, or forming town-blocks has been complete weak-sauce.

As opposed to that, you were trying to make me townread you by doing the same crap you did in PYP and that other game - im sure people that played in PYP and gorkington should be seeing this as well. constantly hammering that im not doing shit, that im not scumhunting - then when you get confronted with the truth, you attack the content, saying its garbage, saying you dont wanna read it because its too much.

Nonsense, all of it.

But hey, im just Ate'ing because im attacked, I totally dont have a valid point here. Its absolutely not because Titus doesnt wanna bus teammates.

VOTE: Titus
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 3764, Aelita wrote:No, it's not something unique in my role PM. I shall seek clarification.

Mod, if a member becomes passive, do they stay passive permanently?

p-edit: Just because the bond is over doesn't mean its effects won't remain.
No.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

In post 3763, Titus wrote:
In post 3758, Randomnamechange wrote:
There's the theoretical possibility that I'm wrong. I don't see any evidence for it.

I don't believe I can be wrong here though.

Not with town getting wagoned so easily and scum adopting a will not bus posture. It took pages to get Vecna to bus.
circular reasoningggggg
you suck randomidget
Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Aelita »

In post 3766, Vecna wrote:
Victim my ass, you havent even provided a single reason as to why im scum that anyone except Aelita is agreeing to....and thus youre hard-buddying aelita now.

Your reads are fabricated shit, and you only slam on me for certain things that you dont give a shit about from the rest of the game.

You havent called out a single person to start scum-hunting, to explain anything theyre done in great detail, and your actual way of hunting, or forming town-blocks has been complete weak-sauce.

As opposed to that, you were trying to make me townread you by doing the same crap you did in PYP and that other game - im sure people that played in PYP and gorkington should be seeing this as well. constantly hammering that im not doing shit, that im not scumhunting - then when you get confronted with the truth, you attack the content, saying its garbage, saying you dont wanna read it because its too much.

Nonsense, all of it.

But hey, im just Ate'ing because im attacked, I totally dont have a valid point here. Its absolutely not because Titus doesnt wanna bus teammates.

Kill this with fire.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Titus »

Nonsense, all of it.

Nah, again. Another lie with the hard buddying Aelita. They've been obvtown since the start. You tried pushing them and you failed. Again, it happens every time.

I haven't called out a single person to scumhunt. That's just a lie. I've done it to you and jj. I don't need to ask town to scumhunt because they do.

I did the same crap in Pick your power, where I caught you as scum. So yeah, keep arguing that I'm doing what I do as town and voting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Vecna

Fine, if you're not willing to bus anymore. We can hang you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3770, Titus wrote:

Nonsense, all of it.

Nah, again. Another lie with the hard buddying Aelita. They've been obvtown since the start. You tried pushing them and you failed. Again, it happens every time.

I haven't called out a single person to scumhunt. That's just a lie. I've done it to you and jj. I don't need to ask town to scumhunt because they do.

I did the same crap in Pick your power, where I caught you as scum. So yeah, keep arguing that I'm doing what I do as town and voting me.
You had arguments in Pyp. Here your argument is "youre not scumhunting". Even aelita doesnt agree with that sentiment.

You havent even read half the game, something you wouldnt even do as town and then think you have all the knowledge and ins-and outs.

How the fuck can you ever deduce whether ive been scumhunting if you -refuse to read my damn posts-.

But hey, when people tell you youre full of shit, im suddenly being defensive, ate'ing or whatever.

You pretended you were gonna give me a shot when I replaced it. I put in 10x more effort scumhunting than you have in this game and your last 3 games combined. But you refuse to read it, and attack me with pre-meditated bullshit.

Normally if you were town, you'd call people out bullshit like this thing Aelita is doing. If id ask you 4x why you scumread Bella you'd answer me and have a good answer. You wouldnt instantly flop onto Dunnstral as soon as Firebringer makes some weird comment about whatever that role was he claimed. You'd investigate first.

And you sure as shit wouldnt be applying this Mathblade logic where you start wtih a scumread on someone, then look whose defending it, and picture them as scum after.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3425, Vecna wrote:You know what would be best for Dunn's claim? That he gets to be buddies/bonded with me and I get to dictate his targets.

People would go absolutely NUTS with theories that were scumbuddies together. It'd be epically hilarious.

Dunn you up for pissing people off to the extreme?
In post 3609, Vecna wrote:If were lynching JJ ill need a new link-dude though.

Id like to do my thing with dunnstral. Who was linking him again atm?
I was with mcmenno

I like this I think, I'd bond with you (sorry mcmenno, you would have been passive anyway)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

For people asking for flavor: I'm Houndour, the d&d riding dog