Micro 699: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 449, gerryoat wrote:jason is like really obvs mafia, you guys suck
A lurker is obv mafia?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 37, Boonskiies wrote:Pretty sure the claim was a joke claim. Unsure why it is being pushed like this
Seems like Town. Perceptive and asks good questions.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 90, Stone Cold wrote:I'll claim, for shiggles.

I am Hinata, Town Swordslinger.

My ability name is "Sling That Sword", and I use it to kill people.

Fun, huh?
Alright...
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 153, drealmerz7 wrote:LAMIST is LAMIST???

that doesn't even make sense as something to say

stonecold and boonskiies for mafia - let's kill 'em folks~!
Lol my reads are complete opposites of my predecessor.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 180, gerryoat wrote:>If I'm wrong about WhyMafia

But you aren't even voting him, that sounds like a post to setup for tomorrow to vote him once you mislynch me.
That's a good point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 183, Stone Cold wrote:If I had posted suspicions of two lurkers on an alternative wagon during twilight, THAT could be argued as being scum motivated.

But bringing those lurkers up when the wagon I'm on is nowhere near a lynch accomplishes nothing for sum.

And that is why gerry needs rope.
And a better rebuttal
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 247, Severa wrote:
In post 246, Severa wrote:I've personally seen how you react to people that you think are town pushing on you and it's nothing like this. Just because Maria decries people being unable to read her as town doesn't mean it's a good idea :P
Some lazy scum or just dumb person is going to call this a slip. Maria does it as town- doesn't mean that Gerry is doing it here as town.
I don't see it
fos severa
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 273, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 242, Severa wrote:How am I your top townread Jason? Like I've read my ISO and it doesn't deserve top townread.
Easy, my thought patterns line up with yours, and i can see your posts coming from town.

(that and Whymafia and boonskiies are smaller town reads.)
In post 240, gerryoat wrote:notice how jason never even explained why he thinks i'm scum lol
In post 189, gerryoat wrote:
In post 186, Stone Cold wrote:Your push is scum as shit, and that's why I want you and gerry dead.
This sentence actually is a contradiction. You're implying that the reason you want him dead is his push, but you scumread him before then. You're also saying in the sentence before then that since it's page 8, you have little to go on, yet claim to say that you found both mafia already and that it was easy. This is actually 2 contradictions more I think about it.
That post is why i'm scum reading you.

This is a total fucking strawman, and there is no way you can't see it as a strawman.

As for Whymafia, I like his push on Stone, even though it's not great that he kept trying to push it when Stone made it clear he didn't want to actually explain the read.

I'm happy to justify my reads (in fact i have now justified all the proper ones so you know.)
Liking Jason so far.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 289, Boonskiies wrote:Lol, Maria is afraid of getting shot.

VOTE: Maria

She started that read within the first few posts and now she's just sticking to it to try to get a lynch. Especially after SC claimed. I already explained why SC should not be the lynch toNight.
In post 290, Boonskiies wrote:I've been ignoring my scum read for a bit anyways on Maria because I was thinking about JK'ing her, but then I realized SC would probably shoot her anyways, so I like this for toDay's lynch.
Noted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 295, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Boon
"I've been holding off on my Maria SR"
Yeah bullshit 1v1 me
In this, I vote you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 309, MariaR wrote:I highly doubt both our roles can be town.
-.-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 313, Stone Cold wrote:Full disclosure: I am not a vig. I was trying to bait the nk.

I thought it might work because my flavor claim, while true, was incomplete. I kill people with my sword... if I only remembered to bring it.

I'm a messenger. I was going to out that information to Boon tonight, but after Maria's soft I don't want people being misled any further.
Still feel SC is town
<Embrace The Void>

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel SC is town too.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

like, I'd defend that if it was getting wagon'd pretty hard.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 463, Boonskiies wrote:like, I'd defend that if it was getting wagon'd pretty hard.
You need a color wheel to show them how u feel.

Games played.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Someone is confscum
Will state who when caught up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 0, Cabd wrote:Welcome to Micro 699: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
(This game will be the first of three games involving Fire Emblem Fates. The other two will be Conquest and Revelations; in that order.

This game is a micro setup, with 9 players and no bastard roles. Usual Cabdgame disclaimers apply.

You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
Life beyond the shore, just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
The path is yours to climb
In the white light, a hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away,
Embrace the brand-new day
Sing with me a song of birthrights and love

The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts all alone

This game will follow the Birthright arc of Fire Emblem Fates. You will ally with your birth family, the royals of the kingdom of Hoshido against your childhood kingdom of Nohr. This game will contain all normal roles but may have modifiers that fit flavor to tweak them.

My Rules:
Spoiler:
1. I don’t tolerate ad hom wars. If your posting is merely insulting a player without providing game content, you can expect a strike from me. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m fairly lenient about this, but posting “Fuck you” over and over again is simply not acceptable. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s) via my super sekrit chat room i definitely have with them all.
2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish.
3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.
4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.
5. A lynch is achieved as a majority of players voting for somebody. Half is not a majority.
6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally.
7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else.
8. All deadlines are exactly 7 days in duration; with the exception of the first game phase, which is 10 days instead.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum. This also includes using [redacted] as that loophole does not fly here.
10. I am rather lenient upon activity. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.
11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for.
13. If you have a question, please PM me. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it.
14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@MOD") about it.
15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.
17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.
18. Blue
(This color at #0000FF)
is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it.
20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.
21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote.
23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. All modkills will be done after consultation with the listmods. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly.
24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.
25. All factional decisions must be agreed upon by all living members of that faction. You may grant your partner pre-authorization on a nightly basis if you expect to be gone.

Game Specific Rules:
Spoiler:
1. This game is openly 7 town players and 2 scum players.
2. There are no bastard mechanics, third party roles, or otherwise misleading events/roles/mechanics.
3. The town win condition is "You win when all scum are dead and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.
4. The scum win condition is "You win when you can force an endgame scenario where one or more scum players lives and all town are dead."
5. There are no happily-ever-after conditions; a lynch MUST eventually be chosen and carried out. There will be no happy-ever-after ties.
Normal roles means roles that are Normal, right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 466, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 0, Cabd wrote:Welcome to Micro 699: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
(This game will be the first of three games involving Fire Emblem Fates. The other two will be Conquest and Revelations; in that order.

This game is a micro setup, with 9 players and no bastard roles. Usual Cabdgame disclaimers apply.

You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
Life beyond the shore, just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
The path is yours to climb
In the white light, a hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away,
Embrace the brand-new day
Sing with me a song of birthrights and love

The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts all alone

This game will follow the Birthright arc of Fire Emblem Fates. You will ally with your birth family, the royals of the kingdom of Hoshido against your childhood kingdom of Nohr. This game will contain all normal roles but may have modifiers that fit flavor to tweak them.

My Rules:
Spoiler:
1. I don’t tolerate ad hom wars. If your posting is merely insulting a player without providing game content, you can expect a strike from me. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m fairly lenient about this, but posting “Fuck you” over and over again is simply not acceptable. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s) via my super sekrit chat room i definitely have with them all.
2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish.
3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.
4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.
5. A lynch is achieved as a majority of players voting for somebody. Half is not a majority.
6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally.
7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else.
8. All deadlines are exactly 7 days in duration; with the exception of the first game phase, which is 10 days instead.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum. This also includes using [redacted] as that loophole does not fly here.
10. I am rather lenient upon activity. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.
11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for.
13. If you have a question, please PM me. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it.
14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@MOD") about it.
15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.
17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.
18. Blue
(This color at #0000FF)
is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it.
20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.
21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote.
23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. All modkills will be done after consultation with the listmods. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly.
24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.
25. All factional decisions must be agreed upon by all living members of that faction. You may grant your partner pre-authorization on a nightly basis if you expect to be gone.

Game Specific Rules:
Spoiler:
1. This game is openly 7 town players and 2 scum players.
2. There are no bastard mechanics, third party roles, or otherwise misleading events/roles/mechanics.
3. The town win condition is "You win when all scum are dead and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.
4. The scum win condition is "You win when you can force an endgame scenario where one or more scum players lives and all town are dead."
5. There are no happily-ever-after conditions; a lynch MUST eventually be chosen and carried out. There will be no happy-ever-after ties.
Normal roles means roles that are Normal, right?
@mod
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 404, drealmerz7 wrote:I was under the impression Fire Emblem was stuff cabd made up

I actually msged him about it before the game and it sounded like it was original fiction

I had no idea this was based on some other lore that I dind't know anything about or I wouldn't have signed up (this is why I PMed cabd before signing up for the game - I guess I wasn't clear about that or he just assumed I knew what the fuck "Fire Emblem" was)

sorry for being dumb

@mod - replace me, I'm out, didn't realize and it's no good, as Jason pointed out, to not know the lore, huge mistake, adios!
holy shit man
<Embrace The Void>

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

INb4 GE calls dreal scum

Games played.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

All caught up
In post 449, gerryoat wrote:jason is like really obvs mafia, you guys suck
I think so too, I just need some clarification.
<Embrace The Void>

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Did he claim?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Oh the godfather thing. Godfathers arent bastard

Games played.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Alisae »

Gamma.
There is a thing called Multiquote.
Please use it.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

They sure aren't normal.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”