Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does Luv bus as scum? What were his contributions to the discussion before using the action on Screen or did he just randomly vote Screen?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can we all talk about how Shos either has a result on me or thinks that I'm not team scum and yet Luv thinks I should be lynched today? How is this not SK hunting?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2506, Nero Cain wrote:rb
Keyser Söze
Lil Uzi Vert
BTD6_maker
Creature
^
is literally the POE list.
IF
I out aside how stupid Luv is being rn (and Key) for the same reason) Then there is a 33% chance that we lynch scum today by lynching in BT6, Creature and RB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Creature

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

I never claimed. I have many results. You guys do not actually know what role results are the ones I am actually getting and from whose night actions.

It helped lynch Ircher, butit doesnt clear you and wheme. Hunting groupscum would mean pynching creature. Anyone can be SK.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you understand what my argument actually is?

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by zakk »

Because you are the two least likely to be town.

@shos: why is creature group scum? If anything he's more likely to be town, based on ircher interactions
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by zakk »

^ First part was in response to the bottom of Nero Cain's 2724
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2731, zakk wrote:Because you are the two least likely to be town.
He's SK hunting wich makes a ton of sense from group scum but your scum read on me makes little to no sense.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Creature »

ThinkBig, Keyser or LUV it is then.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Creature »

Why I shouldn't be lynched:

I'm the only with a faction serum left that could contribute for the PoE.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2733, Nero Cain wrote:but your scum read on me makes little to no sense.
hell, I don't even know what your "case" is but I assume its crap like your first one was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3, keyenpeydee wrote:Lil Uzi Vert rep. PenguinPower
Is that correct?

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2735, Creature wrote:Why I shouldn't be lynched:

I'm the only with a faction serum left that could contribute for the PoE.
I'm not down to lynch you regardless, based entirely on the ircher thing, and after rereading Aris' ISO.

Also, unrelatedly: You could use your block as a semi-cop to potentially clear people if a kill/kills still went through when you targeted them.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2733, Nero Cain wrote:
He's SK hunting wich makes a ton of sense from group scum but your scum read on me makes little to no sense.
So you're not voting him because of anything to do with my mole gambit theory, you're voting him because he's SK hunting?

Frankly speaking if there's an SK in the game, that basically means it's 1 scum and 1 SK vs lots of townies WHICH MEANS its no better to hunt for one than the other. In fact, it might be preferable to SK hunt, because a common trait for serial killers is bulletproof (which we don't even know if there is a serial killer at all, let alone a bulletproof one, but just for the sake of argument~), so while an SK could kill mafia at night, the mafia couldn't kill the SK, WHICH MEANS it's harder to kill and can only be killed by lynching it, therefore one could successfully argue that serial killer hunting is really the thing we should all be doing rn.

Hence my scum read on you.

It's because YOUR position doesn't make sense.

VOTE: Nero Cain
permanently retired

see here for more info
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Creature »

Don't really think it's Nero Cain.

I think it's Keyser, LUV or ThinkBig.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it's possible that Ari could vote his buddy, PP, but I'm slightly willing to give him a little town cred for that. Still dunno, why he's being so stupidly OMGUSY and his claim, is that he's trying to work with town yet he's totally ignoring that Shos doesn't think I'm team scum and thats kinda dissonance so he
LOOKS
like scum but maybe he's just angry that I called him on what I felt was bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2739, zakk wrote:It's because YOUR position doesn't make sense.
naw, the town should be going after team scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2739, zakk wrote:
In post 2733, Nero Cain wrote:
So you're not voting him because of anything to do with my mole gambit theory, you're voting him because he's SK hunting?

Frankly speaking if there's an SK in the game, that basically means it's 1 scum and 1 SK vs lots of townies WHICH MEANS its no better to hunt for one than the other. In fact, it might be preferable to SK hunt, because a common trait for serial killers is bulletproof (which we don't even know if there is a serial killer at all, let alone a bulletproof one, but just for the sake of argument~), so while an SK could kill mafia at night, the mafia couldn't kill the SK, WHICH MEANS it's harder to kill and can only be killed by lynching it, therefore one could successfully argue that serial killer hunting is really the thing we should all be doing rn.

Hence my scum read on you.

It's because YOUR position doesn't make sense.

VOTE: Nero Cain
ITT Shos claims SK 'cause Zakk would realize that LUV SK hunting wouldn't (or atleast shouldn't) come from town he needs to keep scum alive so he has someone to hunt.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by zakk »

That is literally just semantics. It makes zero sense
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by zakk »

Or should I say it makes zero difference.

The only upside to hunting group scum is that we have associative tells.

But I highly believe there is an SK.

And the whole point is, scum hunting is not mutually exclusive to faction. You can hunt for both at the same time, which is odd because you're making it sound like hunting for a serial killer is scummy, when it's really not.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like if we go with Shos' claim/thoughts that teamscum are not, me, wheme and Zakk then that leaves a pool of

Keyser Söze
BTD6_maker/thinkbig
Creature

as the last team scum. That's a 33% to lynch scum.

but according to Zakk its better to SK hunt today wich makes the mislynch pool much much bigger.

Zakk is SK. Key is mafia I bet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Zakk

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2402, Creature wrote:Oh right, scum loves when town seeks an unexistant SK.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Creature »

Is it proven there's an SK?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”