Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Accountant »

Society can backslide, but I assert that we grow more than we backslide.

Let's talk about my reaction to people. Can you tell me what is it about my reactions(I have a variety of reactions, specifying which ones would be nice) to people (specifying which people would be nice) that indicates that I have no self-awareness?

I acknowledge that I am a hypocrite. I've specifically said in the past "I am not following the rules I have set for you. I hold myself to a different standard than you and I don't follow the rules that I demand you do and get angry when you don't". I am definitely aware of the fact that I am a hypocrite and have provided lots of justification explaining why this is okay and morally right. Thus, even if you disagree with the justification, you cannot claim that I am not self-aware and not aware of the fact that I am a hypocrite.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Annadog40 »

I ment peoples reactions to you but I mis typed. Sorry about that.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

TIL: Accountant doesn't know shit about storytelling, and also is the only person who can annoy Adawg to the point of her using sarcasm.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3576, Annadog40 wrote:I ment peoples reactions to you but I mis typed. Sorry about that.
What does people's reactions to me have to do with my self-awareness?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3577, Shaziro wrote:TIL: Accountant doesn't know shit about storytelling, and also is the only person who can annoy Adawg to the point of her using sarcasm.
If you have a refutation to my claim about how the universe works, then provide it immediately. Things like dancing around and attempting to criticize me by saying I "don't know shit" or that I am as self-aware as a block of cheese without any explanation or evidence is not going to work, either at convincing me to change my views or at winning the battle for the moral high ground in this debate. I don't really know what our strategy is here, but it seems like an ineffective one.

I'm not surprised that annadog is annoyed. People always get annoyed when faced with truths that they do not believe. It is something I've experienced many times during my life and will experience many times in the future. In the end, I can feel nothing but a strong sense of righteousness when faced with this, because I know that I am utterly correct in everything I say and do.

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Omg, tell us a stoey about how the brave follower made utopia.

Make it offically a story.

And since you would understand reaction if more self aware.

Not annoyed. I'm a sarcastic person in rl.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Accountant »

Why would understanding myself better help me understand the reactions of others? You can certainly claim "Accountant is a person who does not understand others". This is absolutely true. It is a big weakness of mine and I spend many hours studying and calculating human behavior in order to better integrate with society. There is no need to point that out to me. However, the claim you cannot make is "Accountant does not understand themselves". It is the opposite. I am the world's leading expert on how Accountant thinks.

I would love to write a parable about the creation of utopia. I am thinking of including it in the appendix of my manifesto.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

I mean, when you started declaring that your morals are the best and everyone else should follow them and that you're God, you lost any "debate" there was. People get annoyed when self-righteous jerks act like self-righteous jerks, but I'm sure you have lots of experiences with that regardless.

In storytelling, there are Dynamic Characters and Static Characters. Main characters are almost always dynamic in some way, because of the Hero's Journey. The call to action, the denial of the call, etc. Non-main-characters, or NPCs in games, are most often static characters. They don't change, because they are there for the dynamic characters to interact with and develop themselves, and the NPC's development is unimportant. So no, by being super rigid in your beliefs and repeating yourself over and over, you become the NPC. You're the equivalent of the random villager in town who just says "Press 'A' to jump!" whenever you talk to him. Grats.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3582, Shaziro wrote:I mean, when you started declaring that your morals are the best and everyone else should follow them and that you're God, you lost any "debate" there was. People get annoyed when self-righteous jerks act like self-righteous jerks, but I'm sure you have lots of experiences with that regardless.
No, that's not true. Firstly, I'll dispense with the slander by saying that I've never said that I was God. I've strongly implied it("mandate of heaven") but I've never outright said it. In truth, the person who is right in the debate wins the debate, whether or not they are self-righteous. Since I am right in this debate, it therefore follows that I win the debate.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Shaziro »

No, you literally outright said it. I have quoted it in this thread, several times in fact. Your only argument against it is more "paraconsistant thinking" nonsense. It doesn't work, you said it, and you made the mistake of challenging me to prove it. You probably should have stuck to not giving me permission to share the contents of private conversations. You also aren't right. KK has a mandate of heaven that says he's right, and I agree.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3581, Accountant wrote:my manifesto.
lol
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Fist account, write that story. It would be better argument to show that ur the main character
This is my life now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3582, Shaziro wrote:In storytelling, there are Dynamic Characters and Static Characters. Main characters are almost always dynamic in some way, because of the Hero's Journey. The call to action, the denial of the call, etc. Non-main-characters, or NPCs in games, are most often static characters. They don't change, because they are there for the dynamic characters to interact with and develop themselves, and the NPC's development is unimportant. So no, by being super rigid in your beliefs and repeating yourself over and over, you become the NPC. You're the equivalent of the random villager in town who just says "Press 'A' to jump!" whenever you talk to him. Grats.
Yes, precisely. The hero's journey started when I was a little child. When I was a bit older, I felt the call to action. At first, I denied it, embracing a view of utilitarianism instead at that age. After that, I began to accept the truth of the correct path. You are under the impression that I am undergoing a journey. I am more like the hero who has already won(see: my repeated assertions that the utopia is already confirmed). Of course, that doesn't mean that my work is done. But my personal story arc, the character development arc that allows me to develop my personality - this bit has already been accomplished. I artificially sped it up by selecting which personality traits i wished to have in order to skip all the angst and just go straight to the part where I have a perfect hero's personality. I am like someone who is custom-made to be a hero.

The job of the NPC is not to say "Press 'A' to jump" over and over. You're misinterpreting the concept of the NPC if you think that's their function. In the first place, the NPC's role is to guide the hero. Of course, the reason why they'd teach the hero how to jump in the first place is in order to guide the hero to victory by giving them their tutorial, right? Therefore, we can define an NPC as a supporting role - someone whose function is to enable a hero. It's clear that, whether or not you agree with my views, I am someone who does not enable anyone. I walk my own path.

Now, when speaking about the character development of the hero, one thing to keep in mind is that the hero's character isn't as important as their role in the plot. We do not think of Luke Skywalker as "that frightened boy who doubted himself but managed to regain confidence under the tutelage of Yoda". No. That is not Luke's function. Luke's function is "the hero who defeats Darth Sideous and saves the galaxy". Therefore, I think that you are misinterpreting how the universe works. The universe is about functions, and my function is "the hero who defeats evil and saves the universe". Such a function cannot possibly be given to an NPC, so it's obvious that I must be a hero.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

Whew. That's a whole lot of not understanding storytelling.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3584, Shaziro wrote:No, you literally outright said it. I have quoted it in this thread, several times in fact. Your only argument against it is more "paraconsistant thinking" nonsense. It doesn't work, you said it, and you made the mistake of challenging me to prove it. You probably should have stuck to not giving me permission to share the contents of private conversations. You also aren't right. KK has a mandate of heaven that says he's right, and I agree.
No, you have absolute permission to share the contents of everything that I've said to you, Shaziro. I do not want people thinking that I secretly said "I am God" in some private conversation and am hiding it by refusing to give you permission to share it. Thus, I say this to you, the absolute word of truth: I have never, ever, claimed that I am God. Ever. This is a final, absolute statement. There is no wordplay here, despite what you claim. There is no shenanigans or sophistry. It is just the simple admission of fact: I have never claimed that I am God. If you have proof against it, I challenge you to quote where I said it. You cannot; because I am right.
Last edited by Accountant on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3588, Shaziro wrote:Whew. That's a whole lot of not understanding storytelling.
Bald assertion without evidence. I invented storytelling.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3586, Annadog40 wrote:Fist account, write that story. It would be better argument to show that ur the main character
I will work on it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3585, Shaziro wrote:
lol
Do you find it a humorous concept? Not_Mafia suggested that I write it as a guide in order to help people understand the correct path. As a teacher, it is my job to help people understand the correct path, so it seemed a great idea.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3584, Shaziro wrote:Your only argument against it is more "paraconsistant thinking" nonsense.
Please do not lie to people. I have theorized about the possibility of paraconsistent thinking, but I am a very consistent person with strong, absolute convictions. Therefore, I would never engage in paraconsistent thinking. It is nothing but a shield for liars to hide behind in order to mask their hypocrisy or inconsistency.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3589, Accountant wrote:
In post 3584, Shaziro wrote:No, you literally outright said it. I have quoted it in this thread, several times in fact. Your only argument against it is more "paraconsistant thinking" nonsense. It doesn't work, you said it, and you made the mistake of challenging me to prove it. You probably should have stuck to not giving me permission to share the contents of private conversations. You also aren't right. KK has a mandate of heaven that says he's right, and I agree.
No, you have absolute permission to share the contents of everything that I've said to you, Shaziro. I do not want people thinking that I secretly said "I am God" in some private conversation and am hiding it by refusing to give you permission to share it. Thus, I say this to you, the absolute word of truth: I have never, ever, claimed that I am God. Ever. This is a final, absolute statement. There is no wordplay here, despite what you claim. There is no shenanigans or sophistry. It is just the simple admission of fact: I have never claimed that I am God. If you have proof against it, I challenge you to quote where I said it. You cannot; because I am right.
I have quoted it. Many times. You just argue that "Me saying I'm God isn't me saying I'm God". That is innately untrue. Your argument to that being innately untrue is "It's almost like reality warps to be what I say"...but it doesn't. You have no control over reality.
In post 3590, Accountant wrote:
In post 3588, Shaziro wrote:Whew. That's a whole lot of not understanding storytelling.
Bald assertion without evidence. I invented storytelling.
Lol no you didn't. You're not God, people have been telling stories for a long -long- time before you were born.
In post 3592, Accountant wrote:
In post 3585, Shaziro wrote:
lol
Do you find it a humorous concept? Not_Mafia suggested that I write it as a guide in order to help people understand the correct path. As a teacher, it is my job to help people understand the correct path, so it seemed a great idea.
No no, definitely write a manifesto. It's great. Totally awesome. Name it "Perjuangan saya"
In post 3593, Accountant wrote:
In post 3584, Shaziro wrote:Your only argument against it is more "paraconsistant thinking" nonsense.
Please do not lie to people. I have theorized about the possibility of paraconsistent thinking, but I am a very consistent person with strong, absolute convictions. Therefore, I would never engage in paraconsistent thinking. It is nothing but a shield for liars to hide behind in order to mask their hypocrisy or inconsistency.
If "paraconsistent thinking" is a shield for liars, then wouldn't future "correct path" followers who use it be liars, and therefore not "correct path" followers? You just shot a massive hole in your own reasoning for why future "correct path" followers haven't come back and imposed order. Congrats, now you have to find another reason for that. Do you ever get tired of shooting yourself in the foot while trying to think up a response to the overwhelming proof that you're wrong?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1968, Shaziro wrote:Accountant (05:35)
But let me tell you a secret
Accountant (05:35)
I am actually God
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3594, Shaziro wrote:I have quoted it. Many times. You just argue that "Me saying I'm God isn't me saying I'm God". That is innately untrue. Your argument to that being innately untrue is "It's almost like reality warps to be what I say"...but it doesn't. You have no control over reality.
I never said that. WTF?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Accountant »

are you literally just making shit up now shaz

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Annadog40 »

There it is.
This is my life now

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3590, Accountant wrote:Bald assertion without evidence. I invented storytelling.
Replace that first period with a colon and it becomes an accurate statement.

"Bald assertion without evidence: I invented storytelling."

Maybe you just don't understand punctuation?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “General Discussion”