Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3649, Shaziro wrote:I never claimed you said the "correct path" is a shield for liars. I claimed you said that "paraconsistent thinking" is a shield for liars. Which you did. Stop trying to lie about what I said, it looks really bad for your whole "I'm morally superior" lie.
That was a typographical error, but the fact remains: I have never said that paraconsistent thinking is a shield for liars, and your repeated assertions that I have are backed by no evidence.

inb4 you respond to this by quoting a post where I said it isn't a shield for liars and then insist that this magically is a contradiction because ??? and you're so delusional that you genuinely think it is somehow
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3646, Accountant wrote:
In post 3642, Kublai Khan wrote:My mandate is more true then anything that could be called self-evident. Yours are false because my mandate is true. Chaos is better. I know I'm correct so that means you are wrong. This is my proof. You have no proof, therefore that re-asserts that I am right. Change your ways to become more moral.
Wrong. It can't be true, because it contradicts the truth, hence it is false. You "knowing"(ie. thinking) you are correct doesn't change the fact that you are wrong. You have no proof; I am beyond the need for proof. The fact that I don't need proof is itself proof I am right.
Wrong. Order contradicts the truth of my mandate, therefore it is immoral and wrong. The fact that you think you are right is proof that you are wrong. My knowledge that I am right is greater than you lying that you are right. Chaos is better because it's right. You have been proven wrong because you are wrong. A hero doesn't deny what is true. Chaos is good.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3649, Shaziro wrote:Lol no you aren't. You're a kid with a god complex.
I do not have a God complex. Someone with a God complex believes that they are a supernatural messiah or divine being. I am just a humble servant of the correct path.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

The evidence is literally in the post I quoted where you say it "is a shield for liars".
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3640, Accountant wrote:
In post 3638, Shaziro wrote:My opinion is fact. If you can claim that, so can I, right?
You can't. I can. I am God.
In post 3652, Accountant wrote:
In post 3649, Shaziro wrote:Lol no you aren't. You're a kid with a god complex.
I do not have a God complex. Someone with a God complex believes that they are a supernatural messiah or divine being. I am just a humble servant of the correct path.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 3647, Accountant wrote:
In post 3644, Annadog40 wrote:Will you tell them? Cause otherwise I am inclined to belive that dirt is the self-evident truth.
I don't have an account on those forums.
You used to not have an account on this forum.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3651, Kublai Khan wrote:Wrong. Order contradicts the truth of my mandate, therefore it is immoral and wrong. The fact that you think you are right is proof that you are wrong. My knowledge that I am right is greater than you lying that you are right. Chaos is better because it's right. You have been proven wrong because you are wrong. A hero doesn't deny what is true. Chaos is good.
You're so frustrating to talk to because you never bother to provide evidence or argumentation for anything you say. Listen to the truth of God:

There is no truth in your mandate. I am correct. I do not think I am right, I know. Your knowledge is fake. Chaos is wrong. I am beyond the need for proof and therefore cannot be proven wrong. A hero is the champion of the truth of order's goodness. Thus, chaos is bad.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

Look. I get that you're going for broke and just trying to pretend like you aren't contradicting yourself, and you've taken that as an excuse to do nothing -but- contradict yourself and then just say you aren't. But really, just stop. Admit you're wrong. If you would just do that, admit you're wrong and that your ideas are crazy and -maybe- apologize for being a nuisance about them but really that isn't even necessary, you'd find people would enjoy your company a lot more. You seem relatively bright, you're just obsessed with your dumb ideology and yourself.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3655, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 3647, Accountant wrote:
In post 3644, Annadog40 wrote:Will you tell them? Cause otherwise I am inclined to belive that dirt is the self-evident truth.
I don't have an account on those forums.
You used to not have an account on this forum.
Better times
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3653, Shaziro wrote:The evidence is literally in the post I quoted where you say it "is a shield for liars".
FUCKING CALLED IT

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3650, Accountant wrote:and then insist that this magically is a contradiction because ??? and you're so delusional that you genuinely think it is somehow
You're getting predictable, Shaz.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

...called...what? That I would point out the fact that you're ignoring one of the two quotes because you don't want to admit you're wrong?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant do you not know what a contradiction is?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 3656, Accountant wrote:You're so frustrating to talk to because you never bother to provide evidence or argumentation for anything you say.
And you say you are self aware. . .
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3660, Accountant wrote:
In post 3650, Accountant wrote:and then insist that this magically is a contradiction because ??? and you're so delusional that you genuinely think it is somehow
You're getting predictable, Shaz.
...You don't even have the self-awareness of a block of cheese. You have the self awareness of nothing, you have literally none. You could slap yourself and then argue you never slapped yourself.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3657, Shaziro wrote:Look. I get that you're going for broke and just trying to pretend like you aren't contradicting yourself, and you've taken that as an excuse to do nothing -but- contradict yourself and then just say you aren't. But really, just stop. Admit you're wrong. If you would just do that, admit you're wrong and that your ideas are crazy and -maybe- apologize for being a nuisance about them but really that isn't even necessary, you'd find people would enjoy your company a lot more. You seem relatively bright, you're just obsessed with your dumb ideology and yourself.
Jesus fucking christ. Let's address these accusations in order.

1) I haven't contradicted myself, and I am not pretending anything. You are saying this without any evidence.

2) I am not using anything as an excuse to do nothing but contradict myself. In the first place, I haven't, and your sneaky attempt to assume I have is not arguing in good faith.

3) Another instance of begging the question by implying I am wrong. Hard to admit what isn't true.

4) Why in hell would I ever value people's enjoyment of my company over being correct?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Shaziro »

You insisting that there is no evidence doesn't magically poof away the evidence, Accountant. You aren't correct. This has been proven many times. You saying it hasn't doesn't make it so. You're not God, never will be, you're just a person. Get over it. Move on. Stop trying to convince yourself and others that you're special.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3661, Shaziro wrote:...called...what? That I would point out the fact that you're ignoring one of the two quotes because you don't want to admit you're wrong?
That you would do precisely this, and claim that I am ignoring the magical quote you literally just hallucinated or intentionally misinterpreting as me being contradictory then act like I admitted defeat when I explained how it wasn't contradictory

Are you FUCKING BLIND? I CLEARLY said it isn't a shield for liars.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3663, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 3656, Accountant wrote:You're so frustrating to talk to because you never bother to provide evidence or argumentation for anything you say.
And you say you are self aware. . .
Because I am.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

Yes, you did. And before that, you said it -is- a shield for liars.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3662, Shaziro wrote:Accountant do you not know what a contradiction is?
Do YOU? Because you keep claiming I'm contradicting myself when I'm not.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3656, Accountant wrote:
In post 3651, Kublai Khan wrote:Wrong. Order contradicts the truth of my mandate, therefore it is immoral and wrong. The fact that you think you are right is proof that you are wrong. My knowledge that I am right is greater than you lying that you are right. Chaos is better because it's right. You have been proven wrong because you are wrong. A hero doesn't deny what is true. Chaos is good.
You're so frustrating to talk to because you never bother to provide evidence or argumentation for anything you say. Listen to the truth of God:

There is no truth in your mandate. I am correct. I do not think I am right, I know. Your knowledge is fake. Chaos is wrong. I am beyond the need for proof and therefore cannot be proven wrong. A hero is the champion of the truth of order's goodness. Thus, chaos is bad.
Understand that I have learned the fundamental truth of the universe and therefore cannot be swayed by your lies. Once you accept the fundamental truth of the universe (CHaOS is GOoD) then you shall become less frustrated. I do not need to provide any truth because you provide me with proof with everyone of your responses. Clearly my mandate is the correct one. Clearly you do not understand how I am better than you for understanding this better than you.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3669, Shaziro wrote:Yes, you did. And before that, you said it -is- a shield for liars.
Uhhh, no???? I never said that???

Do you... do you need to take your medication?

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Is jesus a follower if the correct path?
This is my life now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3666, Shaziro wrote:You insisting that there is no evidence doesn't magically poof away the evidence, Accountant. You aren't correct. This has been proven many times. You saying it hasn't doesn't make it so. You're not God, never will be, you're just a person. Get over it. Move on. Stop trying to convince yourself and others that you're special.
1) There's no evidence to poof away.
2) I am correct.
3) Stop being under the impression that your fake proof means anything to the absolute correctness of my philosophy.
4) I am God, so the fight is already over. You are trying to convince yourself I'm not, but I am.
5) I am not special. I am merely one follower of the correct path. By the time the year 3000 rolls around, there will be nothing but people like me. That is not special.

Return to “General Discussion”