Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3623, Accountant wrote: I am not a liar. Paraconsistent thinking
is
a shield for liars.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3671, Kublai Khan wrote:Understand that I have learned the fundamental truth of the universe and therefore cannot be swayed by your lies. Once you accept the fundamental truth of the universe (CHaOS is GOoD) then you shall become less frustrated. I do not need to provide any truth because you provide me with proof with everyone of your responses. Clearly my mandate is the correct one. Clearly you do not understand how I am better than you for understanding this better than you.
Well, your conviction is at least top notch, which makes you better than certain "people" who shall remain unnamed(because there are countless numbers of them). But your fundamental axioms are incorrect.

The fundamental truth of the universe, or at least one of them, is that order is good. You are obligated to provide proof since you aren't correct, and I understand that you are too blind to see the truth but that doesn't make you right.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3675, Shaziro wrote:
is
a shield for liars.
Okay, everyone, watch this. In about 2 minutes Shaziro is going to do a magic trick and quote this post, which CLEARLY states that paraconsistent thinking is a shield for liars, and then try to claim that it contradicts my previous view of paraconsistent thinking being a shield for liars.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Shaziro »

No, you claiming that it is a shield for liars contradicts when you said that it -isn't- a shield for liars.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Accountant »

First you claim that I support paraconsistent thinking and this contradicts my previous statements of not supporting paraconsistent thinking, then you say that don't and it contradicts my previous statements of supporting paraconsistent thinking. Which is it, Shaziro?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3678, Shaziro wrote:No, you claiming that it is a shield for liars contradicts when you said that it -isn't- a shield for liars.
I

NEVER

SAID

THAT

rhdusjsjfjwjfjzjejdnxjzjsjdjdndjejdnxjsn

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3678, Shaziro wrote:No, you claiming that it is a shield for liars contradicts when you said that it -isn't- a shield for liars.
^^ IN THIS POST, SHAZIRO CLAIMS HE IS A NAZI SUPPORTER. BUT IN PREVIOUS POSTS, HE SAID HE IS AGAINST NAZIS. WHICH IS IT, SHAZIRO? WHY ARE YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?

Hey, if you want to go absolutely cuckoo, two can play at that game, yeah?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Shaziro »

I've quoted you saying both. Would you like me to do it again? I've also never said which one you believe, I've said that you've stated both.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 3632, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 3579, Accountant wrote:I'm not surprised that [Accountant] is annoyed. People always get annoyed when faced with truths that they do not believe.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3676, Accountant wrote:
In post 3671, Kublai Khan wrote:Understand that I have learned the fundamental truth of the universe and therefore cannot be swayed by your lies. Once you accept the fundamental truth of the universe (CHaOS is GOoD) then you shall become less frustrated. I do not need to provide any truth because you provide me with proof with everyone of your responses. Clearly my mandate is the correct one. Clearly you do not understand how I am better than you for understanding this better than you.
Well, your conviction is at least top notch, which makes you better than certain "people" who shall remain unnamed(because there are countless numbers of them). But your fundamental axioms are incorrect.

The fundamental truth of the universe, or at least one of them, is that order is good. You are obligated to provide proof since you aren't correct, and I understand that you are too blind to see the truth but that doesn't make you right.
I would be obligated to provide truth if my axiom weren't correct, but since it's just unfalteringly true that chaos is the fundamental truth of the universe, then there is no reason to provide proof. If I were to tell a lie and say that order is truth (ugh) then I would have to provide proof. But since what I say is true because it is true, then you have to accept it. Chaos is good and true and good.
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3681, Accountant wrote:
^^ IN THIS POST, SHAZIRO CLAIMS HE IS A NAZI SUPPORTER. BUT IN PREVIOUS POSTS, HE SAID HE IS AGAINST NAZIS. WHICH IS IT, SHAZIRO? WHY ARE YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?

Hey, if you want to go absolutely cuckoo, two can play at that game, yeah?
Feel free to quote me saying I am a nazi supporter, and me saying I'm against Nazis. The latter will be pretty easy to find. The former will be impossible. Meanwhile, I've quoted you saying contradicting things quite a few times.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3682, Shaziro wrote:I've quoted you saying both. Would you like me to do it again? I've also never said which one you believe, I've said that you've stated both.
I've never stated both...

You... dude, you can't quote me saying that it's a shield and say that I stated it's not a shield because of your quote.

I am at a serious loss as to how to talk to you if you are going to act like this. Either you don't know how English works, are hallucinating or are trolling

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3684, Kublai Khan wrote:I would be obligated to provide truth if my axiom weren't correct, but since it's just unfalteringly true that chaos is the fundamental truth of the universe, then there is no reason to provide proof. If I were to tell a lie and say that order is truth (ugh) then I would have to provide proof. But since what I say is true because it is true, then you have to accept it. Chaos is good and true and good.
Uh, you can't just say chaos is the unfaltering truth and expect it to be real.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Shaziro »

is
a shield for liars.
This is you saying that "Paraconsistent thinking" is a shield for liars.
In post 3603, Accountant wrote: Paraconsistent thinking is not a shield for liars.
This is you saying "Paraconsistent thinking" is not a shield for liars.

In the first, you say X. In the second, you say not X. X cannot be both true and false. This is a contradiction. Stop lying to yourself.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3685, Shaziro wrote:Feel free to quote me saying I am a nazi supporter, and me saying I'm against Nazis. The latter will be pretty easy to find. The former will be impossible. Meanwhile, I've quoted you saying contradicting things quite a few times.
AND YET

THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF FINDING A QUOTE THAT SAYS I THINK IT'S A SHIELD CERTAINLY HAS NOT STOPPED YOU FROM DIGGING OUT RANDOM QUOTES AND SAYING IT'S A QUOTE THAT SAYS I THINK IT'S A SHIELD, YEAH?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3688, Shaziro wrote:
is
a shield for liars.
This is you saying that "Paraconsistent thinking" is a shield for liars.
In post 3603, Accountant wrote: Paraconsistent thinking is not a shield for liars.
This is you saying "Paraconsistent thinking" is not a shield for liars.

In the first, you say X. In the second, you say not X. X cannot be both true and false. This is a contradiction. Stop lying to yourself.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3688, Shaziro wrote:This is you saying that "Paraconsistent thinking" is a shield for liars.
no. No, it is not. That quote is me saying that it is a shield.

You cannot just put in a quote and write your own interpretation of it(the exact opposite of what it says) and say that is the truth.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Accountant »

Okay, let's do it this way. Present a quote, and we will both agree strongly and mutually about what it says before moving forward. First quote. Present.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3687, Accountant wrote:
In post 3684, Kublai Khan wrote:I would be obligated to provide truth if my axiom weren't correct, but since it's just unfalteringly true that chaos is the fundamental truth of the universe, then there is no reason to provide proof. If I were to tell a lie and say that order is truth (ugh) then I would have to provide proof. But since what I say is true because it is true, then you have to accept it. Chaos is good and true and good.
Uh, you can't just say chaos is the unfaltering truth and expect it to be real.
I don't expect it to be real. I know it to be real because of how real and true it is.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

"X is a shield for liars" does not mean "X is not a shield for liars". That isn't how language works.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

is
a shield for liars.
This quote is you claiming that paraconsistent thinking is a shield for liars. Yes?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Yes, I agree. Post 3623 indicates clearly that PC thinking is in fact a shield for liars. You cannot back out of this interpretation. It unambiguously states that it is a shield.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3693, Kublai Khan wrote:I don't expect it to be real. I know it to be real because of how real and true it is.
But it's not, so your knowledge is false.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Shaziro »

This is you claiming that paraconsistent thinking is not a shield for liars, yes?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Accountant »

Yes. Don't you dare back out of that. The wording of 3603 says that it is not a shield for liars. There is nobody in this world who can deny that.

Return to “General Discussion”