Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5550 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5547, Transcend wrote:How does my play here remind you of mini 1900 trans
I'll suppose this is at me.

Your frustration and self-vote reminds me of your response when Math tunnelled you for no reason.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5551 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5548, Transcend wrote:That reads list was pretty nauseating
What's horrible about it?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5552 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Transcend »

And you think there's a 0% chance scum!trans isn't capable of that?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5553 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Transcend »

I just don't like 90% of the reasons you gave to support your reads
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5554 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5552, Transcend wrote:And you think there's a 0% chance scum!trans isn't capable of that?
No. If there was a zero percent chance, you'd be higher than Heartless in my readwall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5555 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5553, Transcend wrote:I just don't like 90% of the reasons you gave to support your reads
Yeah, that probably is because you've got two Chicago cubs tickets burning in your pocket and just want to lynch someone rather than engaging and making people stick to what they say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5556 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also, if Eddie is the lowest person on your TRs why are you so vehemently against the idea of lynching him?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

Your reads and actions don't make sense together
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5558 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5556, jjh927 wrote:Also, if Eddie is the lowest person on your TRs why are you so vehemently against the idea of lynching him?
Because you, bella, and random are basically coasting and doing nothing worthwhile.
I still haven't got a decent reason to TR random based on his play or his claim.
I still think Eddie's play is obviously town. He just happens to be the lowest rank. Someone has to go there. That doesn't mean I want to lynch him ever.

Again, you're just bloating this thread with semantics rather than meeting me in the middle or giving me anything to change my mind with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5559 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

why do i hard defend shiqf like that as scum. bearing in mind me/alisae working together this closely it makes more sense to bus top maintain that relationship.
what have I done that is scummy?
how am i coasting?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5560 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5559, Randomnamechange wrote:why do i hard defend shiqf like that as scum. bearing in mind me/alisae working together this closely it makes more sense to bus top maintain that relationship.
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

Shiqf is your godfather. He can single handedly win a game if copped. Lurking is a good way to draw a cop and thus establish a fake clear.
There's no more room in mislynches. So you coast and hope town fuck up and land on something.
You haven't pushed anyone but said MY CLAIM MAKES ME TOWN SHUT UP OH AND YOU DON'T GET TO SEE IT.

That's all you've done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5561 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

No, I'm doing things that are worthwhile that don't fit your narrative so you're completely blind to them.

Eddie is the closest person not in your scumreads and I strongly disagree with all your scumreads (Except Bella, but Frog firmly townreads Bella and I'll be bonding with her so I'm hoping to find out why, she's kinda townleany atm). Do you understand what meeting you in the middle is or do you think it's me agreeing to lynch myself because of your bullshittery?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5562 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

We have a cop, a tracker, a mason, a loyal, a pick cop, outed already. What the hell makes your claim so special that we cannot discuss it? You know I am good with these things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5563 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5561, jjh927 wrote:No, I'm doing things that are worthwhile that don't fit your narrative so you're completely blind to them.

Eddie is the closest person not in your scumreads and I strongly disagree with all your scumreads (Except Bella, but Frog firmly townreads Bella and I'll be bonding with her so I'm hoping to find out why, she's kinda townleany atm). Do you understand what meeting you in the middle is or do you think it's me agreeing to lynch myself because of your bullshittery?
No. Meeting me in the middle would be voting bella or letting me actually possibly see what you're doing.

Meeting me in the middle is NOT you ordering me to vote a townread.
Meeting me in the middle is discussing theoretical possibilities such as Dunn and Heartless being scum together and letting us argue.

Meeting me in the middle is NOT vote your townread and I won't vote your scumreads or help you see why I pretend to TR random.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5564 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

Alisae says Random claimed really early day 1 and had no time to fabricate a good fakeclaim.

Though objectively that's not great reasoning because mod-provided fakeclaims exist, but on the other hand I don't think there's any way this particular claim was mod provided.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5565 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 am

In post 5560, Titus wrote:
In post 5559, Randomnamechange wrote:why do i hard defend shiqf like that as scum. bearing in mind me/alisae working together this closely it makes more sense to bus top maintain that relationship.
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

Shiqf is your godfather. He can single handedly win a game if copped. Lurking is a good way to draw a cop and thus establish a fake clear.
There's no more room in mislynches. So you coast and hope town fuck up and land on something.
You haven't pushed anyone but said MY CLAIM MAKES ME TOWN SHUT UP OH AND YOU DON'T GET TO SEE IT.

That's all you've done.
the first point is irrelevant.
im not coasting.
the last point isn't true.
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5566 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5565, Randomnamechange wrote:
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

That's all you've done.
im not coasting.
First point is exactly relevant. If Frogger checks shiqf, you might just win the game on godfather clear.
You STILL are not pushing a scumread. You're just whining with me. That's coasting on your claim. You still won't let me analyze this either. You doing the same repeated thing as the start of this day is going to lead to the same result. You know this but you know that Alisae can't vote, just like in Memory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5567 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 am

Titus think about it like this.
am i going to get to late game purely on what ive claimed at this point? no
could I, as town, have reasons to not want to claim what my ability is? yes
am i trying to do stuff rather than argue about my claim? yes
is is worth tunneling me right now? no
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5568 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5564, jjh927 wrote:Alisae says Random claimed really early day 1 and had no time to fabricate a good fakeclaim.

Though objectively that's not great reasoning because mod-provided fakeclaims exist, but on the other hand I don't think there's any way this particular claim was mod provided.
Did Alisae ever ask why? Reasonably Rational fakeclaimed something I would find incredibly useful d1 to me in the hood, far before he should have had a townread on me. Sure, I defended him, but I defended him with the rationale that his fakeclaim/real claim would just drag around his neck and get him lynched.

The real claim wound up forcing RR to make the exact moves I predicted throughout the game. Scum mostly fell like dominoes at the start and then I died. Then they fell at the end because town quickly figured out that someone like RR had to be scum to make the math work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5569 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

^^ That's in SU2
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5570 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:49 am

In post 5566, Titus wrote:
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

That's all you've done.
im not coasting.
First point is exactly relevant. If Frogger checks shiqf, you might just win the game on godfather clear.
You STILL are not pushing a scumread. You're just whining with me. That's coasting on your claim. You still won't let me analyze this either. You doing the same repeated thing as the start of this day is going to lead to the same result. You know this but you know that Alisae can't vote, just like in Memory.
shiqf was getting lynched there practically guaranteed. the reasons i wanted to give him time was he had been V/LA didnt get a chance to defend his reads which would be useful to us regardless of his alignment, and he was a newbie. it is common courtesy not to lynch someone while they are V/LA, and when they have several hundred pages to read up they should be considered V/LA until they are caught up.
im not sure who is scum so im interacting with people to try and figure it out. i have no idea what the rest of it means because i wasn't in In Memory
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5571 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5567, Randomnamechange wrote:Titus think about it like this.
am i going to get to late game purely on what ive claimed at this point? no
could I, as town, have reasons to not want to claim what my ability is? yes
am i trying to do stuff rather than argue about my claim? yes
is is worth tunneling me right now? no
No, you cannot as town. We have so much already on the table. There's no reason to hide what you are, particularly if it would allegedly set me straight.

You aren't doing anything but trying to divert my suspicion and not vote jj or bella.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5572 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

What about what I'm doing do you want to see?

Note that the things I won't answer about are: Random's role, my bonded action, and probably something else.

Titus- I don't believe Dunn and Heartless could be a scum pair unless Fire is the third scum. I think Dunn would have needed more time after the document got passed around + you visiting twice was actually a thing.
Speaking of the document- Random, didn't fire give you something? Have you shared that yet?

You're completely unwilling to compromise. Meeting you in the middle is impossible.

Also I sincerely hope Random townreads me right about now
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5573 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:52 am

ok titus is titusing back to ignore.
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5574 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5570, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5566, Titus wrote:
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

That's all you've done.
im not coasting.
shiqf was getting lynched there practically guaranteed. the reasons i wanted to give him time was he had been V/LA didnt get a chance to defend his reads which would be useful to us regardless of his alignment, and he was a newbie. it is common courtesy not to lynch someone while they are V/LA, and when they have several hundred pages to read up they should be considered V/LA until they are caught up.
im not sure who is scum so im interacting with people to try and figure it out. i have no idea what the rest of it means because i wasn't in In Memory
It wasn't a certainty shiqf was getting lynched. It was a certainty at one point jj was getting lynched. Certainties are fickle things. He didn't have reads to defend and was never going to give them. You knew this as his scumbuddy. He also was likely going for the get copped play and your defense makes sense with that. There's plenty of information in how others treated his slot.

Great, well then claim and if your claim is decent, I'll re-evaluate but there's 5000+ posts and if you can't come up with one scumread, I'm not bending over backwards because of your probable fakeclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”