Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.05

rb (5): CooLDoG, WhyMafia, Flubbernugget, Michael Lee, choof
Tywin Lannister (2): rb, Boonskiies
Flubbernugget (1): Gamma Emerald
Boonskiies (1) : Tywin Lannister

No Vote (4): Kasumeat, Melanora, Backhand, TheFuzzylogic99

With 13 players living, 7/13 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2017-05-09 20:15:00)

NOTES

WhyMafia replaces Biochemist
Melanora V/LA until 1 May
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 322, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 319, Boonskiies wrote:he then chose to not acknowledge any of those contradictions I posted of his.
I never contradicted myself. You did though Mr I'm Not Freaking Out after 50 posts in 5 minutes and then saying you're more level headed when scum.

I'm doing something for an hour, but I'll be back and post all the contradictions yet again. Because you are flat out crazy if you are denying you contradicted yourself.

AND MY BOI!!! WHYMAFIA!!!!!! WHAT IT DO!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 290, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meta is based on the players actions for each alignment, not the common themes that happen in every game. There will always be one active scum and one extreme lurker scum. I haven't ever seen a game where that hasn't occurred, and I've played mafia a long time on multiple sites. Idc about meta either. I do care about finding scum, and I think youre scum.

Now, if you aren't, feel free to have a legitimate discussion with me so we can sort each other. If that leads to two TRs, then a town bloc forms with strong players. If you just keep up what you're doing though, I will get you lynched and I know you'll flip scum. Reading between the lines isn't so difficult for everyone, and more than just the words you use, I also look at what the intent behind it is. I don't mean 'scum motive' that people say a lot, because all scum motivation is to not get lynched and lynch town, while all town motive is to lynch scum over town and if a PR, not get themselves lynched. That's it. What I mean is that you're smart enough and good enough to know how to manipulate the game with the common scum tactics I already mentioned, and you've been using them to a T. You'd know as town that I'm feeling you out and do the same with me, but you're going all out aggressive once I called you out.

Is it common for you to switch to super aggression after being called out when town? What about scum? I'm curious as to your mindset in these situations.
This post is so contradictory I really think it has to be town. I think Tywin is just town who doesn't realize they are contradicting himself.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

What contradictions? Did you just cherry pick from each quote thinking nobody would read the full context of what I say? I'm very clear and precise with giving my thoughts at all times. I give more info than 90% of you ever will, because either you learn to sort me town, or you try cherry picking a case if scum.

Gamma, explain to me what is contradictory about what I said in that quote. Either it's being read wrong or I'm using the wrong wording to get my point across. So explain what exactly is contradictory. Don't just claim it is without a reason, or it means you're doing it on purpose for obvious scum reasons (discrediting the playwr).

Boonskies: story time! Its usually pretty hard to lynch me unless I am VLA, but scum certainly try. The last time I was actually lynched, it was a Titus death tunnel that occurred over 4 days and never stopped even when scum basically claimed and I had pegged them from D1. Titus wanted to lose over not getting me lynched, and managed a quicklynch when the day started and i wasnt around to post. It was one lynch from lylo too. She tried to lose the game for town with her death tunnel, never managed to find even a single scum, my reads were proven mostly right, and she still complained post game. So good luck lynching me. If I have to hop on my laptop to refute everything you claim, I will, but I'm usually on my phone, and it takes time to read 50 freak out posts that you made. It's obvious to me that you're trying way too hard to get rid of a dangerous player for you (calls you out and DRs you on D1) but you won't be able to without outting yourself and maybe even your buddies as scum. I'll gladly take a 1 for 1 here. I hope you're ready for it.

Gamma, again, explain what was contradicting in anything I said. I think you're reading it wrong if you truly believe that and aren't Boonskies scum buddy helping him along as he flails.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 327, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 290, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meta is based on the players actions for each alignment, not the common themes that happen in every game. There will always be one active scum and one extreme lurker scum. I haven't ever seen a game where that hasn't occurred, and I've played mafia a long time on multiple sites. Idc about meta either. I do care about finding scum,
and I think youre scum.

Now, if you aren't, feel free to have a legitimate discussion with me so we can sort each other. If that leads to two TRs, then a town bloc forms with strong players. If you just keep up what you're doing though, I will get you lynched and I know you'll flip scum.
Reading between the lines isn't so difficult for everyone, and more than just the words you use, I also look at what the intent behind it is. I don't mean 'scum motive' that people say a lot, because all scum motivation is to not get lynched and lynch town, while all town motive is to lynch scum over town and if a PR, not get themselves lynched. That's it. What I mean is that you're smart enough and good enough to know how to manipulate the game with the common scum tactics I already mentioned, and you've been using them to a T. You'd know as town that I'm feeling you out and do the same with me, but you're going all out aggressive once I called you out.

Is it common for you to switch to super aggression after being called out when town? What about scum? I'm curious as to your mindset in these situations.
This post is so contradictory I really think it has to be town. I think Tywin is just town who doesn't realize they are contradicting himself.
You are saying here that they would be Town and scum. You jump from the town town idea to Boon being scum. I can understand the thought process, but it's a little muddled so I'm trying to help you clarify.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:14 am

Post by WhyMafia »

HELLO EVERYONE
IT'S YOUR BOY WHYMAFIA

HERE TO SAVE THE DAY AND FIND ALL THE SCUM

catching up kthxbye
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:15 am

Gamma:

What I'm saying is that if theyre town, then this 1v1 isn't bad regardless. It helps us (and everyone else) get reads. If he's scum, then the 1v1 is still good for town.

I'm not claiming I know for sure. It's D1 and idk how half the players here play. I also get bad reads, which is why I said I can't read you. I SR you in like 3 straight games and was wrong every time, so I'm not going to pretend I can. So my read can be wrong, and if that's the case, I still think the 1v1 is a good idea.

You'd rather me lie and say I was 100% confident? There's nowhere near enough content for that, and nobody here is that bad of a player. It's pretty rare to be absolutely sure, and anyone that claims that on D1 is being disingenuous at best.

Make more sense?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:15 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 31, rb wrote:
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello. I'll start with a RQS since I don't think I've done it in a while, even ignoring my absence.
1: What is your favorite open setup and why?
2: What is your favorite and least favorite role, and why?
3: On a scale of one to ten how excited are you for this game?
4: Who do you not have experience with in this playerlist?
My answers
1: Jungle Anarchy, since it's a setup that relies a lot on scumhunting rather than PRs
2: I like Vigilantes, since I have had some good experiences with them. I don't like Gladiators much since they can cause major problems if used by bad town.
3: Eight. I liked the last setup that Dierfire had, but I'm hoping we can get something more interesting this time around.
4: A lot. The only ones I DO have experience with is rb, Tywin, and Flubbernugget.
VOTE: gamma emerald
Meh
I don't like this considering I had to read through page 1 of fluff

id like to reread the game without having endless fluff to wade through
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm just confused by you going "If we are both Town we can try to work it out but if that doesn't work I'll lynch you and you will flip Scum"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 332, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 31, rb wrote:
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello. I'll start with a RQS since I don't think I've done it in a while, even ignoring my absence.
My answers
1: Jungle Anarchy, since it's a setup that relies a lot on scumhunting rather than PRs
2: I like Vigilantes, since I have had some good experiences with them. I don't like Gladiators much since they can cause major problems if used by bad town.
3: Eight. I liked the last setup that Dierfire had, but I'm hoping we can get something more interesting this time around.
4: A lot. The only ones I DO have experience with is rb, Tywin, and Flubbernugget.
Meh

Any original thoughts for me or what
<Embrace The Void>

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:18 am

Post by WhyMafia »

My answers
1) I haven't played any open setups yet so *shrug*
2) Favorite -> Any form of investigative. Least Favorite -> Any killing role bc I don't trust myself to kill the right person
3) 8. I'm just excited for mafia games in general. I just started, and I love the concept :wink:
4) RB, Boon, and Gamma are the only ones I recognize
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:18 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 332, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 31, rb wrote:
My answers
Meh

Any original thoughts for me or what
Lemme read up :roll:

I just realized I'm putting a lot of these smilies on.
Pft who cares :shifty:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, I'm not the only one who sees your contradictions, Tywin. So you can't stop acting like they don't exist.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 47, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nobody ever gets excited to be town, and regardless, he's scum.
Not true. I personally think mafia goon is quite boring to play as
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why did you quote rb's comment about my RQS then do the RQS
<Embrace The Void>

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 48, Tywin Lannister wrote:Don't care at all about your meta btw. You saying you have posts all over and people should know you shows you manipulate it when scum.
Fair enough.
I think meta is a weak argument as well
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I think you are underestimating the power of who I can get lynched or not. Only way I couldn't get you lynched has nothing to do with you; it's if other people stubborn it up about you. That being said, I'm not even trying that hard right now to try anything on you. I literally care that little.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 340, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 48, Tywin Lannister wrote:Don't care at all about your meta btw. You saying you have posts all over and people should know you shows you manipulate it when scum.
Fair enough.
I think meta is a weak argument as well

He says that, but then he constantly cries "You don't know me, you don't know me!"

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:27 am

I still don't see how that's a contradiction? I think he's scum, but there's no guilty result in him. I don't have flips to associate him with. I think his freak out by posting so erratically after I called him out comes from scum. He's said how well he does when scum, which says he has an ego. If he rolled scum here and got lynched D1 (and he claims to never have been lynched or lost a game as scum) then its a HUGE ego blow to him. Following me?

So now imagine he tried buddying two main players here. One is the lynchbait who may flip D1 in RB. If RB is town and Boonskies scim, and if he assumes rb will be lynched, it benefits him to buddy the lynchbait and get town cred after he flips. He can also then go after whomever he wants on the RB wagon. Now go to me. He originally called me newbscum, and did so by sheeping rb. When I questioned it, he switched to saying I have town points and he won't vote me. It's a way to buddy me. It's obvious I'm a belligerent player in general, so him getting on my good side is good for !scumBoonskies. It takes away a lot of pressure. Still following?

So then I called him out on it. I said he's buddying (I said buttering up if you want exact wording), and said I SR him. Then I went off on my general theory of the common scum playstyles and archetypes, and I fit Boonskies as the aggressive slot.

So within 14 posts, Boonskies went from saying i get town cred and he won't vote me to saying I'm conf scum and he wants to death tunnel. Then he starts posting an absolute shit ton in a very short tomespan, shows common scum tactics (discredit, deflect, mock, ignore, cherry pick, etc), and even goes so far as to use AtE to get others to push me too. All within a 14 post time span and only after I called him out and said he's scum.

Does any of that look fishy to you?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:28 am

Above post for Gamma
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not flailing at all, so I don't get him saying I am. I feel I'm extremely clear and consistent with everything I've said.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 339, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why did you quote rb's comment about my RQS then do the RQS
Oh my apologies. Misclicked
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, we've already been through this. I have not freaked out in this game, LOL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I post this erratically in EVERY GAME I PLAY

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 343, Tywin Lannister wrote:I still don't see how that's a contradiction? I think he's scum, but there's no guilty result in him. I don't have flips to associate him with. I think his freak out by posting so erratically after I called him out comes from scum. He's said how well he does when scum, which says he has an ego. If he rolled scum here and got lynched D1 (and he claims to never have been lynched or lost a game as scum) then its a HUGE ego blow to him. Following me?

So now imagine he tried buddying two main players here. One is the lynchbait who may flip D1 in RB. If RB is town and Boonskies scim, and if he assumes rb will be lynched, it benefits him to buddy the lynchbait and get town cred after he flips. He can also then go after whomever he wants on the RB wagon. Now go to me. He originally called me newbscum, and did so by sheeping rb. When I questioned it, he switched to saying I have town points and he won't vote me. It's a way to buddy me. It's obvious I'm a belligerent player in general, so him getting on my good side is good for !scumBoonskies. It takes away a lot of pressure. Still following?

So then I called him out on it. I said he's buddying (I said buttering up if you want exact wording), and said I SR him. Then I went off on my general theory of the common scum playstyles and archetypes, and I fit Boonskies as the aggressive slot.

So within 14 posts, Boonskies went from saying i get town cred and he won't vote me to saying I'm conf scum and he wants to death tunnel. Then he starts posting an absolute shit ton in a very short tomespan, shows common scum tactics (discredit, deflect, mock, ignore, cherry pick, etc), and even goes so far as to use AtE to get others to push me too. All within a 14 post time span and only after I called him out and said he's scum.

Does any of that look fishy to you?
holy crap, this is so bad.

I said ONE POST of yours get townie points. One. I did not town read you. This guy literally doesnt even read the thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”