WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:23 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 205, choof wrote:VOTE: rb
If he was to explain how to get town cred, then scum could exploit it. We can always ask him to explain (if he's still alive) why he tr read you at that point. My read of RB is currently null as well, but refusing to elaborate isn't as scummy as you're making it out to be
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 421, Michael Lee wrote:that Twinny post he quoted from himself screams scum but I learned everyone on this site plays scummy as hell as town so im inclined to say he may be town for it ( based on that post )

it's more than just that for me. He's actively lying in posts by rewording my posts completely, pushing nonsense theory to give him reason for voting, an earlier post he had showed potential setup for multiple mislynches, and is proving that he isn't reading my posts even though he is basically in a 1v1 with me, which was proven by me already having responded to things he is saying I ignored.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Meh whatever. Everyone playing these days call others bad and amateurs as if they're good at this. None of you were around a decade or more ago. The best players quit long ago. Even this name was made because I can't even remember my old alias.

Point is, kasumat hasn't posted anything of substance except calling me bad and saying my case is garbage, without actually saying why. He's chainsawing for Boonskies by discrediting me as a player, and discrediting my case without any reasons given.

Found the scum buddy guys.

If Boonskies flips scum, kasumat is his buddy. Already getting associations and it's D1! Very productive day.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 427, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meh whatever. Everyone playing these days call others bad and amateurs as if they're good at this. None of you were around a decade or more ago. The best players quit long ago. Even this name was made because I can't even remember my old alias.

Point is, kasumat hasn't posted anything of substance except calling me bad and saying my case is garbage, without actually saying why. He's chainsawing for Boonskies by discrediting me as a player, and discrediting my case without any reasons given.

If Boonskies flips scum, kasumat is his buddy. Already getting associations and it's D1! Very productive day.

Guys....can we please lynch this?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:25 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 209, choof wrote:
In post 207, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm starting to see where Boonskiies is coming from
then vote me
In post 210, choof wrote:
In post 207, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm starting to see where Boonskiies is coming from
why don't you have a vote on me yet
Oh god
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've already stated why your case is garbage. The only case stuff you have besides activity was already proven to be false!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Starting to think Tywin came after me because I was going after Choof.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Michael Lee »

Tywin vs Boonskiies is town vs town, calling it now, will reread to confirm

Tywin, you sound mad that town is bad. Are you OMGUS voting boonskiies (not as in, voting him back, but as in, "goddamn I miss the old days where people would get lynched for this"), if so, unvote, if not, keep pushing
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Michael Lee »

In post 431, Boonskiies wrote:Starting to think Tywin came after me because I was going after Choof.
yeah I didnt like choof - I want his answer as to why he voted me then rb (?) which is an order that makes no sense, unless if hes scum and theyre both town, or if hes town I need a good reason

choof could very well me scum

unvote

vote choof

vote choof with me
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:30 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 211, choof wrote:VOTE: choof
Voting for yourself does not make you seem towny in anyway
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:31 am

Boonskies: I don't actually expect to get you lynched today. If you're scum, your buddies will push back hard and won't allow it. That's the optimal play for scum to make. So I have no reason to believe town will magically lynch scum on D1. What I have done is assured you're noticed. Maybe a PR checks or shoots you, maybe D1 gets remembered when you're still around during mylo, things like that.

Even the times when I had the entire scum team pegged D1 in past games, nobody lynched them D1. I 1v1 scum my last game and ended up outing the entire scum team, but it took an SK to shoot the scum I was facing to confirm me and destroy the rest of scum 1 by 1. I expect something similar here. There's no way you get lynched today if scum. Your buddies won't bus unless they have to,and by then your lynch would be already a foregone conclusion. I'm not naive.

But you're still fucked and that makes me happy.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I have a pseudo vote on choof already. Only thing that makes me doubt it is when he turned on Rb. I feel he could have just pocketed Rb.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Michael Lee »

rb stop OMGUS reading people for voting you and look at which people actually look scummy OUTSIDE of voting you

6+ people vote you, that means there arent even 6 scum, so its not a scum indicator, you follow my logic here? both town and scum is on the wagon "if" youre town, so, stop voting people for voting you, and start looking at their motives.... I know im town and I voted you so I know town has motive (hint: it was legit because of your d1 posting. then turned into a scumread legit based on the fact you voted me for voting you and called everyone scum).

I kind of want to beleive scum doesnt actually play like that

I mean your response was bad but people apparently always respond bad to pressure here even as town

do you think im scum? do you think choof is scum for voting me then you? thoughts on boon vs twyn here?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I assured myself that I get noticed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Michael Lee »

wait does choof selfvote

now I REALLY like my vote on him

I love voting selfvoters, like town does it sometimes but in general its more of a scummy response to do - why woudl town selfvote d1?
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 427, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meh whatever. Everyone playing these days call others bad and amateurs as if they're good at this. None of you were around a decade or more ago. The best players quit long ago. Even this name was made because I can't even remember my old alias.

You're posting blatantly anti-town theory. You're being very contradictory. Boonskies was thinking you townish before you posted this, then he flipped to SRing you after you did. Your case is that because he SR you after you made a bunch of garbage posts, that makes him scum. That's why your case is garbage.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 437, Michael Lee wrote:rb stop OMGUS reading people for voting you and look at which people actually look scummy OUTSIDE of voting you

6+ people vote you, that means there arent even 6 scum, so its not a scum indicator, you follow my logic here? both town and scum is on the wagon "if" youre town, so, stop voting people for voting you, and start looking at their motives.... I know im town and I voted you so I know town has motive (hint: it was legit because of your d1 posting. then turned into a scumread legit based on the fact you voted me for voting you and called everyone scum).

I kind of want to beleive scum doesnt actually play like that

I mean your response was bad but people apparently always respond bad to pressure here even as town

do you think im scum? do you think choof is scum for voting me then you? thoughts on boon vs twyn here?

rb is voting tywin.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Michael Lee »

hmm
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Michael Lee »

I'll check out for now and come back when I read the thread,dont want to deraill discussion right now

think choof is most scummy for now, rb can go either way, boon vs twyn is town vs town, and other than that skimmed through
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:36 am

In post 432, Michael Lee wrote:Tywin vs Boonskiies is town vs town, calling it now, will reread to confirm

Tywin, you sound mad that town is bad. Are you OMGUS voting boonskiies (not as in, voting him back, but as in, "goddamn I miss the old days where people would get lynched for this"), if so, unvote, if not, keep pushing
No not really. I wouldn't vote him if I thought he was town. I claimed I'd PL rb, but I probably wouldn't. Id use that as a way to look for scum on his wagon.

I'll drop Boonskies for now since he won't be lynched if scum anyways. But I'm not voting him because of any reason other than I SR him. I also don't think my case is the best, but it's D1 and it is a case. And it got a reaction. Maybe even an association or two if he does flip scum.

But I'll re-read and move on from my death tunnel.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 439, Michael Lee wrote:wait does choof selfvote

now I REALLY like my vote on him

I love voting selfvoters, like town does it sometimes but in general its more of a scummy response to do - why woudl town selfvote d1?
it annoyingly happens a lot right now. They shouldn't self vote, but for some reason day 1 town have been hammering themselves often. I'm starting to have the mindset of lynching all self voters early in game. We need to actively stop people. So I will vote choof or Tywin toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 444, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 432, Michael Lee wrote:Tywin vs Boonskiies is town vs town, calling it now, will reread to confirm

No not really. I wouldn't vote him if I thought he was town. I claimed I'd PL rb, but I probably wouldn't. Id use that as a way to look for scum on his wagon.

I'll drop Boonskies for now since he won't be lynched if scum anyways. But I'm not voting him because of any reason other than I SR him. I also don't think my case is the best, but it's D1 and it is a case. And it got a reaction. Maybe even an association or two if he does flip scum.

But I'll re-read and move on from my death tunnel.
Oh, your mislynch candidate isn't getting voted like you thought he would? So you're going to try someone else? Go figure.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And if we're TvT, then Gamma is scummy as hell, let's both admit that, Tywin.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Goddamn this game is moving fast. I just finished a 4 day game on another site that was 15 pages total.

@MOD
is it possible to get an ISO of each player edited into the OP?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 448, Kasumeat wrote:Goddamn this game is moving fast. I just finished a 4 day game on another site that was 15 pages total.

@MOD
is it possible to get an ISO of each player edited into the OP?
what do you mean ISO on the OP? You can just click ISO on any of our posts?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”