kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7525 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 7523, Majiffy wrote:
In post 7518, kuribo wrote:Polite Mafia had forced random post restrictions, no deadlines, and occurred at a time when a site crash took the site down for three weeks

Almost every single slot was replaced at some point
I would have stayed

I would have been ruddy fucking miserable

But I would have stayed
I got exactly one scum lynched and that was only done by voting one of my town reads
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7526 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 7521, kuribo wrote:We literally figured out on the last day that the post restrictions were unenforceable if we never used them
So a lot like real laws then
In post 7521, kuribo wrote:Also greyice actually posted a message meant for the scum PT in the main game and none of us noticed or cared
Lol
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7527 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 7525, kuribo wrote:
In post 7523, Majiffy wrote:
In post 7518, kuribo wrote:Polite Mafia had forced random post restrictions, no deadlines, and occurred at a time when a site crash took the site down for three weeks

Almost every single slot was replaced at some point
I would have stayed

I would have been ruddy fucking miserable

But I would have stayed
I got exactly one scum lynched and that was only done by voting one of my town reads
Oh no honey

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7528 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

Votecount 9.1hiplop - 3 (SAD, kuribo, Cephir)
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
is running and in need of
replacements
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7529 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Ohhhhh Author Mafia had a scum fruit vendor!!! (UT modded that)

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=23352

If this game is not actually and cephrir is just trolling then yeah.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7530 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 am

Wait Kuribo you were Hulk Hogan the scum fruit vendor. You should know UT puts in scum fruit vendors lol.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7531 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 7530, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Wait Kuribo you were Hulk Hogan the scum fruit vendor. You should know UT puts in scum fruit vendors lol.
I didn't remember that because like I said I was in that game for like five posts

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7532 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

I modded a game once with a compulsive automatic fruit vendor. The player couldn't do anything but just kept uselessly showing up places.

I think I used it as a scum role because people would try to setup-spec that such a useless role could only possibly be negative utility town/

||
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7533 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 am

In post 7532, Majiffy wrote:I modded a game once with a compulsive automatic fruit vendor. The player couldn't do anything but just kept uselessly showing up places.

I think I used it as a scum role because people would try to setup-spec that such a useless role could only possibly be negative utility town/
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7534 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 am

Post by kuribo »

I modded a game once where one of the roles could send messages to the mod and didn't know where they'd go but they wound up in the scum PT

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7535 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 am

RUMBLING INTENSIFIES
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
is running and in need of
replacements
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7536 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

inb4 the lock

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7537 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 7533, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7532, Majiffy wrote:I modded a game once with a compulsive automatic fruit vendor. The player couldn't do anything but just kept uselessly showing up places.

And goddamn proud of my role fuckery, fuck you very much

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7538 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 7534, kuribo wrote:I modded a game once where one of the roles could send messages to the mod and didn't know where they'd go but they wound up in the scum PT
That's lol as fuck

||
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7539 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:43 am

It was the last days of the Trump Republic. The last holdouts were looting the local Wal-Marts of all the guns and bibles so they could clutch them madly at the end of the world. Willie Robertson blew his duck whistles until his throat was sore as he madly dug graves for himself and his family. He never even saw the shooter.

He fell into his own grave, his blood mixing with the rich swamp as the gays bulldozed his home to put in a luxury brunch spot.

hiplop,
Willie Robertson, Town Fruit Vendor
, lynched Day 9

hiplopWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
Willie Robertson, Fruit Vendor

The world knew that you were actually a fairly rich, affluent dude from a wealthy family who decided to adopt this redneck image as a way to make a quick buck. The world didn't care. America ate up your bullshit anyway and funneled millions of dollars into your empire. Your show was scripted. Nobody cared. And you played to your audience. You endorsed Donald Trump, and personally, it was a wise business move. After all, the Trump regime made it so your line of Duck Dynasty™ products spiked in popularity.

Even in this apocalyptic world where hell itself has erupted, you're still just a capitalist, self-servicing dickweed who wants to get his. Hawk your wares and make a quick buck, because who the fuck knows how long this paradise will last?

Active Abilities

Whistle While You Work
: Each night, you may give a Duck Dynasty™ branded Duck Whistle to anyone you want. They'll receive the whistle, but like all of the things you brand and sell, it's worthless and does nothing valuable.

Passive Abilities

1. You may vote for lynches.

You win the game when all threats to town are dead
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7540 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:53 am

The
Mafia
team has won. Congratulations to Albert B. Rampage, Little Red Fedora, Vaxkiller, Cephir, and kuribo

Final flavor, PTs, and remaining role PMs incoming

Albert B. RampageWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
Ziggy Stardust
, Intergalactic Magical Mafia Godfather

2016 was a rough year. You saw this shit coming from way far away. God Emperor Trump's rise was inevitable, but you were prescient enough to record a farewell album and peace out before things got bad. What people missed, though, is that Bowie doesn't die. Bowie transcends. In that mystical groovy purgatory between life and death, you finally became Ziggy Stardust. In the millenia since God Emperor Trump rose to power, you've been biding your time in the Great Beyond, pulling together your funkadelic army and waiting for the moment to return.

That time is now. It's time to topple Trump and return the world to a funkadelic rock-n-roll orgy.

Active Abilities

1. As a member of the Mafia team, you have the ability to perform your faction's nightkill. You may not perform the kill and any other active abilities unless you are the last mafia member alive.
2. During pre-game and then each night, you must select
LSD
or
Mushrooms
LSD
will make you bulletproof.
Mushrooms
will make you investigation immune. If you are ever shot at while bulletproof, you will lose that selection and just become investigation immune permanently.

Passive Abilities

1. You may vote for lynches
2. Your faction may talk in this Private Topic at any time.

You win the game when your faction has a simple majority or nothing can prevent that from happening

Little Red FedoraWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
Jesus Christ
, Arrogant Mafia Doctor

These. Mother. FUCKERS.

So, look, okay. You know, you're omniscient and all that so you saw this God Emperor Trump bullshit coming from literally an infinite amount of time away. But even then, who the fuck couldn't see it coming?

First, they lynched you during Elton's funeral. "Lynched" is actually a word which here means "had your ass beaten beyond recognition and then stabbed to death". And you were just like, okay, it's cool guys. Whatever. I get it. That's the price you pay for being mortal so you could do some good blow at the funeral of the millennium.

But then... then, at Bowie & Elton's masquerade ball, the fucking assholes LITERALLY CRUCIFIED YOU A SECOND TIME. Like, what on fucking Earth!? Hello... you're the
goddamn savior of humanity
and they lynched you?

At this point Bowie was like, "Hey yo, stop fucking around on Earth and come chill with me in my psychadelic party mansion on Mars for a few eons or something." So you did, and you picked up some sick DJ skills in the process. But now, Bowie says it's time to go to Earth to defeat Trump or something. Whatever, as long as you get to leap down and land on the ground in a really cool kneeling pose, you're on board to fuck up some Nazis. You just want to make sure these fucking idiots know how goddamn cool you are this time. You swore you'd never go mortal again so YOU SWEAR TO GOD if they kill you again, you're done.

Active Abilities

1. As a member of the Mafia team, you have the ability to perform your faction's nightkill. You may not perform the kill and any other active abilities unless you are the last mafia member alive.
2. At night, you may target another player. That player will be immune to all abilities that could kill them.

Passive Abilities

3. Any action that you take will be reported in the opening-day post (without announcing who took the action). Example: "Holy shit you guys, I totally healed Reck today. I'm so fucking great."

You win the game when your faction has a simple majority or nothing can prevent that from happening

VaxkillerWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
Queen Bey
, Mafia Roleblocker

The question isn't how did Beyonce die and pass on to the great beyond, or even when did Beyonce die and pass on to the great beyond. The question is... did she die? The answer is no, because she was fucking queen and therefore immortal.

When God Emperor Trump rose to power, you were the first ones he targeted. His Gestapo tried to bust down the doors to your home. You got the kids out, Jay died in true badass fashion mowing down rows of Nazis, and you had to find a way out.

Bowie appeared and obviously offered you a seat on his council. He swore that one day, you'd return and have the chance to claim your crown again. And off you went to Mars, where apparently things have been existing in a rock 'n roll powered time bubble or something.

That's not important. What's important is that Bowie has said now is the time to return to Earth and take back the planet, and you've got your game face on.

It's time to get in formation.

Active Abilities

2. At night, you may target another player. Any actions that player takes that night will fail.

Passive Abilities

kuriboWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
Laverne Cox
, Mafia Framer

Gender is a social construct, and you're here to prove it.

You are a woman, born in a man's body, who played a man cross-dressing as a woman on television. And that's fuckin' rad.

Obviously, you knew you had to get the fuck out once Trump rose to power. The historic bill signing that placed genitalia sensors in every public restroom was the last straw. Why are white men always so obsessed with what queer people do with their junk?

In any case, you reached out to one of the early godfathers of bringing queerness to the public eye -- David Bowie himself. He reached down from the great beyond and scooped you up to his Intergalactic Castle on Mars, where you all sadly watched from a time bubble as Earth was mutilated and destroyed. Now, mutants roam the land, people are herded into camps like sheep, and Trump is living by absorbing the life force of other people.

Bowie says it's time. Put on your finest ruby lipstick, some pumps, and why not bring along an AK-47 or two for good measure? It's time to fuck up some Nazis and beat them at their own game.

Active Abilities

2. At night, you may target another player. That player will appear guilty to any investigation that could show them as guilty of that night's mafia kill.

Passive Abilities

bundle of sticksWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
GabeN
, Mafia Trump-Enabling Neighbor

You never asked to get lumped in with those fucking batshit insane basement dwelling turdhuffers that gave Trump his rise to power, but well, they fucking worshipped you as a god or something. Your memeness preceded Trump's memeness, which heralded the apocalypse, so in a way, you feel like this is all your fault.

You were the last piece of Bowie's puzzle as he was assembling his Martian Suicide Squad to attempt a raid on God Emperor Trump's planet. He needed a smart mind that could whip up technical gadgets. But perhaps most importantly, he needed a spy on the inside. He needed someone who could speak the language of these filthy fedora tipping neckbeards and get inside information.

The time is now. You're ready to atone for your accidental role in the rise of this fucking abomination by going where no sane person should ever go: /r/the_donald.

Active Abilities

Reddit admins -
At any time, you may SHUT DOWN /r/the_donald.

Passive Abilities

Trump Enabler
: You were responsible for Donald's rise to power, and as such, you are an enabler. You know that Donald Trump is the town's most powerful ally, and that your life allows him to execute some of his abilities.
/r/the_donald
: (this is how this would be worded if you were town) You trade dank memes and stinging rebukes of LIEbruls in /r/the_donald. Be vigilant. None of you are alignment-confirmed to one another, and there COULD be infiltrators in your midst. I mean, there could also not be infiltrators! It's key that you don't reveal your identity as an enabler, as that may make Donald weaker to the nefarious forces that seek to destroy him.

The Homosexuals and Homosexual Sympathizers know that Reince Preibus, Sean "Nazi Spice" Spicer, Kelly-Anne Conway, Jan Brewer, and Kelly Ayote are not roles in the game.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7541 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:30 pm

A ball of lightning flickered madly in the desert air. With a final flicker and a crack, the prone figure of a man appeared in its center. Sir Elton Hercules John stood, resplendent in his nudity, and strode in the direction of the mad moon. His asscheeks flapped in the desert wind, clapping together and creating the thunder. It boomed across generations. He found a highway and saw an oncoming car. He pivoted and swung his tree trunk-like dick across the highway, creating a barrier. The car skid to a halt. Terrified, the man jumped out of the car and tore ass the opposite direction. Elton gently chuckled and hopped into the driver's seat.

Elton took out his GPS and punched in the coordinates to his secret bunker. Petal to the metal. Off he goes into the night.

The last bastion of Trump supporters gathered just inside the precipice of Fort Trump. The Great Wall had been broken. Now, a funnel of gays and Muslims and immigrants and women were flooding through, surrounding the castle.

Newt Gingrich looked around at the solemn faces before him. His doppelganger, Steve Bannon, was bleary-eyed. Even moreso than usual. Willie Robertson had been devoured outside by the flesh-hungry crowd of heathens at the doors. Newt found himself silent for the first time ever.

David Duke hobbled over from the corner to the last remaining officer in Trump's army.

"Bereichsleiter Pepe... we're the last chance for the Fourth Reich."

Pepe was silent.

"What... what do we do, sir?"

Pepe slowly turned around.

"Only one thing to do..."

Spoiler:

BLAM! The shotgun shell ripped through Pepe's face and sprayed frog guts all over David Duke.

"UNCLEAN!! UNCLEAN!! ONLY PURE WHITENESS MAY TOUCH THIS BODY!!"

David Duke began to spasm. He dove for the supply closet and opened every single jug of bleach, pouring it all over his body.

"AHHHHHH! YES!!! WHITE... POWER!!!"

The flesh bubbled and peeled back from his body.

Elton John was prepared. With his purple star-shaped sunglasses on, he looked old school cool flying across the desert towards Fort Trump in his helicopter. With Trump's army in shambles, it made assaulting the base a breeze.

Though Donald was dead, Elton was all too familiar with the real source of power. As he hovered over the highest point of the castle, Elton grabbed his bag and leapt from the helicopter, landing neatly on the roof. The helicopter itself lost control and spun wildly until it collided with another tower. Then there was a VERY cool explosion.

Elton rolled through a nearby window into the Grand Chamber. There, on a desk, lit only by candlelight was the ball of orange fibers and figments. The last remnant of Donald Trump. The former parasite that piloted Nicolas Cage. Or, as Elton knew him...

"Hello... Thor."

The sentient toupee cackled maniacally, but halfway through, he sputtered and coughed like an old smoker.

"Elton. Ha! Trying to finish me off once again?"

Elton smirked.

"I was willing to give you a pass when you subjected the world to Nicolas Cage's acting career. You left. You should've stayed gone, Thor."

The wig scoffed.

"I'll never stay gone, Elton. Never. I crave power. And though you may have won for now, one of these days, I will return. And I'll find another talentless buffoon to ride around on. And I'll grab even MORE power! First it was Hollywood, then America... next, it'll be the WORLD! No, the Solar System! No... the Galaxy!" No... the--"

Elton cut him off by tossing a molotov cocktail on the table. Thor's screams were fierce but subsided quickly as the very last fiber burned alive.

It was finished.

The front doors to the castle finally cracked. Laverne Cox, resplendent in her Mad Max-style wasteland garb, was first through the door. Steve Bannon barely had enough time to look up at her before she brought down her club made of bone and cracked his skull open. In his final brief moment, he farted. Laverne peeled the club back and his limp frame slumped to the ground.

Newt Gingrich turned and bumbled up the staircase, attempting to find refuge. Laverne chuckled. She knew he wouldn't get far.

Newt found himself safe in a corridor off the main entryway. He collapsed against a wall, winded. That's when he heard the
whirr
. Newt whimpered and turned to peer out the window. Hovering in front of him was a giant mech, with none other than Gabe Newell piloting it. The two men stared each other down for a second before Gabe hauled off and brought his giant mechanical fist down on the corridor. Nobody was sure if Newt died then, or while tumbling down ten stories to the ground below. But it's important to know that he also farted.

Months passed.

The gays and women and minorities of the world had to rebuild. America was a desolate wasteland of radioactive ash, sure... but that didn't mean it couldn't be fabulous.

The New Republic had appointed Elton John as its Fabulous Leader. Graciously, he accepted.

The rebuilding process was slow. But luckily for humanity, since Elton John was immortal, he had all the time in the world.

Thor was dead. Trump and his cronies had been eviscerated.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

A new day had dawned.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7542 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7543 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Congratulations all! Let us know if you want to be on the list for Gay Mafia 4, whenever that happens.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7544 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

LAST!

That's like first, but for people that get ENDGAMED

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7545 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

KURBIOH.

Anyway

Where's my Nacho

Find me sweetheart I have longed for you

||
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7546 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

I had a lot of fun!
I enjoyed playing with this table like, a lot.

Thanks for modding!
GTKAS
| here.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7547 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Lol jeez those scum PRs.

Cephrir's miller claim made no sense whatsoever but sadly no one believed me.

But it's p shitty that in a role madness game I get literally a useless role that can in-fact kill me because of PGOs, trying to force a game to be role-madness by filling it with some useless roles for town is just not a good look. Especially when the scumteam is stacked.

I have WORDS to say about the game as well as how some people played it but I will probably save it till later when I'm more likely to talk from a logical POV rather than emotional.

I will say though that I will never enter a game with hiplop in it again. Both his play here and DEFCON was atrocious and basically refusing to play the game.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7548 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh my god a 62 page scum PT that's going to take a bottle of wine and an afternoon

||
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7549 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

I was bussing Ceph and no one believed me either so...
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”