FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

If I was Titus' partner i'd be picking a wagon and commiting to it. There isn't incentive for me to unvote Dave and come back to you because I am pretty sure I could in that scenario get a mislynch on Dave. I don't need to weaken my position by coming back to you. You would also be a tasty mislynch tomorrow. My actions are indicative of someone who genuinely reconsidered their position and is trying to lynch scum.
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1625, FireScreamer wrote:My actions are indicative of someone who genuinely reconsidered their position and is trying to lynch scum.
The fact that you are aware of what "your actions are indicative of" is exactly why I doubt them being "genuine" to start with.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Is it really worth it to act sub optimally as scum for the minimal amount of towered I get for pointing it out?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1577, ThinkBig wrote:
Official Vote Count

Titus
(4):
Almost50
Umlaut
davesaz
Brian Skies

davesaz
(3):
FireScreamer
Gamma Emerald
Titus

Gamma Emerald
(3):
RoryMK
Alchemist21
Narna

Almost50
(1):
Firebringer

Alchemist21
(1):
Green Crayons

Firebringer
(1):
CommKnight

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-05-03 20:06:48)
Town Reads

Almost50 - This guy is playing like he did in the other game I played with him where he replaced into a scummy slot (and it turned out to be a town PR). He isn't perfect on reads, but me and him working together created an unstoppable machine where the scum that I TR'd got offed because he found the flaws and pushed it. So definite asset in later days and like I say, so far, his play is similar so I think this is town.

Gamma Emerald - So his wagon has zero resistance really aside from me and Titus. That in itself tells me something is up here. Also that's one ballsy claim for a scum to make. Nor would I lynch this slot unless we EVENTUALLY mass claim (not today, stop being stupid people, you let scum!Comm me find ALL your PR's D1. Like you couldn't do jack shit last game if we went through with everything because you outed ALL of your PR's to me with the stupid RB/not RB stunt). Plus this guy was already in my TR's. His play so far has not been scum-worthy. Honestly when he does end up dying. I'm going to grill the fuck out of the early wagon for the bullshit cases they made to make him claim in the first place.

Alchemist21 - This guys gets me. If people (like GC) have a hard time understanding what I'm saying. Just ask Alchemist. He is not my unpaid interpreter. The fact he is trying to explain my actions out to town instead of boarding the bandwagon against me. Scum won't bloody do that. If you SR Alchemist currently, you need to rethink your entire reads list if they're that far off base.

Town Leans

davesaz - I wasn't liking daves early play. But lately he's been picking it up and seems to be genuine in questions and sorting people. Can't be 100% on this slot, but hey, for Day 1, I think he's a good town lean. It's one of those slots I can't find anything he's posted to solidify him here, but the gut says if I don't, I'm going to regret it later.

Titus - Gut. Pure gut. If I were to base off just his play, I'd lean scum on Titus. But the way he's after FS like I am, could be buddying me, but if FS is red like I think FS is, then Titus is town. (If FS is green, as I said before, Titus is going to find themselves towards the orange/red real fast). As I don't think Titus would bus FS to help me push him like Titus has so far but if FS is really town, then could be just trying to play me to set up a mislynch and blame it on me.

Green Crayons - He has no associates this game. I've been eyeing how people interact with GC so far this game and I don't think he has a mason buddy or a scum buddy. He's also going balls deep in questions and not afraid to have a different reads. I'd say SK/Town here. With more of a lean on Town. If someone were to try to claim GC was scum, I'd tell them to go float themselves (The 100 reference yo). I'm definitely solid on him being SK/Town. Scum is out of the question.

Neutral

Brian Skies - This one is all over the place. Some of his cases are okay, but some of them could use some work. Honestly, just giving him a Day 1 break since I don't know how to read his play currently as I have no real experience with him.

RoryMK - This is one of the other slots I'd say could be SK if one exists. He has no clear buddies/mason friends. He's alone like GC. Except unlike GC, he hasn't really risked anything for his reads. Kinda feels more of a play-it-safe so far. Not sure how to read Rory yet.

Narna - The early play felt townie, but honestly lately some of it seems a bit bandwagon mentality. Could be town tired of a long D1 or could be scum. So rather neutral on Narna for today.

Scum Lean

Umlaut - He's starting to bring out his math like last game. However his early defense of FS (even when FS admittingly suspected him) and his "cases" so far this game have felt faker than HH breast implants or the idea that Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cup. He accuses me of hiding behind gambler fallacy yet he uses the very same probability stuff to excuse himself from looking at the posts. I don't think he's really analyzed anyone so far this game. (At least not sincerely).

FireScreamer - What can I say? Soft a PR, sure. Buy yourself a day or two. Doesn't make my read of you any townier. Unless you were town trying to act scummy so you wouldn't die in the night? (LOL, stealing my thunder with that one).

Firebringer - Honestly, his play hasn't been good. The only thing that bought him time before was my idea of not lynching into the scum team from last game and Frank's earlier play. But Firebringer brings the fire alright to the scum team. By drawing my vote to his ass.

Now with that out of the way with (evidently, not all my reads are as strong as others, some of them I just can't be assed tonight to explain out any further than I have). I hate Day One's. Honestly, I'm a lot better later on in the game when we begin getting results, flips and associations. But I feel like we've hit a brick wall for all we can really find today and I kinda just want today done and over with (after over 140 pages between both games and not a single flip!!!).

So hate me if you want, but I think Firebringer lynch is the way to go. Outside of my town reads/leans, it becomes risky to lynch some of the others without more evidence for/against them that we might hit a town PR which I'd rather we not out any more today. Give scum less info to go into N1 with.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also I just noticed how most of my reads list have 4 sets of 3's mostly.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Almost50 is just scum. Regardless of anyone else's alignment. I read him pretty well and this looks like Smackdown.

No Comm.

If we want to lynch scum

Dave Shannon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1630, Titus wrote:Almost50 is just scum. Regardless of anyone else's alignment. I read him pretty well and this looks like Smackdown.

No Comm.

If we want to lynch scum

Dave Shannon.
A50 is shannon
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh lol thought you were talking to A50
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1632, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh lol thought you were talking to A50
I am sick and struggling sorry. They are the same.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm the idiot here
<Embrace The Void>

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Official Vote Count

Titus
(4): Almost50, Umlaut, davesaz, Brian Skies
Gamma Emerald
(4): RoryMK, Alchemist21, Narna, FireScreamer
davesaz
(2): Gamma Emerald, Titus
Almost50
(1): Firebringer
Alchemist21
(1): Green Crayons
Firebringer
(1): CommKnight

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-05-03 20:06:48)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1585, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1580, Firebringer wrote:Almost50 if you wish to make a case for why Shannon was town I'd like to hear it
I don't know if you realize how stupid this is.

Also, not RB.
I am very stupid.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1628, CommKnight wrote:Firebringer - Honestly, his play hasn't been good. The only thing that bought him time before was my idea of not lynching into the scum team from last game and Frank's earlier play. But Firebringer brings the fire alright to the scum team. By drawing my vote to his ass.
What hasn't been good about my play here?
I don't understand second sentence of your last game and how that relates to this game.
You wrote sentences and sentences on your other reads and you just say I am not playing well, so I should get lynched....

And what makes you think i am not a power role?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1628, CommKnight wrote:So hate me if you want, but I think Firebringer lynch is the way to go. Outside of my town reads/leans, it becomes risky to lynch some of the others without more evidence for/against them that we might hit a town PR which I'd rather we not out any more today. Give scum less info to go into N1 with.
Ohhh I get it.
You see me as a worthless slot and I should be lynched because of that and you think I am unlikely Power role.

Got it.
Got it.

Carry on.
Show

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1614, Almost50 wrote:FireScreamer is OBVIOUSLY trying to put the wheels back on Gamma to save Titus. dave's wagon hit a brick wall and scum need a counter wagon to beat the one on Titus. That's TWO SCUMS I've nailed so far and I'm willing to wager the whole game on them BOTH flipping red.
What're your thoughts on Titus trying to wagon and lynch FireScreamer then?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would lynch Titus over Dave and would still love to lynch Rory (who's been avoiding this game since Wednesday).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

I would not lynch either of those people
Show

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Who would you lynch. We are near deadline so be realistic and somewhat flexible
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Umlaut »

Brian, I don't find Rory's activity level alignment-indicative at all for him. Speaking as someone who's run a few games in Radja's queue, there are frequently long waits for listmod action there, suggesting that being away from the site for extended periods is his usual MO.

I know that's not the only thing you've said about him, but it's worth responding to since you brought it up.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1642, FireScreamer wrote:Who would you lynch. We are near deadline so be realistic and somewhat flexible
Almost50 or you. You are both scum reads so.....
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1630, Titus wrote:Almost50 is just scum. Regardless of anyone else's alignment. I read him pretty well and this looks like Smackdown.

No Comm.

If we want to lynch scum

Dave Shannon.
1- What does my play here have to do with Smackdown?
2- I challenged you once, and I challenged twice, but you opted to deflect. Maybe 3rd time is lucky?? Let's make this an unofficial gladiate between you and me, shall we?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1639, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1614, Almost50 wrote:FireScreamer is OBVIOUSLY trying to put the wheels back on Gamma to save Titus. dave's wagon hit a brick wall and scum need a counter wagon to beat the one on Titus. That's TWO SCUMS I've nailed so far and I'm willing to wager the whole game on them BOTH flipping red.
What're your thoughts on Titus trying to wagon and lynch FireScreamer then?
Early day wagons rarely ever bear fruit, and especially those of D1. Titus rarely ever busses, but she sure knows how to distance.

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Consider my both on both Dave and Gamma for purposes of last minute wagoning but not Titus.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am

Post by FireScreamer »

my vote*
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

Firescreamer why can't we be buds, is it because I scum read you?
Because I am pretty sure you can still buddy me even if I think ur evil
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”