Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:03 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Okay, so here it goes:
Cadmium once insulted the calculus teacher's mother. Most of his insults were true, apparently. Don't know what to make of it.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:07 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Okay, I confess. I did insult the calculus teacher's beloved ones once, but never his mother. But you all would have done the same thing. Not much insulting left for the man himself when he's a
calculus
teacher and there indeed is an abnormal concretion on his body.

It was the calculus teacher's son whom I publically insulted. And I might have insulted his pet too, but that's not relevant since they are one and the same.

Okay Leo, I belief you ... for now ;).
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:07 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Okay, I confess. I did insult the calculus teacher's beloved ones once, but never his mother. But you all would have done the same thing. Not much insulting left for the man himself when he's a
calculus
teacher and there indeed is an abnormal concretion on his body.

It was the calculus teacher's son whom I publically insulted. And I might have insulted his pet too, but that's not relevant since they are one and the same.

Okay Leo, I believe you ... for now ;).
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:56 am

Post by Werebear »

I believe Leonidas too.
Vote: Cadmium
for being insulting in the military without the rank to back it up
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:38 am

Post by Cadmium »

wtf?

Did you pay any attention yesterday? Guess not.

Vote: Werebear
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:17 am

Post by mathcam »

I find Werebear's post very bizarre. That hardly seems a voteworthy offense. On the other hand, I'm now slightly concerned that Leo and Cadmium are scum together. If they were both scum and making up this rumor stuff, then the only way they could safely avoid the lynch today is by backing up each other's stories. Even if they're not both scum, there's still a good chance that one of them is and is doing a good job of duping the other.

I forget...did anyone else receive rumor results from Leo? Did anyone get this rumor last night?

Cam
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:30 pm

Post by Tigris »

To somewhat aid EPR's claim, my role is a writer-upper as well, sadly enough no one that I've attempted to write up has been given tours, so . . . naive is likely the name of my role unfortunately. *shrug* I received no rumor and have never received any info at night.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:38 am

Post by Werebear »

Cadmium hears rumors. He posted a long list of rumours yesterday. And now Leonidas comes forwards and says Cadmium insulted the calculus teacher, and Cadmium treats this like some sort of investigation, some sort of proof of his innocence, while happily treating this also as proof of Leonidas' innocence.

Where did all this come from? Was insulting the calculus teacher a night choice? "Cadmium, you can hear a rumor or insult the calculus teacher"? I can't go back a page to see if Cadmium posted a rumor, I'm getting an error, but fake rumors are very very easy to make up late in the game for mafia.

You are right on one point, Cadmium. I do need to go back and read this mafia. But what I've read today from you I don't like.
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:09 am

Post by mathcam »

I think Werebear makes a good point. Where does this calculus teacher incidence fit in, in the context of this game?

Cam
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:50 am

Post by Cadmium »

Werebear wrote:Cadmium hears rumors. He posted a long list of rumours yesterday. And now Leonidas comes forwards and says Cadmium insulted the calculus teacher, and Cadmium treats this like some sort of investigation, some sort of proof of his innocence, while happily treating this also as proof of Leonidas' innocence.
Yes, I receive rumors every night. I gave you my complete list of rumours yesterday. Yes, today Leo came forward. And you could have known that, had you paid more attention yesterday. He claimed that the rumors I receive, come from him and would prove that by targeting me. Yes, I treat it as an investigation. The rumor I heard last night, was about me. That already told me that Leo did target me. He then gave me the exact rumor too. And you think it's weird that all this makes me believe Leo more than before?
Werebear wrote:You are right on one point, Cadmium. I do need to go back and read this mafia. But what I've read today from you I don't like.
You know what I think is weird behaviour? Voting for someone without even taking the time to read back what's going on.
mathcam wrote:Where does this calculus teacher incidence fit in, in the context of this game?
Why would the calculus teacher be in the context of the game? It's just a rumor. Where do the birthday punches fit in? And what about the tearing up the picture? Even more, why are you people asking all these questions now? Why not yesterday, when I first gave you the info?

And I think you're too keen on agreeing with others here, mathcam.

FOS: mathcam
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:04 pm

Post by Werebear »

The rumor was that you insulted the calculus teacher? And we have enough mafia alive that the possibility of you and Leonidas colluding on a scam role is high.

And if you read my post, I stated I couldn't go back to previous pages to check.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:09 am

Post by Cadmium »

Werebear wrote:The rumor was that you insulted the calculus teacher? And we have enough mafia alive that the possibility of you and Leonidas colluding on a scam role is high.
Yes, the rumor is that I insulted the calculus teacher. How many times do I need to repeat this? And we have enough mafia alive that the possibility of you and mathcam colluding on an easy lynch is high too. Just another example of possibilities.
Werebear wrote:And if you read my post, I stated I couldn't go back to previous pages to check.
No, you stated that you need to go back and read this mafia. Not that you couldn't go back.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by Werebear »

Werebear wrote:I can't go back a page to see if Cadmium posted a rumor, I'm getting an error, but fake rumors are very very easy to make up late in the game for mafia.

The point still stands.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:19 pm

Post by Cadmium »

It's a good thing you quoted that part. I couldn't scroll up that far to see ;).

Now where is everyone?
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:59 am

Post by Werebear »

Good question.

HAVEN'T POSTED AT ALL 'TODAY'
Someone
bloojay
stupid_

HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WEEK OR MORE
Shadyforce 7/12
Untrod Tripod 7/14 7/19
EnPaceRequisescat 7/12 7/25

Leonidas 7/26 7/28
Tigris 7/12 7/29
Werebear 7/19 7/26 7/28 7/29 7/30 7/31 8/01
Vraak X 7/11 7/13 7/23 7/26 7/27
mathcam 7/13 7/19 7/21 7/26 7/27 7/28 7/30
Cadmium 7/11 7/27 7/29 7/31 8/01 8/02
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:00 am

Post by Werebear »

Um, assume above "Leonidas" there's a title of some sort, like "Semi-regular posters" or "spammers" :)
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:04 am

Post by Cadmium »

Darkblade wrote:
I am starting modkilling. Every week someone should make at least one post. If they don't, they will be modkilled at the end of the week
That would mean
six
modkills by now :shock:.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:05 am

Post by mathcam »

If I were keen on agreeing with people, wouldn't it make more sense to agree with you
and
Leo rather than the solitary Werebear.

I
was
confused about Leo's role...I thought a person at random got rumours, not the same person every night. But I still had plenty of questions about this yesterday, too. The reason they weren't as important then is that the two of you promised some results overnight, and now you've delivered. This seems to me like a perfectly logical time to start questioning the validity of your claims.

Cam
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:11 am

Post by mathcam »

Shouldn't there be a lot of rumours floating around by now? A search of Leo's posts turns up two: Demeech's birthday punches and Camium's calculus teacher. The first of these was already known, and the second is being verified by Leo's possible partner in crime. All in all, not a compelling defense.

There was one issue about whether or not the "special gifts" rumor was public before hand. Maybe I'll try to find that.

Last but not least, it's quite possible that there's a scum role that gets rumors, so even verifying the rumors does not constitute a complete defense. What purpose do these rumors serve in this game?

Cam
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:44 pm

Post by Tigris »

I'm content to wait for the mod-kills as it might give us a slightly better idea of what is occuring. Additionally, with the mod-kills the lynch number would lessen, so if it occurs unexpectedly, the mafia could quick-lynch and possibly win (as we are not certain how many remain and if any are amongst those who have not posted). Alternatively (and hopefully ^_^), perhaps the remainder of the mafia are in that group and thus we will win when they are modkilled?

Oh and I was just giving you two (Cad and Bear) alone time, as I found the jail thread quite fun to read, so I was hoping for an encour (sp?), pity it did not occur *sigh* ^_~
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:01 pm

Post by Cadmium »

mathcam wrote:Shouldn't there be a lot of rumours floating around by now? A search of Leo's posts turns up two: Demeech's birthday punches and Camium's calculus teacher. The first of these was already known, and the second is being verified by Leo's possible partner in crime. All in all, not a compelling defense.
Yes, there should. A search of Leo's posts? Two? All in all, not a compelling research.
Tigris wrote:Oh and I was just giving you two (Cad and Bear) alone time, as I found the jail thread quite fun to read, so I was hoping for an encour (sp?), pity it did not occur *sigh* ^_~
Well, you know they say jail changes a man, right ;)?

I would like to add that the reason why I came out yesterday, was because of that Charlie Flight rumour which might help us to understand what's going on. Yet we still don't know anything. Instead we are on the verge of lynching two pro-town roles.

Maybe you should just lynch me and find out I'm telling the truth, clearing Leo. At least then you still have your results the coming nights.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:03 am

Post by mathcam »

Cadmium wrote: Yes, there should. A search of Leo's posts? Two? All in all, not a compelling research.
That was one of your posts, not one of Leo's. But this quells at least some, if not most, of my fears about the Cadmium/Leo thing. Thanks for the link.

Cam
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:05 am

Post by mathcam »

Werebear wrote:I'm sick of hearing about write ups. Cadet Senior Master Sergeant Wearbear reporting. As Discipline Sergeant, I investigate one write up per night.

Night 1 No choice (no one written up yet)
Night 2 Mathcam failed his room inspection. By a lot.
Night 3 I was on tours, no night action
Night 4 Blackhawk had his rank off by 1/32.
Night 5 IndenturedDjinn was up past lights out and stole a few garbage cans. (he was already lynched, but he was the only choice that night)
Tonight - I'll be on tours again, no night action.

That should either help, or not. Thanks, person who writes other people up! Now leave me alone!
This is also accurate about me, at least, at a time when nothing had yet been revealed about me (I think). So I'm less suspicious of Werebear.

Cam
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:24 pm

Post by Cadmium »

mathcam wrote:That was one of your posts, not one of Leo's.
I was the one that typed it and the one that created the link to it so I think I already knew that (I hate the word "Duh!" ;)). My point was, that you tried to "research" the rumour thing by
just
looking at Leo's posts but when it came to accusations, you did include me. Weird.

Anyway, shall we try to find someone else who seems suspicious now? Or do we wait to see what happens to those who haven't posted enough?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”