Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6225 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Aelita »

Vecna, why you trying to take this from me? You know I love neighborhoods. *glares at Vecna* And you are trying to disrupt a bond again for your own selfish interests.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

Aelita who else do you scumread besides vecna and why?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6225, Aelita wrote:Vecna, why you trying to take this from me? You know I love neighborhoods. *glares at Vecna* And you are trying to disrupt a bond again for your own selfish interests.
Aelita, im trying to do this for the good of town. There is no selfishnes behind it. Im doing it both to prod at Titus' flawed logic (imo) and to make a point as to why Titus is scum.

Titus vigged me in RC's previous game, and died as a consequence to townclear me.

Titus wanted to die in Civ mafia after they had picked up an oracle wonder to reveal my identity and townclear me.

.....yet here they'd rather lynch me instead of using that power that they claim to have?

Im sorry to tell you this, but I strongly feel that it is Titus that is trying to pocket you this game.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: titus

I can't waffle on this any more

Town doesn't approach their scum-reads by not changing them for 200 pages and actively ignoring their attempts to interact.

town doesn't let a fake cop claim pass

town doesn't put their pocketed town read in their apparent ability to clear slot, rather than the slots people are actually worried about (vecna, dunn).

There is scum in titus/vecna/menno/dunn. There is enough town with doubt around these slots to just end today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6227, Vecna wrote:
In post 6225, Aelita wrote:Vecna, why you trying to take this from me? You know I love neighborhoods. *glares at Vecna* And you are trying to disrupt a bond again for your own selfish interests.
Aelita, im trying to do this for the good of town. There is no selfishnes behind it. Im doing it both to prod at Titus' flawed logic (imo) and to make a point as to why Titus is scum.

Titus vigged me in RC's previous game, and died as a consequence to townclear me.

Titus wanted to die in Civ mafia after they had picked up an oracle wonder to reveal my identity and townclear me.

.....yet here they'd rather lynch me instead of using that power that they claim to have?

Im sorry to tell you this, but I strongly feel that it is Titus that is trying to pocket you this game.
Guess what? I value Aelita more than you this game. I can work with Aelita. Aelita isn't playing to their scum meta and she isn't a toxic spammer.

That won't change because I scumread you.

You've treated me like sheer garbage while trying to control my actions. That's scum Vecna. I'm pretty transparently using the same tools, odd relationships to sort and resort you.

You're acting like caught scum. You've mostly pushed me or Dunn when I refuse to visit you, which suggests scum or a toxic my way or highway attitude.

I don't care. I am confirming the players I townread, I like and that I work well with.

Sorry that doesn't work in your mislynch plans.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

If this continues to be a toxic as fuck my way or the highway game, I will sub out. I cannot handle games like Civilization or PyP anymore. I just cannot.

My role, my choice since I am not killing anyone. You want me to change my mind, treat me like a decent human being rather than spamming 50 pages when I observe something odd or try to bully me into doing what you want.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

PT things from n1

Early game I thought titus was scum, then I wobbled, and then she started being gross again. her interactions with certain slots, like vecna's and heartless, don't make any sense - i don't think she's game solving, and her frustration doesn't seem genuine. also her scum read of me is stale and dull and never once followed up with a vote or a push.

she's just making noise? she was shit, claimed slayers gambit, then attacked me for thinking she was scummy when she was deliberatly being scummy, never really engaged with me about it, did a bunch of more towny posting, but kept some very boring scum reads (also, nothing about the heartless interaction feels town, it feels antagonistic in places it doesn't need to be, and heartless you want on your side as town). if she was trying to sort my slot she'd've also picked up on when I said i'd mislynched her being shit as scum - the fact she didn't is suspicious.

ike, if i'd said 'whooops, slayers gambit' as town, and someone else went 'what, really, what makes it slayers gambit when you've just been shit before', i'd've engaged them. or cared. as scum, why bother following that up.

BUT

today, what's really damning, is that i've been trying to talk to her, yet she tells frog i have less than 10 posts. i've got more than that with her NAME in them, i'm sure.

she doesn't want to sort me, but, considering she's not actually, you know VOTED ME, she doesn't want me lynched either.

it's not town behaviour.
Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Aelita »

I know her better than you. This implies you had two games with her, at most, while I had 5 or 6, give or take, one where she was scum against me, so I know how she operates as scum too, and this is not it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

Enough lies. I haven't spoken with Heartless on you. I want his help. I made an error on the number but I recall no presence and your only reply is to attack me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh right, because I was totally not involved in lynching scum day1 right?

You werent willing to work with me regardless. Your actions when I was put onto L-2 were proof enough. You completely ignored the wagon.

Something town-titus would never do in that situation. You were fine with me getting lynched, especially since you could stay away from the wagon yourself, after having set the precedence on day1.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6230, Titus wrote:If this continues to be a toxic as fuck my way or the highway game, I will sub out. I cannot handle games like Civilization or PyP anymore. I just cannot.

My role, my choice since I am not killing anyone. You want me to change my mind, treat me like a decent human being rather than spamming 50 pages when I observe something odd or try to bully me into doing what you want.
Quote me where Ive been toxic, and ill quote every post where you've stated that all I do is spam and have garbage reads.

Your toxic statements are going to outnumber mine 10:1
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6234, Vecna wrote:Oh right, because I was totally not involved in lynching scum day1 right?

You werent willing to work with me regardless. Your actions when I was put onto L-2 were proof enough. You completely ignored the wagon.

Something town-titus would never do in that situation. You were fine with me getting lynched, especially since you could stay away from the wagon yourself, after having set the precedence on day1.
You bussed and you're in the bus zone.

Frankly, you have no desire to work with an outed investigative because you're scum. I see no other reason for this hostile attitude.

You can die. I want you dead. You're right. Your play has made this game miserable and you're possible scum that I don't need, so I will gladly work with my townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6232, Aelita wrote:

I know her better than you. This implies you had two games with her, at most, while I had 5 or 6, give or take, one where she was scum against me, so I know how she operates as scum too, and this is not it.
Ive had the same ammount, if not slightly more
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6235, Vecna wrote:
In post 6230, Titus wrote:If this continues to be a toxic as fuck my way or the highway game, I will sub out. I cannot handle games like Civilization or PyP anymore. I just cannot.

Quote me where Ive been toxic, and ill quote every post where you've stated that all I do is spam and have garbage reads.

Your toxic statements are going to outnumber mine 10:1
This post right here. Your spam. Your attitude. No one is complaining about my play making them want to leave but I hate this game because of you Frogger random jj.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Aelita »

VOTE: Vecna

Enough of this.

@Titus Pls stay in the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

Your absolute refusal to treat me like I am a worthwhile scumhunter is turning this game to shit. Instead, you try to dictate like I am 5 with no reasons.

I have work to do but I am not dealing with this type of attitude.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6240, Titus wrote:Your absolute refusal to treat me like I am a worthwhile scumhunter is turning this game to shit. Instead, you try to dictate like I am 5 with no reasons.

That's at jj frogger random vecna

This type of play is becoming how scum win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6236, Titus wrote:
In post 6234, Vecna wrote:Oh right, because I was totally not involved in lynching scum day1 right?

Frankly, you have no desire to work with an outed investigative because you're scum. I see no other reason for this hostile attitude.

You can die. I want you dead. You're right. Your play has made this game miserable and you're possible scum that I don't need, so I will gladly work with my townreads.
Noone is actually going to agree with this, and if theres one thing ive never seen you do in all those games we've had together its start with the AtE - attacks.

If anything its been you that has made this game toxic for me.

Try subbing into a game like this in the slot that I had, read up on 100+ pages, and then still have people state that all you do is spam garbage, and that youre not scumhunting.

Ive brought plenty of arguments why I think youre scum. And now its time for the 1v1 showdown.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

Actually, give me posts numbers where you were actively involved. I seem to just recall you voting that slot, but not actually pushing it.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6240, Titus wrote:Your absolute refusal to treat me like I am a worthwhile scumhunter is turning this game to shit. Instead, you try to dictate like I am 5 with no reasons.

This is EXACTLY what you've been doing to me all game.

And you just made me annoyed enough that im going to quote-wall all of it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6242, Vecna wrote:
In post 6236, Titus wrote:

Noone is actually going to agree with this, and if theres one thing ive never seen you do in all those games we've had together its start with the AtE - attacks.

If anything its been you that has made this game toxic for me.

Try subbing into a game like this in the slot that I had, read up on 100+ pages, and then still have people state that all you do is spam garbage, and that youre not scumhunting.

Ive brought plenty of arguments why I think youre scum. And now its time for the 1v1 showdown.
No you haven't brought a single 1.

You're whining about hating this game as a reflexive response. You don't. You like this.

I can't see why you'd act like this otherwise.

I am a fucking loyal bodyguard. You want my protection, you fucking treat me like a decent person. Eddie McMenno Fire Aelita Transcend Aelitaand Heartless are all great scumhunters who I enjoy. They see what I need and give it or say why not.

You're in that category as town. In PyP, you nitpicked and tried to spam out my other reads, like you do here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Aelita »

In post 6226, Fro99er wrote:Aelita who else do you scumread besides vecna and why?
You. You say you're not scumreading/attacking me, but you vote exclusively in the clearing chain, so it appears you don't want me (or anyone else for that matter) cleared. Lynch one link in the clearing chain, and no one could be cleared. Something scum want, ne?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 6246, Aelita wrote:you vote exclusively in the clearing chain
So my eddie and vecna votes are in the clearing chain?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

Titus -- what about Vecna JJ scum combo?
Heil King Froggo.
Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Aelita »

In post 6247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6246, Aelita wrote:you vote exclusively in the clearing chain
So my eddie and vecna votes are in the clearing chain?
No, but your Titus and Duunstral votes are.

Anyway, g'night. And good luck, Hema, you cute fictional entity, you stole my heart, you did.

- Navy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”