Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1140, CooLDoG wrote:this is just nonsense. He has two partners pegged from his last posts and then votes for the other guy. This makes literally zero sense. If the association tell was actually there then he would vote for one of us to see the flip. Now, if gamma flips town, he can always come back and say, "well, hurr, durr, I didn't say it was a strong association between the three, so let's lynch CD or Tywin now!!!" I hope you are not blind to this town, but you see how he has set-up an easy push for tomorrow regardless of flip.
Gamma is making baseless accusations in the form of loaded questions and generating alternative facts on the fly.

I have highlighted this. Several times in all caps. You have ignored it.

It's okay to want to wagon him
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1140, CooLDoG wrote:I could see flubber/boon, but you have to keep in mind that flubber will vote for any wagon that isn't his at this point. And boon has had a strong scum read on twly for a long time, thus this could be coincedence.
I've had the same scum read as boon for only slightly less time
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Backhand »

Gamma Emerald, WhyMafia, rb, Michael Lee, Cooldog (voting),
Tywin, mel, boon (implied they would)

You gotta build a scumteam out of not those people if flub is scum (maybe mel or boon could be bussing but I don't think so). That's not a lot of viable teams. Like, flub/kasu/tfl, maybe.

I suppose you can all add a lot more teams that work if I'm in it, but I'm not, so I'm not going after flub today.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

CoolDoG, what do you think of Gamma's new scumteam?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by rb »

Case on boon is alright, but boon is always controlling and dramatic
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Flubbernugget: GE, WhyMafia, Micheal, TL, rb, CooLDoG
That's L-1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1149, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1140, CooLDoG wrote:and you see how the degenerate omgus goes here flubber, boon is setting up lynches, calling power role shots and the like, fuck that shit, vote for him.
Setting up lynches is saying "lynch this person so that everyone lynches that person"

It's different from pre-flipped associatives.

I find it hard to believe you can't tell the difference
ur just wrong dude. He is clearly trying to get people to follow a specific narrative to get two people lynched in quick succession. He is literally setting up future lynches before he has any information what so ever about the flips. This makes no sense as town, only scum that have info would do such a thing.
after a wank.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by rb »

I feel like I need to see reasons for boon scum that aren't just things boon does anyway.

It's possible but I dunno if I wanna lynch a potential town boon over things that are mostly his personality
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also kudos to CooLDoG for catching the weaker associative push
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Town makes pre-flipped associatives these days

You know this
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1106, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm
Flubber/Boon/Backhand scumteam?
I already addressed this. Flubber and Boon I could see. Backhand I'm less crazy about, but I do not have a town read on him, I'd throw him in my null box.
after a wank.
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by choof »

I'm home from work
in general, it takes about a few hours to do some serious reading with this many posts, so expect a large post around 8 or 9 PST
I'm talking huge
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1159, Flubbernugget wrote:Town makes pre-flipped associatives these days

You know this
Yet the weaker one was pushed
I can point to a past example of scum doing this if needed
<Embrace The Void>

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1159, Flubbernugget wrote:Town makes pre-flipped associatives these days

You know this
and they are stupid for doing it and deserve to be lynched so that they don't fuck up the rest of the game??? like, I don't understand how you are going to defend a player who is literally trying to lead the town, call power role shots, and set-up lynches in advance. Does this not look fishy to you in any way?
after a wank.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1160, CooLDoG wrote:
I already addressed this. Flubber and Boon I could see. Backhand I'm less crazy about, but I do not have a town read on him, I'd throw him in my null box.
Why are you ignoring the context in which he conjured that team up?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Note, on d1 btw!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1164, Flubbernugget wrote:
he conjured it out of his ass dude. Both me and twyl got on that team from omgus. DUH. I have said this for a while. The third guy is added in as an easy, uncontroversial, third pick which might as well as be random for his purposes. The context explicitly is: he ain't gonna catch shit for putting this guy on the list. Again, he picked the weakest of his scum team to push and left only a hint at association which could be used tomorrow. All of this on d1 where he supposedly has no information, what the fuck? Why would he not vote me or twyl? That's the question that you need to answer.
after a wank.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by rb »

Oh I get cooldog's case now
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah I dunno
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1163, CooLDoG wrote:

You know this
and they are stupid for doing it and deserve to be lynched so that they don't fuck up the rest of the game???
You're admitting you're okay with lynching someone that is probably town because they're playing poorly

There's a word for that...it's on the tip of my tounge...

And also you're cherry picking this poor play out of two players unwilling to vote along with a player that self voted, and a slew of other bad play that just doesn't seem to fit your agenda doesn’t it
like, I don't understand how you are going to defend a player who is literally trying to lead the town, call power role shots, and set-up lynches in advance. Does this not look fishy to you in any way?

Leading the town isn't scummy

I don't think he's said "doc this, vig this, etc." so I don't know where call power role shots has come from, but people call players vigbait all the time or say "x player can be handled with investigatives" so I don't know what the problem is

Again, pre-flipped associatives and setting up lynches are two different things. Stop acting like they aren't
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1166, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1164, Flubbernugget wrote:
he conjured it out of his ass dude. Both me and twyl got on that team from omgus. DUH. I have said this for a while. The third guy is added in as an easy, uncontroversial, third pick which might as well as be random for his purposes. The context explicitly is: he ain't gonna catch shit for putting this guy on the list. Again, he picked the weakest of his scum team to push and left only a hint at association which could be used tomorrow. All of this on d1 where he supposedly has no information, what the fuck? Why would he not vote me or twyl? That's the question that you need to answer.
I know why his play makes no sense

I already said why
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

rb. If gamma flips town, then he still has us two to push. If gamma flips scum, he still has us two to push. The flip here is irrelevant, he has d2 lynch that he can unconditionally push that no one will give him shit over. Why would he push the weaker read over the stronger reads other than for this reason, especially on d1 where reads are not that good yet? Naturally, when the twyl counter-wagon pops up he is going to vote on that, because to not be on a WAGON of one of his strong reads would be very scummy, thus he has to.
after a wank.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1069, Flubbernugget wrote:I try to not immediately scum read people suspicious of me because of the obvious biases in play, but that's wearing off as Gamma continues to post

So right now, my scum list is

Gamma
TL
RB
CoolDoG
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1171, CooLDoG wrote:rb. If gamma flips town, then he still has us two to push. If gamma flips scum, he still has us two to push. The flip here is irrelevant, he has d2 lynch that he can unconditionally push that no one will give him shit over. Why would he push the weaker read over the stronger reads other than for this reason, especially on d1 where reads are not that good yet? Naturally, when the twyl counter-wagon pops up he is going to vote on that, because to not be on a WAGON of one of his strong reads would be very scummy, thus he has to.
You're scum reading me for being on a wagon of one of my strong reads
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1169, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1163, CooLDoG wrote:

You know this
and they are stupid for doing it and deserve to be lynched so that they don't fuck up the rest of the game???
You're admitting you're okay with lynching someone that is probably town because they're playing poorly

There's a word for that...it's on the tip of my tounge...

And also you're cherry picking this poor play out of two players unwilling to vote along with a player that self voted, and a slew of other bad play that just doesn't seem to fit your agenda doesn’t it
like, I don't understand how you are going to defend a player who is literally trying to lead the town, call power role shots, and set-up lynches in advance. Does this not look fishy to you in any way?

Leading the town isn't scummy

I don't think he's said "doc this, vig this, etc." so I don't know where call power role shots has come from, but people call players vigbait all the time or say "x player can be handled with investigatives" so I don't know what the problem is

Again, pre-flipped associatives and setting up lynches are two different things. Stop acting like they aren't
YES HE FUCKING DID, he told where the cop ought to target. this is scummy as fuck, fucking duh. Jesus man, stop defending boon, there is no reason for you to do so considering he is not even in the running as a counter wagon. perhaps this is where the boon/flubber scum team sentiment is coming from...

AND LEADING THE TOWN BY CALLING SHOTS AND SETTING UP BULLSHIT WAGONS IS SCUMMY. that's how you derail a town to a loss.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”