~ Nachomamma8, implosion
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not voting (2)
~ Aristophanes, Keyser Söze

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-17 02:40:00).

FLAVORnancy ducks into a bar for a moment to snatch an angel wing and a coffee before continuing on her way.
/me licks
, she sends. The pastry melts against her tongue as she rounds a corner and she nearly sags against the wall for a moment under the effect of the sugar.
Last edited by nancy on Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

something tells me that nancy is into women.
call it guys intuition, but yeah definitely getting that vibe :P

~ Fire-chan! So smart, did you evolve!?

*smites for shitposting* xP ~
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Boonskiies -

First of all, I think that one of your major sticking points against Alisae is the way he's going about pushing you; I do agree that his reasoning for pushing you in general is weird as shit (saying that you're defending Frog and using that as a significant point against you when you're not defending Frog), but I'm having trouble seeing scum go so absolutely hard against you early game, especially when no one else is buying the push - the frustration here and here when it seems no one is buying into the push also seems pretty genuine to me. Him being scum here would require him being so desperate to get you lynched where he's willing to lie and throw fake tantrums to get you lynched, which doesn't really make sense to me. I think that it's more likely he's just town who got a bit overzealous with his read.

I also don't really get why Alisae as scum would move from Frogger to you if he were scum. If Alisae is scum and Frogger is town, then he has a perfectly acceptable mislynch wagon to sit on and moving from that to you (a read no one is really buying into and a read that's getting him scumread by multiple people) doesn't seem like it's in his best interests. If he is scum with Frogger, then I find the early mutual push kind of strange - I can see them maybe agreeing to push each other pregame but if that was the case, then I think Frogger would be pushing back more (this interaction looks more like Alisae pushing him and him rolling over).

Does that make sense?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:05 am

Post by rb »

i can see scum alisae doing all of that since it would all look townie, and it's not like we're gonna lynch fro99er 1 day into deadline anyway and alisae knows this
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 603, rb wrote:i can see scum alisae doing all of that since it would all look townie, and it's not like we're gonna lynch fro99er 1 day into deadline anyway and alisae knows this
How is this a confirmed thing?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:08 am

Post by rb »

do you actually think fro99er will get lynched?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 am

Post by rb »

because i dont see it happening
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:12 am

Well, I mean I could start pushing the lynch and then that's todays lynch.

I mean I don't really want too because right now he's just being a useless sack of potatoes but like, I'm not a sack of potatoes, merely one potato so I can't point fingers.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:13 am

Nacho, what's the reason right out of the gate you seem overloaded with activity?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:16 am

In post 600, nancy wrote:she nearly sags against the wall for a moment under the effect of the sugar.
What kinda sugar are you consuming lmfao

Spoiler: ♥
Last edited by nancy on Wed May 03, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:24 am

annoys me. Mainly due to nothing coming after it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Alisae -

I don't really understand why you went from pushing Frog to Boonskies (and later implosion, but that seemed like it was more out of frustration than anything - correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think it's fair to say that Boonskies is hard defending Frogger; you seem to assume that from his 353 which I don't really understand - his only point was that he also has experience with Frog, it had nothing to do with whether he thought your experience was legitimate or not. Boonskiies's attack on you asking Gin to vote Frog just seems like a misunderstanding - I interpreted it as you trying to get a wagon on Frog early so you could read him but he seemed to read it as you trying to get Gin to vote Frog with absolutely no reasoning. Am I missing something with your push on him here?

As far as why I think he's town this game, I really liked this post for starters. I expected him to read people based on their pushes on him based on his perception of himself here, and the "I even gave you an out" post seemed like a smooth confidence that seemed unlikely to be coming from scum who was caught pretty much immediately and the sarcastic rebuttal of your suspicions in 327 and 328 also seemed town along that same vein.

I also think that his suspicion on you makes a lot of sense: 313 picks up on the "OR ELSE" phrasing and calls you hypocritical for expecting an explanation from Frog when you haven't really explained your Frog read itself (understandable, a large part of confidence in your read on him is due to meta so it makes sense for someone to struggle to understand the push from an outside perspective), 323 is an attack founded by him having a different definition from the word "sort" than you do ("you're not reading me" is not necessarily the same as "you don't have a read on me" but a nuanced difference that isn't immediately noticeable), his 420 expresses that he doesn't like you accusing him of defending Frogger when that's not at all what he's doing (I agree with this - just because he disliked a certain push doesn't immediately mean he's defending the person you're pushing).
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 608, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho, what's the reason right out of the gate you seem overloaded with activity?
Game started on my day off; I was having fun. Why is this a concern of yours?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

I would like a less than 50 page day 1, so if we could lynch Implosion.
That would be ~~~great~~~~~

[insert gif from the office]

~ I have
just
the one. ~
Spoiler: ♥
[/color]
Last edited by nancy on Wed May 03, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:54 am

In post 612, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 608, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho, what's the reason right out of the gate you seem overloaded with activity?
Game started on my day off; I was having fun. Why is this a concern of yours?
I've never seen scum you, so any behavioral patterns that seem off are a concern to me.

What I've come to think is start slow then build momentum. On the other hand I dont see your play as scum to be more active at the get-go to set a stupid standard for yourself and instead I assume you would hide behind the fact that you not putting meat on the table, until later, is a perfectly!Nacho thing for you to do.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 603, rb wrote:i can see scum alisae doing all of that since it would all look townie, and it's not like we're gonna lynch fro99er 1 day into deadline anyway and alisae knows this
Hey Nacho, I'm just going to requote this post for all of the truth it might contain ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey Nacho. I see this. I just woke up and my head is spinning and sleepyish, so I hope you don't mind if I table this for when I'm more awake?
Spoiler:
In post 611, Nachomamma8 wrote:@Alisae -

I don't really understand why you went from pushing Frog to Boonskies (and later implosion, but that seemed like it was more out of frustration than anything - correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think it's fair to say that Boonskies is hard defending Frogger; you seem to assume that from his 353 which I don't really understand - his only point was that he also has experience with Frog, it had nothing to do with whether he thought your experience was legitimate or not. Boonskiies's attack on you asking Gin to vote Frog just seems like a misunderstanding - I interpreted it as you trying to get a wagon on Frog early so you could read him but he seemed to read it as you trying to get Gin to vote Frog with absolutely no reasoning. Am I missing something with your push on him here?

As far as why I think he's town this game, I really liked this post for starters. I expected him to read people based on their pushes on him based on his perception of himself here, and the "I even gave you an out" post seemed like a smooth confidence that seemed unlikely to be coming from scum who was caught pretty much immediately and the sarcastic rebuttal of your suspicions in 327 and 328 also seemed town along that same vein.

I also think that his suspicion on you makes a lot of sense: 313 picks up on the "OR ELSE" phrasing and calls you hypocritical for expecting an explanation from Frog when you haven't really explained your Frog read itself (understandable, a large part of confidence in your read on him is due to meta so it makes sense for someone to struggle to understand the push from an outside perspective), 323 is an attack founded by him having a different definition from the word "sort" than you do ("you're not reading me" is not necessarily the same as "you don't have a read on me" but a nuanced difference that isn't immediately noticeable), his 420 expresses that he doesn't like you accusing him of defending Frogger when that's not at all what he's doing (I agree with this - just because he disliked a certain push doesn't immediately mean he's defending the person you're pushing).
GTKAS
| here.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Titus:

I voted implosion for this, but it was a tongue in cheek vote; I had a different read on Tammy than he did but that had nothing to do with my read on him. I liked his read on me here but my townread on him didn't coalesce until this exchange; his position on Tammy seemed town to me because he was putting unreasonable pressure on someone who wasn't going to be a likely mislynch and I didn't think he'd do that as scum since he'd probably be expecting pushback from it which I don't think that he would be comfortable with.

From there, my read on him has only strengthened - this post adds a nuance to the Alisae scumread that I don't think he'd think to fake as scum, this post I'm probably townreading more than I should but it came after he voted Frogger immediately after I was thinking of asking him what he thought of Frogger, then thought to myself "man, if he's scum here I'm going to cry" and then refreshed the page and hey here's him with a similar read on me - I know it's not an insane thing to fake as scum and could be entirely coincidental but the feeling of being so perfectly in sync is too strong to shake, and the way his Alisae read is developing also seems genuine.

I agree with 573 and mostly think that your point on him is misunderstanding what he said.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 614, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I've never seen scum you, so any behavioral patterns that seem off are a concern to me.

What I've come to think is start slow then build momentum. On the other hand I dont see your play as scum to be more active at the get-go to set a stupid standard for yourself and instead I assume you would hide behind the fact that you not putting meat on the table, until later, is a perfectly!Nacho thing for you to do.
That makes sense. My slow starts are not intentional, I usually just find posting in the game more meaningful once there's things to analyze and more concrete posts to make but if I'm HYPED about a game it's not at all unnatural for me to hit the ground running; I think that capturing the ~
feel
~ of my early game posting is something I especially struggle with faking as scum but it's not like I haven't opened up a game spamming as scum before and I haven't seen too many people pick up on the differences.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 616, Alisae wrote:I hope you don't mind if I table this for when I'm more awake?
Of course not!

And when you are more awake, could you also comment on 573? I think it makes sense for an explanation to Titus's initial point, would be interested in your input on it.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

@Nacho, I think we'll agree to disagree here for a bit. When your explanation is littered with language such as I'm giving him too much credit, and could be faked as scum, I am not generally enthused. Implosion isn't lock scum but those interactions just don't feel right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 591, rb wrote:the only person who could detect my crumb should be titus
Oh dear lord...I don't do crumbs but will try
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 569, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 107, Titus wrote:Not liking Implosion or Nacho.

Something feels off in the early nacho tammy implosion dynamic
Hmm...maybr I will sheep Titus!
She's on the ball so far!

Then again, I've been told that on the ball Titus is scum Titus and moon Titus is town Titus..
Yuck
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:11 am

In post 622, Titus wrote:

Then again, I've been told that on the ball Titus is scum Titus and moon Titus is town Titus..
Yuck
What's the yuck?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 623, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 622, Titus wrote:

Yuck
What's the yuck?
Ari is implying that I must be crazy to be town, when I have a spat of recent games that show I can be spot on as town. It discredits any reads I have, not based on their accuracy or inaccuracy but who is speaking on them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”