Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1683, Michael Lee wrote:you fail to see if hes town he will get nightkilled
You're saying this is my argument but it literally came out of your mouth
Melanora
Melanora
Goon
Melanora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Melanora »

In post 1576, Michael Lee wrote:If you don't want people to know you're a cop then don't push a copclaim into oblivion while repeating that you "claim to know he's scum" when I specifically asked if it was a claim or a read. You outright answered it was a claim

I bet you're like bulletproof or some BS role which in your world equals a cop counterclaim

Just going to ask here, really quick, if TL is Town, then why has he lied, repeatedly?
In post 1621, Michael Lee wrote:boonskiies is outright lying now
Where/How is Boon lying??? I missed this???

And, why are you not calling out TL for lying, repeatedly?

Day 1 is under 100 pages, and your Day 1s last 10 days instead of five days like I'm used to. This is literally nothing.
In post 1698, Michael Lee wrote:lol at melanora scumreading me
Stop acting scummy, and I'll stop scum reading you.

OKAY I AM CAUGHT UP and so I'm going to do a new post for my final thoughts / questions / vote
I just showed up because I was told it would be a good time.
Melanora
Melanora
Goon
Melanora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Melanora »

Okay so at this point, here's my questions for a few people, and a little commentary. I was pretty sure who I wanted to lynch, but now not so much, but anyways...

@everyone convinced, pre-TL claiming, that TL is town
Why do you think that TL is lying? Why do you think that a town person would actually lie? Why is that okay?

@Michael
Where did Boon lie? Why are you ignoring the fact that TL lied repeatedly?
Also, please explain the Kasu scum thing, because I think I missed that, and I'm not really town reading Kasu but also not scum reading, so I want to see what you're seeing.

@Why
I think you're my top town read in general, so I would like to hear your opinion.

@Tywin
Why have you lied repeatedly in this game? Why do you refuse to respond to anyone that calls you out for lying? Why would you offer to die if you are a TI?

@RB
If you are so convinced that Flub and TL will flip scum, do you think they are scum buddies? Where is your post explaining why they are scum? You just say they are scum, but not why.

Here's the point that I'm at.

Most of the posts that TL has made are not something that a Cop, or Role Cop, or whatever, would say. He wanted to lynch himself, basically self-voting, to prove that Boon was scum??? That makes no sense, particularly when TL could check him tonight, and if Boon did come back as scum, then TL could pull that whole thing. TL flipping town wouldn't confirm Boon as scum in the slightest.

Furthermore, TL has lied repeatedly, changing and distorting things that have happened in this game. That's scummy AF. Town shouldn't be lying about anything like that. Furthermore, TL has ignored anyone that called him out for lying.

And finally, the TL wagon has stood strong, while multiple other wagons have happened around it. The fact that the TL wagon hasn't wavered has me really thinking that his scum buddies are trying to start any other lynch possible.

That stated, I don't want to lynch a cop claim. That's just stupid. You don't do that. I said it early on in this day phase, that I would not want to lynch TL D1, and would prefer to get results back on him during night. Problem is, if TL is Town, then TL is the one that would check. So...

Furthermore, I gotta be honest... if TL IS Town, and IS whatever cop he's claiming today, I wouldn't trust his results if he came back saying someone is scum. I wouldn't. He has already lied repeatedly in this game.

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

Now, this vote will change, if I get an answer as to why you have been lying so much in this game, distorting what has been said, and then ignoring people when they call you out on this. Furthermore, why would you offer to lynch yourself to prove that Boon and myself are scum when you could ACTUALLY CHECK US TONIGHT and get a real answer? If I actually get an answer, I'm not lynching you today. I'll give it a night. See what happens.

Otherwise, this vote stays.

And no, I will not be unvoting - I'll be switching it to someone that has been pinging me for quite a while, but I feel far more secure in this TL vote than I do in any other.

TL, all I want is an explanation for your actions.
I just showed up because I was told it would be a good time.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:48 am

Post by rb »

NPC detected.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:49 am

Post by rb »

like you just end up vote-parking on that shitty vote after that many words

way to make your entire game redundant
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:08 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I am confused af on why I'm being town read by everyone

I feel like at least one of the "You're my strongest town reads" is a scum attempting to buddy. I don't have much time today. Thoughts will come tomorrow
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Backhand »

Woke up, caught up. On phone, will post more at work.

Two thoughts: choof really needs to not tell us, and ideally flip a coin, for protecting tywin tonight.

And flubber is the lynch that gets us the most info. I would have little confidence in whichever of the kasu or boon wagons we get going now, we're too scattered.

Vote flubber
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 1704, rb wrote:NPC detected.
Lol
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 am

Post by rb »

i kinda wanna lynch boon just because he said we dont have the power
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 am

Post by rb »

like it'd feel so good to lynch him LMAO
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1525, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay. How are Cop and role cop so different? I can connect their ideas with one in-between role.
Get lynched
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1586, Michael Lee wrote:
unvote

vote Boonskiies

claim your role
This is gross
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1701, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1683, Michael Lee wrote:you fail to see if hes town he will get nightkilled
You're saying this is my argument but it literally came out of your mouth
This looks worse now that I've caught up

ML is pushing the narrative that TL can stop scum from fake claiming yet has also shown he doesn't think TL will be alive long enough to do this
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Backhand »

The thing about TL is that to me, his actions switching to flubber seemed a little too "anybody but me" and he did contradict himself doing so. BUT, that's compatible with a power role as well. Of course, he might know that and be lying, but I suspect we'll have opportunities to verify the claim.

Once we learn flub's and tl's alignment, whether its by death or otherwise, I think we can break the game wide open.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Backhand - Tywin was going to let himself go through to lynch Melo and I the next few days. You don't do that as his claim. Tywin is like confirmed scum. Coupled with how much he lied and reworded, and his stumbling with claiming. Tywin is scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1709, rb wrote:i kinda wanna lynch boon just because he said we dont have the power
Tywin could be a Mafia role cop. But he's not town. Like, it's confirmed if people would actually go through and read it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Backhand »

You may be right. We don't have to win the game Day 1.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1717, Backhand wrote:You may be right. We don't have to win the game Day 1.
But I really need Tywin lynched toDay , and I really don't think Flubber is going to flip scum. The people not the flubber wagon, were the people on the early RB wagon, who moved to kasu, who moved to me. They were all scum orientated wagons. Tywin's claim is NOT real and he's going to get away with it after toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And Tywin's death breaks the game wide open infinitely more than Flubber's does, due the switching of the wagons, and all the wagon switching on their part.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Backhand »

Big post coming
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 1714, Backhand wrote:The thing about TL is that to me, his actions switching to flubber seemed a little too "anybody but me" and he did contradict himself doing so. BUT, that's compatible with a power role as well. Of course, he might know that and be lying, but I suspect we'll have opportunities to verify the claim.

Once we learn flub's and tl's alignment, whether its by death or otherwise, I think we can break the game wide open.
You already know he's lying. He's claimed two different roles. He's claimed that he's willing to trade his life for Boon's, which is not something a PR would do. He's lied multiple times his reads. He's lied about why and when people are pushing him.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1714, Backhand wrote:The thing about TL is that to me, his actions switching to flubber seemed a little too "anybody but me" and he did contradict himself doing so. BUT, that's compatible with a power role as well. Of course, he might know that and be lying, but I suspect we'll have opportunities to verify the claim.

Hey, CooLDoG,

THIS is what setting lynches up looks like
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Kasumeat »

@Mel, why would you trust an explanation from Tywin when you know he's lied multiple times?
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 1705, rb wrote:way to make your entire game redundant
Are you actually shitting on Mel for being consistent with what she's said?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”