The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I follow Shaziro to listen to what he finds out.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe mages teleport McMenno to a different location.

In post 518, ConManMick wrote:Ok sweet, I
can
summon more than just refreshments. I probably should've helped out Mario and Vijarada, huh...
I'm gonna continue surfing towards that town, and as I finish Moon River I'll start singing Come Fly With Me to the dragon.

Do I know anything about dragons?
ResultYou continue surfing along. You then sing the next song. The dragon is still following you.

When you get closer to the town, you see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level one! You gain background energy summoning! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

Below you, you see people looking up frighting at the dragon and guards scrambling around.

Enter Action: _________
In post 519, N wrote:go to gem shop
ResultYou enter the store and see an old man with a rag polishing some gems. He sees you in the reflection of one of his gems and smiles.
"Welcome to my shop, how may I asist you? I have the largest variaty of gems in all of Chaystone!"

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 520, WhemeStar wrote:I ask the army people what I should do now, and after hearing them I go ask the mayor what should I do now to weigh my options
ResultYou ask a army person, one of the squad members says, "We have to hold our position and see if Bariene bothers to launch a counter attack, if they don't we can head back to the base."

You go inside and speak the the mayor who says, "Well, it doesn't really matter to me if your Chaystonian or Barienese. I would agree with your squad to wait here. If the Barienese attack, it could hurt Malien more than it always is."

In post 521, Shaziro wrote:"Why, yes, we are searching for the Holy Grail!" I say, showing off my fancy new design on my chestplate.
Result"Very nice," They say inspecting your armor. Cerberus v666 enteres at this point. "It is quite funny, one our own members set off on a quest to find the grail as well. If you wish to join her, she last checked in with us on the Najoia islands of Ilanfest. She thinks she's very close to finding it."

In post 522, Aronis wrote:"Ahh, taxes." I say with a devilish grin. "Reduce the rates by 10% and don't bother sending a penny of that to Chaystone. All taxes will be payed and deposited in the Leafwater treasury. We are our own nation now and it's time we let the world know." I pause for a moment and then continue, "As for the prisoners: I'll decide their fate myself on a case by case basis. They certainly won't be going into slavery for Chaystone."
ResultWhen you say your statment the reprisentive scoffs, "But Chaystonian forces outnumber yours by a wide margin. If you seceed from Chaystone, you'll face the full might of the Chaystonian military!"

A guard barges in and says, "Sorry for interrupting my lord but a Dragon approaches from Rutall!"

The reprisentive pales and jumps to his feet, "Well great timing for leaving Chaystone then." They smirk and run out of the room.

A servant enters the room and shouts, "If you go to the leadership room, you can officially change the zone from a Chaystone zone to your own, if you do it quickly, you can activate the borders and keep the dragon out but you have to hurry!"

In post 523, Cheery Dog wrote:Thank the owner and ask if he would like help with anything
ResultThe owner says, "You're quite welcome brave hero. And if it isn't too much of a bother, I have a crate of wines that I need you to take to the Leopard's Paw tavern in Ilanfest."

The owner digs in their pocket and takes out a bright green gem, "I'll even throw in the required transport gem. Oh and you'll be paid by the people at the tavern."

Enter Action: ____________
In post 524, MarioManiac4 wrote:Sing a calming song to the moon, resulting in ????
ResultYou sing your song. Neither moon is up.

Cerberus v666 wrote:I follow Shaziro to listen to what he finds out.
ResultYou enter the room and see Shaziro talking to a worshiper who says "It is quite funny, one our own members set off on a quest to find the grail as well. If you wish to join her, she last checked in with us on the Najoia islands of Ilanfest. She thinks she's very close to finding it."

Last edited by Annadog40 on Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Health bar! Break into Fly Me To The Moon and then I fly to a higher altitude, beckoning the dragon. I summon a picnic basket of refreshments with a parachute and allow it to float down to the settlement below. Enclosed is a letter which reads "Whaddup homeslices? Enjoy this OJ". I'd also like to produce a treaty flag
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Oh damn! Do you have a map so you can show us where that is?
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

Quickly run to the leadership room and officially change the zone to no longer being in Chaystone and activate the border to keep the dragon out
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by N »

ask the guy for advice
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

accept wine delivery quest and head off to Ilanfest
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I walk towards places that show signs of life.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I explore and come back if the other dudes attack
Im a dog that quacks
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Hellfire Missile has spawned

(Can i plz haz a longbow with meeee :c)

I take stock of my inventory and my surroundings

I look at my level, health, and energy

(if there's an enemy and i don't have a long bow i form a long bow with energy and a pack of arrows: Barbed)

(if there are dead bodies i loot the bodies)

(if no dead bodies i scout around trying to find some dead bodies or enemies to level up)

What does exp level do? Give you more exp per kill?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:18 am

wait there's a task force? Does Task Force/Army dood = guns? Can i haz a gun if so?

EDIT: Formatting
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

We will go join her on the Najola islands.
Everyone cool with that?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Shaziro »

Sure, but we could definitely use a map to help get there, regardless of teleport gems. Nice to know about the surrounding area and all.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 527, ConManMick wrote:Health bar! Break into Fly Me To The Moon and then I fly to a higher altitude, beckoning the dragon. I summon a picnic basket of refreshments with a parachute and allow it to float down to the settlement below. Enclosed is a letter which reads "Whaddup homeslices? Enjoy this OJ". I'd also like to produce a treaty flag
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with ConManMick written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100.

You fly to a higher altitude and beckon the dragon. The dragon moves at a faster pace towards you. As you summon a picnic basket full of goodies, you see a transparent salmon colored barrier appear. The dragon is caught in the middle and is sliced in half and dies but not after giving off a last mighty roar.

When the dragon dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level two! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Energy bar; View Others Information; Experience bar;"

You drop the basket but the guy who is running below doesn't notice, he takes out a glowing purple rock and you see the guards approaching them fly off into the barrier and get crushed. You then see the person place the rock on the ground and focus on the ground.

You then summon a treaty flag.

In post 528, Shaziro wrote:Oh damn! Do you have a map so you can show us where that is?
Shaziro wrote:Sure, but we could definitely use a map to help get there, regardless of teleport gems. Nice to know about the surrounding area and all.
ResultYou ask for a map. You see Firebringer enter and say that we'll join her on the Najola islands.

The worshiper says, "Splendid! Three strong warriors like yourselves will definitely help out. Oh and it's Najoia, sometimes the Ilanfestian words are hard to pronounce, I know I had a bit of trouble with them."

You mention that a map would be good and the worshiper says, "Oh I have several world maps, here you go." He hands you a map.

"I highlited the zone where she last said she was in!"

In post 529, Aronis wrote:Quickly run to the leadership room and officially change the zone to no longer being in Chaystone and activate the border to keep the dragon out
ResultYou rush to the leadership room and you bring up a panel. The panel says, "Zone type: Chaystone" you then imput a zone change to "Zone Type: Leafwater.

There is a confirmation screen which you accept. You see the room colors change from salmon to a brownish orange. You feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level three! You gain enhanced strength! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

View Zone information; View Others Information; Experience bar;"

"The dragon was caught in the border when it was made. It is now split in half and dead." The captain of the guard says while entering, "My lord, the Chaystonian army will no doubt attempt to recapture us. We must improve our defenses and be careful, all the transport gems made by the people of our zone now switch from Chaystone gems into Leafwater gems so anyone with that gem can enter from our portal."

A servant comes in and says, "Sir, three of our guard were killed! Someone slammed them into the new border and they died on impact."

In post 530, N wrote:ask the guy for advice
ResultThe guy says, "Well there are a variaty of options when it comes to gems"

He takes out several diffrent colored gems. "If you are looking for something cheap, I reccomend Ilanfest." He points to a bright green gem while saying this.

"Boywick is the largest city in all of Deru and is a great place to go to find something to do." He points to a periwinkle gem.

"Those are the two most popular but I also have gems for Negate, Streham, Charly, Tony, Cabrycg, menegreg, llaeny, formithlond and a single gem for the newly created nation of Leafwater."

"I also have a sub-zone card for sale that will let you input any zone number and if paired with a transport gem, will allow you to portal to that subzone. Also I have sharing gauntlets which will let multiple people use the same gem."

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 531, Cheery Dog wrote:accept wine delivery quest and head off to Ilanfest
ResultThe guy says, "Great, the tavern is right by the portal, can't miss it." they hand you the box and you leave the inn.

You walk over to the portal and use your gem to activate the portal and go into it.

On the other side, the air feels warmer and you feel an ocean breeze. You see the tavern nearby.

In post 532, MarioManiac4 wrote:I walk towards places that show signs of life.
ResultYou hear a loud roar from the west. You also see a flash of light as Hellfire Missile appears. He checks his inventory then scouts around. Since Hellfire Missle is showing signs of life, you follow him.

In post 533, WhemeStar wrote:I explore and come back if the other dudes attack
Acrion FailedYou attempt to go off to explore when you are stopped by your squad leader who says, "I got word from the captain, Leafwater broke off from Chaystone and we have go back and be reasigned there."

You see a squad member take out a bunch of salmon colored gems and some subzone cards then hands them off to the army, including you. You see some of the members run into the portal.

The mayor quietly shuts the door to their building.

playerHellfire Missile materializes
Hellfire Missile wrote:
Hellfire Missile has spawned

(Can i plz haz a longbow with meeee :c)

I take stock of my inventory and my surroundings

I look at my level, health, and energy

(if there's an enemy and i don't have a long bow i form a long bow with energy and a pack of arrows: Barbed)

(if there are dead bodies i loot the bodies)

(if no dead bodies i scout around trying to find some dead bodies or enemies to level up)

What does exp level do? Give you more exp per kill?
Hellfire Missile wrote:
wait there's a task force? Does Task Force/Army dood = guns? Can i haz a gun if so?

EDIT: Formatting
ResultYou check your inventory. You have on you a light gray t-shirt with darker gray pants with pockets and even darker gray tennis shoes.

You then check your pockets and pull up an inventory screen. You see that it is empty expect in the bottom right corner, you the number 10
c

Since there are no dead bodies or monsters in the area, you scout around. You see that the ground was trampled and a few trees are torn down. You also see Iprobablysuck alive but not doing anything.

North of your location is KuroiXHF with a bloody shirt and pants on and Vijarada.

You hear a loud roar from the west.

You move around. You see MarioManiac4 follow you.

Firebringer wrote:We will go join her on the Najola islands.
Everyone cool with that?
ResultYou enter the worship hall and say that we'll join her on the Najola islands.

The worshiper says, "Splendid! Three strong warriors like yourselves will definitely help out. Oh and it's Najoia, sometimes the Ilanfestian words are hard to pronounce, I know I had a bit of trouble with them."

Shiziro mentions that a map would be good and the worshiper says, "Oh I have several world maps, here you go." He hands you a map.

"I highlited the zone where she last said she was in!"

Last edited by Annadog40 on Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

"So these Najojan islands are highlighted? Thank you! Let's make haste to Najora!"
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:42 am

I spawn a longbow with arrows
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I go through the portal thingy
Im a dog that quacks
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by N »

point to a gem at random and haggle the price
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 539, Shaziro wrote:"So these Najojan islands are highlighted? Thank you! Let's make haste to Najora!"
Agreed! How do we get there?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Aronis »

Spend point on View Others Information

"I want a full report on the status and location of all our guards, I also want a full report on what we're up against. And is there any neutral forces in the surrounding areas that could be persuaded to help us out? And if we have any reserves, call them." I start heading for the portal in our zone assuming it's reasonably close. "What are our options for the portal? Is there a way to prevent other forces from using it? Can it be shut down? What're the cons of shutting it down? For now call a squad of guards to the portal to defend against any potential threats that might come through it and if we have troops to spare, send somebody to investigate what happened with the three guards."
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Deliver to the tavern
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Wish I had a job
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 1:32 am

wait no

i run towards the loud roar
(Evil: Hide. Good: Hi! Neutral: Gain info)
Make a broadsword out of rocks? Dirt? Something stronger than dirt?
How large are these coins? Can i use my energy to smelt them down into a broad sword? (If i can, i know that coins are currency but atm i need a weapon)
If there is a loud roar but far away i follow the tracks left by fellow humans
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Materialize into existence.
Where am I?
Look around.
What do I see, hear, feel, smell, and taste?
What am I wearing and what am I carrying?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:57 am

In post 548, Charles510 wrote:Materialize into existence.
Where am I?
Look around.
What do I see, hear, feel, smell, and taste?
What am I wearing and what am I carrying?
you're wearing what everyone else is wearing

like grey shirt pants and slightly darker grey shoes
i think you also carry 10 (coin thing/currency)
That's what I spawned with, and you should spawn close to me (follow me towards the sound?)
(I have another person following me, we could form a party)

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”