drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 1:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3198, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Tempted to vote Empking but I wanna reread Almost Chara's ISO, especially with the quickhammer. I'm not sure there was much incentive for them to quickhammer as scum? Like I don't know what they'd have gained from it. Seems like it would just draw unnecessary attention to them. Idk. Mulling it over.

-- Postie
it's called getting to Night so I don't convince ppl to unvote infinity

so we can't massclaim

and then getting to Night and killing Prism

it was really scumtastic to hammer like that after I asked for some time and we had it
balance among all things
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3196, Commander Shepard wrote:@Almost50 -- Why do you think that Empking is faking with a Miller and a Godfather in the setup?

VOTE: AlmostChara
Because he's claiming ONE SHOT. You have to consider the balance and WHY a role has been included in the setup. The chances of a 1-shot cop hitting either of the GF/Miller are already low, so the roles don't make sense if you do have a 1-shot cop. They make more sense -to me- if there's no Cop at all, so that both the Town and Scum will think there's one. These provide a good environment for the Cop fake claim more than actually serve to help solve the game.

i.e. Purely from a balance PoV, no Cop helps more (gives scum a safe fake claim) than a 1-shot Cop.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3201, Almost Chara wrote:
i.e. Purely from a balance PoV, no Cop helps more (gives scum a safe fake claim) than a 1-shot Cop.

~A50
to me this argues more to the point that it is likely to be in the game, as, it looks pretty townsided to me (masons and a doctor alone)

again I ask, why would scumempking expose himself to scrutiny like that in the light of an impending scumbuddytitus lynch? doesn't he get more towncred by busing/hammering at that point? as you saw the result was almost HIS lynch, and as scum he would/should have anticipated such a shift to him for doing that, whereas a truetowny goes ahead and puts himself out on a limb like that-trying to save someone they actually think to be town - the wifom of all of that is not worth the risk, imo
balance among all things
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Dreamlerz: You're both using bad logic & unfamiliar with my play. That's a lethal combination.

You're assuming I would (a) shoot TWC when they've been hard TRing me, (b) bus my p (Titus) for no apparent reason, and right after I had shot the slot that was hard SRing them, and (c) shoot a Mason whom I've been shading and -according to you- setting up for a mislynch. tell how all that makes any sense? Why would I shoot Prism when I could have pushed for the lynch of a Mason today instead? It's like you have an explanation for each incident that would implicate me in a vacuum, but when you put the pieces together none of it makes any sense!

So. let's go over this one more time: I either sanctioned the kill on the slot that was TRing me but Sring by buddy, OR I bussed my buddy. You can't have them both.

Also, I either was setting the Masons for a mislynch in LyLo/Mylo or I sanctioned the kill on a Mason the night before MyLo. You can't have them both either.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what I said has nothing to do with you, I'm talking about empking being town, that you are making it about you, pings me quite hard
balance among all things
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3202, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3201, Almost Chara wrote:

~A50
to me this argues more to the point that it is likely to be in the game, as, it looks pretty townsided to me (masons and a doctor alone)

again I ask, why would scumempking expose himself to scrutiny like that in the light of an impending scumbuddytitus lynch? doesn't he get more towncred by busing/hammering at that point? as you saw the result was almost HIS lynch, and as scum he would/should have anticipated such a shift to him for doing that, whereas a truetowny goes ahead and puts himself out on a limb like that-trying to save someone they actually think to be town - the wifom of all of that is not worth the risk, imo
That I don't know and probably won't before the game ends. I have no idea what Empking's role is, and I don'[t know what their third role is.

What I do know though is we don't have the complete Role PMs of the flipped players, so there might've been something hidden in Titus role (like, maybe Titus IS the one with the strongman??). If that's the case then I can see why we had a doctor AND a RB to balance that kind of power, and it also explains why they shot the Doctor over the Masons when they had before shot TWC through Wraith's protection.

Trying to speculate why scum did this though is wearing me out. All I know is I don't think a 1-shot Cop makes ANY sense in this setup. It's either a 3-shot Cop or NO COP AT ALL.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3204, drealmerz7 wrote:what I said has nothing to do with you, I'm talking about empking being town, that you are making it about you, pings me quite hard
And now you're REALLY getting on my nerves. I wasn't even responding to your post about Empking. I was responding to the series of posts you had before. I can't address Shepard using the same logic because (a) They're an illogical player mostly, and (b) I'm not too sure of their alignment at this point.

You -on the other hand- are now CONFIRMED, so I'm trying to make you see the light. It simply can't be me.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3203, Almost Chara wrote: Also, I either was setting the Masons for a mislynch in LyLo/Mylo or I sanctioned the kill on a Mason the night before MyLo. You can't have them both either.

~A50
they're both perfectly viable theories, I never said it is both of them, clearly
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3206, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 3204, drealmerz7 wrote:what I said has nothing to do with you, I'm talking about empking being town, that you are making it about you, pings me quite hard
And now you're REALLY getting on my nerves. I wasn't even responding to your post about Empking. I was responding to the series of posts you had before.

~A50
got it, thanks

so you think it is empking and wez, eh? and only wez because of his case against titus before titus was lynched?

why didn't you wait on the hammer on infinity?
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

Hey Drealmerz

I have that answer you wanted.

The cop is included as negative utility.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

votes on who you think is scummiest, folks
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and by that of course I mean who you think is most likely to be scum

and, CS, that's...so helpful...now that AC has already provided that perspective for me...
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

Not so.

If AC thought that Empking was a negative utility Town PR he and it wouldn't be voting Empking.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not what I said at all

ffs
balance among all things
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Empking »

I kind of just want to vote Almost based on how awful his near constant "I totally wouldn't do that as scum. Trust me in that. Don't be an idiot." Is. However, I can't since he's my biggest scum read.
In post 3210, drealmerz7 wrote:votes on who you think is scummiest, folks
Are you serious/sure about that?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 7:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3211, drealmerz7 wrote:and by that of course I mean who you think is most likely to be scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 7:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3214, Empking wrote:I can't since he's my biggest scum read.
I can't comprehend this
balance among all things
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 8:32 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3153, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I just realised all three of us are scumreading shaddowez
Can we just lynch there and deal with this shit tomorrow

-- Postie
I don't like this - T&B has been scumreading me purely based on my Titus push (more on this later) and PoE, then here tries to push a scumread on other people to get me lynched. I don't think dreal has been SRing me, and I think Shep has only been null/PoE on me (though I could be wrong). I haven't been SRing this slot at all this game, but something about this post rubs me the wrong way.
In post 3158, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 3002, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 2804, Tea and Biscuits wrote: feels like a scum post. I don't really see why town would make a case on Titus there when the lynch was already decided. Reads like a grab for towncred.
I stand by this.
Plus PoE.

-- Postie
In post 3159, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Like he does very little all game and then suddenly when people want to lynch Titus he has a case on her

-- Postie
So, the two days before my Titus case post, I had managed to get in one post each. This was a catch up, which happened to be a case. Should I have just come in and done a naked vote instead? Seems like a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" situation. Additionally, I don't understand why my Titus case is an issue, when I posted a case (though not catch up posts) for each of my votes.

In post 3205, Almost Chara wrote: Trying to speculate why scum did this though is wearing me out. All I know is I don't think a 1-shot Cop makes ANY sense in this setup. It's either a 3-shot Cop or NO COP AT ALL.

~A50
Without knowing the scum powers, why does a 3-shot make more sense than either a 1-shot or any other limit? (Odd-night, #-night, etc)?
V/LA on Weekends
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 4.3
Commander Shepard
(1): drealmerz7
Empking
(1): Almost Chara
Almost Chara
(1): Commander Shepard

Not Voting
(3): Tea and Biscuits, Empking, Shaddowez

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day four ends Saturday, May 13th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-05-13 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Shaddowez is V/LA on weekends
Votes did not change.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 1:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

V

O

T

E
balance among all things
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3219, drealmerz7 wrote:V

O

T

E
Okay!
VOTE: Aristophanes

Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3220, Aristophanes wrote:
Okay!
VOTE: Aristophanes

that's the spirit!

what a good role MODel!!!
balance among all things
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Empking »

In post 3216, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3214, Empking wrote:I can't since he's my biggest scum read.
I can't comprehend this
I can't votes on policry if the player who I would vote is

Vote: almost

the player I'm voting for being scummiest.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I rephrased to 'who you think is most likely to be scum" - but, why can't you vote on policy?
balance among all things
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Empking »

In post 3223, drealmerz7 wrote:I rephrased to 'who you think is most likely to be scum" - but, why can't you vote on policy?
It wasn't a serious point really, but to explain:

Imagine that you are in a desert. Dying of thirst. You also love Irn Bru. A spring suddenly appears - an Irn Bru sprint. You cannot drink from that spring because you like rn Bru. You can only drink from it because you are thirsty. That is the far more dominating motive.

But as I said, it is meant as more of a joke really.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”