Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 738, Cerberus v666 wrote:None of that explains your statement that the moderator told you RB is town.
Well, maybe we weren't talking about the exact same thing after all.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 824, Wall wrote:_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|Is anyone townreading|___|__
_|___|___|Ram? If so, please|___|___|
___|___|talk more about why.|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
they seemed awkward at the start of surreptitious as well so this may just be ramcius being ramcius.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Siblings Quarrel »

In post 439, SlySly wrote:Nachos and wine = mighty fine!
Remember that time we did laundry with nacho and had wine

-Ribbit
Hydra between Alisae and Fro99er (btw we're not siblings irl)
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Wall: Disagree with A, B is true insofar as the likelihood of the game being referenced, but I disagree that any such reference is likely to contain talk about RR, and C... Yes, that's the strongest argument against it.I think you misunderstand what I meant by coached. I didn't mean people were telling him what to say. I mean that his post was his own, but the source of his information could quite easily be a teammate due to a conversation about multiball/people to pay particular attention to in case they ended up on the other team.

The reason why it's attention decent argument isn't because he wouldn't need coaching, thats obvious, it's because including information gained solely through ones scummates in attendance list like that is a dumb mistake to make. Normally I'd dismiss it out of hand, but between their sheer volume of posts and the size of that list, it's a mistake I see as possible for even a good player to make.

@Titus: that isn't something you'll be learning from me.
@random: pfft. Work with me yo. Not supposed to agree with people I'm questioning about things! Lemme see what they say first!
@SQ: Read my opening post. Being reminded that your in the hydra did make me a little sad that random thinks you're scum, because I haven't played a game with you in over a year, but such is life. Maybe when I have more time I'll dive into your iso and fully develop my own read, but for the time being, off with your head!
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 am

In post 823, Randomnamechange wrote:good post. i agree that scum are more likely than town to have knowledge. i wanted to see how you responded and the first line made me think you were town.
Oh goodie

I goodposted. Yay.

Random where are you at with some scumreads? I'm about halfway through the catch up and I'd lynch in Gamm, KidAmn, LUV head of his hydra, Almost50.

-Ribbit
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 am

In post 828, Cerberus v666 wrote:random thinks you're scum
Random hasn't even seen me post yet...until just now.

-Ribbit
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:18 am

In post 828, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Wall: Disagree with A, B is true insofar as the likelihood of the game being referenced, but I disagree that any such reference is likely to contain talk about RR, and C... Yes, that's the strongest argument against it.I think you misunderstand what I meant by coached. I didn't mean people were telling him what to say. I mean that his post was his own, but the source of his information could quite easily be a teammate due to a conversation about multiball/people to pay particular attention to in case they ended up on the other team.

The reason why it's attention decent argument isn't because he wouldn't need coaching, thats obvious, it's because including information gained solely through ones scummates in attendance list like that is a dumb mistake to make. Normally I'd dismiss it out of hand, but between their sheer volume of posts and the size of that list, it's a mistake I see as possible for even a good player to make.

@Titus: that isn't something you'll be learning from me.
@random: pfft. Work with me yo. Not supposed to agree with people I'm questioning about things! Lemme see what they say first!
@SQ: Read my opening post. Being reminded that your in the hydra did make me a little sad that random thinks you're scum, because I haven't played a game with you in over a year, but such is life. Maybe when I have more time I'll dive into your iso and fully develop my own read, but for the time being, off with your head!
sry will try to do better
i dont think sq is scum?
i had my vote on them from RVS
Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 823, Randomnamechange wrote:good post. i agree that scum are more likely than town to have knowledge. i wanted to see how you responded and the first line made me think you were town.
Oh goodie

I goodposted. Yay.

Random where are you at with some scumreads? I'm about halfway through the catch up and I'd lynch in Gamm, KidAmn, LUV head of his hydra, Almost50.

-Ribbit
rach is my main scumread atm. almost could be scum (I am VERY afraid of Almost's scum game), along with Tywin and GE
havent noticed much about Scott and Ramona, will ISO them
you suck randomidget
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

Please do lynch me. Seriously, go for it. Y'all get to see which pieces of scum jump on the truck, and I get to not have to play a game where people asked not to spam post manage 35 pages in 2 days. Fuckin' bring it on.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 am

Spoiler:
In post 626, Scott and Ramona wrote:
In post 415, SlySly wrote:Wall should be untouchable. This game could be 4000 pages long. Anyone that disturbs the commitment to the self-imposed post restriction should be PL'd or policy NK'd.
This. So much this.

- Scott
In post 627, Scott and Ramona wrote:
In post 455, Nero Cain wrote:this is going to be worse than civ isn't it?
Nonsense!
In post 458, Not Fury wrote:
In post 392, Chairman Doggo wrote:Oh yeah

That's cause I'm mobile
mobile doggo? doggmobile > batmobile

General thoughts:
Gin and tonic is town for sure.
All this talk of town titus and, while I can definitely see it, I don't have a hard town on him.
Majiffy's catching up and then sudden disappearance was interesting. Like "hey guys I'm not lurking," and then a lurk. No read yet.
I feel like Rach's posts have been mainly designed to look like she is actively solving the game, while not saying much. The posts of substance asking RB/Titus why they town read each other and then a quick town read on Nero. Nevertheless, slight scum lean on her - subject to change.

Kidamn's posts are null at best, so I wouldn't mind a vote for now.

VOTE: KidAmn
Why are you voting for a null read over a scum read? Do you think he's actually going to feel any pressure after you just revealed why you're voting for him?
In post 468, Not Fury wrote:
In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 458, Not Fury wrote:
In post 392, Chairman Doggo wrote:Oh yeah

That's cause I'm mobile
mobile doggo? doggmobile > batmobile

General thoughts:
Gin and tonic is town for sure.
All this talk of town titus and, while I can definitely see it, I don't have a hard town on him.
Majiffy's catching up and then sudden disappearance was interesting. Like "hey guys I'm not lurking," and then a lurk. No read yet.
I feel like Rach's posts have been mainly designed to look like she is actively solving the game, while not saying much. The posts of substance asking RB/Titus why they town read each other and then a quick town read on Nero. Nevertheless, slight scum lean on her - subject to change.

Kidamn's posts are null at best, so I wouldn't mind a vote for now.

VOTE: KidAmn
Why not vote RachMarie?
She's active enough where I can sort her eventually. If others agree with my post, then I'll gladly vote her. However, in a 32 player game, 1 vote is like a speck of cocaine in a great line.
Not really. This game has 32 players and any chance you can get to sort someone should be taken immediately.

VOTE: Not Fury

- Scott

didnt like these posts/the flip from rach to not fury. makes me think their reads were disingenuous. liked their early posting though so i would put them as a smidge of a townlean (barely above null)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am

chairman gamma and rb are the only people really guilty about spamming, everyone else has either fairly low post numbers or decent content generated
you suck randomidget
Wall
Wall
Goon
Wall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Wall »

KidAmn wrote:Please do lynch me. Seriously, go for it. Y'all get to see which pieces of scum jump on the truck, and I get to not have to play a game where people asked not to spam post manage 35 pages in 2 days. Fuckin' bring it on.
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|Image|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Alisae needs to come weigh in and say real shit. Idk who frogger is, but I've played so many damn games with Ali that I'm pretty sure I know their town from scum games. This current play is a shit ton of 'giggles' and smiley faces while not really saying anything. Ali can game solve when they try, but this isn't trying for them. At all. This Ali trying to look inconspicuous and worry-free and doing badly at it, not town Ali looking for scum. Even the gamma SR looks fake as hell when immediately after, Ali posts self meta trying to convince Gamma he's town. You don't convince your SR that you're town. You lynch your SR and prove theyre scum.

Frogger, have you told Ali to stop in your hydra chat, or whats the deal? Or are you trying to salvage the situation, or what have you said to your Ali head this game? Theyre not looking for scum at all, and have instead tried playing off a scummy entrance with giggles and smilies. Even some self meta, which town Ali doesnt do. Explain for your partner.

Ali explaining himself would be nice too, but I'll ask you both. Ali gives me a hard SR on you two, while your making me hard TR you. Hydras are annoying af.

Pedit: fucking he'll I've tried posting this 6 times stop posting for like 5 seconds.
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 am

In post 832, KidAmn wrote:Please do lynch me. Seriously, go for it. Y'all get to see which pieces of scum jump on the truck, and I get to not have to play a game where people asked not to spam post manage 35 pages in 2 days. Fuckin' bring it on.
Bruh why did you even join if this is going to be your attitude... =(
-Ali

pedit: HI TYWIN!
You should talk to me and get me engaged. Because I have a hard time engaging here.
Wall
Wall
Goon
Wall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Wall »

In post 833, Randomnamechange wrote:didnt like these posts/the flip from rach to not fury. makes me think their reads were disingenuous. liked their early posting though so i would put them as a smidge of a townlean (barely above null)
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|Can you do this but with|___|__
_|___|___|___|Rach?|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:26 am

In post 836, Tywin Lannister wrote:Alisae needs to come weigh in and say real shit. Idk who frogger is, but I've played so many damn games with Ali that I'm pretty sure I know their town from scum games. This current play is a shit ton of 'giggles' and smiley faces while not really saying anything. Ali can game solve when they try, but this isn't trying for them. At all. This Ali trying to look inconspicuous and worry-free and doing badly at it, not town Ali looking for scum. Even the gamma SR looks fake as hell when immediately after, Ali posts self meta trying to convince Gamma he's town. You don't convince your SR that you're town. You lynch your SR and prove theyre scum.

Frogger, have you told Ali to stop in your hydra chat, or whats the deal? Or are you trying to salvage the situation, or what have you said to your Ali head this game? Theyre not looking for scum at all, and have instead tried playing off a scummy entrance with giggles and smilies. Even some self meta, which town Ali doesnt do. Explain for your partner.

Ali explaining himself would be nice too, but I'll ask you both. Ali gives me a hard SR on you two, while your making me hard TR you. Hydras are annoying af.

Pedit: fucking he'll I've tried posting this 6 times stop posting for like 5 seconds.
you can have scumreads that you think might be town so you work with them...
you suck randomidget
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

Tywin, you only played with my scumgame once and that was one of my earlier scumgames...I kinda grew a bit.
I'm refering to Doggo when I say Giggles, giga is one of the heads of the hydra and they call themselves giggles for some reason.

Why do you think our Gamma SR looks fake?
Also I stopped because I sorta have a lot going on rl and stuff so yeah...
-Ali
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

In post 836, Tywin Lannister wrote:Frogger, have you told Ali to stop in your hydra chat, or whats the deal? Or are you trying to salvage the situation, or what have you said to your Ali head this game? Theyre not looking for scum at all, and have instead tried playing off a scummy entrance with giggles and smilies. Even some self meta, which town Ali doesnt do. Explain for your partner.
What are you talking about? I just got back from V/LA and am catching up -- I haven't told Alisae to do shit.

If you think Alisae isn't looking for scum, you haven't been paying attention. He's screaming at me in our hydra PT that Nero is scum, but I'm not sure of it. I usually need a bit of time to read Nero. I agree with him that Gamma is scummy.

If you haven't seen Alisae make those pushes in here, that's on you, not me.

-Ribbit
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Random: oh, right. RVS. That thing people do that I avoid.

Okay, guess you're off the hook SQ. :p
UNVOTE:

So does that mean we're pwning Scott and Ramona?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:29 am

In post 831, Randomnamechange wrote:almost could be scum (I am VERY afraid of Almost's scum game),
Talk about this. I've never played with almost.

-Ribbit
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:29 am

i wouldnt mind talking to them a bit more. I'm thinking they could go either way right now.
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:31 am

In post 843, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 831, Randomnamechange wrote:almost could be scum (I am VERY afraid of Almost's scum game),
Talk about this. I've never played with almost.

-Ribbit
almost has one of the towniest scum games to me that ive ever seen. ive been scum with him twice (soccer spirits and surreptitious) and i've been fooled completely both times. Normally I can either use my knowledge of a player or gut to get a decent read on someone, almost is one of very few players I have 0 confidence in my ability to do it for.
you suck randomidget
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:32 am

So if his scum game is towny, is his town game scummy? Because I'm already scumreading him here, for two separate things.

-Ribbit
Not Fury
Not Fury
Mafia Scum
Not Fury
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Not Fury »

SQ, give your opinion of Rach.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

i can't recall any town games I've had with almost actually. almost would you be so kind as to jog my memory if we have been town together in a game? he definitely hasnt been town in any of my scum games or scum with me.
you suck randomidget
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 am

Almost50's ISO don't contain any scumhunting. It's just talking about non-alignment indicative stuff.

Can go post-by-post if anyone wants

Ali -- talk to me in hydra PT. We might be putting our vote on Almost

-Ribbit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”