Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Not Chara »

Hiraki: you asked about , but what part? i'm not sure what's unclear.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:14 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 774, RachMarie wrote:@ Gin

It is a lot of effort and it makes you stand out quite a bit to do a gimmick or post restriction on yourself (non mod one), and my experience is generally they are town because scum tend to be more conservative in their play. Its one of the reasons I look for certain things from certain players like Nero being trolly.
@Rach,
Spoiler:
In post 7, Nero Cain wrote:LETS GET READY TO SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

VOTE:Siblings Quarrel

Had wanted to pl you anyways but I could buy into a scum fake claiming PGO so they don't get investigated.
In post 43, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 38, Siblings Quarrel wrote:Also After Civ, if there is anyone here that requires policy lynching its you.

Those were posts before you made the post that Nero was pinging you hard for being serious.

He made an RVS saying lets spam in all caps, then permabanned NF for the rick roll and posted a music video.

How did you interpret that as being serious?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Goon
Master Vampire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Master Vampire »

Frogger's latch onto Scott's hydra dissonance post seems a bit unwarranted and strange.

~nos
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:22 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 819, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 815, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 275, Almost50 wrote:Also, if we assume 2 scum teams (as was the case in the original version) then everybody's going to scum hunt for realz.
IDK if it's multiball, but this kinda sounds like you're justifying that you know it's multiball

-Ribbit
why would scum have more knowledge of multiball than town though?
although i dont agree with all of the reads i liked the content coming from wall there so they can be town for now.
Large 200, a player named Wraith as blue scum cuz he said something about multiball or whatever like he knew of it. I'll get back to this but I have to catch up
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:34 am

Post by RachMarie »

I had only seen the first one the other two got lost in the shuffle of catching up on many posts.

So it seemed like he was not being super trolly and kind of lurky.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 am

Post by RachMarie »

nos you need to post more
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Siblings Quarrel »

In post 1303, Master Vampire wrote:Frogger's latch onto Scott's hydra dissonance post seems a bit unwarranted and strange.

~nos
Tell me why instead of just throwing shade but not actually trying to push me

-Ribbit
Hydra between Alisae and Fro99er (btw we're not siblings irl)
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:37 am

Nosferatu isn't this lame with his posting as town. He is as scum.

-Ribbit
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:38 am

VOTE: Master Vampire

-Ribbit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1273, Siblings Quarrel wrote:Whatever I don't care

Alisae was scummy as hell early on. Yeah, that's a scumtell to say your slot played scummy. I, though, don't give a fuck. I told alisae in our PT he looked scummy. BIG OLD FUCKING SCUM TELL HERE THAT I'M DROPPING

I'm not here to explain away Alisae's play. I'm here to find scum and I've found two town that I know I can work with (you guys) and like 3-4 scum already (Scott/Ramona, Gamm, A50, KidAmn that I think of off the top of my head).

-Ribbit
Wait.. I ASKED you SPECIFICALLY if you talked to Alisae and told him he looks scummy and to stop, and you said you didnt and wouldnt, and even made a shitty remark back at me for even suggesting you'd do this.

So you're a liar? Is that what you're admitting?
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:41 am

let me pull some time stamps for you
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 am

In post 836, Tywin Lannister wrote:Alisae needs to come weigh in and say real shit. Idk who frogger is, but I've played so many damn games with Ali that I'm pretty sure I know their town from scum games. This current play is a shit ton of 'giggles' and smiley faces while not really saying anything. Ali can game solve when they try, but this isn't trying for them. At all. This Ali trying to look inconspicuous and worry-free and doing badly at it, not town Ali looking for scum. Even the gamma SR looks fake as hell when immediately after, Ali posts self meta trying to convince Gamma he's town. You don't convince your SR that you're town. You lynch your SR and prove theyre scum.

Frogger, have you told Ali to stop in your hydra chat, or whats the deal? Or are you trying to salvage the situation, or what have you said to your Ali head this game? Theyre not looking for scum at all, and have instead tried playing off a scummy entrance with giggles and smilies. Even some self meta, which town Ali doesnt do. Explain for your partner.

Ali explaining himself would be nice too, but I'll ask you both. Ali gives me a hard SR on you two, while your making me hard TR you. Hydras are annoying af.

Pedit: fucking he'll I've tried posting this 6 times stop posting for like 5 seconds.
Friday May 5, 2:24 of whatever time zone this hydra is in.

I respond to you at 2:27
In post 841, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 836, Tywin Lannister wrote:Frogger, have you told Ali to stop in your hydra chat, or whats the deal? Or are you trying to salvage the situation, or what have you said to your Ali head this game? Theyre not looking for scum at all, and have instead tried playing off a scummy entrance with giggles and smilies. Even some self meta, which town Ali doesnt do. Explain for your partner.
What are you talking about? I just got back from V/LA and am catching up -- I haven't told Alisae to do shit.

If you think Alisae isn't looking for scum, you haven't been paying attention. He's screaming at me in our hydra PT that Nero is scum, but I'm not sure of it. I usually need a bit of time to read Nero. I agree with him that Gamma is scummy.

If you haven't seen Alisae make those pushes in here, that's on you, not me.

-Ribbit

Then I hopped in the hydra PT and say something like "BTW Ali you do look scummy as hell" at 2:28

so no, didn't lie.

But good try.
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:46 am

In post 1310, Tywin Lannister wrote:I ASKED you SPECIFICALLY if you talked to Alisae and told him he looks scummy and to stop, and you said you didnt and wouldnt
Also -- nowhere in my response did I say I wouldn't tell alisae he looks scummy.
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 am

In post 1310, Tywin Lannister wrote:even made a shitty remark back at me for even suggesting you'd do this.
I also made no such "shitty remark" for you suggesting this to me.

-Ribbit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:54 am

In post 1313, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 1310, Tywin Lannister wrote:I ASKED you SPECIFICALLY if you talked to Alisae and told him he looks scummy and to stop, and you said you didnt and wouldnt
Also -- nowhere in my response did I say I wouldn't tell alisae he looks scummy.
Fine, but by the tone, I took it as you were offended I'd even ask. Now you say you did. So nice try? Really? I suggested it because Ali was scummy af early on, and I know how Ali plays. I've even hydrad with scum Ali before,so I know how Ali thinks.

I TR you two because of you, but also because Ali seems to have switched gears. They're in the background though and I'm not sure why. They said they'd push gamma with me, but I haven't seen that.

Also, tbh, you two have spent 99% of your time defending yourself or being defensive over actually looking for scum. The same can be said of the Scot and Ramona hydra too. You're both playing like shit if town. Its why I hate hydras. Stop being defensive and do something.
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:58 am

In post 1315, Tywin Lannister wrote:Fine, but by the tone, I took it as you were offended I'd even ask. Now you say you did. So nice try? Really? I suggested it because Ali was scummy af early on, and I know how Ali plays. I've even hydrad with scum Ali before,so I know how Ali thinks.
I love you but I hydra'd more with Frog then you and Frog is more special and I love him more.

Sometimes in hydras I like to be more in the background, especially in a 32 player game.

But saying we're not scumhunting. That gives me sads =(
-Ali
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:02 am

In post 1315, Tywin Lannister wrote:you two have spent 99% of your time defending yourself or being defensive over actually looking for scum
Because everyone keeps scumreading us, and I'm going to defend myself.

GUESS WHAT I DO AS SCUM. I let people scumread me. I don't push back.

Also, I know Alisae's game way better than you...sorry.

And to say we're not hunting scum is objectively BS. I've made multiple cases. On A50, Gamma, Scott/Ramona, and now nosferatu hydra

-Ribbit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

Mod announcement:
Some of you are too active.
I've had several complaints already.
Last edited by Firebringer on Sun May 07, 2017 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Goon
Master Vampire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Master Vampire »

In post 1307, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 1303, Master Vampire wrote:Frogger's latch onto Scott's hydra dissonance post seems a bit unwarranted and strange.

~nos
Tell me why instead of just throwing shade but not actually trying to push me

-Ribbit
It seemed like an excessive response to a reasonable thing. He was all like "yo lemme get this with my bud so we straight n' shit" and y'all came up and were like "why you so uptight with that dissonance bruh". And then it just went downhill. Idk why it was even necessary to think its scummy or over-conscientious to want to have your shit together?

And then you were all like "a little dissonance is expected," but that's not an excuse to just WILLINGLY HAVE YOUR SHIT EVERYWHERE. Like signing up to a hydra game is saying "im aight with a bit of chaos" its not saying "yo just fuck me up."

So that's why I thought it was unwarranted. Said strange instead of scummy cause I wasn't exactly sure how AI it was.

~nos
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:20 am

In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Mod announcement:
What a bunch of whiners. If the complainers are the ones with only one or two posts, all being useless, they can fuck off and replace. Nobody knows they even exist so its not a loss.

I'd rather people be active than not at all. Its insulting to have 1 post wonders in this game, especially if they complain directly to the mod. They're not trying. I have 19 posts and still can read the game fairly easily. I did so while at work yesterday too.

So if the people who have 1 post are the complainers, and they get their way, I'd call bullshit. They're what makes games unfun. Just make a rule stating people need to actually say something game related to post here. They also should stop double and triple posting and make longer single posts.

@everyone: I have 19 total posts and still have made my presence known. Maybe write longer posts instead of shit one sentence posts that do nothing to improve the gamestate. That includes Scott hydra signing their name 5 posts in a row and editing things that aren't even important. Why even sign -Scott when Ramona has never posted at all? Why even bother? You're not a hydra when your partner doesn't ever post too. Makes zero sense to sign it at all. Ramona may not even exist as far as I'm concerned.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 am

In post 1311, Siblings Quarrel wrote:let me pull some time stamps for you
Hey frog, posts like this where you post 10 fucking times in a row need to stop.

There's zero reason why all of that couldn't be in one post.
Not Fury
Not Fury
Mafia Scum
Not Fury
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Not Fury »

In post 1320, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Mod announcement:
What a bunch of whiners. If the complainers are the ones with only one or two posts, all being useless, they can fuck off and replace. Nobody knows they even exist so its not a loss.

I'd rather people be active than not at all. Its insulting to have 1 post wonders in this game, especially if they complain directly to the mod. They're not trying. I have 19 posts and still can read the game fairly easily. I did so while at work yesterday too.

So if the people who have 1 post are the complainers, and they get their way, I'd call bullshit. They're what makes games unfun. Just make a rule stating people need to actually say something game related to post here. They also should stop double and triple posting and make longer single posts.

@everyone: I have 19 total posts and still have made my presence known. Maybe write longer posts instead of shit one sentence posts that do nothing to improve the gamestate. That includes Scott hydra signing their name 5 posts in a row and editing things that aren't even important. Why even sign -Scott when Ramona has never posted at all? Why even bother? You're not a hydra when your partner doesn't ever post too. Makes zero sense to sign it at all. Ramona may not even exist as far as I'm concerned.
Holy fuck zombie Tywin Lannister for president
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Random: thoughts on the possibility that SQ is actually scum and Fro99er took over for damage control, which is why we haven't seen much from Alisae recently?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:34 am

In post 1323, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Random: thoughts on the possibility that SQ is actually scum and Fro99er took over for damage control, which is why we haven't seen much from Alisae recently?
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=70748
I was a lurking here and I was hydraing with Ari. I was just simply demotivated here so I was mostly talking to Ari behind the scenes and talking about reads there.
Cerby, its Day 1. You'll see more of me as time goes on.
Plus, I post a lot in game when I hydra as scum.
-Ali

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”