Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

Tammy, eyerolling isn't a productive discussion. I have players I am willing to lynch, who you don't TR yet refuse to vote. I TR everyone else. So I need you to state why you won't vote them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Tammy »

That is going to be my response to every lie or misrepresentation titus gives of me.

Disagreeing with people on a read and telling them why I disagree on someone I can read better than anyone is not discrediting. I have been open to listen to people's reasons and have refuted where the perception is wrong. If somebody is town and incorrectly scum reading town then their view of the game is wrong. If I can get them off a wrong track, I will.

The last few pages of titus are just blatant lies and mist. She's trying to antagonize me the same way she did to boonskies.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Okay in Pine's game Keyser felt more stream of consciousness and assertive

where here it's wishy wash and staying under the radar.

I agree completely with that and felt his posting was weak when I was catching up. It's probably a symptom of me not having been in the other game to gauche the level of atmosphere difference but it's not a convincing reason for me to go OMG SCUM KEYSER.

And I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how you get annoyed at me for using meta to say you're not playing to your town meta but that's the angle you're using to scumread Keyser.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2026, Titus wrote:Tammy, eyerolling isn't a productive discussion. I have players I am willing to lynch, who you don't TR yet refuse to vote. I TR everyone else. So I need you to state why you won't vote them.
You're my top scum read.

Keyser is my second.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Tammy
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Aristophanes »

You guys post too much! XD

I'll start another catchup soon.

I just got
double
triple ninja'd.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Tammy »

Gin
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Prism »

I'm mixed on Titus but I'd lean town. My impression of the Nacho/implosion first pages were that it seemed entirely normal for a town Nacho and weird for a town implosion, so I get how she characterized them as "off". I've only got one game with implosion, where he was town and I was mafia, and he was noticeably more different. I chalked this difference up mainly to a difference in characters present, as I have noticed that Nacho (and it seems Tammy) drastically change interpersonal dynamics. I'm also just not confident in my memory from a game months ago that I was scum in anyway.

I agree that the push on Hikari was really bad, but I wouldn't characterize it as scummy. There's a difference between a bad case and a malicious case, and this seems more like the former. (I'm talking primarily about their comments with regards to sorting-I don't think she'd have made those as scum if she knew they were fallacious. It was likely unintentional.) This doesn't really affect my read on Titus but I think Tammy's characterization of Titus simply muttering rather than actively trying to sort is also inaccurate, skimming Titus's ISO I've seen numerous followups/attempts to extract more, especially early on with Implosion and later with Hikari. In general I've been skeptical of Titus's reasoning but I see no reason to think of them as malicious, instead seeing reason to view them as coming from the right place, and they seem genuine. The Nacho scumread is a really odd one to push if she's scum with anyone besides Nacho.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:13 am

Keyser today, Titus tomorow
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2028, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:where here it's wishy wash and staying under the radar.
he's not wishy washy here at all

his reads haven't changed from the start.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:13 am

VOTE: Keyset
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2028, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:And I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how you get annoyed at me for using meta to say you're not playing to your town meta but that's the angle you're using to scumread Keyser.
That's NOT the angle I'm using.

It's one of MANY reasons I'm using

You really aren't paying attention, are you
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

Watch, when keyser flips scum SAD is going to say I'm bussing keyser

because he wants me to be scum here
Heil King Froggo.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:16 am

Btw there are like 3 pages that happened and I read like 10 words per post.

Keyser is scum read by Frog, Alisae, me, Tammy, SAD, probs two more not listed and let's be real Ari is a free vote so we only need one more
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

SAD doesn't scum read keyser
Heil King Froggo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2029, Tammy wrote:
In post 2026, Titus wrote:Tammy, eyerolling isn't a productive discussion. I have players I am willing to lynch, who you don't TR yet refuse to vote. I TR everyone else. So I need you to state why you won't vote them.
You're my top scum read.

Keyser is my second.
You're pissed at me but deep down, you aren't SRing me. Your ISO reads more fuck you I am done than you're scum, die now. Keyser being your second scumread also makes no sense given how little you've dedicated to sorting him or supporting Frogger. It looks like you're just trying to be cooperative for the sake of it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

SAD's explaining away everything keyser does as not scum
Heil King Froggo.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 am

In post 2040, Fro99er wrote:SAD doesn't scum read keyser
SAD, start scum reading keyser
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2033, Prism wrote:I'm mixed on Titus but I'd lean town. My impression of the Nacho/implosion first pages were that it seemed entirely normal for a town Nacho and weird for a town implosion, so I get how she characterized them as "off". I've only got one game with implosion, where he was town and I was mafia, and he was noticeably more different. I chalked this difference up mainly to a difference in characters present, as I have noticed that Nacho (and it seems Tammy) drastically change interpersonal dynamics. I'm also just not confident in my memory from a game months ago that I was scum in anyway.

I agree that the push on Hikari was really bad, but I wouldn't characterize it as scummy. There's a difference between a bad case and a malicious case, and this seems more like the former. (I'm talking primarily about their comments with regards to sorting-I don't think she'd have made those as scum if she knew they were fallacious. It was likely unintentional.) This doesn't really affect my read on Titus but I think Tammy's characterization of Titus simply muttering rather than actively trying to sort is also inaccurate, skimming Titus's ISO I've seen numerous followups/attempts to extract more, especially early on with Implosion and later with Hikari. In general I've been skeptical of Titus's reasoning but I see no reason to think of them as malicious, instead seeing reason to view them as coming from the right place, and they seem genuine. The Nacho scumread is a really odd one to push if she's scum with anyone besides Nacho.
Early on with implosion, yes, but it got dropped and she wasn't prodding anything else, nor did she react to implosions vote on her which should have been a red flag.

The hiraki thing is literally the only town thing she's done.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Prism »

I don't agree with your characterization of Titus's posts in the last few pages, Tammy. She clearly townreads you but is frustrated with some elements of your play, and while you may think of disagreeing and explaining as not being discrediting, you're already doing the same in that very post.

You explicitly state that Nacho is "someone you can read better than anyone." While this is likely a fact, the implication of it is that other's opinions on him are inherently less valuable or valid. This again
can be completely true
but it is definitely discrediting Titus. I think her reaction here feels town in the sense that she's not saying you're discrediting her from a scum place, but rather something you're doing as town that she thinks you should stop.

P-Edit: This is moving quickly so some parts of this may be outdated, I'll respond to anything in between in a followup rather than edit it now.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2041, Titus wrote:You're pissed at me but deep down, you aren't SRing me. Your ISO reads more fuck you I am done than you're scum, die now. Keyser being your second scumread also makes no sense given how little you've dedicated to sorting him or supporting Frogger. It looks like you're just trying to be cooperative for the sake of it.
This is why I can't go for Titus today

this post screams town to me even when I think other things scream not town at times about her.
Heil King Froggo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
In post 2044, Tammy wrote:
In post 2033, Prism wrote:I'm mixed on Titus but I'd lean town. My impression of the Nacho/implosion first pages were that it seemed entirely normal for a town Nacho and weird for a town implosion, so I get how she characterized them as "off". I've only got one game with implosion, where he was town and I was mafia, and he was noticeably more different. I chalked this difference up mainly to a difference in characters present, as I have noticed that Nacho (and it seems Tammy) drastically change interpersonal dynamics. I'm also just not confident in my memory from a game months ago that I was scum in anyway.

Early on with implosion, yes, but it got dropped and she wasn't prodding anything else, nor did she react to implosions vote on her which should have been a red flag.

The hiraki thing is literally the only town thing she's done.

It hasn't been dropped. That's clearly a misrep. I bitched several times about Implosion being rejected, he's still in my lynch pool and lurked out. Holy crap woman.
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:19 am

In post 2037, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2028, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:And I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how you get annoyed at me for using meta to say you're not playing to your town meta but that's the angle you're using to scumread Keyser.
That's NOT the angle I'm using.

It's one of MANY reasons I'm using

You really aren't paying attention, are you
My man

I spent like 20 mins comparing his ISO from the game you linked to here. I'm trying to see the angle you're coming from if you're town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Tammy »

Spoiler:
In post 2041, Titus wrote:
In post 2029, Tammy wrote:
You're my top scum read.

Keyser is my second.
You're pissed at me but deep down, you aren't SRing me. Your ISO reads more fuck you I am done than you're scum, die now. Keyser being your second scumread also makes no sense given how little you've dedicated to sorting him or supporting Frogger. It looks like you're just trying to be cooperative for the sake of it.

I'm no longer pissed. I no longer care that you repeatedly lie, don't read my posts and antagonize me. I'm done caring because I'm done trying.

Lie away.

I am scumreading you. If that's not been clear since early game with me trying to sort you and ask you to start being town if you are, then okay.

My suspicion in keyser was clear early on. But go ahead and tell me how you read my posts.
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 08, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:23 am

In post 2038, Fro99er wrote:Watch, when keyser flips scum SAD is going to say I'm bussing keyser

because he wants me to be scum here
Legit no joke I think that's actually a strong possibility.

I'm just waiting for carefree Frogger who's a strong independent player who don't care how he looks to show up...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”