Mini Normal 1908 - In The Web (Game Over)

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 949, TwoFace wrote:but making a good post isn't AI
If I'm being totally honest (and overconfident), I don't believe anything I ever do is AI, regardless of my role.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:12 am

Post by TwoFace »

That's basically how I feel about myself lol
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

Can somebody else ask fitz to explain his town reads. The last game we played he refused to do so and the person he refused to explain ended up being scum.

Somebody's said they care about his opinions in case fitz flips town so it may be helpful to have his thoughts.
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Tarkus »

This sucks but I'm not going to endorse a fitz PL. Sure, maybe he should've seen this coming and not joined, but lynching him on some leftover beef that I really don't give a shit about isn't happening. I'll let him catch up, read that slot like anyone else, and keep trying to play the game. I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

On that note

VOTE: Gamma
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:14 am

Post by MortFeld »

It's not a Fitz PL. Why are you saying that? People scumread Titus
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:17 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Official Vote Count

havingfitz
(4): Ircher, BigYoshiFan, Gamma Emerald, Hikari Link
Gamma Emerald
(2): MortFeld, Tarkus
WhemeStar
(1): MMM
Ircher
(1): WhemeStar
Hikari Link
(1): ChannelDelibird

Not Voting
(4): havingfitz, RayFrost, TwoFace, MarioManiac4

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-05-16 18:21:03)
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MortFeld »

I'm pretty sure the person with the primary meta issue with Fitz has explicitly said he does not want a PL
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:22 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 868, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 865, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 863, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Ircher

Then what about this dude
Why him?
I kinda think he's scum

Also mort is another one of my TR
can you try to explain this please wheme
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Tarkus »

Sure, but he's given us the options of forcing a replace or lynching fitz, and said he'll L1 him tonight. Sounds like a PL to me? I get that there are people on the wagon who scumread titus, but it seems like this fitz lynch is looming for the wrong reason
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 958, Tarkus wrote:Sure, but he's given us the options of forcing a replace or lynching fitz, and said he'll L1 him tonight. Sounds like a PL to me? I get that there are people on the wagon who scumread titus, but it seems like this fitz lynch is looming for the wrong reason
But do you think Titus slot is scum?
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Tarkus »

Idk yet. Too many unanswered questions due to the replace, I don't buy into meta reads, and I don't think the flip on transcend is worth lynching over.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

Post by MortFeld »

Gross answer. Whatever.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Spoiler: Catch up thru Post 749
Nothing much of note on page one other than maybe the little 4 vote run up on Gamma.

lol...make that 5 votes on Gamma.

Some confusion between BYF and Mort on "why tf not". I think Mort meant TwoFace and BYF meant "the fcuk". Communication breakdown. Or I'm wrong.

Still mostly RVS and reminiscing through page 3. Transcend for tbd reason? And Hiraki? And Titus (boo)?...and Transcend (wtf?).

j/k

This Transcend post feels like it's wrt MMM's scumpool post. Also not getting his lynch Hiraki sentiment.

@MMM...your Mort comments in posts and , so close to each other, seem contradictory wrt Mort. (which Mort and Hiraki question afterwards as well)

Hey...surprise surprise...

Gamma's was a good chuckle.

amen.

...up to this point I'm townreading Mort...and tbd on Gamma. But I do not think the observation Mort is making on Gamma in this post is accurate. I saw nothing wrong with Gamma's . At best it was NAI...certainly nothing suspect about it. On that note I was leaning town on TwoFace up to this point and the doublevoter makes that lean more pronounced. Though not confirmed by any means.

I didn't even realize That wagon feels like it came out of nowhere (IMO). OK...further look and Ircher just revoting. I hate that. L-3 still a decent Gamma wagon. Two trs and two TBDs on it. I'll look at more closely after I'm caught up.

You're TRing Gamma because he gave early page 2 TRs on you and Mort? That seems like awfully thin reasoning to TR someone. Scratch that...other reasons given. I will agree that Gamma calling out Transcend for his posting messes with my suspect grouping (bussing aside). Though he (Gamma) doesn't put his vote were his shade falls until the bottom of this same page.

are you saying you're impressed with Transcend's reads in this game or that you were in your previous game with him?

why are you null reading TwoFace? What is your read on him disregarding his double vote role?

Several players still barely posting. I know replacements are in the near future but all active would be nice.

1) Tarkus gives reads. 2) You ask Tarkus for GE read. 3) Gamma highlights Tarkus read on GE (i.e. null on everyone else) and 4) you shade Gamma's "3" and saying Tarkus did "1" because of "2". But that order doesn't work with what you are saying and once again I do not see how what Gamma did was shade worthy??

Neither of them are around to discuss this but I thought Transcend's came across as coercing Titus through reverse psychology to help Transcend shed his wagon...then votes Titus for not defending him. Despite the fact that just a RL day earlier

Lot's of drama on Page 17. Transcend and TwoFace having a little go at each other. MMM pissed at Transcend of being rude. smh.... Goosfraba people....goosfraba...

I don't see Transcend's replace out anything that he wouldn't do as scum. Not sure a TR for it is warranted. Do you have a lot of game experience with Transcend? And if he is suddenly a TR for you...why wait almost two pages to unvote him instead of when you decided he was a TR?

I'm TR'ing Hiraki as well but this is laying it on a bit thick :D

And page 19 evolves into a TwoFace counseling session. inb4FOUL!!! No "shot" intended....just an observation.

WTF?

maybe you should just request a rule where no mods are able to start a game or allow replacements unless players have been vetted through you? smh....

I don't have a read on Mario and it bugs me. I think an ISO on he and Gamma will be first priorities following this catch up. Assuming I'm still alive.

-Grey- is coming across as town in his entrance to the game. A little snarky but town nonetheless. And while reading him I get to where he quotes a TwoFace post (which I seem to have overlooked??) that says the last scum double voter was in 2009. I believe it. 2F TR getting stronger.

Ha... the same BYF unvote delay on Transcend as I point our earlier.

Add MMM to my ISO pile based on ....though his is a good retort.

I'm not even sure why Titus replaced out. I assume he is referring to TwoFace but I didn't see anything between the two of them?

Caught up to post 750. Read through went slower than I expected. I'm just posting this to show the read through was in work and I will summarize and give reads when I finish. Which might not be until tomorrow (I have company in town so mafia time is a bit thin).

For those of you who have not played with me...the spoilered bit above is just observations or things that caught my attention while I read. There are some questions for folks but for the most part just observations. Which will form the basis of my reads when I am done.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Tarkus »

Oh actually that was gross, "idk yet" is redundant and useless. I'll be more clear, I don't think Titus is scum
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 958, Tarkus wrote:Sure, but he's given us the options of forcing a replace or lynching fitz, and said he'll L1 him tonight. Sounds like a PL to me? I get that there are people on the wagon who scumread titus, but it seems like this fitz lynch is looming for the wrong reason
Let's not call it a policy lych. Let's call it a a consolation lynch instead.. It is clear my top scum read is not going to be lynched. Nobody else is making a solid case for anyone else. Time is running out so I will consolidate my votes on the next biggest wagon.

better? consolation lynches happen all the time.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

he had 5 votes on him for the "right reasons" (I am assuming since I don't see you really questioning those voters)

why would him at L-1 make a difference? L-1 isn't a death sentence. It isn't even a guarantee he will be lynched.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

lol at fitz thinking titus replaced out because of me yet I was the one trying to find out why people were voting her

clearly titus pulled a transcend. both replaced out while under pressure. At least transcend was put the blame on somebody. titus left without anyone really knowing who she was mad at.

if anything that is probably more suspicious than transcend's replace out.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 962, havingfitz wrote:maybe you should just request a rule where no mods are able to start a game or allow replacements unless players have been vetted through you? smh...
A friend of mine replaced into a game and was kicked out a couple hours later because 1 player objected.

I do think there should be a rule that prevents people from replacing into games with players they know they don't get along with.

Like when I'm forced replaced 20 or 30 pages from now it's going to be your fault. You replacing in is intentionally provoking me.
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Tarkus »

I like that term, consolation lynch. Doesn't really make me feel better about it. Seems premature, we have two new replacements and CDB's VLA is done now. I don't think the titus case is solid either. I have nothing to gain from questioning meta reads. If people vote on them that's ok with me, but they're not persuasive. I see the concern with Titus flipping her transcend read, but she replaced before addressing it and there are enough posts in-between that I'm not scumreading her for it.

L1 makes a difference because it gives scum the hammer in a situation where I don't think it's necessary yet, when we still have things to gain by letting replacements and CDB catch up. With the current mood, I don't think they'd get a lot of pushback for it.

I think titus left because she didn't like how transcend was playing towards her and was upset that we didn't lynch him for it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 953, Tarkus wrote:This sucks but I'm not going to endorse a fitz PL. Sure, maybe he should've seen this coming and not joined, but lynching him on some leftover beef that I really don't give a shit about isn't happening. I'll let him catch up, read that slot like anyone else, and keep trying to play the game. I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

On that note

VOTE: Gamma
Are you going to back this up?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:01 am

Post by MortFeld »

Yeah why Gamma?
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Tarkus »

Gamma seems to be egging on the titus/fitz lynch on the basis of having a tell that works if the slot flips scum, but his only reason for thinking it's scum is that Titus changed her transcend read. Like, I think the reason for the scumread is weak, and wanting a lynch to verify a tell that only works if the slot is scum is awfully convenient for scum trying to push this lynch.

He hasn't been exploring other options for a while now and I think tunneling on titus to this extent for the reasons he has given is scummy.

Plus after looking back on the earlier stuff I see what you're saying Mort. Makes more sense to me than most cases at this point.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:39 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Prodding MMM
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 899, havingfitz wrote:I'm going off memory here but didn't you replace out of this finished game you are referring to because of Titus? Yet you forgot you black listed him?

And to say I threw a game where the last two people I was voting were scum...before I was mislynched in large part due to you...and in which town won before even getting to LYLO (iirc) is a misrep/lie. Hard to throw a game that town wins. smh

I'm just looking for a friendly game of mafia. I'm hitting the hay so if I'm still in the game tomorrow I'll finish my read through and give my reads/vote.
1. Yes I forgot I blacklisted him
2. You were voting kop for a single incident that happened Day 1. EARLY day 1 at that (your issue with him was voting without reading everything first). You came in day 3 AFTER a scum lynch and dropped a vote without reading (see the issue I had with your vote? See the similarities between you and kop?) you had no legit reasons for your scum read on kop. So yay you found scum based purely on luck.
3. You ONLY voted the one of the scum because he was the alternative to you. This other scum just so happened to be the person you were hard town reading almost the entire game and refused to explain to anyone why. You did a 180 out of the blue. Your other vote of scum was purely omgus and people were town reading that slot.

You refused to answer direct questions, your pushes lacked any reasoning, your more serious votes only came after you were under pressure of being lynched, and you basically did nothing to help town. Multiple people thought your play was terrible. I'd say hand down it's the worst performance I've ever seen from anyone.

4. If you were truly looking for a friendly game of mafia there is zero chance you would pick this game. A friendly game of mafia doesn't consist of joining a game you almost always have a fight with. Unless you enjoy fighting with me which means you've proved my point of having bad motives. No sane person imo would play a game with somebody they don't get along with.
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Tarkus »

HOLY SHIT STOP IT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”