Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Yes, no, no, the process is called re-education
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4499, Sesq wrote:axioms are an idea in your head

you can hold ideas in your head that are unrealistic while living a life that is 100% situated in reality
WRONG

AXIOMS ARE ME

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Fluminator »

So how much luck do you think you'll have in getting people to imagine your world with you before you die of old age? What's the current success rate?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Accountant »

A lot. I don't count the tries, but it's above 0.

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Fluminator »

Deep down I think you know there's no succeses and even worse, maybe creating these people in your head. (Except maybe you have a girl/boyfriend who is playing along and you think that means others will too) Until you face that there's no helping you. If you do ever decide to confront reality head on like a boss, this forum would be thrilled to help you.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

Plebian does not equal nobody.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4505, Shaziro wrote:Plebian does not equal nobody.
A plebeian is a common person. A common person has no axioms. Someone with no axioms is a nobody. Agree?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4504, Fluminator wrote:Deep down I think you know there's no succeses and even worse, maybe creating these people in your head. (Except maybe you have a girl/boyfriend who is playing along and you think that means others will too) Until you face that there's no helping you. If you do ever decide to confront reality head on like a boss, this forum would be thrilled to help you.
How about you STOP TELLING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS IN MY FUCKING MIND

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Accountant »

you're such a scumbag, honestly

I straight up tell you I have successes and you jump straight to disbelief because you repeatedly refuse to accept that I can do something you cannot.

Just piss off. I'm not interested in whatever reality sympathizer shit you're peddling and I know what I can do.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Accountant »

"playing along"

Using this kind of language to describe the most important place in the universe.

Fucking infuriates me how ignorant you are, and worse, you're proud to be ignorant, you want me to join you

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Accountant »

This kind of stupid rhetoric where you claim anyone who can do something you can't is delusional pisses me off so badly. I don't know how badly you want to not improve.

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Fluminator »

Oh well, I tried
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 4509, Accountant wrote: Fucking infuriates me how ignorant you are, and worse, you're proud to be ignorant, you want me to join you
Although I'll quote this due to true irony levels because it's why people get frustrated talking to you. At least you know how they feel now.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Accountant »

I provide you with an argument in good faith with the proof of me being able to do what I claim I can and you respond by:
1) Cardinal sin
2) Condescension
3) Implying I'm lying/delusional about my successes
4) Implying my SO is lying/delusional/just humoring me
5) Insulting the utopia by saying it's playing along
6) Implying I'm not capable of acting in reality
7) Implying I need your help

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4512, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4509, Accountant wrote: Fucking infuriates me how ignorant you are, and worse, you're proud to be ignorant, you want me to join you
Although I'll quote this due to true irony levels because it's why people get frustrated talking to you. At least you know how they feel now.
I don't care how you feel. I can feel my empathy being drained by 9/10ths of its original value as a reflexive action so I won't dirty my mind by empathizing with even the slightest bit of yours.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Accountant »

I'm going to take a break before I say something that gets me banned. And guess what, I'm going to take my break relaxing in the perfect garden I created in utopia. So much for that not existing, huh?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 4483, Accountant wrote:
In post 4480, Shaziro wrote:A: Yes, I am literally a plebeian. So are you. The word means "one of the common people" in modern terminology. You aren't special.
B: What does being common have to do with thinking things you don't understand are gross?
C: Are you trying to tell me what goes on in my mind?
A. I am the most righteous person in the entire world. Piss off.
B. Because you aren't cultured enough to appreciate the beauty of someone who is utterly convinced they are correct.
C You said yourself you don't understand me and find it gross. YOU told me what goes on in your mind.
No, you aren't. Beauty is subjective. Saying I think it's gross doesn't mean I think it's gross because I don't understand it. Quit being a hypocrite.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Accountant »

A. Yes I am.

B. Yes and not appreciating beauty makes you a plebeian.

C. You've admitted you don't understand anything I say, so you admitted that yourself.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Shaziro »

Don't believe I have, and if I have that doesn't mean that the reason I think something you say is gross is because I don't understand it. Correlation and causation and whatnot.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4433, Shaziro wrote:Explain what about it interested you enough to post it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post clearly shows you have no understanding of the beauty of conviction and want me to explain it to you. I don't need to tell you what's in your mind, you practically told me yourself.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4518, Shaziro wrote:Don't believe I have, and if I have that doesn't mean that the reason I think something you say is gross is because I don't understand it. Correlation and causation and whatnot.
This is really basic logic.

1) Shaziro doesn't understand X.
2) Shaziro thinks X is gross.
3) Shaziro thinks X is gross because he understands it.

He can't have thought X is gross for some other factor because 1) means he doesn't understand X's factors.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Accountant »

Unless you mean to say you thought my idea was gross based off something you don't understand, then I'll immediately apologize for saying what I did.h

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 4513, Accountant wrote:I provide you with an argument in good faith with the proof of me being able to do what I claim I can and you respond by:
1) Cardinal sin
2) Condescension
3) Implying I'm lying/delusional about my successes
4) Implying my SO is lying/delusional/just humoring me
5) Insulting the utopia by saying it's playing along
6) Implying I'm not capable of acting in reality
7) Implying I need your help
1. What? I don't know what that even means.
2. Condescension to your beliefs. Not you yourself.
3. I think your lying to yourself.
4. One SO with your beliefs does not make for a global view.
5. Hey, as I said I love lucid dreaming where I can fly around the city and make my own gardens. I just don't think it's as good as the real thing, and most people agree.
6. I believe you are more than capable and would excel at it. Which is why I'm pushing for you to spend more time in it.
7. I think you need help. Not my help specifically.

Anyway, probably my last post here for awhile since I doubt you want me in here atm.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Shaziro »

I was asking you to explain your reasoning before I made assumptions. Clearly, you don't see fit to do the same, that's fine, it just means you're gonna be wrong more often. I think that any admiration for a dictator dragging his political opponents out and having them shot to death in front of his other potential opponents as a way of showing force is gross. I don't care if you think it's "beautiful" because of the ideas behind it or because he was convinced enough in his ideas to do it, it's still gross, and you're gross for thinking it's anything but gross, at least in my mind. I don't have to know what your reasoning for thinking something are to know that they won't be sufficient to make the thought not-gross.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 4522, Fluminator wrote:Anyway, probably my last post here for awhile since I doubt you want me in here atm.
The only control Accountant has over the content of this thread is that Accountant can decide it is harassing them and ask for it to be taken down, or report people in the thread for harassment. If you don't harass Accountant, you're fine. I don't think you've stepped over that line, but I'm not a skittle so I couldn't tell you. Accountant has, in the past, openly told people when they overstep and asked them to step back, so I kinda doubt Accountant feels you've overstepped either. Could be wrong.

Return to “General Discussion”