Mini Normal 1908 - In The Web (Game Over)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #0) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Hi all. I should be caught up by early afternoon.

TwoFace, I don't have a problem playing in games with you and I'm not about to avoid games that interest me just because you are in them. If you can't play with people who don't have issue with you you should take up Sudoku or something less social.
In post 423, TwoFace wrote:I am new and improved. I'm not insulting anyone, I'm not stopping other discussions from happening, nor am I demanding people lynch who I want or else.
In post 879, TwoFace wrote:Only way I stay is if we PL fitz.
...smh
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #1) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by havingfitz »

UNVOTE: Whemestar

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #2) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 889, BigYoshiFan wrote:Can we just let fitz have an opportunity to present himself in a civil manner?
Thank BYF...this is all anyone on this site should be afforded when joining a game. TO be put on the defensive for nothing related to this game before I've made my first post is uncalled for. And to say my first post is indicative of me being a bad person shows how biased and NAI the opinion is.
In post 890, TwoFace wrote:
In post 886, MortFeld wrote:Hey TF just out of curiosity, why don't you replace out of games with Titus? Just lesser degree?
for the most part I forget things that happened in past games. I actually forgot I had Black listed titus.

The game where fitz basically just game threw has recently finished.

I won't say anything else about fitz. I will just say that him and I in this game will not end well.
I'm going off memory here but didn't you replace out of this finished game you are referring to because of Titus? Yet you forgot you black listed him?

And to say I threw a game where the last two people I was voting were scum...before I was mislynched in large part due to you...and in which town won before even getting to LYLO (iirc) is a misrep/lie. Hard to throw a game that town wins. smh

I'm just looking for a friendly game of mafia. I'm hitting the hay so if I'm still in the game tomorrow I'll finish my read through and give my reads/vote.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #3) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so my morning greeting to the game is more unfounded animosity from TwoFace and a looming L-1 situation for basically personality incompatibilities on TwoFace's part. Awesome.

I joined this game because it needed replacements and there were several older and newer players I was interested in playing with. To come into a game maligned before I've even made my first post is completely unacceptable and hostile IMO.

I have not started my read yet so I do not know why Titus has got the votes he does and I doubt I'll be able to answer for anything he may have done. If anyone who is on my wagon is not committed to their vote on my predecessor I would request you unvote me (due to my NAI looming 2F two votes later) temporarily at least and see where you are at wrt this slot after I have caught up.

As for my post formatting...that's completely NAI and indicative of what I have to put up with 2F. I post long walls with links to comments typically only when I am catching up from several pages (ex. after weekends or when replacing in) because it's easier for me on my phone then actually quoting multiple comments. So what? Using post formatting as an indictment on someone is just :facepalm:

Off to make my wall post... :)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #4) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Up thru page 10.....readreadreadreadread....

Current reads:
Town - Hiraki, TwoFace...........Mort
Suspect - Transcend, BigYoshi

Everyone else TBD

In post 936, TwoFace wrote:Can you please just posts without taking shots at me. Thanks
Wow. What shots am I taking?

If anyone not named TwoFace can point out anything I've said that is out of line or objectionable in any way...please let me (or the mod) know.

Ignoring anyone in the game is not an option I support.

I've stated why I joined this game. You are not a reason to avoid, or be prevented from, playing with a player list I'm interested in.

Your behavior since I joined has been reprehensible. If you stop whinging about me there's no reason things can't be completely civil...smh.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #5) » Tue May 09, 2017 8:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Spoiler: Catch up thru Post 749
Nothing much of note on page one other than maybe the little 4 vote run up on Gamma.

lol...make that 5 votes on Gamma.

Some confusion between BYF and Mort on "why tf not". I think Mort meant TwoFace and BYF meant "the fcuk". Communication breakdown. Or I'm wrong.

Still mostly RVS and reminiscing through page 3. Transcend for tbd reason? And Hiraki? And Titus (boo)?...and Transcend (wtf?).

j/k

This Transcend post feels like it's wrt MMM's scumpool post. Also not getting his lynch Hiraki sentiment.

@MMM...your Mort comments in posts and , so close to each other, seem contradictory wrt Mort. (which Mort and Hiraki question afterwards as well)

Hey...surprise surprise...

Gamma's was a good chuckle.

amen.

...up to this point I'm townreading Mort...and tbd on Gamma. But I do not think the observation Mort is making on Gamma in this post is accurate. I saw nothing wrong with Gamma's . At best it was NAI...certainly nothing suspect about it. On that note I was leaning town on TwoFace up to this point and the doublevoter makes that lean more pronounced. Though not confirmed by any means.

I didn't even realize That wagon feels like it came out of nowhere (IMO). OK...further look and Ircher just revoting. I hate that. L-3 still a decent Gamma wagon. Two trs and two TBDs on it. I'll look at more closely after I'm caught up.

You're TRing Gamma because he gave early page 2 TRs on you and Mort? That seems like awfully thin reasoning to TR someone. Scratch that...other reasons given. I will agree that Gamma calling out Transcend for his posting messes with my suspect grouping (bussing aside). Though he (Gamma) doesn't put his vote were his shade falls until the bottom of this same page.

are you saying you're impressed with Transcend's reads in this game or that you were in your previous game with him?

why are you null reading TwoFace? What is your read on him disregarding his double vote role?

Several players still barely posting. I know replacements are in the near future but all active would be nice.

1) Tarkus gives reads. 2) You ask Tarkus for GE read. 3) Gamma highlights Tarkus read on GE (i.e. null on everyone else) and 4) you shade Gamma's "3" and saying Tarkus did "1" because of "2". But that order doesn't work with what you are saying and once again I do not see how what Gamma did was shade worthy??

Neither of them are around to discuss this but I thought Transcend's came across as coercing Titus through reverse psychology to help Transcend shed his wagon...then votes Titus for not defending him. Despite the fact that just a RL day earlier

Lot's of drama on Page 17. Transcend and TwoFace having a little go at each other. MMM pissed at Transcend of being rude. smh.... Goosfraba people....goosfraba...

I don't see Transcend's replace out anything that he wouldn't do as scum. Not sure a TR for it is warranted. Do you have a lot of game experience with Transcend? And if he is suddenly a TR for you...why wait almost two pages to unvote him instead of when you decided he was a TR?

I'm TR'ing Hiraki as well but this is laying it on a bit thick :D

And page 19 evolves into a TwoFace counseling session. inb4FOUL!!! No "shot" intended....just an observation.

WTF?

maybe you should just request a rule where no mods are able to start a game or allow replacements unless players have been vetted through you? smh....

I don't have a read on Mario and it bugs me. I think an ISO on he and Gamma will be first priorities following this catch up. Assuming I'm still alive.

-Grey- is coming across as town in his entrance to the game. A little snarky but town nonetheless. And while reading him I get to where he quotes a TwoFace post (which I seem to have overlooked??) that says the last scum double voter was in 2009. I believe it. 2F TR getting stronger.

Ha... the same BYF unvote delay on Transcend as I point our earlier.

Add MMM to my ISO pile based on ....though his is a good retort.

I'm not even sure why Titus replaced out. I assume he is referring to TwoFace but I didn't see anything between the two of them?

Caught up to post 750. Read through went slower than I expected. I'm just posting this to show the read through was in work and I will summarize and give reads when I finish. Which might not be until tomorrow (I have company in town so mafia time is a bit thin).

For those of you who have not played with me...the spoilered bit above is just observations or things that caught my attention while I read. There are some questions for folks but for the most part just observations. Which will form the basis of my reads when I am done.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #6) » Tue May 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Reading on from 750.

Been leaning town on Mort but not caring for his multiple excuse posts the last page or two.

Lot of discussion on the Titus and Transcend replace outs. I know Titus' was not because she was caught scum, because she wasn't scum, and I suspect Transcend's was for the reasons he stated...not based on anything AI.

LOL at Targus getting annoyed and TwoFace's incessant whining. Welcome to my world.

Done up through page 40.

Reads are:

Town - Hiraki Link, TwoFace, RayFrost and Mort (though more for early play than late meh)
Slight town lean - Tarkus, Mario
No idea - CDB, Gamma
Slight suspicions - Ircher and MMM
Scum reads Whemestar and BYF

Probably ISO from Gamma on down tomorrow. Late...going to bed. Will give more detail on reads in the morning and vote.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #7) » Tue May 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1003, TwoFace wrote:
In post 962, havingfitz wrote:Ha... Grey notices the same BYF unvote delay on Transcend as I point our earlier.
this is hilarious. Hilariously bad.

Fitz is actually trying to take credit for noticing something that somebody else already noticed first. :lol:
My comments are in the order I came across them in the game. I comment on the BYF delayed unvote when I noticed it...I came to Greys comments on it afterwards. Your accusation is wrong.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #8) » Tue May 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 985, BigYoshiFan wrote:Fitz, can I have a definitive reads list from you?
Given. More detail in the morning.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #9) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Mort...just because you are someone's town read doesn't mean you are immune from discussion. And my comment towards you in no way warranted that sort of over reaction. I think you have spent too much time around 2F. I simply read through the last 10 pages last night and noticed a couple of your posts along the lines of not being as active lately as you want to. So what? Did it change my read of you? No. It was a minor observation.

If I had made the same observation but said "I'm town reading Mort...mostly for his early play, but he seems to have tailed off a bit on his activity. But still a town read for now." Would you still have responded with a "f**k you?" Which was totally uncalled for and a bit of a surprise coming from you based on your play up to that point.

Speaking of behavior...

Spoiler: TwoFace
Your play in this game (and others) goes beyond unacceptable. The fact you yourself feel the need to change your play...and even you admit you are an asshole when you play mafia shows you are aware of your MASSIVE personality/teamwork flaws. Every game I have seen you in you get into nasty exchanges with people (not just me) that more often than not just lead to people replacing out or mislynches thanks to you. I suspect that the reason you do not want to share your previous main's identity...that you claim experience playing with me as...is because it was probably banned for assholery and you are playing as TwoFace to skirt the ban. Maybe a TwoFace ban is somewhere close in the future. One can dream :D

In this game alone you have had major issues with four players and you have been admonished or criticized by at least four others! That's EIGHT players that have had exchanges with you based on your behavior and not the game. Maybe more that I just overlooked. And that eight is not counting the mod who has had to try and reel in gameplay (to little avail).

Our last game (
which you signed up for after I did you hypocrite
) you weren't quite as bad as you have been in this "new improved" version of you. And after I was mislynched in large part due to you you still flaked out of that game for in part...player incompatibilities. Scum even thanked you after the game for being such a valuable member of their team...and you were town! lol....

Another example was recent completed game I chose not to replace into because you, DSOC, were having a "toxic" exchange with another player (MOI) that resulted in you getting kicked out of the game. It goes on and on...smh....

I'm not really sure why you even play this game. You are obviously socially challenged. All you do is complain about other people in your games....you whine like a little ____ to mods and site admins for the slightest offense and you act like a total child. I envision you falling on the floor next to your computer and throwing a tantrum when something pisses you off. It's absurd.

And yet you're hilarious at the same time. The points you make are assinine at best and usually misguided. Your reads are terrible and yet you have never done anything wrong in the game of Mafia. Anyone you have ever been wrong about when you are town is at fault. It's their fault they got mislynched...they didn't act town. They were scummy. Not your bad.

Bullshit! lol.....

And to say you hate someone on this website who is just trying to play a game is psychotic. Someone who your primary objections to are related to post formatting!? It's just a game that you are bad at and make other people miserable in...except scum. If you are seeing a therapist I would recommend you ask them to up your meds. If you aren't....you should consider seeing one immediately. I would be very afraid to be in any post offices in your neighborhood.

I will not avoid playing in games you are in if I'm interested in the player list. If that makes you miserable....that's your problem. I have no problem being in a game with you and will not penalize myself by avoiding the chance to play with players I actually look forward to playing with just because of your cancerous presence.

As for this game...I'm not scum. I can't defend anything Titus did but those scum reading her are wrong (or scum). Assuming someone else doesn't lay a vote on me in the meantime...I'll give a little more details on my reads shortly as promised.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #10) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1033, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: fitz
fuck civility
:lol:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #11) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fitz claim
Watcher

Well done town :roll:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #12) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1035, MortFeld wrote:My activity is sometimes correlated with my alignment
If you even acknowledge this why the crude response to legitimate observations?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #13) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1040, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1038, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1035, MortFeld wrote:My activity is sometimes correlated with my alignment
If you even acknowledge this why the crude response to legitimate observations?
Because you have absolutely no idea what my meta is like so you're effectively going "MORT IS BEING QUIET GUYZZ MAYBE HE'S NOT SUPER TOWN!!!" which I actually believe is only valid if you have specific reason to believe that's scum motivated. As I already said, otherwise it's just shade and that is very annoying when I have literally zero motivation for this game or any of the other two games I'm in right now.
I don't care about your meta. My observation was limited to what I've observed of you in this game. For the most part I've been fine with your play so no need to shade. IMO though you've tailed off a bit and I'd noticed comments supporting that. Town!Mort has perfectly valid reasons that he and only he can attest to. Scum!Mort could be making shit up. I don't know which you are but I lean town. Not going to prevent me from saying something. I'm actually surprised you even admitted to a correlation between the two.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #14) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

I wouldn't have guessed there was a double voter if vc s didn't confirm it.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #15) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1053, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1051, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright
What happened to not voting claimed PRs D1?
When I have information that suggest the claim is probably fake, that doesn't apply
Aka confbias against someone you have a personal problem with. Same old same old.

Can't find a double voter and watcher in the same game? Must be a fakeclaim then :roll:

Does your historical research show that PR make up is exactly the same in all games with a double voter? They're all exactly the same?! Wow!

Or...just more of you trying to get rid of the slot you weren't even scum reading before I replaced in instead of your actual scum reads. I see.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #16) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1055, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1032, havingfitz wrote:As for this game...I'm not scum. I can't defend anything Titus did but those scum reading her are wrong (or scum). Assuming someone else doesn't lay a vote on me in the meantime...I'll give a little more details on my reads shortly as promised.
See this post is bad for multiple reasons. (The spoiler also)

1. Nobody asked you to defend her actions yet I think it's the second time you've said something similar
2. Why instead of making a post towards me, didn't you take that time to explain your reads? If my behavior is bad, fueling thst fire by giving me more things to get mad about makes your behavior equally bad.
3. Why do you even need to explain your reads in general? If somebody asks for an explanation give it but if nobody is asking you should just be scum hunting and pushing your scum reads.
4. You have yet to do any scum hinting or pushing scum reads. If you are town you should show it by acting like it.
1. I might say it a third time. I'm not keeping track.
2. So you can post with impunity against me and I have to ignore it?
3. If you don't care about reads...why make comment 2???
4. Well...I just finished my catch up last night. The joy that is you is taking up time. After I decide where my vote is going maybe I'll try to work in some sub-2F standard scum hunting.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #17) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1058, TwoFace wrote:Please respect my wishes and I'll try to do the same.

Thanks
:o

I'll give this a go.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #18) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1060, MortFeld wrote:1059 contains a misrep
Lol.....ok. What? Considering I meant everything I said.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #19) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

W/e. If there's a misrep I'll be fine owning up to it.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #20) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

3. The reads I listed are where my head was at after finishing my catch up. I need to resolve for myself those gut reads with actual explanation/details because I don't think anyone is going to accept/adopt them without. And inconsequentially, while he's a scumread, BYF was asking for them as well.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #21) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:55 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1069, TwoFace wrote:Thanks fitz. I find it odd you are willing to explain stuff so easily
Is that shade?

I'm playing nice.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #22) » Wed May 10, 2017 6:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1071, TwoFace wrote:you refuse to explain things
Blanket statements are rarely accurate. Have I ever failed to explain something? Probably. Do I always? Not by a long shot.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #23) » Thu May 11, 2017 4:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

Reads...and these are pretty much in order from top to bottom (though any adjacent reads are pretty much interchangeable with the exception of CDB):

TwoFace -
I was leaning on him being town before I started my catch up based on double voter. As I read through it seemed like the same town TwoFace I've played with and ID'd correctly numerous times before. The DV solidifies a town read here.

Hikari Link -
I just read him as town. I read his posts (game related...not biographical or theory related) and it's like he was reading my mind att when he . It looks like he is trying to solve the game and think things out. I liked what I saw from him in my last game (I died coughcough before he replaced in) and he was town. This feels the same. If he is scum I would be very impressed.

RayFrost -
Nothing to do with NTRPaul or RayFrost. This is all -Grey-. I thought he replaced in and made genuine efforts to make progress and was very like-minded to what I was thinking. He posted a shitload in a short amount of time and didn't care if he pissed anyone off as long as he was

Tarkus -
he was a non entity until page 15 and then he kicked things into gear. Clear and concise and not hiding what he's thinking which will help keep him accountable/read him as the game goes on. He could have stayed quiet with my wagon and let its momentum carry on but he voiced objection to it and tried to reign in the game. I know scum could do that for towncred but Tarkus feels town.

MortFeld -
I haven't really had a problem with any of Mort posts. I liked his early game efforts to get the game moving. The only real negative (aside from the activity thing I mentioned later which I'm not really that hung up on) is that some of the pushes he made on Gamma seemed unfounded IMO. Ex. and . I'm undecided atm on Gamma and I still like Mort as town but I feel these two pushes are misguided.

MarioManiac -
Didn't really notice him much on my catch up...not a good thing...until . Very similar to my thoughts on people. Like minded to me is good. Not sure why he was reading TwoFace as null at one point in the game but he's stepped up his participation after a slow start. Engaged and likeminded = tr for me.

ChannelDelibird -
nada. Was looking forward to playing with CDB but I suspect this will be a replace out. (Same with the RayFrost slot)

MMM -
Even though he has posted a lot he is kind of nul. I'm having a hard time finding a preponderance of good or bad stuff to push me one way or the other. I know people have called him out for a few things but he seems to explain himself out of situatiojns. Because he's town and there was no issue to begin with or because he's scum and can form decent explanations? IDK.

Gamma Emerald -
I didn't like him giving out early TR's on Mort and BYF (post 33?). Other than that...I know as I was going through my catch up I was feeling suspicion towards Gamma but in hindsight I don't think it was for anything he had done himself than as much as it was a residual feeling from all the suspicion (votes anyway) from others. Kind of a where there's smoke there's fire thing. I don't like his wanting to string me up to potentially make use of a tell which is questionable to begin with...would require that I actually flip scum...and would have required that I'd actually provided some content to work from. And as I had not provided any reads up to this point and as I am not scum...this was a pretty bad plan...smh. This "bad plan" is probably the main thing I dislike about the slot but I don't want subliminal omgus to cloud my view. Probably my weakest suspect.

Ircher -
It took 22 posts before I saw one with what I would consider any real game related effort and that was a vote on my slot for what appears to be meta reasons associated with 2 players (Titus and Transcend). So meta squared. Ugh. That seems worse than pre-flip associations. Then when people point out Titus read is based on meta, he produces a completely different set of reasons for suspecting Titus. All, but pt #5, which were not mentioned when he voted Titus. So looking for reasons after the fact to help justify read. Also not sure what his issue is with my role.

BigYoshiFan -
Didn't care for when I first read it and in hindsight...still don't. Not sure how the reasons given warrant a tr. Same with giving Transcend a tr for replacing out and what I perceived as buttering up to a generally concensus regarded TR (Hiraki). Stayed on TwoFace quite some time after double voter was confirmed without ever really giving a reason for the 2F vote in the first place...or even mentioning any consideration of the DV. Then BYF decides transcend is town but maintains a vote on him for 30+ posts. Only a little over an hour realtime though. It bugged me more when I first saw it but I'm not sure I see any motivation in it...it's just struck me as odd. FMPOV...if I'm town and I suspect someone I'm going to vote them because my vote is all I have and I'm judicious with it. If I decide a scum read is suddenly town...my vote is coming off in the same post. Or the next one. I.e. I don't vote or maintain votes on townreads. It just bugs me that BYF did. Like his vote being on a tr didn't really matter.

Whemestar -
I always think Transcend is scum. Not intentionally. And I'm not sure if I have seen his scum game or not to know if there's a difference. I didn't care for a lot of the reads he threw out. It felt like he was just throwing them out there to see if any gained traction. His to an MMM scum listing seemed too over the top....fake. And his exit/not exit/exit was just too WIFOMy for me to give any kind of relief for. And Whemestar hasn't done anything of note since joining either.

So these are my reads as they currently stand. I think the only people I would actively support being lynched today would be Wheme, BYF and Ircher.

VOTE: Whemestar

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #24) » Thu May 11, 2017 4:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1109, Ircher wrote:
In post 1046, BigYoshiFan wrote:@TwoFace, Why not?
UNVOTE: fitz
He claimed FULL watcher. You do realize how op watcher is in general for town?

It's far more likely to be in scum hands than town.
What are you saying.. "ok watcher"? And town watcher is a fairly common role. I don't think I've ever seen a scum one.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #25) » Thu May 11, 2017 4:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1149, MarioManiac4 wrote:do you think ircher and wheme is a bus, fitz?
That's one thing that makes me question my vote. I genuinely suspect them both. Bussing happens so maybe. And they're voting each other too boot. I'd almost prefer a GYF wagon.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #26) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1161, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1159, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 1131, WhemeStar wrote:Are you serious? He literally voted me without a case. Just said "I can get behind a Wheme lynch"
So what was my case against you, exactly? Because I notice I'm not getting heat from you for going from you to Gamma back to you.
I town read you so it's fine
Why can't this be the first chink in your Hiraki town read?
If you're town you have no confirmed alignment on Hiraki OR Ircher.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #27) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1166, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Me

Alright twoface let's do this
If you are town as you say...don't make it any easier for scum to get a mislynch. It's anti town of you and it weakens vca later.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #28) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1193, WhemeStar wrote:I'm self voting to help you out

Want me to unvote if selfvotimg is scummy?
Unvote.

It doesn't change my opinion of you but it will make wagon analysis more legit.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #29) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1155, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1150, havingfitz wrote:What are you saying.. "ok watcher"? And town watcher is a fairly common role. I don't think I've ever seen a scum one.
because I love doing research.

From mafia games 1400 to 1897

Full watcher - 9 times
Limited Watcher by some sort of modifier - 7 times
Mafia Watcher - 4 times
Mafia Joat with 1 watcher ability - 1 time

I didn't go previous to 1400
as I felt it was unnecessary.
Then you missed the lone game that had a watcher and double voter in it...circa 2007.
And the double voter was scum.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #30) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1211, MarioManiac4 wrote:like
his selfvote is bad af as scum and I can't see scum doing it ever
His selfvote was evidently not a scumclaim now and although it is bad I don't think it was scum at all
(im going to feel so stupid if wheme flips scum lmao)
Scum self voting is not uncommon. More often it's as a hammer to avoid discussion but I've seen non hammer scum self votes. For the reaction you're having.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #31) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1215, TwoFace wrote:it's cute that you still think the reason why I think your claim is fake is because of my double voting ability
I never said this. I like research too and thought it an interesting find.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #32) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1216, havingfitz wrote:I've seen non hammer scum self votes
I didn't have to look far...a recent completed game of mine, mini 1903, had 2 of the 3 scum members self vote (Mom hammer). So no tr for self votes imo.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #33) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1225, havingfitz wrote:Mom hammer
Non hammer

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #34) » Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1235, PenguinPower wrote:I don't think Wheme is scum.
I'm good waiting until you catch up to see what your thoughts on others are.

UNVOTE:

That's a less stressful L-3 Wheme. A good chance to actually make a case beyond "he's scum" to change people's minds.

Btw...if there was only a day or two left there would have been no unvote.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #35) » Thu May 11, 2017 7:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1243, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1240, havingfitz wrote:A good chance to actually make a case beyond "he's scum"
he was given the opportunity earlier before getting to L-1 and he refused. Why do you think he will do it now?
I don't....but I can at least force a do or die option on him while at the same time allowing Penguin time to post thoughts and not rush the day. Especially when a little new or reinvigorated blood is injected into the game.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #36) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1250, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1150, havingfitz wrote:

What are you saying.. "ok watcher"? And town watcher is a fairly common role. I don't think I've ever seen a scum one.
You may not have been paying attention but in Eager snakes mini Normal the was a mafia watcher
I assume there have been. I just don't recall ever seeing any. My main point was that town watchers aren't uncommon. IMO at least.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #37) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1250, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1150, havingfitz wrote:

You may not have been paying attention but in Eager snakes mini Normal the was a mafia watcher
I assume there have been. I just don't recall ever seeing any. My main point was that town watchers aren't uncommon. IMO at least.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #38) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Pardon the double post. I thought I'd hit preview instead of submit. Joys of phone posting.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #39) » Thu May 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1411, Ircher wrote:
In post 1216, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1211, MarioManiac4 wrote:like
his selfvote is bad af as scum and I can't see scum doing it ever
His selfvote was evidently not a scumclaim now and although it is bad I don't think it was scum at all
(im going to feel so stupid if wheme flips scum lmao)
Scum self voting is not uncommon. More often it's as a hammer to avoid discussion but I've seen non hammer scum self votes. For the reaction you're having.
Quote me some non-hammer examples.
In post 1225, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1216, havingfitz wrote:I've seen non hammer scum self votes
I didn't have to look far...a recent completed game of mine,
mini 1903, had 2 of the 3 scum members self vote
(Mom hammer). So no tr for self votes imo.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #40) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

I need to v/LA until next Tuesday.
I'll try to post if I get the chance but I have two family members graduating college this weekend and other family visiting from out of town.

I would prefer Wheme to Gamma. Other wagons I would support (when I get the chance to check in) would be BYF and Ircher.

V/LA noted

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #41) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 am

Post by havingfitz »

I watched Ray. No one visited him.

I think there's also a chance Mort was killed because scum were worried about targeting stronger town reads (TwoFace, Kelvin) because of potential town pr actions such as me or ex. a doc. Not sure any other town prs would effect scum's nk choice.

And obtw...I didn't feel the need to clarify this assumption yesterday but I'm not a full watcher. I'm Two-Shot. So one watch left.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #42) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1988, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah fitz is town
While I agree....why do you think so?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #43) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1985, TwoFace wrote:Btw I haven't voted yet so clearly I'm waiting...
In post 1986, Kelvin Smith wrote:it kinda feels like it's just a formality at this point.
In post 1989, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: fitz
Lol....

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #44) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1984, TwoFace wrote:Plus he didn't die
Why are you alive?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #45) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1991, Gamma Emerald wrote:Last Xnadroj game had a 2 shot cop, so I am inclined to believe 2-shot watcher.
I wasn't aware he liked modifiers but if that's your logic...its right in this instance.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #46) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1994, TwoFace wrote:Cause you're buddies and you think I'm not really a threat
? I don't get what you're saying.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #47) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm not buddies with anyone and of all the players in this game...the one most detrimental to my existence is you with 2 votes :idea:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #48) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: havingfitz

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3146, ThinkBig wrote:
EndgameGamma Emerald,
vanilla townie
, was lynched day 5!

The mafia team of
MMM, Ircher, and havingfitz
claim victory!

I'll update everything when I get home and give a full explanation of the modding error. For now, enjoy post game chatter.
Woot. Good job partners.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”