Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4614, Sesq wrote:it doesn't matter if you don't care

you can believe you are the one correct person all you want but you need to know where that puts you
It puts me in the position of being the most correct person.
Last edited by Accountant on Fri May 12, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

I like how Sesq has presented
no evidence
that they know my mind better than me and dare to insult me by claiming they know my mind better than myself, when they themselves are nothing but an insolent little shell. Perhaps it is not the perogative of the unperson to dare to instruct the real person what is inside their minds.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4614, Sesq wrote:oh, so you're actually ok with killing (normal definition) people?

jesus
If you oppose utopia, you have no place on this earth. Disgusting, rebellious pieces of human trash will be deleted from the universe. The perfect world has no place for such evil creatures.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 4624, Accountant wrote:
In post 4614, Sesq wrote:insistence is not evidence
Explain to me how you can know my mind better than I do when I have intimate access to it. You can't. Because you're wrong.

You presumptuous little scumbag.
i don't

again you seem to be confusing "its possible someone can notice things about you you dont initially see from your external behaviors" with "i know your mind better than you do". i don't. i can't. my point is that people can pick up on what you put out into the world and draw conclusions from that that may be more correct than what you know. does anyone know? no, not really. but to assume that one is 100% conscious, i'd say is also very presumptuous.

also, please do not insult me when i don't have any ill will against you.
In post 4625, Accountant wrote:
In post 4614, Sesq wrote:it doesn't matter if you don't care

you can believe you are the one correct person all you want but you need to know where that puts you
It puts me in the position of being the most correct person.
my point was in relation to the rest of the world

i think if you better understood how you are seen in the world you could be more adept at pushing your ideology, which i think would be the best thing for you to do. there are some interesting ideas in there people should know about and consider.
In post 4626, Accountant wrote:I like how Sesq has presented
no evidence
that they know my mind better than me and dare to insult me by claiming they know my mind better than myself, when they themselves are nothing but an insolent little shell. Perhaps it is not the perogative of the unperson to dare to instruct the real person what is inside their minds.
yeah, this was unfair, but you also shouldn't be calling people you don't know the minds of "insolent little shells". a tad hypocritical there.

unless you have depersonalized me so much as for it not to matter.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Sesq, I'm going to PM you about this. This is a personal issue i have with you and it's detracting from the discussion about the correct path, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4628, Sesq wrote:my point was in relation to the rest of the world

i think if you better understood how you are seen in the world you could be more adept at pushing your ideology, which i think would be the best thing for you to do. there are some interesting ideas in there people should know about and consider.
I don't intend to be a very good ideology pusher. I have re-education centers to help me with that.

I already know the answers, so introducing me to more ideas is redundant. If they're wrong, I'll reject them. If they're right, I already have them.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

The point was to introduce others to your ideas, not the other way around
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4631, Sesq wrote:The point was to introduce others to your ideas, not the other way around
That's exactly why I'm not interested in exploring new ideas.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Sesq »

huh
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 4620, Accountant wrote:
In post 4612, Fluminator wrote:Can we stop humouring accountant until they realize they need help and asks for it?
Fluminator, are you a mental health professional?
Yes. I believe I am so it must be true since I am perfect.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Fluminator »

It's self evident
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Shaziro »

Honestly Accountant, I think KK has it right. I think you've backed yourself into a position where you can't possibly accept that you're wrong, because that means facing the fact that the shit you've been spewing is ghoulish at best.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Fluminator »

Also even if I wasn't, I believe a fake mental health expert could be better than the real thing.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4634, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4620, Accountant wrote:
In post 4612, Fluminator wrote:Can we stop humouring accountant until they realize they need help and asks for it?
Fluminator, are you a mental health professional?
Yes. I believe I am so it must be true since I am perfect.
Hahaha, and you call me delusional. Okay, first of, to be a mental health professional, you need to be certified. Second of all, no mental health professional can diagnose someone over the internet.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4635, Fluminator wrote:It's self evident
If it's so self-evident, how come I can't see it?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4636, Shaziro wrote:Honestly Accountant, I think KK has it right. I think you've backed yourself into a position where you can't possibly accept that you're wrong, because that means facing the fact that the shit you've been spewing is ghoulish at best.
I can't possibly accept that I'm wrong because I'm not the kind of person who accepts falsehoods. Sorry. Good (not really, this is sarcasm) to know we have another jerk trying to make insinuations about my state of mind - something they know nothing about.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4637, Fluminator wrote:Also even if I wasn't, I believe a fake mental health expert could be better than the real thing.
They would be better at treating fake mental health diseases. LOL.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

Right, say what you want/need to/feel. At this point I wouldn't be able to tell which is which. But, if you ever feel like admitting that your ideas are deeply flawed and unrealistic, and therefore not feasible, I can tell you that I for one won't give you any shit about it, or do an "I told you so", or any of that. But that's about the only way I think I can help you any. So I'm gonna go back to trying to help anyone who might be impressed or interested in the stuff you spew instead. Fair 'nuff?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Fluminator »

Accountant wrote:
Because you haven't been re-educated yet
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4643, Fluminator wrote:
Accountant wrote:
Because you haven't been re-educated yet
You're dodging the point. Your answer addresses how I'd see the truth, but not the more pressing question of why I haven't seen it already, if it was really self-evident.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4642, Shaziro wrote:Right, say what you want/need to/feel. At this point I wouldn't be able to tell which is which. But, if you ever feel like admitting that your ideas are deeply flawed and unrealistic, and therefore not feasible, I can tell you that I for one won't give you any shit about it, or do an "I told you so", or any of that. But that's about the only way I think I can help you any. So I'm gonna go back to trying to help anyone who might be impressed or interested in the stuff you spew instead. Fair 'nuff?
I offer a counter-proposal. You re-educate yourself, dedicate your life to the correct path, and try to be an actual good person instead of turning people away from the forces of Good.

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Fluminator »

You don't see it because you're imperfect and aren't following the correct path.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

In order:
No
No
I already do.

Offer is still wide open, Accountant. I completely understand why you'd be skeptical of it, but I'd rather be somebody who can help and be an ear to vent to/ talk to than somebody you feel is attacking you.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4647, Shaziro wrote:In order:
No
No
I already do.

Offer is still wide open, Accountant. I completely understand why you'd be skeptical of it, but I'd rather be somebody who can help and be an ear to vent to/ talk to than somebody you feel is attacking you.
I permanently decline your offer. I have no interest in straying from the unfaltering light of the true path.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4646, Fluminator wrote:You don't see it because you're imperfect and aren't following the correct path.
You are incorrect in at least one aspect of your statement.

Return to “General Discussion”