Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3723, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3718, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3454, Hikari Link wrote:Massclaim time, I think.

Beatrice Prior. One-Shot Vigilante. I shot momo. My bad, bro.

By the way, this is why zakk, shos, and I were so insistent on the SK theory. zakk was never a PR (to my knowledge), we just tried to heavily imply he was a Vig to draw fire onto him last night instead of me.
This plan. How was it sold?

I don't see why scum buy zakk was a PR.
Did you read my interactions with Nero Day 4? I was hinting about zakk not being an acceptable lynch target. Eventually, Nero made me outright say that zakk was a PR and that was why we couldn't lynch him.

On top of that, all three of us kept pushing the SK theory with certainty. The only reason we'd know that there was an SK is because we knew that the Vig didn't do it. Which would mean we know who the Vig is.

The reason I came up with the idea is because I was sheeping shos on his read that zakk was town, so I wanted him alive. And making him NK bait by implying that he was the Vig helped me. And once I implied it, I couldn't let him get lynched, because him flipping VT (which is what I thought his role was at the time) would have basically confirmed that I was the real Vig.
Yeah but your slot wasn't heavily town read except by the people in your hood and was scum read quite a bit before that. Same with zakk. I don't think one days of work would make scum reconsider or look there, especially after Nero's flip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3724, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3721, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Proof of role doesn't mean proof of alignment..
It pretty much does when that role is Vigilante. Do you know how unbalanced that would be otherwise?
I know, it was more of a slight jab at shos.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LUV is Dauntless BTW
He would have leaked info on the serum to his team if he were scum, I'm sure of it. He's been around the mafia team block a couple of times, I'm certain he'd have known to do that, and even if not he would have had an entire scumteam. Srceenplay doesn't get blindsided by a faction with scum in it. LUV
might
be SK. So if you read him as SK, carry on, but people reading him as mafia are idiots.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't even understand that flip to me there. shos has been screaming for my head for a while now and based on the steps Math listed, I assume they would have originally voted of me after reading the hood so why now after the millionth shout by shos?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1978, Creature wrote:I joined Abnegation because Ircher requested.
Ewww
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can someone tell me
where
the request Ircher made for Creature to go to Abnegation was?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

At this point it's PoE: me, Creature, and PV are the only logical lynches. Candor and Dauntless are all Town, no doubt about it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well
Dauntless could house the SK
But I'm talking groupscum here
Also IMO there's no way it's a 3 man mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What I'm thinking: we work out who the SK is, force them to shoot in the PoE pool or lynch them, and play from there.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 594, Ircher wrote:Btw Creature, please join Abnegation N1; please & thank you.
The insomniac strikes again...:

And because conf Town asked me and it is in my PoE...,

*snooooooooooooore*

Vanity wagon bad.

Hood talks sense *snore*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

He is in my PoE
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Except I'm sure he was asking for those in the hood to vote me recently and if you know vanity wagons are bad, why did you just vote Keyser?

Feels like posturing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Your feelings can suck it.

shos and Kelvin made some good points in the hood and I am trusting them. I am working on doing the Titus doc.

You can scream posturing all you want but it doesn't change the fact I am trying to get better.

Because I is sleepy and hood pointed out what I wanted to know about Keyser mainly vig likely fake claim gambit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE COUNT
VOTE COUNT 5.05

[L-2] Lil Uzi Vert:
, , ,
[1] Mathblade:

Not Voting:
Kelvin Smith, PeregrineV, Keyser Söze, Gamma Emerald,

MOD NOTES:
Day Five will end in May 26, 2017.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Five will end in
(expired on 2017-05-27 00:05:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Sat May 13, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3737, MathBlade wrote:Your feelings can suck it.

shos and Kelvin made some good points in the hood and I am trusting them. I am working on doing the Titus doc.

You can scream posturing all you want but it doesn't change the fact I am trying to get better.

Because I is sleepy and hood pointed out what I wanted to know about Keyser mainly vig likely fake claim gambit.
This has nothing to do with your skill level, it is about logic.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

But hey, if I'm lynched, hopefully the game is won the following day.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And how you are being illogical.

I said I got off Keyser wagon because vanity and hood.

*blinks*

That is posturing how?

Like my sleep deprived brain can't make sense of you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3741, MathBlade wrote:And how you are being illogical.

I said I got off Keyser wagon because vanity and hood.

*blinks*

That is posturing how?

Like my sleep deprived brain can't make sense of you.
Why didn't you just ask the hood you called a masonry about Keyser? It felt pointless your reasoning and vote for Keyser.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I would think one would talk in the hood about Keyser first and then question him throughly if there was any doubt. However you assumed his entrance post was his claim and scum read for it as well as his participation in the mass claim.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3743, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I would think one would talk in the hood about Keyser first and then question him throughly if there was any doubt. However you assumed his entrance post was his claim and scum read for it as well as his participation in the mass claim.
They weren't online and I wanted to see why.
They explained when online. I don't not scumhunt because hood members aren't on. That's dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3725, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3723, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3718, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3454, Hikari Link wrote:Massclaim time, I think.

Beatrice Prior. One-Shot Vigilante. I shot momo. My bad, bro.

By the way, this is why zakk, shos, and I were so insistent on the SK theory. zakk was never a PR (to my knowledge), we just tried to heavily imply he was a Vig to draw fire onto him last night instead of me.
This plan. How was it sold?

I don't see why scum buy zakk was a PR.
Did you read my interactions with Nero Day 4? I was hinting about zakk not being an acceptable lynch target. Eventually, Nero made me outright say that zakk was a PR and that was why we couldn't lynch him.

On top of that, all three of us kept pushing the SK theory with certainty. The only reason we'd know that there was an SK is because we knew that the Vig didn't do it. Which would mean we know who the Vig is.

The reason I came up with the idea is because I was sheeping shos on his read that zakk was town, so I wanted him alive. And making him NK bait by implying that he was the Vig helped me. And once I implied it, I couldn't let him get lynched, because him flipping VT (which is what I thought his role was at the time) would have basically confirmed that I was the real Vig.
Yeah but your slot wasn't heavily town read except by the people in your hood and was scum read quite a bit before that. Same with zakk. I don't think one days of work would make scum reconsider or look there, especially after Nero's flip.
Yes, but I read literally nothing of the game prior to me replacing in, so I had no reason to believe that I was scumread. And scum had plenty of reason to be concerned, I feel. Vig is a threat to scum, period. So I tried to draw any potential night kill or roleblock onto him, rather than risk that they might randomly kill me before I could get a shot off.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3744, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3743, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I would think one would talk in the hood about Keyser first and then question him throughly if there was any doubt. However you assumed his entrance post was his claim and scum read for it as well as his participation in the mass claim.
They explained when online. I don't not scumhunt because hood members aren't on. That's dumb.
Not according to the steps you listed upon replace in.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

However if you all believe I'm scum or an SK, where is Kelvin's vote?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3746, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3744, MathBlade wrote:
Not according to the steps you listed upon replace in.
I said those are the steps to reading. Not that I ignore the thread until I have. Wtf LUV
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It doesn't make sense to not get the facts straight before coming in when you have something like that available to you. It prevents the confusion that you almost created earlier from happening.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”