Micro 710: Backup6 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 am

Post by FireScreamer »

MM was presented with similar tenshi play at the start of both day 1s. They seemed to lightly scumread it in Matrix5 but seemed to understand that it was how Tenshi is.

I'm not one game metaing anyone. But MM should understand that early tenshi activity and effort is at the very least NAI.
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:17 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Also MM witnessed a Firescreamer/Tenshi slapfight in that game. It's clear the way we communicate seems to rub each other the wrong way. I think they were banking on me lapping up a Tenshi scumread like warm milk.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:31 am

Post by FireScreamer »

@Tenshi

So if you think my initial push was based in bad logic. Why arn't you scumreading TB for sheeping it, MM for not fighting it or Maker for understanding it, helping me convey it and supporting it?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Tenshii's play last game is nothing like this one lmao
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:37 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

last game he was randomly voting all over the place and wasn't giving any opinions
this game he is giving scummy and bad opinions
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:40 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 279, MarioManiac4 wrote:last game he was randomly voting all over the place and wasn't giving any opinions
Scummy and bad opinions plural?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 214, ThinkBig wrote:@Wisdom: If you can link me to some of your recent town/scum games, that will be great.
See my wiki.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 221, MarioManiac4 wrote:I don't like how Beli and Tenshii are similar wagons that have done similar things yet the pressure on Beli far outweighs that put on Tensh.
As far as im concerned; ive played with beli and havent with tenshi
But i dont really think they have done the same things
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah 237 by tenshi is awful

Beli/tenshi it is, lynch whichever
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

Most notable example of awful;
In post 237, Tenshii wrote:MM + Wisdom + Banana has stated a scumread on my slot yet didn't vote me. I think there's at least one scum in Wisdom + Banana just sheeping MM here.
newsflash! People can have more than one scumreads! Ridiculously forced reasoning to produce scumreads.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

[gifv][/gifv]
In post 274, BTD6_maker wrote:This is an example of scum hunting and Belisarius trying to solve the game.
Nope, it isnt. Its beli trying to force a scumread on banana.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 283, Wisdom wrote:Beli/tenshi it is, lynch whichever
nvm this, i want beli first.
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 8:11 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

In post 264, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 259, Tenshii wrote:Would you have townread him if he didn't refute it?
Nah not really. It was about pressuring the banana read because it didn't make sense to me, I didn't think they were trying particularly hard and I don't assosiate radja with tryhard play.
rude
In memory of Banana. Radja's character pick in Survivor: Pretty Super Vanilla
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 8:14 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 20, BananaNSFW wrote:VOTE: Echovision

- failing to post a picture
- calling me SFW
- calling me a shit money
- saying I'm lying: I never claimed any alignment, so I'm not lying.

Pretty good case.
This was the post you were being effort read.

Do you honestly think it wasn't worth prodding that?
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 8:19 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

BTD6, what's your read on Beli? Do you agree with his case on me?
You seem to recognise he is scumhunting but you don't give any opinions about what he has to say.

Pedit: sure it was. The rude comment was about me not being associated with trying hard ;)
In memory of Banana. Radja's character pick in Survivor: Pretty Super Vanilla
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 223, FireScreamer wrote:God you are making it so hard for me to not just want to tunnel you MM.
Catching up, been busy this weekend. I always post while i catch up like this, deal with it.

Why are you trying to tunnel MM so hard? What has he done that struck you as so incredibly scummy that you feel the desire to tunnel him so much? Especially so early in D1?
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 237, Tenshii wrote:I still stand by the fact that FS's logic on the MM push is bad. But apparently FS can be town here. The fact that FS hasn't bothered to explain his logic isn't helping though. FS's basis for pushing MM is that MM could've still justified a townread when FS unjustified it.

The case on Beli is also bad. His RVS play is null and just being painted into something scummy. Beli also shared my stance on FS's push which is a reason why he's getting pushed.

I think it's standard mafia play to use your vote to pressure a slot.

MM + Wisdom + Banana has stated a scumread on my slot yet didn't vote me. I think there's at least one scum in Wisdom + Banana just sheeping MM here.

Leaning Banana because I agree with Wisdom's point of Banana spreading paranoia rather than offering stances.

VOTE: Banana

But I'd rather vote FS here. I think that FS should justify his stance on MM because everyone is leaning towards Tenshii + Beli because of it.
wait you talk about how you want to vote 3 people in this post but not a single one of them is the person who you actually vote. In the beginning of this post, you mention how FS's push on MM is bad, which I don't completely argue at this point, but what do you think makes his push here bad?

"But apparently FS can be town here." Then you go along to say this, implying that you believe FS to be scum and everybody else believes him to be town. If you believe that FS is not of town alignment, vote for him.

"The case on Beli is also bad. His RVS play is null and just being painted into something scummy. Beli also shared my stance on FS's push which is a reason why he's getting pushed." You explain what you find that makes this case bad, however what motivation do you believe ThinkBig would have to "paint this case into something scummy?" Do you scum read ThinkBig for making this bad case against Beli?

What's the need to mention that a vote pressures a slot? It doesn't fit in and seems like scattered thoughts that you just kinda compiled together, which I read as a little scummy because town usually has their posts well thought out and organized, at least in my experiences. Whereas scum just kinda compiles whatever comes into mind hoping that some of it has a towny connotation to it.

After this you go on to mention that you believe Wisdom or Banana are scum who are sheeping MM, which means you scum read MM as well, or else they wouldn't be sheeping.
So far, you have claimed a scum read on FS, Banana, Wisdom, and MM.
Also, if you scum read MM, then what makes FS's push against MM bad? Obviously it has swayed you in some way.

Finally you top this post off with a vote on banana, then say you'd rather vote FS. Alright. Cool.

I'll vote at the end of my catchup cause I don't know where votes are and I'm not looking for an accidental hammer.
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by EchoVision »

okay i believe there should only be one vote on Tenshi so now there's two

VOTE: Tenshi
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

oh hey echovision is town
that makes things easier
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 23, MarioManiac4 wrote:bananananana and TB are both on opposite ends of a spectrum; TB just blank-votes and Banana is tryharding
MM TRs Banana tryharding.
In post 30, FireScreamer wrote:Went onto his wiki. He formats it super nice. Sorted by TB posts in games he started (which he also helpfully labels) and looked at the first post.
FS tryharded by metadiving TBs wiki and proving TB shouldn't be TR'd
In post 32, MarioManiac4 wrote:yeah alright.
MM accepts.
In post 37, FireScreamer wrote:So do ya townread me for tryharding TB's meta?
FS asks MM if FS should be TR'd for tryharding.
In post 39, MarioManiac4 wrote:You have given me an example that I am wrong with that tho.
I feel so enlightened
MM realizes that FS tryharding isn't necessarily towny as well. MM then TRs FS for proving MM wrong????
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 279, MarioManiac4 wrote:last game he was randomly voting all over the place and wasn't giving any opinions
Screw you. I gave opinions in both. And how am I even scummy?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

i didn't actually townread firescreamer
what i saw him doing was pointing out a flaw in my logic
which is NAI

pedit: Thanks :D
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 291, EchoVision wrote:
In post 237, Tenshii wrote:I still stand by the fact that FS's logic on the MM push is bad. But apparently FS can be town here. The fact that FS hasn't bothered to explain his logic isn't helping though. FS's basis for pushing MM is that MM could've still justified a townread when FS unjustified it.

The case on Beli is also bad. His RVS play is null and just being painted into something scummy. Beli also shared my stance on FS's push which is a reason why he's getting pushed.

I think it's standard mafia play to use your vote to pressure a slot.

MM + Wisdom + Banana has stated a scumread on my slot yet didn't vote me. I think there's at least one scum in Wisdom + Banana just sheeping MM here.

Leaning Banana because I agree with Wisdom's point of Banana spreading paranoia rather than offering stances.

VOTE: Banana

But I'd rather vote FS here. I think that FS should justify his stance on MM because everyone is leaning towards Tenshii + Beli because of it.
wait you talk about how you want to vote 3 people in this post but not a single one of them is the person who you actually vote. In the beginning of this post, you mention how FS's push on MM is bad, which I don't completely argue at this point, but what do you think makes his push here bad?

"But apparently FS can be town here." Then you go along to say this, implying that you believe FS to be scum and everybody else believes him to be town. If you believe that FS is not of town alignment, vote for him.

"The case on Beli is also bad. His RVS play is null and just being painted into something scummy. Beli also shared my stance on FS's push which is a reason why he's getting pushed." You explain what you find that makes this case bad, however what motivation do you believe ThinkBig would have to "paint this case into something scummy?" Do you scum read ThinkBig for making this bad case against Beli?

What's the need to mention that a vote pressures a slot? It doesn't fit in and seems like scattered thoughts that you just kinda compiled together, which I read as a little scummy because town usually has their posts well thought out and organized, at least in my experiences. Whereas scum just kinda compiles whatever comes into mind hoping that some of it has a towny connotation to it.

After this you go on to mention that you believe Wisdom or Banana are scum who are sheeping MM, which means you scum read MM as well, or else they wouldn't be sheeping.
So far, you have claimed a scum read on FS, Banana, Wisdom, and MM.
Also, if you scum read MM, then what makes FS's push against MM bad? Obviously it has swayed you in some way.

Finally you top this post off with a vote on banana, then say you'd rather vote FS. Alright. Cool.

I'll vote at the end of my catchup cause I don't know where votes are and I'm not looking for an accidental hammer.
Like NOTHING HERE correlates with anything I said. Everything you said is misrepping me for things that either didn't happen or you are misreading.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Tenshii »

This game is fucking stupid because everyone is attacking each other for things that didn't happen and reads are being made because of it.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

viewtopic.php?t=71497&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

i think it takes some real mental gymnastics to say this is your townmeta from matrix5
i'm not even scumreading tenshii for that
but it's no reason to townread him

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”