LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by LaLight »

because wagon was forming already and you wanted to push the player who is pushable as far as you didn't care where your vote was at the time?
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

There we go. I'm a firm believer that towns need to work together to accomplish anything. Consolidating onto a wagon that was forming on one of my bottom tier reads does more good than vanity wagoning Adum.

Do you understand?
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

All that's left at this point is re reviewing Zulfy, then my readslist will be publication ready.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 726, FireScreamer wrote:There we go. I'm a firm believer that towns need to work together to accomplish anything. Consolidating onto a wagon that was forming on one of my bottom tier reads does more good than vanity wagoning Adum.

Do you understand?
Yes, I do.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: FrozenFlame
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My reads.
LaLight: Leantown: Actions seem genuine
Ryker: Nullscum: Liked reaction to early vote, Weird reaction to vote by LaLight
Zulfy: Town-by-association: Mulch's push seems to suggest Zulfy is town
Ranmaru: Town: Mostly based on being active due to knowing they were inactive last time due to being burnt out from playing scum a lot.
Transcend: Town: He actually feels transparent for once normally I just get a bunch of mixed signal from him but this game he feels clear to me
Agent Sparkles: Leantown: Very logical, can see his points clearly
Tammy: Null: I know they said low activity but I expect more
FrozenFlame: Leantown: Seems to be a bit addled in a towny way, though I'm not sure what think of them asking for someone to "sell them" on the Zulfy wagon
Marshy: Nullscum: eternally unexplained Zulfy vote.
Mulch: Scum: Don't like his way of pressuring Ryker without actually scumreading him, also think he's kinda BS in the logic department, could be different experiences
AdumbroDeus: Nulltown: Looks to be sorting players actively
FireScreamer: Nulltown: Want to see more from him but so far thoughts don't seem faked
In summary (this might look a little different than the list would suggest)
{Ranmaru, Transcend}
{Zulfy, AS, LaLight, Adumbro}
{FS, FF}
{Tammy}
{Marshy}
{Ryker, Mulch}
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 1.11

Zulfy
(3): marshy, Mulch, Ryker
Transcend
(2): FrozenFlame, AdumbroDeus
LaLight
(2): Ranmaru, Transcend
Ryker
(1): LaLight
Tammy
(1): Zulfy
FrozenFlame
(1): FireScreamer
Gamma Emerald
(1): Agent Sparkles

Not Voting
(2): Gamma Emerald, Tammy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-05-26 16:00:00)
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Mulch
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Prodding Tammy
<(") | (")>
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Gamma's town. Or not. But I think he is.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Tammy »

Sorry. I thoight I posted Saturday night. I'll hopefully have a chance to read some of this game today.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 730, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tammy: Null: I know they said low activity but I expect more
You expect too much from me right now. If this had been an ongoing game and hit this point right now, I could still pop in and give thoughts from reads that were already formed or forming, but it's a new game and it will just have to wait.

You won't be worried once I start posting and catching up though!
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

No time to post in substance right now, but I should be on again in two hours or so
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:04 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

In post 670, Transcend wrote:
In post 660, LaLight wrote:Yeah, but all my posts to that point were pretty the same! I feel like a lynchbait here, I really do.
disgusting
@
Transcend
: What's disgusting about this post?
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:21 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

In post 536, FireScreamer wrote:VOTE: AdumbroDeus
In post 544, FireScreamer wrote:All Adum is doing is asking for people not around to show up and talk to him, not making an attempt to sort what is here.
In post 610, FireScreamer wrote:VOTE: Lalight
In post 726, FireScreamer wrote:There we go. I'm a firm believer that towns need to work together to accomplish anything. Consolidating onto a wagon that was forming on one of my bottom tier reads does more good than vanity wagoning Adum.

Do you understand?
*rubs chin thoughtfully*

Ok, the Lalight switch makes sense.

But why no attempt to push people into a wagon on me or to even interrogate me on what you found as suspicious before then?
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:24 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

And don't give me that you don't think you could, it's pretty clear from your interactions so far that you have at least decent town control skills.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:57 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

In post 652, LaLight wrote:So, I got a wagon. Cool. I admit I put really not much effort in this game, but yeah, all my weekends are gonna be semivla. Should put that somewhere.

First of all, sorry, Agent, I did miss it. UNVOTE: Ageent Sparkles

A little fact about my meta: I never townread people unless I have a result or I am scum or they are Innocent Child. Best result you can be in my eyes is null. Sorry.

Bow I don't really have any strong reads. I will when the game will advance and if I won't be lynched, but not right now.

I don't like Mulch's play at all. Most of the posts are quite simple and empty, everyone who looks at him says he's newbie and tr's him. Actually, being newbie!scum is the easiest thing to do ever, because if you do something suspicious and strange like flailing, weak reasoning, etc. you may always say you're newbie and people will say, well, yeah, it works. There is, of course a problem that you may still be a town!newbie with all that stuff, but I don't buy it.

Firescreamer lurking for some time and coming into game aggressively and textwally after called for it is scummy imo.

Gut says Ryker is scum. OMGUS, you'll say, but no, actually. I was thinking so while rereading not seeing then that I have a wagon. I just read through Ryker's ISO and can't find a single thing to look into really. What is he doing? I mean yeah, he's posting, but for what reason? I don't see it.

This
In post 476, Ryker wrote:Wait, who the fuck is FireScreamer?

Have they posted?
Is the PERFECT example of distancing. I mean well, you have a lot of people to analyze, do you say they're all townie so you look into someone else to analyze? No one does that. Make a case and advance it, this post above doesn't do anything other than distracting attention to the player.

And it doesn't matter that that player reacted scummily. You can both be scum.

D1 from my experience is a little worse than D2 but still the best time to distance yourself from your partners. I still can't believe it was that easy in 1903, when I made like 5 posts about how rb is scummy, he's made couple of posts about how I am scummy, I made a post like "who's creature" (Creature, rb, me were scumbuddies) and in the end it all worked out. I am saying, you should never say things like Zulfy vs Mulch because they may try to distance each other. But time and flips will tell.

Now I am perfectly comfortable with VOTE: Ryker and I think you all should be too.
Entire post is super mechanical without regard for context.

Completely dismissing newbie town as a read ignores that there are clear differences in play between noob-town and noobscum, they can be confused for each other of course but all reads are contextual and there are completely different noobtown and noobscum impulses.

Textwalls are usually necessary to catch up to games with a lot of material, and aggressive is a playstyle.

Saying a slot that literally only had a vote with no content up to that point is forgettable is distancing? Really?
In post 715, LaLight wrote:
AdumbroDeus

How many people are in this game I keep forgetting about.

Mostly for without his
Is your assertion that I haven't articulated positions or that I mostly ask questions and rarely jump on slots before asking questions? Or some combination of the two?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:01 am

Post by LaLight »

@AdumbroDeus, Combination of the two. You ask about different situation and no one knows what is your stance on them because you don't say it at all. It may be either confident town or scum trying to fish more opinions to stick to those that are more convenient.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 739, AdumbroDeus wrote:
In post 544, FireScreamer wrote:All Adum is doing is asking for people not around to show up and talk to him, not making an attempt to sort what is here.

Do you understand?
*rubs chin thoughtfully*

But why no attempt to push people into a wagon on me or to even interrogate me on what you found as suspicious before then?
I see no reason to fight for my vanity wagon when I can apply pressure elsewhere. You'd show up eventually and we could talk regardless of if i'm voting you.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:18 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 740, AdumbroDeus wrote:And don't give me that you don't think you could, it's pretty clear from your interactions so far that you have at least decent town control skills.
Ehhh. My ability to demand people come to me diminishes when i've not been around for 20 pages. If I actively thought you were a tier below light it's a different story.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:19 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Lazy.

First citation was on a slot I already had an articulated opinion on.

Second was on two slots I had an articulated opinion on.

Third I re-articulated a strong existing opinion and articulated that the other had been strengthened.

Forth was on the same slot who I'd been articulating opinions on.

I think the only slots I asked about that I don't have an articulated opinion on are Gemma and FF, latter of whom has been one of the two people I've largely been concentrating on interrogating.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why do you not want to pressure your reads FS? it's early in the day: vanity wagons are okay right now.
<Embrace The Void>

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 746, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you not want to pressure your reads FS? it's early in the day: vanity wagons are okay right now.
I do want to pressure my reads. I voted on, engaged and iterated on my opinion of Lalight.

Do you disagree with that assessment?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm still curious why you think vanity wagons are a no-no at this stage of the game. What happens when none of the wagons are on scum? Are you supposed to go "well this has no votes so I'm not voting it"?
<Embrace The Void>

AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:35 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

In post 743, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 739, AdumbroDeus wrote:

Do you understand?
*rubs chin thoughtfully*

I see no reason to fight for my vanity wagon when I can apply pressure elsewhere. You'd show up eventually and we could talk regardless of if i'm voting you.
In post 744, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 740, AdumbroDeus wrote:And don't give me that you don't think you could, it's pretty clear from your interactions so far that you have at least decent town control skills.
Ehhh. My ability to demand people come to me diminishes when i've not been around for 20 pages. If I actively thought you were a tier below light it's a different story.
You were on me for 74 posts and made no attempt to push me, didn't really attempt to push the lalight wagon (though that was developing on it's own and you did engage), and now you're on Frozen with no intent to push or interrogate the slot either.

And ok I'm here now, I've made no secret of my interests in particular slots explicitly stating it, given I'm one of your strongest scumreads because of it, why haven't you even tried to question me on it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”