She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3323, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3315, Titus wrote:
In post 3314, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho is posting no substance because he's not here...
It's been almost two whole game days. Obviously he's vla now but he wasn't d1. He promised more and nothing.
i mean you'd have plenty of content from me yesterday if you didn't quickhammer a member of your townblock :o
Nice try. You have time to give content if you have time to insult me for hammering someone who wanted out.

@Tammy, Town because I say so means nothing. Give me something I can use.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If I could produce content as quickly as I could produce sick burns, I would have won Paragon every year since I joined this website.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3326, Nachomamma8 wrote:If I could produce content as quickly as I could produce sick burns, I would have won Paragon every year since I joined this website.
Fucks given, zero. Statements believed, zero.

I'll wait for your content, as with how slow and pointless this is, you should have no problem.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and also it's not an insult to say that you quickhammered a member of your townblock because
you quickhammered a member of your townblock

it's not an insult to say you prevented me from following through - you may not know this but you'll know it post game unless you imagine i'm a liar as town - i would have been able to follow up with content the next day if given a little more time

and if i were scum here, you gave me the keys to the castle - you meant that i didn't have to respond to keyser's last post, you gave me a free shiny path today, and you gave me the means to yank the foundation of your suspicion from underneath me when the alternative would be you holding my feet to the fire, and you were the one who enabled me to do nothing for approximately 168 hours. you say that you let someone who wanted out of the game out - but possible his opinion would have changed once people's views of him changed, a lynch is never just decided like that but you robbed him of his chance to show his townie soul at pretty much the most vital moment.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3327, Titus wrote:
In post 3326, Nachomamma8 wrote:If I could produce content as quickly as I could produce sick burns, I would have won Paragon every year since I joined this website.
Fucks given, zero. Statements believed, zero.

I'll wait for your content, as with how slow and pointless this is, you should have no problem.
also this was a joke :(

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3328, Nachomamma8 wrote:and also it's not an insult to say that you quickhammered a member of your townblock because
you quickhammered a member of your townblock

it's not an insult to say you prevented me from following through - you may not know this but you'll know it post game unless you imagine i'm a liar as town - i would have been able to follow up with content the next day if given a little more time

and if i were scum here, you gave me the keys to the castle - you meant that i didn't have to respond to keyser's last post, you gave me a free shiny path today, and you gave me the means to yank the foundation of your suspicion from underneath me when the alternative would be you holding my feet to the fire, and you were the one who enabled me to do nothing for approximately 168 hours. you say that you let someone who wanted out of the game out - but possible his opinion would have changed once people's views of him changed, a lynch is never just decided like that but you robbed him of his chance to show his townie soul at pretty much the most vital moment.
It is. It was. You have more intent to blame me for your lack of content than making any.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:02 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Lol Titus shut up for real. You experienced first hand how we fucking busted your slot in Days of Yore mafia.

The very last day of D1 we found out your slot was scum and we produced content. You didn't want us to derail a wagon or anything.

Straight fucking lies
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:04 am

lol I can also make public the wood cutters PT to show how dangerous we get and how the content we can make, when given a chance, breaks games.

You won't ever admit it because it doesn't help your case but everyone else can see through the bullshit and that's all that matters
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:06 am

Also lack of content on Nacho? He if I remember correctly, Nacho was the first to do 3 large wall posts about his town, null and scum reads so that accusation can fuck right out of a window too.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:10 am

If wanted too, I can make a whole damn list of all the posts in Nachos ISO that involves content.

You have a case in faulty premises and you're pushing it an not reevaluating.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:10 am

I will say the great thing is you gave me the opportunity to obv!town to my boy Nacho this game and I thank you for that
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 am

In post 3318, Titus wrote:
In post 3316, Infinity 324 wrote:That's not a scumtell and you should know that.
No Nacho will not scumslip. The closest anyone will get is indicators.
FIRE STRAIGHT CALLED HIS ASS OUT SO HARD IN LAUNDRY MAFIA THAT HE HAD THE BALLS TO FAKE A GUILTY ON NACHO

....and Fire was right
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3322, Tammy wrote:Hi everybody this is your daily reminder that if Nacho were scum this game, I'd have reservations on him. I don't, he's town, you're welcome.
Thanks for that PSA Tammy, how are you?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am winning paragon of sick burns, fite me.

ummm nachograndma!

Yeah, feel that burn.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3332, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:lol I can also make public the wood cutters PT to show how dangerous we get and how the content we can make, when given a chance, breaks games.

You won't ever admit it because it doesn't help your case but everyone else can see through the bullshit and that's all that matters
Shit, I forgot to do that. Today after work, reminfld me to! :)

Fun game that was!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

:lol:

I wish I were this good too! XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

Tammy why do you think Implosion jail kept Nacho?
Show

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'm back~
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3331, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol Titus shut up for real. You experienced first hand how we fucking busted your slot in Days of Yore mafia.

The very last day of D1 we found out your slot was scum and we produced content. You didn't want us to derail a wagon or anything.

Straight fucking lies
That would require me to be in Days of Yore mafia. I do not recall that game.
In post 3336, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3316, Infinity 324 wrote:That's not a scumtell and you should know that.
FIRE STRAIGHT CALLED HIS ASS OUT SO HARD IN LAUNDRY MAFIA THAT HE HAD THE BALLS TO FAKE A GUILTY ON NACHO

....and Fire was right
Fake guilties stop scumhunting and are something that should almost never be done. It's not about balls, it's about respect.

Again, you deflect and take this tone with me. IF you're town, I'm presuming you would have learned from the game with Devil and actually do something other than chastize me for my opinion. You have no interest in engaging me and letting me reveal my towniness in the only way I can. So please be silent and not put forth gibberish.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3343, Titus wrote:Fake guilties stop scumhunting and are something that should almost never be done. It's not about balls, it's about respect.
Titus, you seem to be deliberately missing the point.
Show

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 am

Spoiler:
In post 3343, Titus wrote:
In post 3331, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol Titus shut up for real. You experienced first hand how we fucking busted your slot in Days of Yore mafia.

Straight fucking lies
That would require me to be in Days of Yore mafia. I do not recall that game.
In post 3336, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

....and Fire was right
Fake guilties stop scumhunting and are something that should almost never be done. It's not about balls, it's about respect.

Again, you deflect and take this tone with me. IF you're town, I'm presuming you would have learned from the game with Devil and actually do something other than chastize me for my opinion. You have no interest in engaging me and letting me reveal my towniness in the only way I can. So please be silent and not put forth gibberish.

ARE YOU FOR REAL
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:54 am

THE GAME YOU KEPT BRAGGING ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR SCUM BUDDIES AND YOUR PLAY WITH ARI?

THAT GAME WAS LITERALLY ONGOINGING WHEN THIS STARTED!

WOW MAYBE WE COULD EVEN GET ARI WHO MODDED THAT GAME TO VOUCH THAT YOU PLAYED IN IT.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

Won't start catching up until tomorrow, but I'll list my impressions based on the following along for the first 50 pages or so, before I replaced in.

Town:
Nacho, Fro99er

Nacho started the game off by scumhunting and providing loads of good content, a strong early TR. My read is bit influenced by the fact that scum!Nacho in the last game we played together was mostly the opposite of what he's been like here, mostly coasting and giving excuses for doing so. Scum!Nacho in that game did provide good content under pressure, but here he does it right off the bat, and it feels more genuine.

I scumread Frogger during his early game (I thought he was going for "too scummy to be scum" WIFOM with his continued silence treatment), but the huge post where he explained his gambit and reads (yes, I read it despite not being in the game) was really towny, as was his play afterwards.

I also had implosion as town for his early game.

Scummy:
Alisae (Desperado), Gin

Ali is a toneread, some of his posts felt like he was trying to force his town tone.

Gin was also a scumlean, though I don't remember the exact reason why. I just remember thinking that his play resembled his play in Civ Mafia than Spyro.

That's less reads than I remember having. Maybe it's just because implosion died. I also thought that it was odd that I didn't townread Tammy, since she was so obvtown in our last game together. But she seemed to have other stuff going on in the early game, so I'm not reading too much into that, yet.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am

In post 3344, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3343, Titus wrote:Fake guilties stop scumhunting and are something that should almost never be done. It's not about balls, it's about respect.
Titus, you seem to be deliberately missing the point.
lol dude, she's going to say one retort and misrep what I'm saying in order to spew bullshit. Oh and it'll be one post out of many calling her out. Not like she responded to how I showed she was wrong about Nacho. Not a damn word.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 am

That scum read still exist Leon?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”