Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'd just like to point out that this ridiculous thread is over 200 pages.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5150, Papa Zito wrote:I'd just like to point out that this ridiculous thread is over 200 pages.
What else can we do? Letting the thread die achieves nothing but having Accountant spew it elsewhere on the site.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 5125, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5110, Sesq wrote:no, you are

you dont self-determine your level of salt, it is observed by the community

a lot of the human brain is developed for social stuff and with more research i might be able to knock down accountant's "DONT TELL ME WHATS IN MY MIND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" thing
You just can't take being wrong
hey look dad

its psychological projection
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Same back
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 5151, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5150, Papa Zito wrote:I'd just like to point out that this ridiculous thread is over 200 pages.
What else can we do? Letting the thread die achieves nothing but having Accountant spew it elsewhere on the site.
Ban everyone who posts in this thread.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 5153, Gamma Emerald wrote:Same back
"I am rubber, you are glue"
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 239, Accountant wrote:
In post 238, Who wrote:
In post 236, Accountant wrote:
In post 233, Who wrote:Would you agree or disagree with the statement "any right thinking human believes that the ideal system is one with themself as supreme ruler"?
I agree completely.
And in this future where everyone is super intelligent, everyone is right thinking, yes?
Yeah, and the best part is that someone who isn't right thinking is going to be made to be right thinking.
you may continue
Last edited by McMenno on Tue May 16, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5155, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 5153, Gamma Emerald wrote:Same back
"I am rubber, you are glue"
I know the trick with that fyi
I was a child too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Sesq »

wait what

what i did was dumb

you can't psychologically project """wrongness""", thats bs

i retract my accusation

you are, however, salty and have too large an ego to admit you messed up. i know its an embarrassing situation. i hope you know how best to pull yourself out.

PEDIT: you still are
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5158, Sesq wrote:wait what

what i did was dumb

you can't psychologically project """wrongness""", thats bs

i retract my accusation

you are, however, salty and have too large an ego to admit you messed up. i know its an embarrassing situation. i hope you know how best to pull yourself out.

PEDIT: you still are
I admit I messed up. I thought Chevre was serious and got all bent out of shape over that. However, I am not "salty", as I have gotten over it and am ready to discuss other things.
And you could say I'm still a child since I'm 17.
<Embrace The Void>

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Papa Zito »

You just don't respond.

It really is that simple.
Kappa
Just Monika
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5149, XRZ wrote:Imagination is objectively inferior; it serves no real purpose other than to further the agenda of a weak willed individual who is incapable of shaping their ideas into reality, and in reality they have the capability of changing the world around us.
Reality is not the only important thing.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
XRZ
XRZ
Watcher
XRZ
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 am

Post by XRZ »

In post 5161, Accountant wrote:
In post 5149, XRZ wrote:Imagination is objectively inferior; it serves no real purpose other than to further the agenda of a weak willed individual who is incapable of shaping their ideas into reality, and in reality they have the capability of changing the world around us.
Reality is not the only important thing.
Reality includes anything that exists. Even your imagination is just a smaller part of reality, or at most is reality. Never greater. Trying to separate ideas and imagined concepts from reality only proves you don't have a firm grasp on the pieces which hold reality together to begin with. What you do with those things is your choice, just like anything else in the world.
Last edited by XRZ on Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5162, XRZ wrote:Reality includes anything that exists. Even your imagination is just a smaller part of reality. Trying to separate ideas and imagined concepts from reality only proves you don't have a firm grasp on the pieces which hold reality together to begin with. What you do with those things is your choice, just like anything else in the world.
Do you even know what imagination is?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
XRZ
XRZ
Watcher
XRZ
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:36 am

Post by XRZ »

In post 5163, Accountant wrote:
In post 5162, XRZ wrote:Reality includes anything that exists. Even your imagination is just a smaller part of reality. Trying to separate ideas and imagined concepts from reality only proves you don't have a firm grasp on the pieces which hold reality together to begin with. What you do with those things is your choice, just like anything else in the world.
Do you even know what imagination is?
Proceed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5160, Papa Zito wrote:
You just don't respond.

What are the odds of that happening in either scenario?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5148, Accountant wrote:
In post 5143, Fluminator wrote:It doesn't sound like you're fully rejecting reality.
It doesn't sound like you are physically capable of understanding someone's ideas without misinterpreting and twisting them, or of existing without your head shoved halfway up your own ass, or of not being a condescending prick to someone who knows the subject matter better than you, or of making an argument without injecting a self-masturbatory vibe about how enlightened you are for accepting reality, or of going five seconds without attempting to tell someone what is inside their own mind.
It's hard to understand your ideas when you keep contradicting them. To be honest, I think I'm no more enlightened than most people for accepting reality because it's such a normal thing to do. You at least accept some parts of reality too so that's a start.
I've dealt with many edgy teenagers before so I have a good idea what's in their mind. Granted it is harder when it's over the internet. I still haven't even ruled out the possibility you're just trolling.
XRZ wrote:
In post 5148, Accountant wrote:
In post 5143, Fluminator wrote:It doesn't sound like you're fully rejecting reality.
It doesn't sound like you are physically capable of understanding someone's ideas without misinterpreting and twisting them, or of existing without your head shoved halfway up your own ass, or of not being a condescending prick to someone who knows the subject matter better than you, or of making an argument without injecting a self-masturbatory vibe about how enlightened you are for accepting reality, or of going five seconds without attempting to tell someone what is inside their own mind.
This would have worked way better than what you replied to me yesterday, had you used it on me after my first or second post. Instead you try to discourage people further from even attempting to understand the nonsense you speak of.

Clearly, Fluminator is much more informed and knowledgeable about the subject at hand than you will ever be. Imagination is objectively inferior; it serves no real purpose other than to further the agenda of a weak willed individual who is incapable of shaping their ideas into reality, and in reality they have the capability of changing the world around us. Using imagination as a scapegoat to never confront the world is something only a coward like Accountant would do, and it has gone so far that it's now trying to rewrite any trace of reason by changing the plane of existence in which it views the world. By doing so, it can(in its own eyes) reach 100% conviction of something which is completely wrong without feeling the negative repercussions of consciousness reminding it that there is something wrong about what it's doing and thinking. You're not fooling anyone.

It will refuse to reply to me, because it knows I speak the pure truth. If you copy paste this to it over and over again, it will have no choice but to crumble.
Ish. I don't think I necessarily know more than Accountant ever will. Just currently. And I love imagination. Where else do books, games, visions, etc. come from? You need a healthy balance of imagination and reality though.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5166, Fluminator wrote:It's hard to understand your ideas when you keep contradicting them. To be honest, I think I'm no more enlightened than most people for accepting reality because it's such a normal thing to do. You at least accept some parts of reality too so that's a start.
You know what else is normal? Death.

Also, you can't name a single contradiction in any of my ideas.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5166, Fluminator wrote:I've dealt with many edgy teenagers before so I have a good idea what's in their mind.
Luckily I'm not an edgy teenager, eh? Even then, it is incorrect for you to assume you know what is inside an edgy teenager's mind. Unless you kidnapped and dissected one of them to peer into their brains?

How foolish you are, to think you understand something you don't.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 5165, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5160, Papa Zito wrote:
You just don't respond.

What are the odds of that happening in either scenario?
I've found it extremely easy to do. I'm completely clueless why other people find it difficult.
Kappa
Just Monika
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Cause it's fun, Accountant's posts don't annoy/bother me.
This is my life now

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 5078, Accountant wrote:
In post 5077, Shaziro wrote:Arguing longer doesn't make you right.
But arguing shorter does make you wrong.
Wait. You would actually stand in the same spot all day just yelling "I'm right" at someone until they quit and you actually think you "won" an argument?

That's sad and pathetic. Even for you.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 5099, Firebringer wrote:Accountant v Accountant.
And gamma emerald fighting one of them, and other accountant agrees with him.
That seriously is the weirdest thing.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4989, Accountant wrote: It appears we have two definitions of consciousness.
No, there's only one. You're just trying to change the definition because you think being internally consistent is the most important thing in life. But it's not. Plenty of things that are non-sentient or unconscious are internally consistent. Sentience requires free will.

You are trying to reduce the world to "if-then" statements. Which makes you about as conscious as an amoeba.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 5128, Accountant wrote:You know jack shit about how I will feel or behave, so kindly piss off.
I think just about everyone knows how you feel and behave. Unless you are deceitful or duplicitous in your postings here.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “General Discussion”