MOD NOTES:
Day Five will end in May 26, 2017.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Five will end in
(expired on 2017-05-27 00:05:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4072, Kelvin Smith wrote:I see things have gotten quite interesting while I was gone. We probably need to start working a game plan now.
Uhm...My game plan is lynch all the scums.

What sort of plan did you have in mind?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4037, shos wrote:LUV I am not deathtunneling you, I have reasons to think you are an SK and as this is multiball now, you cant quite change that.

You can help scumhunt though
And why would I as an SK put such a big target on my back by blatantly fighting and rejecting the idea?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4076, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4072, Kelvin Smith wrote:I see things have gotten quite interesting while I was gone. We probably need to start working a game plan now.

The problem is that there is a clear disconnect somewhere.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4078, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Assume shos,Kelvin, PV, and myself (I know you scumread me but this is a hypothetical based on reality) are all Town and have all flipped Green. Who is the scum and who is the SK and why?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4079, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4078, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Assume shos,Kelvin, PV, and myself (I know you scumread me but this is a hypothetical based on reality) are all Town and have all flipped Green. Who is the scum and who is the SK and why?
Creature still for reasons previously stated.

I'd have to think hard between Keyser and Gamma.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Spoiler: set-up info and spec
DAUNTLESS
- Follower (Used on Srceenplay) [Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert]
ABNEGATION
- Roleblock [Creature]
CANDOR
- Cop (used on shos) [Mathblade, Kelvin Smith, shos]
ERUDITE
- Vig (used on Mewtaph) [PeregrineV]
AMITY
- Priest [Gamma Emerald]

TOWN:SCUM

15:4:1

5 SCUM

1 Aristophanes, Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof (Evelyn Johnson-Eaton), was lynched D1!
2 Srceenplay, Mafia Neapolitan (Eric), was lynched D2!
3 Ircher, Mafia Bus Driver (Peter Hayes), was lynched D3!
4 Mafia

1 Serial Killer

15 TOWN

PR

1 Not_Mafia, Town Doctor (Andrew Prior), was killed N1!
2 Radiant Moonlight, Town Friendly Neighbor (Christina), was killed N2!
3 Elena Fisher, Town Factional Observer (Tori Wu), was killed N2!
4 Shos, Power Role (Character)
5 Hikari Link, 1-Shot Vig (Tris Prior) [N4: momo]
6 Keyser Söze, Power Role (Tobias Eaton)
7 PeregrineV, Rolestopper (Jeanine Matthews) [N1: Radiant Moonlight, N2: shos, N3: shos, N4: shos]
MathBlade, Ascetic Townie (Natalie Prior)

VT

1 Transcend, Vanilla Townie (Matthew), was killed N3!
2 Mewtaph, Vanilla Townie (Johanna Reyes), was killed N3!
3 Nero Cain, Vanilla Townie (Edward), was lynched D4!
4 WhemeStar, Vanilla Townie (Edith Prior), was killed N4!
5 Ramcius, Vanilla Townie (David), was killed N4!
6 momo, Vanilla Townie (Albert), was killed N4!
Lil Uzi Vert, Vanilla Townie (Marlene)
Gamma Emerald, Vanilla Townie (Uriah Pedrad)
Creature, Vanilla Townie (Marcus Eaton)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Creature »

Town Doctor and Town Rolestopper looks like a powerful combination, not?
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah, that could result in a protective loop, but mafia have a bus driver too, so that can interfere.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

That's not a game plan, that's just saying what literally has to happen for town to win.

We have to start discussing things. In particular, how we can use Peregrine's current claim to our advantage.

@Peregrine:So just to be clear, you maintain that Night 1 provided no protection from serums for Divergent, right? I know we've all been considering shos confirmed town (and I think he is), but I just want to make sure there isn't a scenario where we've fucked up.

The Rolestopper reveal makes a full SK much more possible. Either the Rolestopper, Doc, or a cross shot could explain why there was only one Death Night 1. The other time, I feel like there's a chance that either scum or the SK tried to kill shos Night 2 or 3 (can't remember which) and failed. Realizing that shos was protected somehow, they'd probably stop trying to kill him until the other protective role flipped.

I think we have to assume Peregrine will die tonight. But if he were to decide between protecting either me or shos (preferably through random means, so that it's harder for scum to call his shot), then scum/SK would either have to kill non-confirmed town or risk their kill failing.

As for today, I guess we could go with Gamma, LUV, or Creature. But perhaps we should discuss MathBlde more too. Looking at Ascetic on the wiki, it seems like an Ascetic VT is generally more of a hindrance for town than a help. Granted, with how stacked the setup seems to be in our favor, that could be why. How sure are we that MathBlade isn't scum/SK though? Killing me would've put suspicion on his slot from shos.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What was the actual result you got on shos?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 4085, Gamma Emerald wrote:What was the actual result you got on shos?
Aligned with Allegiant.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

Actually, that clears things up, Gamma. Thanks. I suppose immunity would've just said "No Result."
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 4082, Creature wrote:Town Doctor and Town Rolestopper looks like a powerful combination, not?
In post 4083, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah, that could result in a protective loop, but mafia have a bus driver too, so that can interfere.
It would be after a massclaim, *possibly*, but...we have a busdriver, 2 kills a night and extra vig shots...and it would be powerful if I were a cop, but I haven't claimed a cop yet, now have I?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:31 am

Post by shos »

So is there anyone who thinks LUV is not an SK?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4084, Kelvin Smith wrote:

That's not a game plan, that's just saying what literally has to happen for town to win.

We have to start discussing things. In particular, how we can use Peregrine's current claim to our advantage.

@Peregrine:So just to be clear, you maintain that Night 1 provided no protection from serums for Divergent, right? I know we've all been considering shos confirmed town (and I think he is), but I just want to make sure there isn't a scenario where we've fucked up.
I replaced in for rb. I was given the night immunities for n2 and 3 and 4. I thought everyone picked factions and divergents were given at the end of night1, but that's just from what I've gathered.
In post 4084, Kelvin Smith wrote: The Rolestopper reveal makes a full SK much more possible. Either the Rolestopper, Doc, or a cross shot could explain why there was only one Death Night 1. The other time, I feel like there's a chance that either scum or the SK tried to kill shos Night 2 or 3 (can't remember which) and failed. Realizing that shos was protected somehow, they'd probably stop trying to kill him until the other protective role flipped.

I think we have to assume Peregrine will die tonight. But if he were to decide between protecting either me or shos (preferably through random means, so that it's harder for scum to call his shot), then scum/SK would either have to kill non-confirmed town or risk their kill failing.

As for today, I guess we could go with Gamma, LUV, or Creature. But perhaps we should discuss MathBlde more too. Looking at Ascetic on the wiki, it seems like an Ascetic VT is generally more of a hindrance for town than a help. Granted, with how stacked the setup seems to be in our favor, that could be why. How sure are we that MathBlade isn't scum/SK though? Killing me would've put suspicion on his slot from shos.
Mathblade could be SK, but just looking at votes from day1, more likely to be last groupscum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4089, shos wrote:So is there anyone who thinks LUV is not an SK?
I'm just not sure. He has as much chance as the other three, at least.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4084, Kelvin Smith wrote:

The Rolestopper reveal makes a full SK much more possible. Either the Rolestopper, Doc, or a cross shot could explain why there was only one Death Night 1. The other time, I feel like there's a chance that either scum or the SK tried to kill shos Night 2 or 3 (can't remember which) and failed. Realizing that shos was protected somehow, they'd probably stop trying to kill him until the other protective role flipped.

Peregrine V should protect conf town. That's literally the plan. Conf town shos evaluates and decides the lynches. Not you not me. Confirmed town decides it. That way we know conf town controls the hammers and lynches the best thing that can happen for town does. You'll see that as town or scum both of the time I "obvTown" and have hammers. In this game simply due to my ascetic nature I know there will be suspicion on me and so I generally let go. If we're going to win we need town banded together in an obvious way at this point. That means I have to step back since people don't realize I'm town.

What shos says. Goes. I'll give my opinion when asked but this is the conf!town show.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well actually as one shot vig you're almost as close to conf town as shos is...Nevermind you join the what says goes pile.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:25 am

Post by shos »

kelvin is practically conftown for any purpose, imo, too. I really cannot see any way that he can predict a death of someone on a night with 3 kills while being scum when no other vig claimed.

PV should protect me; and since he probably did as he says (well I *am* alive after a few nights with an SK and scum alive) he is as close to conftown as it gets too. this also fits with what rb would have done.

that's three.
I have
good
reasons to believe keyser is town; he is 99% not groupscum, and 1% SK.

we are left with {LUV, Creature, Gamma, Mathblade}.

I townread Mathblade.

I SK-read LUV. I prefer Gamma dead more than Creature since Gamma seems to always try and find ways to remove the conftown status from me, and this business is only profitable for some kind of scum.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, Gamma or LUV then.
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WTF where have I been trying to remove shos' conftown status, I actually helped you by asking about the Candor result.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4095, Creature wrote:Okay, Gamma or LUV then.
@Creature -- Assume LUV is town. What changes for you and what is the game like tomorrow?
Assume LUV is scum. What is the game like tomorrow?

I get this really "weird" feeling about you and I want inside your head. Talk with me. Like say more than a few random sentences.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like seriously WHAT THE FUCK
Please quote where I did what shos accused me of
<Embrace The Void>

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Creature »

If one of Gamma/LUV is town, I'll most likely look at PeregrineV's questionable role.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”