The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeI'll be V/LA so probably no updates for a week

In post 539, Shaziro wrote:"So these Najojan islands are highlighted? Thank you! Let's make haste to Najora!"
ResultThe worshiper responds "Yes!" to your question.

When you say to make haste, Cerberus v666 asks how we'll get there.

The worshiper says, "Oh, you'll need to head to the Gem emporium, you gotta buy a bright green gem and a subzone card so you can portal directly to Najoia"

Enter Action: _______________
In post 540, Hellfire Missile wrote:I spawn a longbow with arrows
In post 546, Hellfire Missile wrote:Wish I had a job
In post 547, Hellfire Missile wrote:wait no

i run towards the loud roar
(Evil: Hide. Good: Hi! Neutral: Gain info)
Make a broadsword out of rocks? Dirt? Something stronger than dirt?
How large are these coins? Can i use my energy to smelt them down into a broad sword? (If i can, i know that coins are currency but atm i need a weapon)
If there is a loud roar but far away i follow the tracks left by fellow humans
In post 549, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 548, Charles510 wrote:Materialize into existence.
Where am I?
Look around.
What do I see, hear, feel, smell, and taste?
What am I wearing and what am I carrying?
you're wearing what everyone else is wearing

like grey shirt pants and slightly darker grey shoes
i think you also carry 10 (coin thing/currency)
That's what I spawned with, and you should spawn close to me (follow me towards the sound?)
(I have another person following me, we could form a party)
ResultYou feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then channel your energy and solidify some air into a longbow with arrows.

You then start to walk towards the noise, you then channel your energy on a rock and some dirt and create a dirt/rock broad sword. You don't see a human trail but you spy a sleeping Mewtapth.

You hear someone appear behind you and you turn to see Charles510 appear in a flash of light and look around. You tell him about what he's wearing and his inventory. Then you mention forming a party.

Enter Action: ______________
In post 541, WhemeStar wrote:I go through the portal thingy
ResultYou go into the portal and see that there are a bunch of soldiers nearby. You see the captian goes towards you and say, "Great work on your last mission, I'm promoting you, here is your new armor"

He hands you some better armor and wepons. "Now go meet up with your new squad, you're on the scouting mission!"

In post 542, N wrote:point to a gem at random and haggle the price
ResultYou end up pointing to a light brownish purple colored gem. "Ah menegreg, good choice."

You start to haggle but the shopkeep says, "I see you got an offical Chaystonian amulet, well that calls for a discount, this gem will only cost you 30
c

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 543, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 539, Shaziro wrote:"So these Najojan islands are highlighted? Thank you! Let's make haste to Najora!"
Agreed! How do we get there?
ResultThe worshiper responds "Yes!" to Shaziro's question.

When Shaziro says to make haste, you ask how we'll get there.

The worshiper says, "Oh, you'll need to head to the Gem emporium, you gotta buy a bright green gem and a subzone card so you can portal directly to Najoia"

In post 544, Aronis wrote:Spend point on View Others Information

"I want a full report on the status and location of all our guards, I also want a full report on what we're up against. And is there any neutral forces in the surrounding areas that could be persuaded to help us out? And if we have any reserves, call them." I start heading for the portal in our zone assuming it's reasonably close. "What are our options for the portal? Is there a way to prevent other forces from using it? Can it be shut down? What're the cons of shutting it down? For now call a squad of guards to the portal to defend against any potential threats that might come through it and if we have troops to spare, send somebody to investigate what happened with the three guards."
ResultYour vision shimmers and you blink. You look around and are able to see the health and energy bars of everyone around you.

When you ask your question, the captain says, "I'll get a report right away, the last count before this we had 30 guards. There are some travelers in the taverns and the surrounding zone, we'll try and recruit them to our forces. I'll make sure to get as many forces I can."

He leaves. The servant says, "Chaystone is currently at war with Bariene, you can communicate with country leaders in your admin settings. They might be willing to send some forces."

You leave the room and head to the portal. You see Ken head your way and follow you out. You quickly make your way to the portal with Ken and the servant close by.

You see that no one is outside and a salmon colored translucent barrier in the distance. At the portal, you ask about your portal options. The servant says, "We can't destroy the portal, they are -"

Ken interrupts her with, "We can't destroy it but I read that there are thousands of portals all over the world, including underwater, the underwater portals aren't active so maybe if we have a pillar of water over the portal wish should deactivate it."

The servant says, "Good idea, I'll find someone who clicked for water. Though if we do that, we won't be able to use the portal as long as it is under the water."

You call a squad and to send someone to investigage the three dead guards if there are spares."

The servant says, "I'll get a squad right away sir and see if we have any spares."

The servant runs off.

In post 545, Cheery Dog wrote:Deliver to the tavern
ResultYou make your way into the tavern. Inside you feel a wave of energy.

You aproach the barkeeper who says, "Wow, thanks for that, I'll take it off your hands." He picks up the package and puts in the back, when he returns he hands you a coin with the number 30 on it.

When you get the coin, you see a man barge into the tavern and say, "Please someone help me! My wife turned into a vampire and is terrorising my grandma!"

Enter Action: ________________

playerCharles510 materializes
In post 548, Charles510 wrote:Materialize into existence.
Where am I?
Look around.
What do I see, hear, feel, smell, and taste?
What am I wearing and what am I carrying?
ResultYou look around and see that you are in a forest, you see Iprobablysuck nearby and that several trees are knocked down.

You also see a wavy pillar of water that goes up to a river in the sky. You hear Hellfire Missle walking around. He sees you and walks your way and says that you are wearing "like grey shirt pants and slightly darker grey shoes"

He also says, "i think you also carry 10 (coin thing/currency)"

you check and discover that he is right.

Then he mentions forming a party.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

I toss my broadsword to Charles (if he accepts)

(If he accepts:)

I open fire on the Mewtaph and cry for Charles to attack as i rain arrows onto it

(if he doesn't)

I use my broadsword and use my Sandman perk to kill the Mewtaph (xdxd)

I just attempt to kill it
for the exp
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Join party,
Accept broadsword
Attack!
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:54 am

In post 552, Charles510 wrote:Join party,
Accept broadsword
Attack!
yay :3
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:55 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I thank the captain for the gear, and then go to my new squad, Doing what they ask me to do
Im a dog that quacks
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I greet Hellfire Missile and defend myself against any possible attack by Mewtaph.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I tell the priest: we spent most of our money on the gem to get here, would you be able o offer us any aid? Or is there anything we can do for you to earn your assistance?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:35 am

Post by ConManMick »

I... I'll take the view others' information... I circle overhead with the flag at half-mast, and I sing "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda" solemnly, in memory of my dearly departed dragon friend.
Can I use the ability to find out about what other players are doing?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ask somebody how many guards Chaystone has.

Send a message to Bariene informing them of our status as an independent nation and inquire about an alliance with them. Ask somebody nearby to inform me of Bariene's customs and culture.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMewtaph is now dead

Hellfire Missile wrote:I toss my broadsword to Charles (if he accepts)

(If he accepts:)

I open fire on the Mewtaph and cry for Charles to attack as i rain arrows onto it

(if he doesn't)

I use my broadsword and use my Sandman perk to kill the Mewtaph (xdxd)

I just attempt to kill it
for the exp
Hellfire Missile wrote:
Accept broadsword
Attack!
yay :3
ResultYou toss your broadsword at Charles510 who accepts and joins your party. MarioManiac4 greets you and you three approach the sleeping Mewtaph.

MarioManiac4 moves to defend himself as you rain arrows on Mewtaph, Charles510 approaches with the broadsword.

Several of your arrows hit Mewtaph, one shot lands in his spine. Charles510 chops Mewtaph's neck and he bleeds out and dies. When Charles510 chops Mewtaph's neck, one of the arrows raining from above hits Charles510 in the shoulder.

When Mewtaph dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level one! You gained the transmutation ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

Accept broadsword
Attack!
ResultHellfire Missile toss his broadsword at you. You accept and joins his party. MarioManiac4 greets Hellfire Missile and you three approach the sleeping Mewtaph.

MarioManiac4 moves to defend himself as Hellfire Missile rains arrows on Mewtaph, you approach with the broadsword.

Several of Hellfire Missile's arrows hit Mewtaph, one shot lands in his spine. You chop Mewtaph's neck and he bleeds out and dies. When you chop Mewtaph's neck, one of the arrows raining from above hits you in the shoulder, dealing damage.

When Mewtaph dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

In post 554, WhemeStar wrote:I thank the captain for the gear, and then go to my new squad, Doing what they ask me to do
ResultYou walk over to your new squad. They look much more prepared and ready to fight. Your new squad leader says, "Alright soldiers, your new armor has sharing gauntlents so we can all go into the portal with just one gem. Time to line up and go in."

You see your squad and another squad march into the portal. On the other side, you see a small town, a new zone pop-up and the base of a sky river inside. Your squad leader tells you to go in so you do and are jetted all the way to a brownish orange translucence barrier.

The squad leader says, "This is the border of the Leafwater zone, we can either go left or right around the perimeter to look for a way in," the squad leader looks at you, "which way should we go?"

Enter Action: _____________
In post 555, MarioManiac4 wrote:I greet Hellfire Missile and defend myself against any possible attack by Mewtaph.
ResultYou see Hellfire Missile toss his broadsword at Charles510. Charles510 accepts and joins his party. You greet Hellfire Missile and you three approach the sleeping Mewtaph.

You move to defend yourself as Hellfire Missile rains arrows on Mewtaph, Charles510 approachs with the broadsword.

Several of Hellfire Missile's arrows hit Mewtaph, one shot lands in his spine. Charles510 chops Mewtaph's neck and he bleeds out and dies. When Charles510 chop Mewtaph's neck, one of the arrows raining from above hits Charles510 in the shoulder.

In post 556, Cerberus v666 wrote:I tell the priest: we spent most of our money on the gem to get here, would you be able o offer us any aid? Or is there anything we can do for you to earn your assistance?
ResultThe priest pauses for a moment and then says, "I have some books I need delivered to the Ilanfest worship hall, I'll give you a gem for free to get there, the priest at the other hall will most likely be able to pay you enough to get to where you need from there, does that sound ok?"

Enter Action: _________________
In post 557, ConManMick wrote:I... I'll take the view others' information... I circle overhead with the flag at half-mast, and I sing "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda" solemnly, in memory of my dearly departed dragon friend.
Can I use the ability to find out about what other players are doing?
ResultYour vision shimmers and you blink. You look around and are able to see the health bars of everyone around you.

You circle overhead and move your flag to half mast and sing your song.

Below you see a guy move over to sit by the dragon and stare at a glowing purple rock then pass out, you see his health bar is at 100/100.

You then review that your power is summoning and you gained summon background energy which you wonder if that will allow you to see how other players are doing.

In post 558, Aronis wrote:Ask somebody how many guards Chaystone has.

Send a message to Bariene informing them of our status as an independent nation and inquire about an alliance with them. Ask somebody nearby to inform me of Bariene's customs and culture.
ResultYou see the captian come back and say, "We have 27 guards in Leafwater total, we were able to get five outsiders to join our fighting force."

When you ask about Bariene, your servent says, "I'll lead you to the administartor room where you may talk with them."

While you walk there, you ask about the customs and culture and the servant says, "Bariene is not so different from Chaystone, bit more relaxed and open sort of people, they like Chaystone, no longer speak any other language than English though they fully switched to English after Chaystone did so they have a slight accent of you look for it. They also are more religious than your average Chastonian."

When the servant finishes their speech, you arrive at the administrator room, "Just type which nation you want to get in touch with," The servant informs you.

You enter the room and imput Contact: Bariene

The screen shows a room that looks just like the one you are on except for the fact that the colors are a muddy brown. You see an older female elf in elegant robes appear and say, "Greetings, new leader Aronis of Leafwater! I am Kiean of Bariene, what do you wish to speak about?"

You inform the woman of your status and inquire of an alliance about them. Kiean responds, "This is quite wonderful, I was just about to contact you to make the same offer of alliance. We accept full heartedly!

Now Chaystone recently took a border zone from us so our soldiers are ready to bring payback. If you could transfer some Leafwater transport gems to us, we'll be about to send 50 soldiers at this time to help defend your nation since Chaystone is no doubt mounting a counter strike as we speak."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I shrug and join Hellfire Missile + Charles in the great war for justice.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'll say "We'll deliver those books, and we won't even stop to read 'em!"
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:34 am

Post by ConManMick »

Can I float down to the dragon and try to summon life energy to restore it? If I sense this will kill me I'll stop. I'd also like to see if the guy is ok
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:38 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Left is the way to go
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Ask for more information from the vampire's husband
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Charles510 »

Ouch!
Choose experience bar.
I pull the arrow out of my shoulder and attempt to heal myself by morphing my wound back to normal.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 am

SHIT MEWTAPH
IM SOWWRY

but i leveled up so i guess it was worth it

If exp bar means i level up faster
And Energy Bar means more energy
i want energy
or wait
Which ever one helps with me being an archer (Anna can you pick for me?)
I hate that i don't know this before hand
Anna can you compile a list of everyone's stats and what the Health, Energy, and Exp Bars mean?

I loot Mewtaph (sowwy) and look for more things to kill
If i don't see anything to kill I look around, if i see something interesting i follow it, dragging my party behind me (if they accept)
and i help Charles heal?
can i move and heal?
If i can't i'd rather move

(I also love the fact that my party has no regrets about the person we've just killed)
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 1:21 am

can i use mentats to level up faster
orange mentats are also fun
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:21 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Health bar - you can see your own health
Energy bar - you can see your energy
Exp bar - see how much Exp you have
Im a dog that quacks
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 561, Shaziro wrote:I'll say "We'll deliver those books, and we won't even stop to read 'em!"
I nod vigorously!
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 560, MarioManiac4 wrote:I shrug and join Hellfire Missile + Charles in the great war for justice.
ResultYou shrug and make your way to Hellfire Missile and Charles510. You see Hellfire Missile loot Mewtaph's corpus and you see Charles510 pull out the arrow out his shoulder and you see his skin form large waves that crash onto the wound, healing it.

There is a bright glowing flash of light in the distance and you also hear several people moving around in the same area. Hellfire Missile grabs your arm and drags you both towards the source of the flash of light.

Enter Action: __________________
In post 561, Shaziro wrote:I'll say "We'll deliver those books, and we won't even stop to read 'em!"
ResultThe priest says, "Great," they go back to get the books then comes back with a box. "Here are the box of books, safe travles." They take out a bright green gem and hands it to you.

Cerberus v666 nods.

In post 562, ConManMick wrote:Can I float down to the dragon and try to summon life energy to restore it? If I sense this will kill me I'll stop. I'd also like to see if the guy is ok
ResultYou float down to the dragon and start summoning energy, you feel the energy channel from yourself to the front half of the dragon, you see the dragon start to glow.

You feel your energy and even some of your health drain away. You then see the dragon turn a stark glowing white then you see an explosion of energy and you are knocked off your hoverboard which disentagrates and is absorbed by the explosion.

When the light fades, you see that the dragon and the guy sleeping next to the dragon had merged, the guys upper half is now that of the dragon, the lower half is the same as it was before.

You see their health bar is 50/100 and that they are still sleeping. You see that the guy is larger than he was before but smaller than the dragon was.

You see several people in suits of armor on the other side of the salmon colored translucent barrier stare in shock at what happened.

Your health is now 50/100

In post 563, WhemeStar wrote:Left is the way to go
Result"Alright, let's move out" your squad leader says and your squad and the other squad both split up and travel around the perimeter.

You see Leafwater town not too far away from the barrier on the other side.

Your squad approaches a body off water. One squad member steps forward and holds thier hands fowards. You see some water move up and form a large bubble of air on each squad member including yourself.

Another task member then steps forward and moves the water so it takes the squad members under and jets them under the water. You pass into a new zone.

One squad member shouts "Stop, I think I see a way in." the jet stops right next to the border.

"I see a rock that was split in half, we could use the half on our side to create a mini portal to the other side, Rejina, make a space of air around this rock, we'll make the portal and you'll have to quickly use your power before the water makes the portal go out, understood?"

Rejina nods their head and they proceed with this task.

As soon as they are done and the portal is made, the squad leader's white card flashes and when they touch it with a glowing finger, their eyes widen in shock.

In post 564, Cheery Dog wrote:Ask for more information from the vampire's husband
ResultMy wife is a researcher and got a sample of vampire blood and was trying to work on a plage to kill them all. Something went wrong and she contracted the vampirism. My mother was her co-worker so she was the first to die, I barly managed to escape the lab myself. Right now she would probably still be there but you have to be very careful, if she bites you, you could turn into a vampire. The lab is just a block west from here! She has to be dealt with quickly!"

Your energy is now 100/100

In post 565, Charles510 wrote:Ouch!
Choose experience bar.
I pull the arrow out of my shoulder and attempt to heal myself by morphing my wound back to normal.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Charles510 written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at
the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8.

You pull the arrow out then feel something deep inside of you click into place.

You feel your energy gather in your skin as you see your skin take on a water like texture and form waves that crash onto your wound. When your skin settles, you see that you are healed.

You shrug and make your way to Hellfire Missile and Charles510. You see Hellfire Missile loot Mewtaph's corpus and you see Charles510 pull out the arrow out his shoulder and you see his skin form large waves that crash onto the wound, healing it.

There is a bright glowing flash of light in the distance and you also hear several people moving around in the same area. Hellfire Missile grabs MarioManiac4's arm and drags him towards the sorce of the flash of light.

In post 566, Hellfire Missile wrote:SHIT MEWTAPH
IM SOWWRY

but i leveled up so i guess it was worth it

If exp bar means i level up faster
And Energy Bar means more energy
i want energy
or wait
Which ever one helps with me being an archer (Anna can you pick for me?)
I hate that i don't know this before hand
Anna can you compile a list of everyone's stats and what the Health, Energy, and Exp Bars mean?

I loot Mewtaph (sowwy) and look for more things to kill
If i don't see anything to kill I look around, if i see something interesting i follow it, dragging my party behind me (if they accept)
and i help Charles heal?
can i move and heal?
If i can't i'd rather move

(I also love the fact that my party has no regrets about the person we've just killed)
In post 567, Hellfire Missile wrote:can i use mentats to level up faster
orange mentats are also fun
ResultThe information about who accecpted which level upgrade is =25804]here. You can also try out things and see if it will work.
You pull the arrow out then feel something deep inside of you click into place.

You loot Mewtaph and obtain a set of starting clothing and a ten coin.

You look around for something to kill. In the distance, you hear the sound of movement. In that same direction, you see a bright glowing flash of light.

You grab MarioManiac4's arm and drags him towards the source of the flash of light. You see that Charles510 is fully healed already.

Cerberus v666 wrote:
I nod vigorously!
we won't even stop to read 'em!"[/quote]
ResultThe priest says, "Great," they go back to get the books then comes back with a box. "Here are the box of books, safe travles." They take out a bright green gem and hands it to Shaziro.

You nod.

Also RadiantCowbells is amazing
Last edited by Annadog40 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is my life now

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:36 am

Post by ConManMick »

uhh... is his body proportional? Have I created a dragonborn, or does this guy have the upper body of a full grown dragon and then comparatively small legs?
Spoiler: Like This?

I dust myself off, and try to rouse my new companion. I'll also summon some more refreshments for myself, my companion, and the waiting guards.
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm gonna heft up that box and get to deliverin'!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 572, Shaziro wrote:I'm gonna heft up that box and get to deliverin'!
I follow, bringing FB along by whatever means necessary.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Firebringer »

I follow along
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”