Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

I've been trying to articulate my SR on Almost50 for a good half hour now but I think I can do it easily with one question - have you been keeping tabs on this game really hard?

and I mean like you said you have strong TRs, can you give a general number of how many people that is, if not specific?

P-Edit; yeah the chances of this NOT being multi-ball is 0
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Mm. How do you know so much about the setup of the previous game? I thought Fa had asked people to not claim anything etc. I'm confused where your knowledge of the last game came from. As far as I know, all we knew was one of the scum teams details, and nothing beyond that for the anti-town roles.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3726, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mm. How do you know so much about the setup of the previous game? I thought Fa had asked people to not claim anything etc. I'm confused where your knowledge of the last game came from. As far as I know, all we knew was one of the scum teams details, and nothing beyond that for the anti-town roles.
This is directed at A50. I don't think anything is AI there, except maybe his inexplicable ignorance of this games likelihood of being multiball, but all that original game info is quote surprising to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3717, Cerberus v666 wrote:First of all, she's not a mason? Nor is her she "verifiable" in any way. The mechanical things don't actually apply in any sense. Even if fhey did, what prompted you to start talking about her again if you've decided that her behaviors you find suspicious were NAI due to the mechaniCal claim? For that matter, how does someone whose behaviors you are expressly suspicious of end up as one of your top town reads in the first place? The mechanical argument holds no water. How is her claim nonsensical as scum? I said earlier that it's a very good claim in multiball because it allows her to actively be loud and participate while suggesting that if the other team shoots her for drawing too much attention they'll confirm a bunch of people as town. Basically, your reasoning on the mechanics and how that interacts with her play doesn't make sense, and the position you ended up at with these thoughts doesn't make sense, and coming back town the idea that she lacks her town fire when you already decided that didn't matter doesn't make sense.
Yup. I am a mason in terms of you calling it a 1-way mason. I recruit my mason partners at night. They're the list. We just don't have a PT yet. That's why I want them to say hi to me. So we would have been. I'm pretty much a one way mason that doesn't know who she's masoning. I don't have absolute proof those slots are in the game. (Hence why I'm not including my flavor although it may be on the list.) Your stubbornness in this regard is baffling.

So either, we can waste time and I start looking for a katana, or you can accept this Cerb.

Let's talk about who is scum. k?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

@smith:

That's not as specific as you take it to be. There COULD be more than one SK, and thus controlling 50% of the votes doesn't prevent THEM (or rather "either of them" to still pursue there win-con). That's why I mentioned the very first version I played in, as there were THREE different SKs.

Actually, there were 2 plus Vicious. Mafia killed with guns, Vicious with a katana, Maria Murdoch with a syrup that turned people to apes before they dies, and Vincent killed with a knife (standard SK).

Here we have the explosives/chemical flavour, so it could be the Space Cowboys (or whatever that terrorist group was named) or the Teddy bomber. Waiting to see if there is someone changing into an ape before they're dead.

But even assuming it is confirmed MB (as in TWO GROUPS of scum) then we probably need to flip one of the other group to start making connections, and everyone on Sly's wagon is still a suspect by definition (unless cleared by other means, that is).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually A50 that's not a bad idea, lynching on the Sly wagon
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3725, Hiraki wrote:can you give a general number of how many people that is, if not specific?
Seven. But I'm not telling whom they are.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3726, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mm. How do you know so much about the setup of the previous game? I thought Fa had asked people to not claim anything etc. I'm confused where your knowledge of the last game came from. As far as I know, all we knew was one of the scum teams details, and nothing beyond that for the anti-town roles.
I was a spectator and was given access to all PTs in that game. She specifically told me NOT to play in that first game because I knew too much about the setup already having played with her in the original version.

However, I joined this one since that game was cancelled midway and a lot has been exposed about the roles anyway, so considering the tweaks she added to this version I'm on equal foot with those who played in it or those who spectated it with enough interest.

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Perhaps you should call your role what it is and then there wouldn't be any need for discussion? You're an informed town neighborizer, with the caveat that you can only neighborize certain individuals(based on what you just said).

At least, that's what your claiming. If town, it's also plausible you're simply a neighborizer who is utilizing flavor knowledge to increase the likelihood of creating what is functionally a masonry from your perspective. If scum, you could just be a neighborizer attempting to flush out likely PRs.

My insistence on using the word mason way back in that first game together was the result of ignorance as to how else to describe it(+how my role pm described the role)...you know better than I did back then, and you should stop attempting to sway public opinion in your favor by repeating the word mason as though it were an accurate to describe your role.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3730, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually A50 that's not a bad idea, lynching on the Sly wagon
We should lynch off it. Red scum are unlikely to bus. Thus, we'd be more likely to hit town or non-Red scum on that wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3733, Cerberus v666 wrote:Perhaps you should call your role what it is and then there wouldn't be any need for discussion? You're an informed town neighborizer, with the caveat that you can only neighborize certain individuals(based on what you just said).

At least, that's what your claiming. If town, it's also plausible you're simply a neighborizer who is utilizing flavor knowledge to increase the likelihood of creating what is functionally a masonry from your perspective. If scum, you could just be a neighborizer attempting to flush out likely PRs.

My insistence on using the word mason way back in that first game together was the result of ignorance as to how else to describe it(+how my role pm described the role)...you know better than I did back then, and you should stop attempting to sway public opinion in your favor by repeating the word mason as though it were an accurate to describe your role.
My insistance on using the word mason is from my role. I said confirmed town numerous times. Part of my role is that I'm a masonizer with flavor. I said it all in my first post even using the word informed Cerb.

I have not seen a single episode of Cowboy Bebop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3734, Titus wrote:
In post 3730, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually A50 that's not a bad idea, lynching on the Sly wagon
We should lynch off it. Red scum are unlikely to bus. Thus, we'd be more likely to hit town or non-Red scum on that wagon.
You don't get it
I want to lynch "blue" scum today (I am just saying blue since it's the logical conclusion) so we can form associations.
My next post will display my preferred lynches for today.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
You don't get it
I want to lynch "blue" scum today (I am just saying blue since it's the logical conclusion) so we can form associations.
My next post will display my preferred lynches for today.
And there's no way to tell which from which. Yet, scum as a whole would be more likely to be off the wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

^ better to fully remove a source of kills than to wound both. I'm mot sure I agree that they were unlikely to bus, but losing their gf mid day probably messed with things a bit. Probablya lot of value to be gained in seeing how people's perspectives on sly shifted(not their perspectives on gamma!) after the vig shot happened.

Pedit: let's clarify this. You can't call yourself a masonizer AND claim that the confirmation is one way. That doesn't work. Masonries are mutually confirmed. Without that, they're just hoods, and you're just a neighborizer.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I disagree that scum as a whole are more likely to be off the wagon. That depends entirely on the play style of the blue team. There were no other options for lynch other than sly, so it's possible they didn't feel the need to vote, but it's not more likely than they chose to hop on.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3738, Cerberus v666 wrote:
^ better to fully remove a source of kills than to wound both. I'm mot sure I agree that they were unlikely to bus, but losing their gf mid day probably messed with things a bit. Probablya lot of value to be gained in seeing how people's perspectives on sly shifted(not their perspectives on gamma!) after the vig shot happened.

Pedit: let's clarify this. You can't call yourself a masonizer AND claim that the confirmation is one way. That doesn't work. Masonries are mutually confirmed. Without that, they're just hoods, and you're just a neighborizer.
No. I'm a one-way masonizer. My masonizer only works on those flavors I know and is literally called a masonizer. So I can use the terms the mod gives me. Can you not be interested in telling me HOW to play my role as opposed to just actually scumhunting? k thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Socrates, Master Vampire, Not Fury, RachMarie, Scott and Ramona, rb, Ramcius, Cerberus v666, Siblings Quarrel, TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Tywin Lannister, Davesaz, Almost50, Not Chara, Chairman Doggo, Gorkington
Eliminating the flipped Town:
Socrates, Master Vampire, Not Fury, RachMarie, Scott and Ramona, rb, Ramcius, Cerberus v666, TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Tywin Lannister, Davesaz, Almost50, Not Chara, Gorkington
Eliminating people I hard read as Town:
Socrates, Master Vampire, RachMarie, TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Tywin Lannister, Davesaz, Almost50, Not Chara
Organizing this in order of who I want to lynch, top being most wanted lynch
Tywin
Socrates/Master Vampire
NC
Davesaz (I kinda doubt he's scum due to visiting the nightkill, could be scum opposite the ones who killed SQ)
Rach/Gin
A50 (I highly doubt he'd execute that move unless he didn't realize I'd go this far)
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3741, Gamma Emerald wrote:Socrates, Master Vampire, Not Fury, RachMarie, Scott and Ramona, rb, Ramcius, Cerberus v666, Siblings Quarrel, TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Tywin Lannister, Davesaz, Almost50, Not Chara, Chairman Doggo, Gorkington
Eliminating the flipped Town:
Socrates, Master Vampire, Not Fury, RachMarie, Scott and Ramona, rb, Ramcius, Cerberus v666, TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Tywin Lannister, Davesaz, Almost50, Not Chara, Gorkington
Eliminating people I hard read as Town:
Socrates, Master Vampire, RachMarie, TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Tywin Lannister, Davesaz, Almost50, Not Chara
Organizing this in order of who I want to lynch, top being most wanted lynch
Tywin
Socrates/Master Vampire
NC
Davesaz (I kinda doubt he's scum due to visiting the nightkill, could be scum opposite the ones who killed SQ)
Rach/Gin
A50 (I highly doubt he'd execute that move unless he didn't realize I'd go this far)
Great. Gamma, the more your obsessed with lynching ON the Sly wagon, the more you tell me you're scum and your partners are OFF the wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Titus take off the tinfoil hat pls
<Embrace The Void>

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Naw, this is more fun. I'd rather have you accurately express what your claiming to be able to do so we can evaluate it.

Plus...what makes you think I'm mot scumhunting here? Pretty sure my doubt of you is quite evident. Backing you into a corner and forcing you to clearly define your role while also pointing out your manipulative verbiage only helps me sort you, and get you lynched if I decide I've reached a high enough degree of certainty that you're scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3743, Gamma Emerald wrote:Titus take off the tinfoil hat pls
Why shouldn't I have it on? This is multiball. Giving each team a dayvig or just a vig would increase the KPN.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Titus: why does gamma have to be groupscum? As opposed to an SK as I suggested yesterday.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3744, Cerberus v666 wrote:Naw, this is more fun. I'd rather have you accurately express what your claiming to be able to do so we can evaluate it.

Plus...what makes you think I'm mot scumhunting here? Pretty sure my doubt of you is quite evident. Backing you into a corner and forcing you to clearly define your role while also pointing out your manipulative verbiage only helps me sort you, and get you lynched if I decide I've reached a high enough degree of certainty that you're scum.
Because nothing here actually determines alignment. I've said what I say. I've left myself open to your lie detector. I could even say my role is _________ Masonizer or Masonizer __________ for you to lie detect.

It's not "manipulative" to get the information out there for everyone to know. The fact you keep spamming this non-sense as opposed to looking for scum is frankly annoying and you know better. You can just make me say what you want and lie detect it and we move on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3746, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Titus: why does gamma have to be groupscum? As opposed to an SK as I suggested yesterday.
The amount of deaths, flavor analysis gathered from the wiki, etc.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I'd rather not waste my lie detect on you, or make it so clear that I'm definitely going to use it on you.

Eh. There are multiple potential SKs in the series?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”