Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you tell me how that is "suspecting Tywin"?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Drixx: I'm not even bothering to keep up. Every time I read I red what's on the current page snd maybe the one prior or if I need context, and then look for my is to see the last time I posted and see if anyone said anything they want me to respond to.

Too much shiz going on, not worth it until the herd is thinned as it were. Kinda shitty I have the role I do to be honest, since I'm going to have to read today in its entirety once night comes. :(

@Maria: you're still not understanding me. Let's say you're tywin. You know someone in the game has had a tactic used on them before. Is your first instinct as scum to target that particular person with the same tactic? Do you think Tywin simply doesn't realize that you'll be especially alert to that sort of thing since it happened to you?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3949, mhsmith0 wrote:If you disagree, tell me why they fuck they were constantly talking to/about Tywin at EOD
Alright
I still suspect Tywin but I can give him a pass for today
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3951, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Drixx: I'm not even bothering to keep up. Every time I read I red what's on the current page snd maybe the one prior or if I need context, and then look for my is to see the last time I posted and see if anyone said anything they want me to respond to.

Too much shiz going on, not worth it until the herd is thinned as it were. Kinda shitty I have the role I do to be honest, since I'm going to have to read today in its entirety once night comes. :(

@Maria: you're still not understanding me. Let's say you're tywin. You know someone in the game has had a tactic used on them before. Is your first instinct as scum to target that particular person with the same tactic? Do you think Tywin simply doesn't realize that you'll be especially alert to that sort of thing since it happened to you?
Hm that's a good point part of me wants to say "he forgot" but that could be me being stubborn.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3946, Titus wrote:
In post 3939, Drixx wrote:I'm behind most of the day, and I shouldn't be on anyone's any list at the moment, unless it's someone very stubborn who has never played with me and has no idea that activity is really meaningless when it comes to me (or scum pretending to be stubborn). I'm trying to catch up and keep up at the same time. The number of posts is... a lot.
Are you that clueless on what I am saying?

I'm referring to my list of conftown flavor clears. Basically is your flavor name in my first post in any way or your flavor is Jet Black.
I don't see anything that obviously matches me. And yes, I was clueless to what you were asking me.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3949, mhsmith0 wrote:If you disagree, tell me why they fuck they were constantly talking to/about Tywin at EOD
Because they were trying to figure them out.

Tywin isnt today's lynch, but I can't take this as a 100% town clear.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3951, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Drixx: I'm not even bothering to keep up. Every time I read I red what's on the current page snd maybe the one prior or if I need context, and then look for my is to see the last time I posted and see if anyone said anything they want me to respond to.

You had less difficultly in SU2 and that went faster?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3954, Drixx wrote:
In post 3939, Drixx wrote:I'm behind most of the day, and I shouldn't be on anyone's any list at the moment, unless it's someone very stubborn who has never played with me and has no idea that activity is really meaningless when it comes to me (or scum pretending to be stubborn). I'm trying to catch up and keep up at the same time. The number of posts is... a lot.

I'm referring to my list of conftown flavor clears. Basically is your flavor name in my first post in any way or your flavor is Jet Black.
I don't see anything that obviously matches me. And yes, I was clueless to what you were asking me.
So you're not Ein, Ed, Jet Black, or Mr. Spiegel? That's my conftown list (that's not already dead).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, so there's a lot to read here and I haven't had a chance yet. I'll catch up on D2 at least!

I doubt scum bussed after having already list a member, so those who pushed the wagon are unlikely to be scum imo.
Who were the pivotal people on that lybch?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:26 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3958, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so there's a lot to read here and I haven't had a chance yet. I'll catch up on D2 at least!

I doubt scum bussed after having already list a member, so those who pushed the wagon are unlikely to be scum imo.
Do you think it clears people from being any scum team or just the one that has flipped so far?
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3956, Titus wrote:

You had less difficultly in SU2 and that went faster?
I didn't say I couldn't keep up. I could. I said I'm not bothering to keep up. Plus, I was scum in SU2. That makes things a lot more interesting to me.

@Maria: you can't have it both ways. If he forgot, then you can't suggest that his prior knowledge led him to make that play because he believes it will work on you.

@all: Does Maria usually think things through?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3959, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 3958, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so there's a lot to read here and I haven't had a chance yet. I'll catch up on D2 at least!

Do you think it clears people from being any scum team or just the one that has flipped so far?
Is this confirmed multiball or...? Why assume so without a second team flipping?

That said, if there is a 2nd team, obviously they are now cleared of being on it, just of being cohorts to the flipped one.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3957, Titus wrote:
In post 3954, Drixx wrote:

So you're not Ein, Ed, Jet Black, or Mr. Spiegel? That's my conftown list (that's not already dead).
None of those are my flavor name.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Think again: game is multiball.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maria does do stupid things, like her fakeclaim in NY199
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 am

Post by MariaR »

WTF that fake claim was great :(
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3961, Aristophanes wrote:Is this confirmed multiball or...? Why assume so without a second team flipping?
Scum flip:
In post 3083, Firebringer wrote:You will win if the red dragon syndicate controls 50% of the votes or more
and no other type of scum (Enemy of Town) are alive
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:36 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

@Ari: Why did you NOT pick that up? Did you not bother to look at the flipped scum PM? Have you bypassed discussion about multiball that has happened on and off?
Show
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3963, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Think again: game is multiball.
Well shit.

I didn't see that in the OP. How do we know that?

Ninja'd
Ahhh
I didn't see that!

Well there goes my theory :(
- Jingle
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3965, MariaR wrote:WTF that fake claim was great :(
Except you got CCed and lynched
<Embrace The Void>

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Technically that doesn't prove it, but based on the last games setup, the multiple kills when we had a claimed vig shoot during the day, and the fact that the flavor of the explosive/bio kill fits in with an actual group, makes it likely.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3967, mhsmith0 wrote:@Ari: Why did you NOT pick that up? Did you not bother to look at the flipped scum PM? Have you bypassed discussion about multiball that has happened on and off?
I've read almost nothing and have to read D2 at least. I saw the scumflips in the OP but I haven't gone to look for the PMs.

I had hoped I was on to something here!
- Jingle
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3965, MariaR wrote:WTF that fake claim was great :(
Except you got CCed and lynched
I didn't get cc'd! :c The doc thing wasn't why I got lynched ;~:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 3936, Vaxkiller wrote:mhsmith is over explaining,

@mariar, probs not, your at like L8 or something crazy high, unless you feel its necessary, im not going to stop you.
You sure this can't have rope Titus?

I feel the scum radiating off of Vax. Trying to bait someone into an unnecessary claim.

--Math

Like I really Vax or PV. mhsmith0 is compromise territory.
A hydra of Narna and MathBlade!!
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Insomniacs »

To lynch Tywinn.

--Math

Thanks for the reminder to go through SQ's ISO.
A hydra of Narna and MathBlade!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”