Micro 708: H4rdcore Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 677, MathBlade wrote:Again you're using flipful mafia rules, in a flipless game. Where if you actually bothered to address my question and answer it you would have said ZZX from your POV is scum based on where your vote is.

Any player who is categorically proven wrong yet doesn't change their reads or provide analysis into doing so is scum.

Infinity is scum for being off both wagons and sheeping/working with ZZX despite calling him a scumread. This makes LaLight Town by that virtue alone. I still notice you say I didn't give reasons when this is literally what I said above too.

You are scum when despite being shown ZZX is a scum pocket and despite being shown evidence you were wrong somewhere before in prior days you keep trucking along as if nothing changed. You attack Infinity yet never Vote him and yet you say Duppin was likely town and so then defending Town would not be stupid.

Join me on Infinity or scum claim more. Your choice.
Minus the points against me in this posts, I really like this. You can be Town. Bringing in new shit to analyze is usually a Townie behavior.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 698, Infinity 324 wrote:Unflipped associations have a pretty high chance of being wrong given that games are balanced around random lynches.
Ubflipped associations is the entirety of flipless mafia.

We have no "proof" of anything except one or more of Not Mafia and duppin are Town.

Everything else is based on unflipped associations. Stop saying that shit in flipless.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 701, MathBlade wrote:
In post 698, Infinity 324 wrote:Unflipped associations have a pretty high chance of being wrong given that games are balanced around random lynches.

We have no "proof" of anything except one or more of Not Mafia and duppin are Town.

Everything else is based on unflipped associations. Stop saying that shit in flipless.
Nope. You just don't use associations.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 700, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 677, MathBlade wrote:Again you're using flipful mafia rules, in a flipless game. Where if you actually bothered to address my question and answer it you would have said ZZX from your POV is scum based on where your vote is.

Any player who is categorically proven wrong yet doesn't change their reads or provide analysis into doing so is scum.

Infinity is scum for being off both wagons and sheeping/working with ZZX despite calling him a scumread. This makes LaLight Town by that virtue alone. I still notice you say I didn't give reasons when this is literally what I said above too.

You are scum when despite being shown ZZX is a scum pocket and despite being shown evidence you were wrong somewhere before in prior days you keep trucking along as if nothing changed. You attack Infinity yet never Vote him and yet you say Duppin was likely town and so then defending Town would not be stupid.

Minus the points against me in this posts, I really like this. You can be Town. Bringing in new shit to analyze is usually a Townie behavior.
If you really like it you'd quit voting LaLight/ZZX and join me on infinity.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 702, Infinity 324 wrote:

Then you literally have no reason to scumread anyone.

Even the objective fact ZZX hammered is an association because you are assuming associations about ZZX if you wish to use that to scumread him. Any scumread and reasons in flipless is rooted in associations. I am just transparent about it. It takes a different type of play in flipless.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 am

In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 684, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 679, MathBlade wrote:
In post 675, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 664, MathBlade wrote:
In post 451, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 450, Infinity 324 wrote:Why am I scum :/
Because your analysis is off and you fight against the duppin wagon.
You are likely scum with Infinity based on this post here.
That's an association read which shouldn't be done in a flipless game. I hardly even do flip analysis in a normal game, how you gunna do it in a flipless game?
Association should be done even more so in a flipless game.

In a flipless game you see who says what and doesn't back it up.

Flipless is all about the associations. Otherwise there is zilch Togo on.
OK, you clearly see things the complete opposite way that I do regarding flipless games. The way I see it is all we have is whether someone does things that are Scummy to and in itself - associations mean zilch because we don't know what lynches are correct or not correct with any kind of certainty at all. Your argument HAS to regress to what my argument is because otherwise you wouldn't be able to make associations - because the initial association read is based on how Townie or Scummy a player played that was lynched. Like you are dumb for not getting this. Get on my level.
Calling me dumb is not a way to convince me my assessment is wrong.

You are categorically refusing to answer who is Town of Not_Mafia and Duppin. One or more HAVE to be Town. And then from that basing your reads. Instead you are acting as if that never happened.

Instead you call me stupid when I directly refuse your reason ZZX should be lynched namely the hammer.

I am not going to "Get on your level" because that requires disregarding your shitty play implying there would be a day three then your bullshit attack on infinity for defending someone you townread Duppin.
Bro, we don't have any clues as to which one of ZZZX or NM or both are Town. We only know that at least one has to be. That said, I now see you point on reading associations based on narrowing down who is Town based on flips. I just thing its impossible to tell if Scum have any idea what they are doing at all. Maybe I am biased because I am so good at distancing, but I figure if I can create not ties to my buddies, then other people can do it too. We will never know for certain which flips are what and that's my real point.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 704, MathBlade wrote:
In post 702, Infinity 324 wrote:

Then you literally have no reason to scumread anyone.

Even the objective fact ZZX hammered is an association because you are assuming associations about ZZX if you wish to use that to scumread him. Any scumread and reasons in flipless is rooted in associations. I am just transparent about it. It takes a different type of play in flipless.
Whatever your definition of association is, you should not be assuming people's alignments for your reads in flipless.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 am

In post 703, MathBlade wrote:
In post 700, LicketyQuickety wrote:

If you really like it you'd quit voting LaLight/ZZX and join me on infinity.
Again with the "You would do X as Town" argument that is completely falsifiable unless its literally the ONLY possibility, which its not.

Alright, tho, I will join you on Infinity because I want to work with Town and I have been Scum reading Infinity for a while now anyways.

VOTE: Infinity

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 705, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 684, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 679, MathBlade wrote:
In post 675, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 664, MathBlade wrote:
In post 451, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 450, Infinity 324 wrote:Why am I scum :/
Because your analysis is off and you fight against the duppin wagon.
You are likely scum with Infinity based on this post here.
That's an association read which shouldn't be done in a flipless game. I hardly even do flip analysis in a normal game, how you gunna do it in a flipless game?
Association should be done even more so in a flipless game.

In a flipless game you see who says what and doesn't back it up.

Flipless is all about the associations. Otherwise there is zilch Togo on.
OK, you clearly see things the complete opposite way that I do regarding flipless games. The way I see it is all we have is whether someone does things that are Scummy to and in itself - associations mean zilch because we don't know what lynches are correct or not correct with any kind of certainty at all. Your argument HAS to regress to what my argument is because otherwise you wouldn't be able to make associations - because the initial association read is based on how Townie or Scummy a player played that was lynched. Like you are dumb for not getting this. Get on my level.
Calling me dumb is not a way to convince me my assessment is wrong.

You are categorically refusing to answer who is Town of Not_Mafia and Duppin. One or more HAVE to be Town. And then from that basing your reads. Instead you are acting as if that never happened.

Instead you call me stupid when I directly refuse your reason ZZX should be lynched namely the hammer.

I am not going to "Get on your level" because that requires disregarding your shitty play implying there would be a day three then your bullshit attack on infinity for defending someone you townread Duppin.
Bro, we don't have any clues as to which one of ZZZX or NM or both are Town. We only know that at least one has to be. That said, I now see you point on reading associations based on narrowing down who is Town based on flips. I just thing its impossible to tell if Scum have any idea what they are doing at all. Maybe I am biased because I am
so good at distancing,
but I figure if I can create not ties to
my buddies,
then other people can do it too. We will never know for certain which flips are what and that's my real point.
Stop using flipful thinking in flipless.
People aren't going to have 100% concrete proof this person is scum. You have to see who is evaluating and who isn't and if those pushes make sense or not. The "right"ness of the push isn't so much the question it is whether attempts to re-evaluate based in new information is.
Playing flipless takes a different mind set. There is no confirmed cop no anything like that in this vanilla game. Suggesting hard core things like "you can't be sure so you're wrong" is indicative of flipful thinking. Until you look at who could be teamed up together flipless will eat you alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

And we actually DO have clues.

Not_Mafia's ISO was naked. Due to the speed of the wagon Not Mafia was likely town.
Duppin based on their skimmed ISO is Town for the sheer number of words damn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am

In post 709, MathBlade wrote:And we actually DO have clues.

Not_Mafia's ISO was naked. Due to the speed of the wagon Not Mafia was likely town.
Effort =/= alignment

This applies to both flips.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

If the game continues on as I suspect it will we will have objective proof two of the three of NM,Duppin, and person lynched today hopefully LQ or Infinity would be Town. Possibly three.

However with conf Town in Alisae and myself (I know you all won't say conf because you haven't played flipless enough blah blah) very likely town Alisae and myself then we just form a town block and own this.

I hate Town blocks in flipful. In flipless they are awesome.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 710, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Effort =/= alignment

Oooh he finally speaks about Not Mafia and Duppin.

Tell me what are your reads on them :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 am

In post 712, MathBlade wrote:
In post 710, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Effort =/= alignment

Oooh he finally speaks about Not Mafia and Duppin.

Tell me what are your reads on them :)
NM was strictly a PL for me. There are some Townie undertones to his posts, but nothing that he couldn't theoretically fake.

Duppin I have already talked about why I Scum read him. He put a lot of effort into the game, but the whole time I felt something was just "off" about him. His content struck me as someone who just didn't want to get lynched rather that wanting to solve the game, which is a huge reason I Scum read him looking back. That said, if we are going use associations (which I still have a lot of reservations about) I don't think its likely ZZZX hammers duppin there if they are teamed.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:20 am

In post 711, MathBlade wrote:If the game continues on as I suspect it will we will have objective proof two of the three of NM,Duppin, and person lynched today hopefully LQ or Infinity would be Town. Possibly three.

However with conf Town in Alisae and myself (I know you all won't say conf because you haven't played flipless enough blah blah) very likely town Alisae and myself then we just form a town block and own this.

Yeah, you are going to have to explain how Alisae and yourself are cleared.

Along with this, please detail the games you have played that were flipless. I have played one fully flipless game and one or two games that were partial flips.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I agree ZZX and Duppin are not likely scum together. That would be dumb and while ZZX is a spam poster ZZX doesn't seem the type to make dumb plays.

This is why you scumread each person then. Gun to your head: which is Town and why? I don't want a summary of why you scumread them then. I want you to analyze and make a gut call which is Town and which is scum (if any).
GTKAS -- MathBlade
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am

In post 715, MathBlade wrote:Yes I agree ZZX and Duppin are not likely scum together. That would be dumb and while ZZX is a spam poster ZZX doesn't seem the type to make dumb plays.

This is why you scumread each person then. Gun to your head: which is Town and why? I don't want a summary of why you scumread them then. I want you to analyze and make a gut call which is Town and which is scum (if any).
Between who?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 714, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 711, MathBlade wrote:If the game continues on as I suspect it will we will have objective proof two of the three of NM,Duppin, and person lynched today hopefully LQ or Infinity would be Town. Possibly three.

Along with this, please detail the games you have played that were flipless. I have played one fully flipless game and one or two games that were partial flips.
They were mainly f2f games (and thus can't link sorry). In those games you specifically had to notice reasoning and if someone was applying a certain type of thinking to their words and votes. The only flipless game I have here is inception Mafia. While it was sort of flipless and not 100% flipless managed to stall until close to end game when the setup was broken.

The main examples on MafiaScum are complete mafia sweeps. Because people have an "expectation" there is one way to hunt.

Most of those games were vanilla but a few had PR roles and in those cases you actually mass claim right away which will never make sense to MS players.

Alisae and I are cleared because two wagons are on L-1.

There are only two scum.
Therefore we cannot be scum with both ZZX and LaLight. Fact.
If scum we would be convinced or interacting with those wagons to start to be convinced rather than our own in order to move to LyLO without a scum flip unless in Duppin/Not Mafia.

However for reasons explained those two are likely Town. Therefore we are Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 716, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 715, MathBlade wrote:Yes I agree ZZX and Duppin are not likely scum together. That would be dumb and while ZZX is a spam poster ZZX doesn't seem the type to make dumb plays.

Between who?
Not Mafia and Duppin.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 717, MathBlade wrote:two wagons are on L-1.
This is false
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 am

In post 717, MathBlade wrote:
In post 714, LicketyQuickety wrote:

They were mainly f2f games (and thus can't link sorry). In those games you specifically had to notice reasoning and if someone was applying a certain type of thinking to their words and votes. The only flipless game I have here is inception Mafia. While it was sort of flipless and not 100% flipless managed to stall until close to end game when the setup was broken.

The main examples on MafiaScum are complete mafia sweeps. Because people have an "expectation" there is one way to hunt.

Most of those games were vanilla but a few had PR roles and in those cases you actually mass claim right away which will never make sense to MS players.

Alisae and I are cleared because two wagons are on L-1.

There are only two scum.
Therefore we cannot be scum with both ZZX and LaLight. Fact.
If scum we would be convinced or interacting with those wagons to start to be convinced rather than our own in order to move to LyLO without a scum flip unless in Duppin/Not Mafia.

However for reasons explained those two are
likely
Town. Therefore we are Town.
You see what I did there?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:29 am

In post 718, MathBlade wrote:
In post 716, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Between who?
Not Mafia and Duppin.
I would say NM is prolly more likely to be Town.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64325

Fyi flipless game I recommend people look at.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am

@MathBlade, you are a lot better at this game than I remember from you.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 656, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3.2

LaLight (2) - Infinity 324, ZZZX
Infinity 324 (1) - moonbird
ZZZX (2) - LicketyQuickety, LaLight
LicketyQuickety (1) - Alisae

Not Voting - GuiltyLion

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-20 18:08:44)

I forgot to announce yesterday but 2 days has been added to the deadline due to replacement.
If the deadline runs out before I find the replacement, the deadline will be frozen.
Derp missed Guilty Lion.

Point taken. Fine Alisae myself and Guilty lion are not a team in anyway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”