Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4699, Randomnamechange wrote:if ou think this is scummy from ram read day one of Surreptitious. His play here is extremely similar (including the beetlejuicing which is the main reason he should be scumread here IMO)
@smith im in the middle of exams. I have a break coming up and will be more active then.
i'd say my play similar to my play in large 201 (till like page 64 or so, after i replaced out), Surreptitious wasn't similar, i cared for game, i was pushing my scumread to the point where i literally 1v1 Nero, and i wasn't beetlejuicing there, you guys were spamming during night my time and barely posting during day :D
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 2.09Titus (L-14): PeregrineV
PeregrineV (L-12): TheRealGin-N-Tonics, Not Fury, Insomniacs
mhsmith0 (L-14): Rb
Almost50 (L-14): Socrates
Randomidget (L-14): Hiraki
Tywin Lannister (L-14): Randomidget
ZZZX (L-14): Tywin Lannister
Not Fury (L-14): MariaR
Socrates (L-12): Ramcius, Not Chara, Almost50
Ramcius (L-13): Mhsmith0, Titus

Not Voting (13): Shiro, Drixx, ZZZX, Aristophanes, WhemeStar, RachMarie, Cerberus v666, Davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Vaxkiller, Gorkington, Scott and Ramona, Master Vampire

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-05-30 06:10:00)

Note: V/LA are: Shiro, Gamma Emerald, RachMarie, Aristophanes, Insomniacs
Hiraki has requested replacement
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4492, Tywin Lannister wrote:Can we lynch ZZZX already?

You guys go back and forth on players like PV, Ramcius, or NF, but ignore lurkers like ZZZX without even allowing discussion to foster. You just make excuses for him. Why?

PV probably is scum for so many to ignore him without cause. Same for people like randommidget, Socrates, etc. That being said, ZZZX getting a golden ticket by every player in this game practically assures it imo.

The worst ive seen anyone outside of gamma/a50 say about ZZZX is some coaching on how he should play as a responsible townie. Nothing said about him probably being scum. He's anti town on his best day, but why do people TR the guy? If nobody can agree on a lynch, why is he a bad one? Cerb says this is how ZZZX plays in every game, but someone explain to me why thats acceptable and what is the point of him playing Mafia then? I honestly can't wrap my head around it. What's the point? It helps him as scum, but it's only because people let this shit happen. He could write a single game related thought at any time, but he hasn't. Ever.

Call it what it is: SCUMMY
Why am I/a50 mentioned?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4506, Hiraki wrote:My computer has been weird for the past few days so that's part of my absence. It's OK now.

I pick town!Maria side.

@gork - if you're not having fun and are always getting frustrated at this game, I don't think anyone will blame you on replacing out. In fact -
In post 4283, Titus wrote:Saying autism is not a personal insult. It should be used as a flag to accept your differences and help people shine and know what not to do.
Are you kidding me?

Tywin, I accept your apology. I'm a little disappointed that it took Titus' re-ignition of the argument (or whomever, I am really not OK to check right now) for you to say that but I can see your sincerity. I hope you understand that I have no intention of being in this game after this discussion though. I
hate
replacing out of a role where I replaced in. I think it's probably the worst thing that you can do as a player for a mod, especially in this game where inactivity is at an all time high.

My reads haven't been great (I called both scum yesterday town and figured that I'd be pressured for it right off the bat today for it) but I figured that I would not only go into a game with more than the normal amount of players for experience (and fun) but also replace into a fast moving game. However, justifying a personal insult that stems to a mental disease that no one can control because it might be a nice mafia tool for
That's FUCKED up.

I'm glad you can forgive Titus, Mathblade. I am also sorry that you have to deal with someone that would actually use that hovering over your head. You are a much better person than me to deal with that. However, I just cannot do that. This is absolutely disgusting behavior that I'd expect on 4chan rather than on Mafiascum. Just to help your fucking mafia tools, I have no mental disabilities.

Mod: Please replace me. Titus, please refrain from playing with me further.
Hiraki, please just stay in for this game. I don't want to deal with ANOTHER replace in.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4531, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4528, Not Chara wrote:why are Gamma and i townreads?
Your votes on sly
But I switched off Sly to vote Tywin
What do you think now?
<Embrace The Void>

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4655, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 4651, Titus wrote:Names specifically please.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71688&activity_overview=1

Flagrant Lurker/inactive slots (<50 posts)
Majiffy
Drixx (35 posts)
Carnelian
* Whemestar (39 posts)
ZZZX (21 posts)
Shiro* (10 posts)
Tarkus
Aristophanes (31 posts)
GinghamDog
Hiraki (46 posts)

Lurker/inactive slots (<100 posts)
Almost50 (58)
Socrates (54)
Master Vampire (Nosferatu+BTD6_Maker) (57)
Ramcius (69)
Randomidget (61)
RachMarie (71)
PeregrineV (82)
davesaz (59) (has some kind of PR)

I think that's the whole list?
Damn I have the lowest post count, that is actually new for me. Never been in that position before.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

And you felt the best use of your time was to comment on that?

Seriously Shiro? I know you can do better.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4705, Shiro wrote:
In post 4655, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 4651, Titus wrote:Names specifically please.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71688&activity_overview=1

Flagrant Lurker/inactive slots (<50 posts)
Majiffy
Drixx (35 posts)
Carnelian
* Whemestar (39 posts)
ZZZX (21 posts)
Shiro* (10 posts)
Tarkus
Aristophanes (31 posts)
GinghamDog
Hiraki (46 posts)

Lurker/inactive slots (<100 posts)
Almost50 (58)
Socrates (54)
Master Vampire (Nosferatu+BTD6_Maker) (57)
Ramcius (69)
Randomidget (61)
RachMarie (71)
PeregrineV (82)
davesaz (59) (has some kind of PR)

I think that's the whole list?
Damn I have the lowest post count, that is actually new for me. Never been in that position before.
You know what would be awesome for me. My ex hydra partner suggesting a gunsmith check, considering we can infer a gunsmith is in the game. Cookie Bakers was awesome.

@Cerb, did you miss my reply about Math's short pool?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4632, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4631, Not Fury wrote:
In post 4529, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'll be posting at work but are scum dayvigs actually a thing?
yes and Gamma is a scum dayvig xd
Also unlikely, but allowing the thought for the same reasons I'm not stepping on the Davesaz possibility.

Maybe I'm too closed minded...
This feels extremely scummy. Leaving options open.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4635, Not Fury wrote:When considering if Gamma is scum, ignore all concepts of meta/what you've seen before.

Two kills is far too low for a multiball + neutral setup. Like honestly, this is silly. Two kills. Fuck other reasons for finding him scummy, why were there two kills?

2 kills = 2 factional kills. So we either have an arson or we have an SK who dayvig'd and can't night kill because of that. He also said he had unlimited shots. Dayvig with unlimited night shots? Yea bullshit. He's SK.

PV is also scum though, so it's like which is scummier at the moment.

If you don't leash gamma, he'll stabby stabby me tonight and say "he was gonna be a problem endgame hurrrrr." And the rest of you, being incompetent, will believe him.
Holy shit this guy is a piece of work.
What's your read on Titus?
<Embrace The Void>

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Nope, didn't miss it, just did it have time to look at those slots and decide if that pool made sense. I'm not fond of NF myself, and think we'd be better off with her slot gone. The thing that lings me about that particular pool without any in depth thought put onto it is the lack of originality. Tywin had moderate pressure placed on him today, and NF had fhe same both yesterday and today. I have a certain expectation that town!math is capable of finding new scumspects and digging deeper when there's more to find. Whether or not this observation has merit depends on who initiated the pressure on those slots. If it was math, or math was a major driver, I'm more inclined to think it's simply devotion to pet reads. If someone else pushed it, it looks more like piggybacking on am existing sentiment.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4635, Not Fury wrote:When considering if Gamma is scum, ignore all concepts of meta/what you've seen before.

Two kills is far too low for a multiball + neutral setup. Like honestly, this is silly. Two kills. Fuck other reasons for finding him scummy, why were there two kills?

2 kills = 2 factional kills. So we either have an arson or we have an SK who dayvig'd and can't night kill because of that. He also said he had unlimited shots. Dayvig with unlimited night shots? Yea bullshit. He's SK.

PV is also scum though, so it's like which is scummier at the moment.

If you don't leash gamma, he'll stabby stabby me tonight and say "he was gonna be a problem endgame hurrrrr." And the rest of you, being incompetent, will believe him.
Holy shit this guy is a piece of work.
What's your read on Titus?
Read the next posts. *grumbles*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4656, WhemeStar wrote:I could see me getting lynched
What
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4710, Cerberus v666 wrote:Nope, didn't miss it, just did it have time to look at those slots and decide if that pool made sense. I'm not fond of NF myself, and think we'd be better off with her slot gone. The thing that lings me about that particular pool without any in depth thought put onto it is the lack of originality. Tywin had moderate pressure placed on him today, and NF had fhe same both yesterday and today. I have a certain expectation that town!math is capable of finding new scumspects and digging deeper when there's more to find. Whether or not this observation has merit depends on who initiated the pressure on those slots. If it was math, or math was a major driver, I'm more inclined to think it's simply devotion to pet reads. If someone else pushed it, it looks more like piggybacking on am existing sentiment.
You're not bothered by Math having only two lynchable slots in a game this size. I am not questioning whether Math's belief is genuine, but whether Math is hunting for two teams.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4669, Titus wrote:
In post 4668, Almost50 wrote:@smith/Titus: Let me ask you two.. what makes Ram scummier than ZZZX or Socrates? What have they done (or haven't done) that he didn't (or did)?
The resistance to conftown for me. Socrates as scum (well the only place I have seen him), he was actually more active than this. I didn't like his outward hostility to me early.
Has Ramcius still been a stick in the mud regarding your conftown status?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4671, Socrates wrote:
In post 4613, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 4602, Socrates wrote:Hows this for scum reads, Tywin: Almost's piggybacking of your SR on me felt hollow, just looking for a rhetorical foothold to get at me, and then he disappears once I indicate that I'm shark hunting. Ramicus's vote on me while calling the other flak on me 'posturing' raises an eyebrow and NC voting me on the back of a vague 'I don't like this' is disturbingly out of character for them.

Compare that to Cerberus, who gave me a hearty 'fuck you' but, when I pushed back, didn't twist it into a scumread on me despite having a perfect window to fan the flames on a fledgling wagon. Not shark.

@Ari: You and I both know what I'm seeing here. Uzi should see it too.
Ok I like where you're going with this, except you just now SR these players after they've already voted you. I understand they can be real reads and not just OMGUS, but it is also by definition, omgus when that's all the SRs you have. I don't really blame you, since I do it too, but it looks bad when you had no reads until voted, then suddenly SR only those on your wagon.

Let me ask you this: If you were on the outside looking in at your slot, what would be your read? TR or SR? Why?
A lesson in shark hunting:

Prick your finger, stick it in the water, and let the sharks come to you.

Who is looking at me for rhetorical food, and who is actually trying to sort my alignment?

I'm explicity making a point of giving serious blowback to everyone who suddenly 'scumreads' me out of nowhere in an attempt to sort them. I don't think they are all scum, (though with two scumteams I expect both to jump on me*) but which ones pass muster remains to be seen.

You're engaging me with a serious tone, and trying to elicit more out of my slot. Compare that to Almost, who didn't even respond to my rebuttal but rather shifted angles and doubled down on calling me scum. Ramicus has failed to say word one about me other than his vote, and NC hasn't returned to the thread yet.

Dave's sidelining has also been noted, for the record.

To answer your question: Any answer I give necessarily poisons the well for obvious reasons, but I would say neutral. I haven't yet obvtowned myself, but I haven't done anything to warrant a scumread outside of general lack of presence. I would also point out that I explicitly tried to stop people from derailing the Sly wagon, but I expect people to dismiss that as WIFOM WIFOM blah blah.

*remember this post?
In post 1395, Socrates wrote:One minor phenommina that I did see in multi ball was the designated mislynch getting double teamed by both scum teams. Both sides dogpile, then see the others players (of another alignment) dog piling on as well and it seems like this weird consensus forming out of the blue, but it's really something much sillier. Have we had a number of wagons like that in this game?
VOTE: Almost
Where does the term "Shark" come from?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4714, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4668, Almost50 wrote:@smith/Titus: Let me ask you two.. what makes Ram scummier than ZZZX or Socrates? What have they done (or haven't done) that he didn't (or did)?
The resistance to conftown for me. Socrates as scum (well the only place I have seen him), he was actually more active than this. I didn't like his outward hostility to me early.
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4696, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4681, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4527, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4526, WhemeStar wrote:Not chara, doggo, gamma are Tr
Doggo is dead
RIP Doggo I spent 4 days reading you. :/
Which is the silliest thing ever considering their flip is on page 1 post #0

Like, when I want to ISO someone I check the flips of all dead players to be able to draw associatives, but that's just me.
Question: do you think scum are more likely to make the "talking to the dead" mistake? I've made it as scum before, and want a second opinion on this.
<Embrace The Void>

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4714, Gamma Emerald wrote:
a) Titus not conf town, but very close to it
b) i don't pushing or trying to interact with Titus at all, it's pointless to do so with her current status, only she wanting my head for some reason
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Shiro »

Titus, I did make that post, how can you miss it? it is litteraly in the 10 posts i had the last. If I am not mistaken
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4329, Shiro wrote:well Titus there is a problem with me not having read much of the game other than some current stuff. On a whim though I would check you because I honestly felt a little uncomfortable with how quickloy you put me in no lynch list, plus I like to be certain about people I am bad at not townreading.

Maybe Hirako(I think I spelled that righht ? 9S avatar person Nier automata is love btw <3) I dunno his interaction with gork felt kinda weird.

Eh I dont got anything else. Pretty lukewarm stuf.
Legit, you just missed it, I was curious why you hadn't commented on it but it seems you just plainly missed it.
To me:
About me:
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4713, Titus wrote:
In post 4710, Cerberus v666 wrote:Nope, didn't miss it, just did it have time to look at those slots and decide if that pool made sense. I'm not fond of NF myself, and think we'd be better off with her slot gone. The thing that lings me about that particular pool without any in depth thought put onto it is the lack of originality. Tywin had moderate pressure placed on him today, and NF had fhe same both yesterday and today. I have a certain expectation that town!math is capable of finding new scumspects and digging deeper when there's more to find. Whether or not this observation has merit depends on who initiated the pressure on those slots. If it was math, or math was a major driver, I'm more inclined to think it's simply devotion to pet reads. If someone else pushed it, it looks more like piggybacking on am existing sentiment.
You're not bothered by Math having only two lynchable slots in a game this size. I am not questioning whether Math's belief is genuine, but whether Math is hunting for two teams.
That goes along with my expectation that town!math would be capable of continuing to dig deeper into other slots, but the absence of that isn't damning if it appears Math is just fixated on those slots, because that's a very bad town thing to do.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4706, Cerberus v666 wrote:And you felt the best use of your time was to comment on that?

aha, indeed but the thing I haven't read much other than the current page I am on each time I come here. It doesn't help that each time there are like 10 pages added or more. Actually cerb yea, I know you probably keep loads of notes and stuff, can you give me a brief overiew of major event and suspicions so I can enter the game from right now? This way tbh I will be able to semi participate and comment on events plsu start from page(Current) and move on from here.
To me:
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4720, Shiro wrote:
In post 4329, Shiro wrote:well Titus there is a problem with me not having read much of the game other than some current stuff. On a whim though I would check you because I honestly felt a little uncomfortable with how quickloy you put me in no lynch list, plus I like to be certain about people I am bad at not townreading.

Maybe Hirako(I think I spelled that righht ? 9S avatar person Nier automata is love btw <3) I dunno his interaction with gork felt kinda weird.

Eh I dont got anything else. Pretty lukewarm stuf.
Legit, you just missed it, I was curious why you hadn't commented on it but it seems you just plainly missed it.
What felt wuerd between him and Gork?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4722, Shiro wrote:
In post 4706, Cerberus v666 wrote:And you felt the best use of your time was to comment on that?

aha, indeed but the thing I haven't read much other than the current page I am on each time I come here. It doesn't help that each time there are like 10 pages added or more. Actually cerb yea, I know you probably keep loads of notes and stuff, can you give me a brief overiew of major event and suspicions so I can enter the game from right now? This way tbh I will be able to semi participate and comment on events plsu start from page(Current) and move on from here.
Sorry, Drixx is the one who keeps actual notes, I just tend to retain things...unfortunately, I haven't been paying more attention than you in terms of what I've read, I've just been here more.

:( Titus can probably do it though, she's been paying attention the whole time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”