TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Titus babe, do you find Ram Ram scummy? If so is it the treatment the slot is giving you?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Shiro »

it felt like babbling Titus, He was saying he was townreading him while making pretty much loop conversation from what I recall. It felt weird. kINDA LIKE TRYING TO APPEAR YOU ARE ENGAGED WITH SOMEONE WHILE NOT PUSHING THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO SAYING YOU ARE TOWNREADING HTEM KINDA DEAL Dunno how ot explain it better also I accidentally wrote in caps and I am bored to rewritte this sooooooooo sorry for caps.

Btw yes Titus, do you have notes? Can you assist me into learning the in and outs of this game ? I assure you I can probably/maybe be an asset.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Wheme's playstyle is certainly something.
not entirely sure what
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4702, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4492, Tywin Lannister wrote:Can we lynch ZZZX already?

You guys go back and forth on players like PV, Ramcius, or NF, but ignore lurkers like ZZZX without even allowing discussion to foster. You just make excuses for him. Why?

PV probably is scum for so many to ignore him without cause. Same for people like randommidget, Socrates, etc. That being said, ZZZX getting a golden ticket by every player in this game practically assures it imo.

The worst ive seen anyone outside of gamma/a50 say about ZZZX is some coaching on how he should play as a responsible townie. Nothing said about him probably being scum. He's anti town on his best day, but why do people TR the guy? If nobody can agree on a lynch, why is he a bad one? Cerb says this is how ZZZX plays in every game, but someone explain to me why thats acceptable and what is the point of him playing Mafia then? I honestly can't wrap my head around it. What's the point? It helps him as scum, but it's only because people let this shit happen. He could write a single game related thought at any time, but he hasn't. Ever.

Call it what it is: SCUMMY
Why am I/a50 mentioned?
Because you and him were the only two that seemed to call what ZZZX has been doing as scummy. The rest either ignore him entirely, as if he doesn't exist at all, or they've gone the way of Cerb, saying it's NAI. Most just don't say a word though.

Honestly, is there a reason you couldn't understand the point i was making there? I try to word things as clearly as I can. What aren't you understanding? The answers to your questions are in the post you quoted yourself.

So how did you read what I wrote? Clearly, you read it differently than intended somehow, or youd not have asked this question. The posts before and after that quote also explained further, so are you pretending to not understand, or whats the deal?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:00 am

I just scrolled through every gamma question in the past few pages, and... I'm seriously baffled. Either he's trolling, or there's a severe comprehension issue going on. He's asking.... common sense things. Things that I'm not sure why they need to be asked?

Gamma: what's going on? Are you just trolling?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4728, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 4702, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4492, Tywin Lannister wrote:Can we lynch ZZZX already?

You guys go back and forth on players like PV, Ramcius, or NF, but ignore lurkers like ZZZX without even allowing discussion to foster. You just make excuses for him. Why?

PV probably is scum for so many to ignore him without cause. Same for people like randommidget, Socrates, etc. That being said, ZZZX getting a golden ticket by every player in this game practically assures it imo.

The worst ive seen anyone outside of gamma/a50 say about ZZZX is some coaching on how he should play as a responsible townie. Nothing said about him probably being scum. He's anti town on his best day, but why do people TR the guy? If nobody can agree on a lynch, why is he a bad one? Cerb says this is how ZZZX plays in every game, but someone explain to me why thats acceptable and what is the point of him playing Mafia then? I honestly can't wrap my head around it. What's the point? It helps him as scum, but it's only because people let this shit happen. He could write a single game related thought at any time, but he hasn't. Ever.

Call it what it is: SCUMMY
Why am I/a50 mentioned?
Because you and him were the only two that seemed to call what ZZZX has been doing as scummy. The rest either ignore him entirely, as if he doesn't exist at all, or they've gone the way of Cerb, saying it's NAI. Most just don't say a word though.

Honestly, is there a reason you couldn't understand the point i was making there? I try to word things as clearly as I can. What aren't you understanding? The answers to your questions are in the post you quoted yourself.

So how did you read what I wrote? Clearly, you read it differently than intended somehow, or youd not have asked this question. The posts before and after that quote also explained further, so are you pretending to not understand, or whats the deal?
I don't remember calling ZZZX scummy
TBH I think he's more likely Town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:05 am

Ok, well you did call him scummy. Not that long ago.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4725, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus babe, do you find Ram Ram scummy? If so is it the treatment the slot is giving you?
Yes.

@Shiro/Cerb, I'll read over what you said in detail later tonight. I don't keep notes but I can give initial reads lists.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4731, Tywin Lannister wrote:Ok, well you did call him scummy. Not that long ago.
Can you quote that post then please
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:09 am

In post 4462, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL I foresee ZZZX being a scumfuck
You said this... yesterday real time? Umm....

Are you okay gamma? Serious question. Have you been having severe headaches or things like that? If so, go to the doctor man. Just to be safe. Short term memory loss isn't something to brush off. May be nothing, but you never know til you know.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4732, Titus wrote:@Shiro/Cerb, I'll read over what you said in detail later tonight. I don't keep notes but I can give initial reads lists.
Read list with reasons could be useful. I could see some of the thoughts being thrown around.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:26 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 4732, Titus wrote:
In post 4725, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus babe, do you find Ram Ram scummy? If so is it the treatment the slot is giving you?
Yes.

@Shiro/Cerb, I'll read over what you said in detail later tonight. I don't keep notes but I can give initial reads lists.
Is it because he isn't treating you as conf!town?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4736, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Yes.

This is a surprisingly good question.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

Yes.

what is proper treating Titus as a conftown?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4717, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4696, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4681, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4527, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4526, WhemeStar wrote:Not chara, doggo, gamma are Tr
Doggo is dead
RIP Doggo I spent 4 days reading you. :/
Which is the silliest thing ever considering their flip is on page 1 post #0

Like, when I want to ISO someone I check the flips of all dead players to be able to draw associatives, but that's just me.
Question: do you think scum are more likely to make the "talking to the dead" mistake? I've made it as scum before, and want a second opinion on this.
Frankly, I don't know. I can't even decide it's a genuine mistake or a play.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4738, Ramcius wrote:
Yes.

No. Rather it's the only read he has pushed and that was d1. I've commented that it's ok for me not to be conftown with Dave, but static reads are not cool.

I will post my own reads within 24 hours. In 48 hours from this post,
if no organic wagon emerges organically
, I will look through everyone's reads and pick someone according to Wisdom of the Crowds theory. Then, people will need to get on that person or pick some and cite evidence they are a common scumread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:16 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 4704, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4531, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4528, Not Chara wrote:why are Gamma and i townreads?
Your votes on sly
But I switched off Sly to vote Tywin
What do you think now?
If you were on slys team to switch to Tywin, you wouldn't of shot Nero. So your not on Slys team, and your a dayvig. So I think you can be town
Im a dog that quacks
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

I hate this game

VOTE: Soc
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4741, WhemeStar wrote:
Your votes on sly
What do you think now?
If you were on slys team to switch to Tywin, you wouldn't of shot Nero. So your not on Slys team, and your a dayvig. So I think you can be town
This is questionable. Since dayvigs are so common as town, they are a very good role to include in setups as scum to prevent mass claim breaks. You are basing that conclusion on
really
thin ice.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4742, MariaR wrote:I hate this game

VOTE: Soc
VOTE: Socrates

I am sorry. Anything I can do? I do have a protown idea, just hang in for today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Whenever I think of an Idea it conflicts with something else I am thinking so my head is in a bit of a mess. I'll tell you more later.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4743, Drixx wrote:
Your votes on sly
What do you think now?
This is questionable. Since dayvigs are so common as town, they are a very good role to include in setups as scum to prevent mass claim breaks. You are basing that conclusion on
really
thin ice.
Dayvigs were common scum roles. Mods sometimes use them in lieu of Strongman particularly when I was a newbie. Anytime vig has also existed before.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4740, Titus wrote:
Yes.

No. Rather it's the only read he has pushed and that was d1. I've commented that it's ok for me not to be conftown with Dave, but static reads are not cool.

, I will look through everyone's reads and pick someone according to Wisdom of the Crowds theory. Then, people will need to get on that person or pick some and cite evidence they are a common scumread.
considering scumread on you wasn't much of a read, i call your case just a bias for whatever reason

my scumread on Tywin wasn't a proper read? my scumread on Dave isn't either?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:47 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 4743, Drixx wrote:
Your votes on sly
What do you think now?
really
thin ice.
The most I know is that he wasn't on Slys team. And that's enough for me right now
Im a dog that quacks
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4747, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4740, Titus wrote:
Yes.

considering scumread on you wasn't much of a read, i call your case just a bias for whatever reason

my scumread on Tywin wasn't a proper read? my scumread on Dave isn't either?
I can't find you pushing them anywhere recently or anyone or doing anything to progress this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”